1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

what is yaajna diksha ?

Yajna Diksha means the couple who performs the sacrifice has to take oath to follow the conditions of the sacrifice. If the Rajasuya continues for say twenty or thirty days Panchali along with the king should follow rigorous conditions regarding food and other things. They will spent most of the time in Yajnasala, the big space specially meant for the sacrifice. At the end of it, the sages will make the couple do avabhridh snan, the sacred bath with water collected from all the rivers. The whole process itself is physically and mentally strenuous though it I incurs good merit as the result.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Yajna Diksha means the couple who performs the sacrifice has to take oath to follow the conditions of the sacrifice. If the Rajasuya continues for say twenty or thirty days Panchali along with the king should follow rigorous conditions regarding food and other things. They will spent most of the time in Yajnasala, the big space specially meant for the sacrifice. At the end of it, the sages will make the couple do avabhridh snan, the sacred bath with water collected from all the rivers. The whole process itself is physically and mentally strenuous though it I incurs good merit as the result.

So this means draupadi needs to spend more time with the emperor in observing these conditions 😳
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

So this means draupadi needs to spend more time with the emperor in observing these conditions 😳

Yes. The trial begins again.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Krishna told Arjun. Don't become dull. Parth, Still so much time is there for the commencement of the sacrifice. Why should your Eldest remind her about it that early? You listen to me. Only with your support she could go through that tremendous ordeal. She is physically and mentally still not that prepared. Your love and attention will bring her out of desperation. Stand by her. Arjun understood Krishna's concern for his Sakhi. Satya who just came out listened to Krishna's words. She thought she should help Panchali by making Arjun confess his love for her before his other wives...Gandhari arrived at Indraprasth along with Bhanumati and Vikarna and his wife. Kunti welcomed her heartfully and said. You kept your promise that you will arrive far before any guests come. Gandhari replied. I want to bless Arjun's wives. This is the opportunity they all are here. And I also want to be with Pragati. She said holding Pragati affectionately. How does she look? She asked. Bahu like but Phalgun's eyes. Then she should be Devine . Gandhari said. Kunti wondered how Duryodhan agreed to send Bhanumati earlier. I insisted. Gandhari said. She will learn much from Draupadi . Gandhari said. She asked Arjun to call all his wives as she specially came to meet them. Satya interfered and said. Ask Arjun to introduce them in his priority basis. Arjun frowned and. retorted. Mata, entrust some important work to Satya . I will be saved then.Kunti laughed and said. Don't get irritated. Satya is the life of any event or gathering. I will introduce my Bahus. She started with Ulupi . As Alli's turn came Gandhari caressed her with an amused feeling. She whispered to her. Alli, Don't get angry on Phalgun. You are fortunate to get lured by him. Alli blushed and kept quiet. Bhanumati wondered. What good things these ladies must have done in their previous birth ? She must not have done any thing deserving to get him.she sighed with desperation. Panchali felt bad for her. She took Pragati to her. Bhanumati is fascinated by the little angel . She is more like him Panchali, she said. Draupadi looked at her husband who is as usual busy in conversation with Krishna and Bheem. Arjun turned back and smiled at her, Panchali wondered. It still surprises her how they both feel each other even in the middle of hundred people. Chitra whispered to Ulupi , You know Bhanumati also...Ulupi stopped her from saying further. Yes I know. But we should leave it there only Chitra,now she is married. Chitra is too excited as Arjun will finally be with her that night. She made her son sleep early and waited for her husband. Arjun came just before mid night. Chitra fumed at him. Is this the way to grace me after a long separation? Arjun gave explanation.Grandfather is not well. He needed him by his side. Just now he slept. Please try to understand. He said. Chitra relented . She made him sit and asked. Is it true that princess Bhanumati wanted to be your wife? Arjun replied precisely. I font know Chitra Dont believe rumours. She is a married lady. And Duryodhan will create problem if such talk spreads here. Chitra nodded and said. Satya is trying hard to find out whom you like most. Whom do you like? Arjun laughed at her frankness and pulled her into his arms. Right now I love you more. He confessed. Right now? Chitra tried to look angry but could not as the moment to savour the bliss of union lured her to surrender...
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm like literally so addicted to this OS! i literally come to mahabharat forum 10 times a day to check whether you've updated or not! :D now plz...update soon and give 2 updates today 😛
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
By now Krishna's wives are used to Satya's dominance in Krishna's marital life. In their heart of hearts they understood that Satya though stubborn is harmless . She is obsessed with Krishna and tries to spend every moment with him. Her main contender is not Rukmini the first wife of Krishna but Arjun,Krishna's cousin. Gradually she developed a liking for him and enjoyed his company. Her fascination grew more and more on seeing his extraordinary valour.She likes to throw challenges and win challenges. So how to make him confess his love for one over the others is testing her patience. Still as per her nature, she did not give up her trials. As she approached Arjun's practice spot thinking that he must have finished it she saw him indulged in worshipping Siva in the nearby shelter created specially for his worship. She saw him pour pure water on the sivling reciting the Rudra Namakam..Namastestu Bhagavan viswesvaraya,Mahadevaya,Triyambakaya , Tripurantakaya Trikagnikalaya ,Kalagni Rudraya ,Neelakanthaya Mrityunjayaya, Sarveswaraya sadasivaya srimanmahadevaya Namaha. ...Arjun is famous for his Siva Bhakti . He and Krishna together and separately worship Mahadev. Arjun broke the coconut and offered it to Siva and did Arti. Only at the end of his puja.he acknowledged her presence. Satya observed his knitted eyebrows demanding her the reason for disturbing again Satya started walking back with him towards the dining chamber. Where is Madhav? He said he will meet me at the puja But did not arrive. Instead you came. Why? Arjun asked. Satya replied. Even I was told by him that he will be with you. But no. He must be enjoying with one of his wives. Arjun scolded her. Why do you always run behind him? Most of the time he gives you only. Still you are not satisfied. Satya said in a dreamy voice. Love is nectar like Arjun. You will still be thirsty even if you had your fill. I will never be satisfied though I spend maximum time with Swami. I believe he also loves me in the same way. At least he made me feel that. I would like to know who among your wives makes you feel that way. Just out of curiosity. As she completed her word Krishna came and informed. Suddenly Sage Narad came to foresee Rajasuya planning. Eldest called for me since you will be in practice. Every thing is fine . He asked us to fix the commencement date as per our planning. Satya you must have strained yourself being there at the practice spot. Come and relax now. He extended his hand to her and lead her inside the dining chamber. Satya looked back at Arjun with attitude. Arjun nodded his head in despair. Why should Madhav pamper her that much? Krishna came to him and said in a low voice. Sometimes pampering revives drooping spirits. If you don't believe try it on Krishnaa. She needs it much from you. Arjun searched for his wife. She is holding Kirti and making him eat. He saw her face and understood she still is in yesterday's mood. His other wives busy in conversation with each other, and Rukmini Devi is holding Pragati. Subhadra approached him and entrusted Abhi to him. You answer his questions. Who are all these new ladies? He is asking. Arjun kissed him and asked him. How many maamis you have in Dwaraka? Abhi started counting.He ran to Krishna's wives and confirmed. Pitasri Eight I have. Now leave your mata and Jyesht mata and count .Abhi ran again and counted. Five he answered. You have five Maasis. They came to see our Indra prasth. Arjun enlightened him. Abhi is convinced. Like he had 8 Mamis ,he had 5 Masis. Subhadra widened her eyes. She didn't get that idea to first tell about his Mamis so that he will take it normal to have a number of Masis. Too clever. That is why like Bhrata you are tackling that many wives. She smirked. Suddenly Satya's voice broke in. She announced. This night I want all of you to assemble together at Kunti Bua's chamber. She has some gifts to be presented to her Bahus including Panchali and Subhadra which will be given to them by Arjun telling us why he has chosen that particular gift to that wife of his. Kunti smiled at Satya's never ending efforts to embarrass Arjun but she is confident that her son is too intelligent to get trapped by anyone. Arjun looked at Krishna and Krishnaa. He should please them both. Krishna by winning Satya's challenge and Krishnaa by making her feel his love all over again.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

i'm like literally so addicted to this OS! i literally come to mahabharat forum 10 times a day to check whether you've updated or not! :D now plz...update soon and give 2 updates today 😛

I promise I will try to give two.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Krishna asked Arjun. Getting ready to face Satya's attack? Arjun replied with confidence. Any thing for Satya. Actually I started realising why you like her the most. She always tries to bring excitement into the otherwise monotonous lifestyle of us Kshatriyas. We fight,win , we do our routine stuff in the same way as we do every day. I am ready to take up her challenge. What is there? Distributing something to your wives . Fine with me. Krishna appreciated his good spirit and told him. Proceed without inhibitions. I heard Gandhari Bua supported Satya when your mother opposed the idea. Arjun smiled. As usual who else but her? She always stands by me and Krishnaa. ...The whole day Arjun got busy with meetings with army officials and his visit to construction place outside Indraprasth. His grandfather and Father in law accompanied him and gave their inputs for the lavish buildings constructed around Khandava Prasth. He returned late in the evening met his Eldest to report the work done. Suddenly he remembered Satya's words and her announcement in particular. He felt exhausted and only way to rekindle his energy he thought is either to be with Madhav or to play with his little angel. Krishna at that moment is with Rukmini and Arjun doesn't want to disturb him . He took steam bath got much relief and proceeded to Panchali's chamber. As he entered he saw Malini holding Pragati and Kirti sleeping. Why is he speaking at this odd hour? He asked taking Pragati into his arms. Panchali who just took bath came from inner chamber and informed. He played all afternoon with Arya's son. Now he slept. Malini went out.Arjun relaxingly lied down with Pragati on him. The little angel just learned to fix her neck and look into faces. Arjun observed Panchali's silence. She is seriously picking Pragati's accessories as she has to carry her to the Dining chamber.She wore Arjun's favourite colour ,half white and wore no ornaments. Even the garland of jasmines is lying there in a golden plate but Panchali did not even look at that. Arjun asked . Not curious of the gift you receive today? Panchali had a detached expression. Your wives will get what they deserve. I don't have any curiosity . She stood up called Malini and asked Arjun. Will you bring Pragati there? Arjun gave her Pragati and said. You take her. I will relax till your son wakes up and bring him there. Panchali looked a bit surprised and moved out with Pragati. ...The moment Satya is waiting for came at last . Krishna and Arjun walked in last and relaxingly immersed in conversation. Gandhari, Kunti Priyamvada sat in a row. Nakul and Sahsdev are present. Bheem excused himself stating he is sleepy. Eldest as his habit retired after dinner with his wife Devika. Karenu,Jalandhara and Vijaya are waiting in excitement to see how Arjun distributes his gifts among his wives. Satya called Arjun away from Krishna and made him sit . She then showed Seven items only to be visible to him but not seen by his wives. Arjun glanced at them and yawned. If you finish your hungama early I have much work to attend. He told Satya. Krishna laughed and encouraged Satya. Start it my dear. Panchali looked disinterested and sat away from every one with Kirti by her side. Kunti is trying to make Pragati sleep. Satya called for attention and gave Arjun beautiful Payal that makes so nice sounds . Satya asked him. Whom would you give it? Arjun said .Ulupi. So that I will become alert next time after hearing this sounds. Nakul shouted in excitement. Krishna said Sadhu. Ulupi blushed and accepted the Payal with great satisfaction.Then Satya showed a Veena that was played by Kunti and later By Arjun in Hastinapur.Arjun said Rekha. She is good at singing she should learn Veena also. Rekha felt too happy to get that. Satya then picked up another as per Arjun's indication. It is a beautiful pearl set,pure white. Arjun said to Chitra. She is frank and upright.She deserved that. Chitra cherished her gift too much. Then Arjun showed Satya the next gift.It is a Jumka set that almost resembled Mata Parvati's ear wear. Arjun gave them to Arya. She looks like an incarnation of the Goddess.Arya blushed elated to get them. Ever y one gasped on seeing the next gift. It is a bejewelled sword looking dazzling and Devine. Arjun identified it. Father got it as a gift from Grand father. To my warrior wife, he said before handling it to Alli. Use it only on your rivals. He said in a serious tone. Krishna laughed and said well done.Parth,Alli loved it and started taking it into her grip. Krishna then enquired. Where are the gifts for my sister and Sakhi. Arjun took a beautiful box and opened. It is the same Mang katika like he gifted to Panchali. Subhadra liked it so much when Arjun gifted that to Panchali. Kunti understood her wish and asked Arjun to get another. Arjun asked Maya who is working in construction with jewels to make another exactly the same like the previous one. Arjun gave it to Subhadra. Your wish is my command he said. Subhadra could not control herself. She hugged Kunti and wore it there itself. Satya looked at Arjun. There are so many ornaments and gifts placed there. As Satya curiously looked on Arjun took out a small golden statue the base of which is a tiny bejewelled box. The statue is of Arthanariswar, Shiv,Shakti and the box is filled with Sindoor. Arjun got up and walked towards Draupadi on whose lap Kirti is sleeping. She looked at Shiv Parvati who are in one body actually and the red Sindur. Arjun stood silently. Panchali looked up her eyes filled with tears. Krishna and Satya clapped vigorously as every one joined in applause.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Such a lovely update 😳
And thank you so much for keeping my request...!! :D
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update! I loved the gifts session..the gifts matched perfectly with the wives! I especially loved panchaali's ggift..so divine