Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Panchali could not believe her eyes. Is this heaven? Or anything? How is it possible to convert the Waste land of Khandav Prasth into such beautiful place? The rest houses that are constructed are monumental and royal. The architecture that is visible in every wall,every mount is awesome. The precious gems that are planted in outer and inner surface shine like hundreds of stars put together.Theactual plan of the whole thing is so perfect that it looks like a separate city that is on par with Indraprasth.The kings who will arrive for Rajasuya will occupy them and smaller rest houses constructed would be given to ministers and army commanders. Kunti praised Maya's hard work and said. You made this look like Amaravati. God bless you. Maya attributed the credit to Arjun. Without his input and directions I may not be able to make it possible . Arjun immediately declared. Without madhav's guidance I wouldn't have done anything.Krishna taunted him. Don't be too humble. I did the least in this regard. The whole planning is done by you and I just did the final approval.The queens of Krishna and Arjun roamed in all over the place and were awestruck. Satya praised Arjun honestly. Wah, Arjun, I envy you and your architect. Awesome construction.What do you say Panchali? She asked. Draupadi praised the effort. The finest piece of art . So artistic.She suddenly turned to Arjun and asked.How much did you spent on this? You worked out the figures? Arjun laughed heartfully. So the finance minister is in command. Your Excellence, I will submit the total report very shortly. The way he said those words slightly bending his head made every one laugh and Panchali's face became red. I asked just like that. She said. You have every right to ask and demand anything from Parth. Krishna supported her. ...Ulupi who is with Chitra remarked. They look so made for each other I feel she pointed out to Arjun who is telling something and Panchali listening with wide eyes. Chitra didn't say anything. She just listened to the conversation among the three Krishnas.They look so much in tune with each other. How could you say that someone else looks better with your husband? Chitra asked Ulupi in a low voice. I can't even bear looking at my husband with someone. Ulupi answered. Your husband already is someone else's when you married him.I don't mean myself but I mean the Princess of Panchal. Chitra admitted. I would rather bear to see him with you but not with someone else. Ulupi laughed at her possessiveness as she knew Chitra's nature. Bheem who took charge of lunch arrangements along with Nakul shouted in loud voice. All the ladies. I am giving you one hour. After that you should report for lunch. Arjun requested him. Bhrata Bheem Give them more time . They came to see everything. Bheem said. You don't want food or sleep. But they would like to eat well. Arjun, And we have to return by evening. Subhadra objected. How is it possible? We didn't even finish one forth. Satya Bhabhi what happened to your planning? It is already mid afternoon. Satya declared. Don't worry Subhadra. We all should see the splendour of these awesome structures in the moonlight. Yesterday was Purnima. So today we can have the Fullmoon still. My lord? Can we fulfill our wish? She looked lovingly into Krishna's face and before Krishna could submit yo her wish, Arjun interfered. Satya Devi, Dont dream of duch things. I didn't take Eldest's permission for that. And Madhav you please don't look at her, Come with me. He tried to pull Krishna with him. Alli is irritated. She asked Rekha. Why is our husband so submitted to his Eldest? Too much. How I wish I can stay here and spend the night. Rekha teased. With Arjun? Alli blushed. Rekha enlightened her. You know our husband is first a loyal brother then a loyal husband. Don't you know he even shared his wife with him due to his order. Alli thought. Others may not have realised but she can very well feel his love for his first wife. The way he looks at her the way he calls her Krishnaa, She never heard other Pandavs call her by that name. Thank God. She lives only one year with him. Otherwise Arjun wouldn't have looked at any other woman...Gandhari called out. We the Elders will return.I will tell Yudhishtir. Those who wasn't they can stay late at night. Kunti looked at her in frustration.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Arjun - Draupadi 😳😳
Cr. to concerned makers.

My most favourite pic of them, they look regal like King and his Queen here. 😳

I particularly love this scene from ⭐️bharat, where arjun goes and saves draupadi. There were no dialogues between them, but the eye locks and expressions, especially Draupadi's.

@fairydust u made my day dear!!!! that was one of the bestest episode of SB!!!!! they really look like king queen material...😳 i wanted to hv them in ashoka, but rangeela spoiled it!!!!! i was quite sure that if SidT had produced, then the both would be in lead...πŸ˜’
i hv a request... can u plz tell me which was the episode of first pic??? i searched in hotstar also, but they showed content not available... bloody hotstar!!!!😑 they also removed all the epis in YT also!!!! such grt work in waste!!!!!
Edited by naturelover33 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
it was a grt update!!!!! as always it was outstanding!!!! even other wives of arjun couldn't help but admitting that panchali is made for arjun!!!!πŸ˜† and yes it is true that if draupadi had been only to arjun,then arjun might not marry anyone else!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ plz update soon!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Thank you FairyDust, for an amazing early morning gift for my OS. I can't express how much bliss you offered me by means of these pictures. They look Devine and made for Each other. And the Jayathrath scene wah,you made my day. The way puja expresses pride,love,surprise,...simply superb. And Shaheer looks so Arjunlike. I see my childhood Idol coming to life in Shaheer. Did you remember his dialogue to Jayathrath? Koi Panchali Ko Sparsh Kare Aur Arjun Na Aaye Tumne Kaisa soch liya? Something like that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for embellishing my Thread with my dear Arjun and his queen.Thank you.

Jayadrath scene is one of my favourites! they dont get loud scenes, but shaheer pooja always managed to bring out Ardi's love in almost every little scene they had! 😳😳😳Yes yes I do remember that dialogue, it just made the scene 10 times more special. 😳
I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to post some gifs or picture of Ardi here whenever I can 😳

PS - You can call me Yukthi. 😊
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

@fairydust u made my day dear!!!! that was one of the bestest episode of SB!!!!! they really look like king queen material...😳 i wanted to hv them in ashoka, but rangeela spoiled it!!!!! i was quite sure that if SidT had produced, then the both would be in lead...πŸ˜’
i hv a request... can u plz tell me which was the episode of first pic??? i searched in hotstar also, but they showed content not available... bloody hotstar!!!!😑 they also removed all the epis in YT also!!!! such grt work in waste!!!!!

No no this episode is available in hotstar. I just saw it this afternoon. yes, they have removed them all from YT though. Even the promos

PS - you can call me Yukthi :)
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Lovely update! My favourite part was how the wives discuss arjun and draupadi. and Alli's irritation towards the eldest, I completely feel her in this 😳

Starbharat sketched their characters very cleverly, nobody was shown too vile. and Yuddishtir's many faults, like him wanting draupadi and then gambling her and all were so well justified with reasons and emotional episodes, and his repentance after that by burning his palms πŸ˜• just didnt let me stay irked with ⭐️yudhi for long. I personally loved the casting and everybody was so good in their roles, we couldnt complain,
aanvi98 thumbnail

Lovely update! My favourite part was how the wives discuss arjun and draupadi. and Alli's irritation towards the eldest, I completely feel her in this 😳

Starbharat sketched their characters very cleverly, nobody was shown too vile. and Yuddishtir's many faults, like him wanting draupadi and then gambling her and all were so well justified with reasons and emotional episodes, and his repentance after that by burning his palms πŸ˜• just didnt let me stay irked with ⭐️yudhi for long. I personally loved the casting and everybody was so good in their roles, we couldnt complain,

Ya... almost all the characters were whitewashed... but whatever they do, i will hate yudhishthira for gambling draupadi...😑 actually i didn't find any valid reason for it... but whitewashing karna... i think that he was a little bit arrogant... and jelouse of course... that SB vastra haran for shastra haran... has no valid reason... athe main reason was to humiliate the pandavs... and got too much... vastra haran was main provoked by karn's **that** comment...😑 that's why i find him arrogant...😑 But i must say that the casting was very good... everyone fitted in their character perfectly... πŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Panchali stayed with Bheem while Arjun and Krishna took all the ladies to roam around the buildings. They delayed one hour in reporting for Lunch. Panchali sat with Gandhari and. Helped Bheem in his work. Gandhari is miffed. Why did you stay back? You should have gone with your husband and see those things. She scolded Panchali. It is fine Jyesht Mata. Let them watch first. Panchali replied in a convincing tone. She held Pragati and Malini is looking after Kirti who is playing with Babhru and Arya's son. Gandhari made Panchali sit beside her. Kunti also went with Arya . Bahu, why are you leaving Arjun with your cowives? You are his first wife. Learn to dominate over them.Priyamvada told me that all of them are besotted with Arjun. Be careful. Don't allow anymore marriages for him. Panchali controlled her smile and replied. I will. Jyesht Mata. Gandhari whispered. Think about having another daughter who will grow up with Pragati. Panchali blushed and wondered at Gandhari 's love for her and Arjun. She looked at the boys playing together. Yes. The boys have company. Pragati may have to be alone. Even if Alli gets a daughter, she will grow up in Madhurai. But,now it is not possible as Rajasuya is approaching. After a while all of them returned with beaming faces. Maya gave them each a bejewelled mirror that fascinated them so much. They got tired and enjoyed the lunch well. After that they relaxed in the spacious chambers where Arjun made arrangements with all the comforts. Before every one retired Satya made an announcement. Every one assemble after sunset. We will enjoy again. Arjun made arrangements for Kunti Gandhari and Priyamvada to go back. Panchali said she also will go with them. Kunti agreed immediately but Gandhari prevented her. You stay back. What will you do there when every one is here.? Phalgun,Take care of her. She ordered. Panchali went to her chamber and made Pragati sleep. Kirti still is playing but she knew he also will sleep within a short period. And Kirti came running to her and slept on her lap. Panchali wondered why this son of her can not do without her. What will happen if she has to move away from him..she scolded herself for getting such thoughts. Arya came inside and said. You also should have come. Everything is do beautiful. Panchali smiled. It is not possible with Pragati, I can't roam with her . Arya said I understand. But the construction on the whole is awesome. Arya Arjun's dedication and Maya's hard work bore fruits. Panchali nodded her head. Satya rushed inside and informed. You know everyone has to again change into half while . All your clothes are placed in your chamber. Be ready to go to the beautiful garden created by Maya that look lustrous in the moonlight. My swami arranged a natak also enacted by a talented group from Dwaraka. And singers will exhibit their talent. Panchali wondered. When did you and Govind made these arrangements? Satya replied proudly. You know many artists came from Dwaraka to show their talent at the time of Rajasuya. This is one of them.As planned every one assembled in the garden. Bheem is miffed that he has to look after food arrangements for night also. Kanha you and Arjun can not do anything without song and dance. Krishna lured him. You know one of our actors is doing your role. He will enact your scene the killing of Hidimbasur. Bheem got interest. Really, then let us stay back. He agreed. The garden is looking Devine with fragrant flowers blossoming all over. There are Three pools of water created by Maya decorated with blooming lotuses and lillies. The gems and jewels are fitted to trees and plants. The Full moon is shining in the sky with cool breeze blowing all over. Satya felt ecastic. Didn't I tell you. The full moon Effect always is so enchanting. Arjun,you tried to send us off but luckily my lord obliged. Arjun who is walking before them with Krishna turned back and folded his hands. I agree you are too great Satya Devi he admitted in a mock tone. Panchali felt relaxed in the open garden in the dazzling moonlight. Rukmini praised Satya. She is super energetic,she knows how to make Swami oblige. Jambavati who is walking behind sulked. If our Lord gives as much time to us we also can make things happen.Kalindi said in a pleasing tone. Whatever it is We should appreciate Satya for this marvellous evening. All the queens of Arjun sat on one side while Krishna's queens sat on another side Between them sat Nakul Bheem and Sahadev with their wives. Krishna is busy seeing the temporary erected stage arrangements while Arjun is looking after the artists. Satya is full of enthusiasm and making the kids sit properly. After a while Every one heard Satya announce 'in a short while a drama will be presented by Artists of Dwaraka ...the Title is Swayamvar. Arjun looked at Satya shocked. Panchali is spellbound. Note...In the Epic Ved Vyas enlightened us about the way Krishna and Arjun enjoyed life with music and dance. They both took musicians,dancers artists along with ladies when they went to Yamuna during Khandav Dahan. Draupadi and Subhadra also accompanied them. Just tried to explore their fun loving life. Hope you will enjoy.
aanvi98 thumbnail

No no this episode is available in hotstar. I just saw it this afternoon. yes, they have removed them all from YT though. Even the promos

PS - you can call me Yukthi :)

Hello, yukthi! i am aanvi!! i think yukthi means logic, right! whatever, thanks for the info! first time when i searched and saw it, then it was showing content not available... maybe they had some wed prob, that's why... thank u thank u soo much for the info! some days ago also i checked, but it had prob🀒 now don't hv! (might be, donno) i was craving to see this scene... i was literally dancing and jumping internally (and physically alsoπŸ˜›) seeing this scene... now see, such a close shot!! they were not such close anywhere!! (maybe my shaja instinct was jumping!!!!)πŸ˜† lolz...
ya... they removed everything... in their previous site, they had all the promos which were not found in YT... but in this new website...🀒

ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Yes the casting was too good. But the whitewashing was too much. Hence every one was mislead. The whole Dice Game was wrongly interpreted. A to Z. There is no surprise if you don't stay too long hating Yudhishtir. Your name is too good.