Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Satya started Whose gift is the most precious? Arjun turned to her and answered. Now don't create trouble among them. Let them cherish what they got ,I hope they are satisfied with them. He then walked out with Krishna following him as Satya looked on pondering over whether she got her answer or not. Panchali took her children and came back to her chamber with Malini. Kirti and Pragati are in deep sleep. She kissed them lightly and adjusted them properly on the bed and in the jhoola. She then took her gift in her hands and looked at that unique piece with a smile. It is the first time she smile after her mood got disturbed by Yudhishtir's words. Arjun again won her heart by confessing his deep love not in words but in action. He definitely overcame his inhibition and revealed his heart. His other wives may realise it or not he touched her heart yet again. She remembered Govind's words that her supra physical entity will belong to Arjun only even if she is shared by others. Panchali took the jasmines that she abandoned and placed them in her hair. I love you Arjun come back to me, she uttered those words with passion and then remembered how she behaved with him in the evening when he came to relax with Pragati.Panchali's face lost its glow . She desperately addressed him who is not there. Where are you Arjun? Where did you go? ...Arjun is with Subhadra . He remembered his mother's words that he should not neglect Panchali and Subhadra in the wake of the arrival of his new wives. As Abhi is waiting for him to complete the story he started he went to Subhadra's chamber. Subhadra is on cloud 9. She very much liked Panchali's. Mang Ka Teeka and got disappointed when Arjun said it is a unique piece. Now her wish is fulfilled . She rewarded Arjun by hugging him close after Abhi slept. How cute it is and how cute is your love for me..She wondered happily. (To be Contd, shortly.)
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The next day is Pragati's naming ceremony that did not happen on the twenty first day. Dhaumya fixed the muhurat when the time is auspicious for her. We already fixed her name as Pragati then why to do the formality again? Arjun argued. Kunti enlightened him. Only when you write it on sacred rice the name could be connected to her. Arjun did not know the reaction of his wife over his gift. He stayed with Subhadra the previous night. As the time to pronounce the name is late in the morning before lunch Arjun attended his daily routine without fail. After his practice he went to his grand father to enquire every thing is fine for him as is his custom . Then his father in law called him over and gave him beautiful silk garments . Dhrisht sent these with Satyajit's son. Are they fine with you? He asked. Arjun smiled on seeing his fatherin law's concern. Why not? My brother in law took much pain and sent them . I cherish them heartfully. He said. He then went to His mother who asked him not to go any where on any work. Kunti advised him. Now you are a father of a daughter also. Learn to be responsible. Arjun teased her. Who will bring her up as a daughter? I want him to be like a son. Kunti scolded him. Still not satisfied with sons? Let Pragati be a daughter not a son. I want even Alli to get a daughter. But Raajavaidyaa feels she may get twins. Arjun wondered at that. What a miraculous Union he had with her. And followed by son or daughter or both. Just then Panchali entered with Pragati. Arjun took his daughter who is looking like an angel.Panchali made her look too cute that day. She dressed her up in baby pink colour and her Tilak is in oval shape. Arjun side glanced Panchali. She wore light pink with half white border with silver worked up choli that suited her perfectly. The mang ka tieeka worn on her hair parting made her face too beautiful. And the Sindur she put there is it from the gift box? He had no clue .
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The naming ceremony went on well with the daughter of Arjun and Draupadi officially named Pragati. The wives of Arjun envied the mother who blissfully held her beautiful daughter in her lap. Rekha confessed. I don't mind having another baby if it is a girl. Alli remarked. Of course she is cute. But I would like a son better. Arya supported Rekha. Really a daughter provides immense satisfaction for the parents. Like my father who says he doesn't mind not having a son. Chitra held the same view. I cherish a son but after seeing Pragati I wish I had a daughter . Ulupi taunted her. So planning for a daughter started already? Chitra blushed and reprimanded Ulupi with her eyes. Rekha asked Alli. Is it true that Raaja Vaidyaa predicted twins for you? Alli 's face turned red. I don't know. She must have told Maata. She said. Subhadra stared at Alli and wondered. How fortunate Alli is to have both at once. That also the way she came into Arjun's life, Subhadra always found what he had done objectionable. She felt Alli's stubborn behaviour only made Arjun take the root that may put a black mark on his spotless character. Priyamvada brought Pragati to Arjun's wives to get their blessings.All of them heartfully blessed the baby in turns.Satya whispered in Panchali's ears. How did you like the gift given by Arjun? Are you happy with it? Did he come to you after that? Panchali curbed her enthusiasm by simply nodding her head as she knew Arjun is observing them both. Gandhari called Draupadi and gave her a piece of advise . Get another daughter to give Pragati company. I already told Arjun so. Otherwise like Dussala she has to be alone among her brothers. Kunti who is listening felt embarrassed . As usual her Gandhari Didi likes to think Arjun is the only husband of Draupadi. She told Gandhari. Even Eldest likes a daughter ver much. Gandhari is sarcastic. Tell your Devika Bahu to get him a daughter. Panchali turned her face to hide her feelings,took Pragati and entered the inner chamber to feed her. Kunti tried to enlighten Gandhari. Didi like Arjun all my sons may desire to have daughters by Bahu. I hope you will understand. Gandhari said with a grim face. Of course there is nothing wrong in hoping . But it should be there in destiny to get their desire fulfilled.Kunti is desperate . She can not change Gandhari's mind. Better to keep quiet.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! I am back in IF! πŸ€—I was missing you all very badly! And ArDi of course... Now I got more than expectations... Ahhmmm... Now about the updates... The updates were fantastic!πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved it! So for these days, topic was preparations of raajsya yagya and confession of arjun... Now arjun is very stubborn and clever... How he got rid satya... Poor satya! But it was very cute!😳 And I loved how you are describing the raajsuya yagya... And also all the wives of arjun and their importance... And as usual, abhi and pragiti are the cutest! And I also loved panchali as a caring mother and a responsible queen... 😊And all the gifts that were given to all the wives were very apt... And I loved arya... And alli got twins! Why our ArDi didn't got!πŸ˜’ However leave that... And as usual gandhari was bang on!!πŸ‘ I am literally loving her stubborn nature! πŸ˜†Maybe she is also ArDi shippers no no, ArDi lovers like us... πŸ˜†And how can I forget my govind!! He is awesome!! Loved his pampering nature... 😳And the advice... Actually arjun really need it!!!πŸ˜†
Plz keep writing... Will be waiting for it... I actually check IF 20 times a day that whether u updates or not...πŸ˜† So, I am addicted to it... Plz keep writing...πŸ‘πŸΌ
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Krishna and Arjun together gifted Pragati a very cute locket chain, cute Payal and small sized stars for ears. Satya wondered where did you get all these made? Arjun said. Secrets should not be revealed. Panchali made Pragati wear them. The little one looked Devine . Arjun could not leave her at all. Abhi wanted to gift her something. Panchali gave him two small bangles and he is immensely pleased to gift them to her. Satya told Arjun. Your daughter will grow up so beautiful and you will find it difficult to select the bride groom. Arjun answered with attitude . Her swayamvar will be the toughest thing to excel and win. It will be more difficult than the fish target. ...that night Arjun visited Rekha as is the turn for her. Rekha felt happy and asked Arjun to teach her Veena. Arjun promised. I will. But not now. I am too busy to concentrate . Rekha asked. How do you know that I sing well? Arjun smiled. I heard you sing in Kali temple. You really sing well. Rekha said. You should not step into the private moments without permission. Arjun retorted. But the sister of avasuki. I think is in love wth me. Rekha complained. Of course she is. But she is made to wait too long by you Arjun stood nearest and responded. Ready for any punishment he submitted himself
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Rekha approached him and hugged him with love. Arjun asked with an innocent face. Is this the punishment? Rekha remained silentand let him take her I his arms...Arjun reached the practice spot. He saw Krishna there. Madhav why did you come this early? He asked with surprise. Just to be with you. He said. They both did yoga together and then Arjun started his practice. It went on by Arjun remembering the Astras with the mantras. Suddenly Arjun asked Krishna When do I go to Indra to learn divine Astras ? He promised me at Khandav Dahan. Krishna smiled. Still there is time. Before that you have to please the Adidhanurdhar also. Arjun looked at him bewildered. To get his Astra? He questioned. How could Imdo that? It is too difficult you know. Krishna is serious. You can ponder over it when the situation actually arrives. You will be forced to do certain things. And I promise Imwill be with you all the time. And I will be with Krishnaa even if you are helpless. Arjun wondered. This is the second time he is hearing it. Why would he be helpless in Krishnaa's case? He knew more than that Krishna won't tell him any thing if he doesn't want to. Arjun proceeded to his Shivling and did Abhishek along with Krishna. Name Bhavaya cha Rudraya cha Namah Sarvamaya cha pasupatayecha Nama ugraya cha Bheemaya cha ...Arjun lost himself in Shankar's all pervading form. After a while both started walking towards the Royal palace. Arjun tried again to goad Madhav about his statement. But Krishna said. There comes a time when we need external help at a time we get stuck by our ill fate. Only God will save us then.more than that don't ask questions. I can't enlighten you and your Krishnaa is my responsibility I repeat. He said with a Devine glow on his face. As they reached the dining chamber Satya waited for them. She complained. My lord used to be with you after your practice. Now he seems to miss you even that time. Ridiculous. Arjun did not reply. His mind is on his Krishnaa. Where is she? What will she get into? And he won't be able to protect . He asked Malini where she is. Malini showed him the inner chamber where she is with Pragati. Arjun got inside stood at the entrance looked at her who is feeding Pragati. Again the question. What would happen to Krishnaa? He silently turned back and slipped out before she could feel him. He knew her inhibition she feels when she feeds her baby. As he walked out he came across Chitra.She said. Arya we all want to visit your construction Site. Would you take us there? She asked.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is the vastraharan coming up? πŸ˜•
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this a sign of vastra Haran!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.