Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Panchali looked at him. Arjun took her hand started climbing down the steps. Panchali asked him. Where are we going? Pragati may wake up. Arjun replied. Just into the garden. Tell Malini to be with them. Panchali looked back and saw Malini who already woke up and nodded her head. Arjun lead Panchali towards the pool of water created by Maya in the garden adjacent to Panchali's mansion. The moon rays are falling on water and making the water look beautiful. The gentle breeze that is blowing over them They both sat on the bench near the pool. Arjun did not leave her hand. He still could not forget Krishna's words. What sort of problem she will fall into? Why will he be so helpless that Madhav has to protect her? Isn't it his prime duty to take care of her? Who will hurt her? His grip on her hand tightened Panchali looked at him wondering at his behaviour. She tried to take her hand from his.He realised he is hurting her. Slowly left her hand. What happened? Draupadi asked him. Arjun composed himself and said nothing. Just lost in some work related thoughts. Did I hurt you? He checked her hand that is tender turned light reddish. Panchali understood he is hiding something. She knew she can't make him tell if he doesn't want to. Arjun tried to divert her thoughts. Why are you still awake? And how do you know that I stood there? He asked looking deep into her eyes. Panchali looked away and said. That is my secret. Don't ask me. And why did you come here leaving your AlliRani behind? Arjun smiled at the way she said Alli Rani. I can come to you whenever I Feel like. He said holding her waist and pulling her closer. Panchali moved away and sulked. Do all these days you didn't feel like coming to me. I take it for granted. You can ask yourself if it is true. Arjun challenged her.Panchali remained silent. She knew no one can win him over by words . Arjun gazed at her ravishing form and thought. All others just look beautiful but his Krishnaa ,she will just mesmerise with het beauty. He enjoyed the way she kept his favourite jasmines covering half her hair. Suddenly he looked at her Sindur and remembered his gift to her. By the way how did you like my gift? He questioned.Panchali gave him an endearing smile. I liked it . She said precisely. That's all? He asked with disappointment. Panchali looked at his face His smile vanished and he diverted his gaze into the lake and the blue lotuses. Panchali stood and closed his eyes. Are those lotuses more beautiful? She confronted him. Arjun did not answer. The gift he gave almost projected where his heart lies. And his other wives though they are happy with their gifts must have felt that. Still his queen is unperturbed. Not acknowledging his sincerity.He removed her hand from his eyes and stood up. Let us go. Pragati must have woken up. He already moved three steps ahead and then heard his name say in the most luring way by the most melodious voice . Arjun,again uttered Panchali. Arjun turned back and approached her as if in dream.Panchali took her Pallu end and untied it.the Sindur box that he gave with the Arthanariswar Nariswar statue is there. The statue must have been kept back as it has been detachable. Panchali stretched her hand and opened the box. You did not wear it till now? He asked.She came nearer and nodded her head.Arjun understood how much she cherished his gift. She didn't say it with words. Like him,she made him feel it. He has moisture in his eyes that is seen in her eyes also. Arjun held her by her shoulder and kept the Sindur in her beautiful Maang. She came closer and hugged him passionately. She didn't say how ecastic she felt on receiving the gift. But he felt it. Both of them walked back to the mansion and Malini opened the door holding Pragati who just woke up. Arjun took her and walked in. Panchali kept the Sindur box at the Arthanariswar statue. Arjun lied on the bed and kept Pragati on his heart. Panchali lied in between Kirti and Arjun. She caressed her son adjusted his hair and turned to Arjun.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun said proudly. You know Krishnaa every one feels my princess grows up as the most beautiful one she will carry your legacy. Panchali smiled. But she looks like her father more. So you should say our legacy. Who said so? Arjun asked. Many. Bhanumati is one of them. Panchali spelt her name and observed him. Arjun frowned. Who told her to come earlier? Duryothan would have felt bad. She should have come with him. Panchali touched his nose and remarked. These days your anger stays on your nose. Why? You look lost in something? Arjun tried to cover up. I am frustrated as I can not spend time with my daughter and her mother. That makes me angry. Panchali took Pragati who may sleep again and said. Catch some sleep now. I will make her sleep. She took her to the inner chamber and fed her. She then placed her in the Jhoola and patted her to sleep.When she returned Arjun is in deep sleep. She lied beside him and closed her eyes. Panchali moved her head restlessly. Some one is dragging her on the floor. Her hair is scattered .She is wailing whose name? Govind, Govind? She has tears in her eyes. Arjun got up instantly and looked at Panchali who must be having a bad dream.Her face is painful. She is rolling her head on the pillow restlessly. Arjun bent near her face and called her, Krishnaa Krishnaa what happened? He took her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his lips to bring her out of her nightmare.She fid not open her eyes but still has tears falling over. Arjun got up lifted her and took her to the Jhoola.She placed her on that went and observed Kirti and Pragati to check if they woke up. He felt relieved and went back to Panchali who still is in trance.Arjun lied beside her and kissed her passionately on her eyes and lips. Panchali felt the touch the warmth and got out of her dream. Arjun what happened to me? She murmured. Arjun kissed her on her forehead
and assured. Nothing. Just a bad dream. Forget it. He saidPanchali is still shivering. Who dragged her so severely? She hugged Arjun closer. Arjun some one is dragging me rashly.she said with fear. Arjun's jaw tightened.He pulled her into tight embrace and said. Who dare to touch my Krishnaa? It is just a bad dream. Your Arjun will never let anything happen to you. He assured her and tried to divert her from her dreadful dream. You know Krishnaa that is why you should sleep in my arms without inhibitions. No bad dream will trouble you then. Phalgun made her forget everything by shoeing his passion,aggression and love that turned Yajnaseni's mind away from fear. She blissfully surrendered to her charming husband and thought. My Arjun is with me. Always,forever...But who can avoid one's destiny? Panchali doesn't know what is in store for her in future and even her Arjun stands helpless and her only saviour will redeem her. Her Govind will save her ...and her Arjun.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing Arjun's protectiveness now, it'll be interesting to see the gravity of their emotions when the actual vastraharan happens. I hope Arjun speaks up and given back then🤔
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Seeing Arjun's protectiveness now, it'll be interesting to see the gravity of their emotions when the actual vastraharan happens. I hope Arjun speaks up and given back then🤔

ya... it is actually we, the ardi lover can't digest the fact that arjun had kept quite when it was time to speak... 🤢😭but only his heart knew how much painful and unbearable was it for him...😭
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Why did she get that dream? Arjun asked Krishna when he came to his practice place the next morning. They finished worship of Shiva and relaxingly walking towards royal mansion. Krishna taunted Arjun. You first stop your midnight visits. Disturbed sleep always results in bad dreams. Arjun smirked. I am seriously asking a question. Krishna replied . And I gave the answer. Arjun desperately persuaded him. I know you will never reveal anything if you don't want to. But still I am asking you Is there any indication towards any future incident hidden in her dream? Krishna smiled. You know Parth, you are an expert at asking questions. Since childhood. Grandfather and Gurudron answered to the best of their ability. Now it is my turn I feel. Arjun asked. Is that the answer for my question? There is a bit of sarcasm in his tone. Krishna answered. Dreams are the result of the inner vibrations caused by our thoughts. They may become true or not,time only will tell. It is sheer waste of time to ponder over such things. You better concentrate on your present rather than future. Actually we promised our ladies that we will take them over to outskirts. But due to your late midnight visits every plan had become upset. Arjun's face turned red. What do you want me to do? My visit to Krishnaa has nothing to do with our programme. I can still arrange everything and make it happen.krishna patted him on his shoulder. That should be the spirit. And Parth,forget about dreams and romance. Let us arrange the trip. ...The trip to outskirts happened two hours late than the actually proposed time. Every one did breakfast and The cooks were ordered to immediately go there and make lunch preparations. The chariots got ready and the children are excited. Abhi jumped from one chariot to another making Subhadra angry. Panchali first refused to go but Gandhari did not agree. Kunti and me are also coming. We will,look after Pragati. Go and get ready. She ordered. Satya as usual planned so much. She decided a dress code for them. Krishna's queens should wear dark red and The wife's of Pandavas should wear green.She gave an exception to Kunti,Ptiyamvada and Gandhari. She asked the men also to follow dress code and started. Arjun you should wear..Arjun stopped her in the middle and warned. You know Satya. Doing this much is great in our busy schedule. Don't ask anything more. Krishna convinced her. Satya dear, I wear yellow only and Parth wears white.So please try to understand. Satya relented and became busy with the ladies. Every one is ready to get into the chariots. The king,Grand Father and Maharaj Drupad stayed back. Arjun came on horseback to finally check the proceedings. Krishna is still in conversation with Satya who alighted into a chariot. Now Madhav,stop showering your love totally on her and go to Rukmini Didi who is waiting for...Subhadra, Satya completed his sentence. Satya retorted. Arjun you better go and check your wives who are making delay . Everyone arrived except Subhadra and Draupadi. Arjun saw Subhadra coming with Abhi, who is holding his toybow. She complained. Just when I am ascending with Rukmini Bhabhi Abhi ran inside and started searching for this bow. He placed it in Bua's chamber yesterday and forgot. We went there and brought it.I am vexed he is so obsessed with the bow. Arjun lifted Abhi and kissed him . Don't ever part with your bow. You are my son. He said proudly. Subhadra threw her hands in despair. Arjun laughed and led her to Rukmini's chariot. Krishna gave Abhi to Rukmini and asked in a soft tone. Is everything fine here? You need something? Rukmini smiled at him and answered. Nothing Swami,you take care of others. As they returned back Arjun told Krishna. Satya should learn so much from Rukmini Didi. Don't you feel so? Krishna replied . Parth Rukmini is a lake without any tides or waves. Satya is like a waterfall. I need both to quench my thirst. Arjun folded his hands You should be given the title of ' Guru Of Love and Romance." It suits you. Krishna laughed. To some extent you have become my successor. You also became the best in exploring 'Love and Romance." Arjun wanted to answer but his eyes got struck on the most beautiful lady arriving with Pragati in her hands and Kirti walking by her side. She wore Green silk Saree with simple red border and red choli with beautiful work. Her long single Plait hung down her hips tilting this side and that . She wore a thin golden harem round her waist that has small red pearls hanging from it. Her Mang ka Teeka enhanced her beauty and the nose ring just perfect..Krishna alerted Arjun. Now don't swoon over my Sakhi you know six of your other wives are glaring at you and her in turns. Look at your Alli Rani. Krishna signalled at Alli who is with Rekha in the chariot and herself mesmerised on seeing the queen carefully observing the expression of Arjun. Panchali felt elated on seeing the besotted expression on the face of her coveted husband a rarity of sorts as Arjun never reveals his feelings for her in public. Arjun averted his gaze and lifted Kirti into the chariot. Panchali gave Pragati to Satya and got in.Arjun went to Alli and Rekha and enquired. Is everything fine? He chatted with them briefly and made them satisfied. Then he moved to Ulupi and Chitra smiling at Krishna who is also doing the same attending all his wives. Chitra asked him lovingly. Shall I come with you on horseback? Arjun gave his winning smile and said. Of course why not? But it is too hot outside. Your face will become dull by the time we reach there. Chitra instantly agreed. Fine. I will come in the chariot only. Ulupi smiled at his smartness and winked as her charming husband smiled in return with his eyes. Arya sat with Kunti who loved her the most. Gandhari Bhanumati sat together. Arjun enquired . Jyesht Mata Are you comfortable? Gandhari placed her hand on his head and softened his curls. Phalgun, why don't you come with Bahu ? Get into her chariot. Arjun laughed at her undaunted concern for him and his Krishnaa. Bhanumati wondered How could anyone look do endearing while laughing with fully opened mouth.Arjun avoided her admring gaze and returned to krishnaa. As he is fixing his Gandiv on the horseback with the quivers,Satya commented. Arjun, what necessity is there for your Gandiv? You are in your own kingdom. Sahadev who just arrived with his wife replied. Satya Didi, He can't bear to part from it even for a moment. He may live without his wives but not without Gandiv.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
grt update...👏 wow that was grt... it was tottally a funny one... as always loved parth-madhav duo... their friendship is so pure and deep... and the last line... i was rofling reading it... arjun may live without his wives, can't without gandiv...🤣 i hv a ques to parth, he can even live without his wives, but can he live without madhav???😉
i know he can't...😛 and as usual, gandhari is bang on!!!! i... i just love her that way!!!!!!! maybe this will be the only good moment with all family and parth-panchali together...🥺
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Vedvyas gave subtle hints at Arjun and Draupadi's bonding that I discussed thoroughly in my other thread, Did Draupadi love Arjuna more?--- In Vana Parva when Arjun goes to heaven for Devine Astras ,The remaining Pandavas go for Pilgrimages,then to Naranarayana Ashram and Gandhamadhana Parvat , they face hurdles, Andhi, toofan ,demons etc. then Yudhishtir makes an interesting statement . He tells Bheema .' In Arjun's absence, Panchali looks at you for protection. So take care of her. " So protection,of Draupadi doesn't belong only to Bheem as per public perception.Arjun if he is present always takes care of her. When Jayadhrath abducts her he only stops Jayadhrath and his army from proceeding further. Otherwise Bheem couldn't have reached him. Arjun creates havoc in Jayathrath's army. So there is no doubt of his protective attitude towards Draupadi. Only time he failed is at The horrible Dyut Sabha incident. And we all know where his loyalties stood at that moment. In Keechak Episode he is in Brihannala 's guise and expresses regret about not saving her. I would definitely analyse Arjun's behaviour at Dyutasabha and I promise I do it with conviction.
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Vedvyas gave subtle hints at Arjun and Draupadi's bonding that I discussed thoroughly in my other thread, Did Draupadi love Arjuna more?--- In Vana Parva when Arjun goes to heaven for Devine Astras ,The remaining Pandavas go for Pilgrimages,then to Naranarayana Ashram and Gandhamadhana Parvat , they face hurdles, Andhi, toofan ,demons etc. then Yudhishtir makes an interesting statement . He tells Bheema .' In Arjun's absence, Panchali looks at you for protection. So take care of her. " So protection,of Draupadi doesn't belong only to Bheem as per public perception.Arjun if he is present always takes care of her. When Jayadhrath abducts her he only stops Jayadhrath and his army from proceeding further. Otherwise Bheem couldn't have reached him. Arjun creates havoc in Jayathrath's army. So there is no doubt of his protective attitude towards Draupadi. Only time he failed is at The horrible Dyut Sabha incident. And we all know where his loyalties stood at that moment. In Keechak Episode he is in Brihannala 's guise and expresses regret about not saving her. I would definitely analyse Arjun's behaviour at Dyutasabha and I promise I do it with conviction.

Yes i have read all of the above in your other thread. 😊
and yes I also know you'll be able to do full justice to Arjun. Looking forward to reading it. ⭐️
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Arjun - Draupadi 😳😳
Cr. to concerned makers.

My most favourite pic of them, they look regal like King and his Queen here. 😳

I particularly love this scene from ⭐️bharat, where arjun goes and saves draupadi. There were no dialogues between them, but the eye locks and expressions, especially Draupadi's.

Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Thank you FairyDust, for an amazing early morning gift for my OS. I can't express how much bliss you offered me by means of these pictures. They look Devine and made for Each other. And the Jayathrath scene wah,you made my day. The way puja expresses pride,love,surprise,...simply superb. And Shaheer looks so Arjunlike. I see my childhood Idol coming to life in Shaheer. Did you remember his dialogue to Jayathrath? Koi Panchali Ko Sparsh Kare Aur Arjun Na Aaye Tumne Kaisa soch liya? Something like that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for embellishing my Thread with my dear Arjun and his queen.Thank you.