Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun walked inside Alli'schamber. He saw Alli at the window looking deeply at the Mayasabha, Arjun remembered Krishna's words. Alli will return back to Madhurai. She took a wise decision due to which both of us will be redeemed from public criticism. And don't forget she is going to be the mother of your child. Arjunwent near her and asked. Attracted by Mayabha's splendour? Alli turned back and was shocked to see Arjun nearer to her. Before she recovered Arjun commented . It is illusion. Every thing appears real but when we go nearer the reality glares at our face. Alli wondered at the sound of bitterness in his voice. She moved a bit and asked him. What are you hinting at? Is there anything connected to us? Arjun looked at the Mayasabha and said. Nothing. Alli stood behind him and observed his silhouette that is making her eyes drawn towards him more and more. She wished she should be given a chance to remain just silent and watch him. Even if she is asked to speak she won't be able to as she already forgot what she wanted to say. She realised the truth in Krishna,s words. He told her after her marriage in the morning. Alli, you got the golden opportunity of being the wife of the most desirable hero of Aryavarth. I hope you will cherish the status. Arjun turned back again and asked. Krishnaa told me that you want to tell me something. What is it? Alli felt embarrassed and offended.he is behaving as if he is before some stranger. I wanted to tell you so much. But now I don't want to tell anything. Don't waste your time here. Your Krishnaa must be waiting for you. And you have to welcome your other wives also. Arjun stared at her and tried to say something but changed his heart and walked towards the door. Alli looked at his disappearing figure,shattered and fell on her couch. She covered her face in her knees and started sobbing. After a while she felt Arjun's hands on her shoulders. She looked up and and said in a broken voice. Why did you come again.Dont torture me further. I just wanted to say I accepted to marry you not out of pressure,..she paused and admitted. On my own wish only. You believe it or not that is the truth. Your Krishnaa helped me make my decision. Mata told me that you still doesn't believe me. What made you say that?when did I cheat you? It is you who cheated me being a snake. Alli gasped and stopped to take breath. Arjun asked seriously. Isn't the snake too beautiful? Alli looked up into his eyes which are smiling with his usual naughtiness, Her face became red remembering the night and the snake. She pushed him away and said now go away. You are a cheater. Arjun laughed and started but Alli got up and clasped his neck and hugged him. Don't doubt me. I can't bear it. Arjun closed his eyes and took her closer. ...Panchali in deep sleep felt her husband holding her tight almost making her breathless. Arjun didn't say a word. But she understood. She pulled him closer posessively and remained as she is. Both of them have moisture in their eyes and did not open their eyes...The next morning Indraprasth welcomed Krishna's wives Rukmini,Satya,Jambavati, Kalindi,Nagnajiti,Lakshana ,Mitravinda and Neeladevi. Satyaki accompanied them. And within a short while Arjun's wives stepped into Indraprasth. Arya,Ulupi,Chitra,and Rekha.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! The update was really good... And finally alli understood that, she was given better options... Now all wives stepped in the city... Now we can see our yagyaseni burning in jelouse maybe... But now she is matured... So less expected... But I really used to enjoy panchali with jealousy... I still remember the incident in hastinapur... How she used to be jeloused... And how parth used to tease her... 😳 that was choo cute!!!😳 want to see these cutie pies again!!😳I must appreciate your writing skills...👏keep it up...👍🏼 we r with u...
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

In Tamilnadu when girls behave in a stubborn manner they say Don't be like Alli Rani. While writing Alli's story I followed the basic storyline and made two major changes.they are Alli defeating even Krishna and imprisoning Arjun. I found both of them ridiculous. Except that the way Arjun dealt with Alli,is the same as in their version. I found Alli's character fascinating. I am happy you liked her because I consider your feed back important in moving my story forward. Thanks again for your constant support since the day I started this OS.

@blue - That's huge, coming from you. Thank you so much too for this OS. I absolutely Love your story..your updates are something I look forward to reading everyday and they make my day. 😃
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt quite get the last part of the recent update though..after the part where Alli hugs arjun, how did panchali feel arjun hugging her? was it her dream? 😕
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I didnt quite get the last part of the recent update though..after the part where Alli hugs arjun, how did panchali feel arjun hugging her? was it her dream? 😕

Arjun always has this guilt feeling whenever he spends with his otherwives during the first meet. He is bound by the marital laws and committed to them for different reasons. Actually in Alli's case he is helpless and followed Madhav's instructions. That night he goes to Alli clears the misunderstandings and after spending the night there he returns in the last quarter of the night. He hugs Krishnaa in such a way that she understands his heart's anguish and returns the hug indicating her love and support. The moisture in their eyes is a mark of their helplessness for not staying true to each other due to his other wives and her other husbands.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I like Alli's characterization. How it shifted from stern and arrogant to lady-like 👏 I actually feel for Alli too..because that transformation was shown so well

Maybe this transformation was only possible because of panchali... And govind of course...😆
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Arjun always has this guilt feeling whenever he spends with his otherwives during the first meet. He is bound by the marital laws and committed to them for different reasons. Actually in Alli's case he is helpless and followed Madhav's instructions. That night he goes to Alli clears the misunderstandings and after spending the night there he returns in the last quarter of the night. He hugs Krishnaa in such a way that she understands his heart's anguish and returns the hug indicating her love and support. The moisture in their eyes is a mark of their helplessness for not staying true to each other due to his other wives and her other husbands.

Wow, didn't thought it... I thought it maybe draupadi's dream... Thanks for clearing the misconception...😃
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun asked Krishna. How is it possible to attend on them simultaneously? Mata should have thought a bit before calling them together. I am getting tensed up. Rajasuya is still far away . There is so much to plan and implement. What is your advice? Krishna enquired. You said you have some work at the army front. What it is? Arjun replied. I want to devide them into troups depending upon their calibre. Then it will be easier to allot them duties. I need half day for that. Krishna smiled. So let us go to the army front early in the morning. We can return after lunch time.By then our spouses will arrive greet each other and retire to their chambers. We can go and meet them one by one. They won't have a faint bit of information about whom we visited first. Arjun laughed and applauded his Madhav. So when next day their spouses came they already left for the army front. Satya is miffed and asked Panchali who came to welcome them. Where did they go? They told you? Panchali said she is unaware of their programme. Kunti felt embarrassed and gave an explanation. They will return within a short while. Don't worry. Panchali's wish to meet Rukmini fulfilled. She thought she is heavenly. Her face is unusually calm and beautiful.she didn't react even though Krishna is not seen anywhere. Subhadra hugged her and said. I missed you Bhabhi. The other wives of Krishna are energetic and polite. Then came the moment of Arjun's wives. Kunti is too excited and welcomed them with affection. All the four showed their disappointment for not having Arjun there. Panchali and Subhadra welcomed them and Alli stood in a corner showing disinterest. She felt bad for not getting time to spend with her husband. Hardly dye reconciled and now his wives will dominate the scene. Arya came forward did Pranam to Kunti. She held her two year old son in her arms.Kunti felt happy and blessed her grand son. Chitra whispered to ulupi. See Alli Rani is there. They heard about Alli and got angry with her husband for doing what he did,except Arya. Rekha stepped forward and met her mother in law . Kunti told them to go to the chambers allotted to them and meet her at lunch. Subhadra approached Draupadi and commented. Why should Bua invite them together? It will be difficult to manage. How will he distribute his time now? Panchali agreed. Yes, it is difficult . Mata should have called them one by one. As they all dispersed Panchali felt a faint glint of irritation rising within herself. Will he have time to at least show his face? ...By the time Arjun and Krishna came back every one is present in the dining chamber busy feeding their sons. Arjun felt relieved and wished them collectively. Krishna faced Satya who demanded explanation for his absence when she came . Arjun teased her. Started already? Learn from Rukmini Bhabhi how to give space to husband. Rukmini who is talking with Panchali came and touched Govind's feet. Satya made a face on seeing that. Krishna pulled her up and asked. When will Bhrata and Revati Bhabhi bring Mai and Pitasri? Rukmini answered politely. They will come with Pradyumn within a month Swami. Jambavati and others also came and met their husband. Kunti called Arjun. Phalgun your wives came from such a long distance. Go and meet them after lunch. Arjun and Krishna sighed with relief as except Satya,Rukmini Panchali and Subhadra every one retired to their chambers to take rest as they got tired.Before leaving Chitra slowed up and shot a sulking glance at Arjun who immediately got up and approached her. I will meet you in your chamber he said caressing Babhru who is already in sleep. Panchali observed this and turned her face in frustration.So she is the one who captivates him most. She thought. Subhadra is busy narrating Alli's story to Rukmini. Bhabhi, I never thought he will go to that extent. She complained. Subhadra is not comfortable with Alli's attitude at all. Rukmini smiled at her and consoled. Bhadra, your brother does things that will benefit not one but every one. So if he choose that way for Arjun we all should respect it. Satya is observing the two friends who are sitting with Bheem and Nakul cracking jokes rather than eating. Malini brought Pragati and Kirti as she could not handle them further. Kunti took Pragati and Rukmini remarked. Bua,your grand daughter is too cute. Kunti proudly said. True Rukmini, She is a blessing for us. I never thought my Phalgun would get a daughter this soon. She said patting Kirti who is cuddled on Panchali's shoulder. Panchali blushed at that and took Kirti away and started feeding him Payas. Satya approached The Friends and Nakul joked. Satya Didi. ask Panchali to announce Dining closed. Bhrata Bheem is starting fourth round now. Bheem rolled his eyes and warned. Sahadev came with Vijaya and told Kunti that evening worship for all Bahus is arranged followed by Asirwad for grandsons. Arjun asked Sahadev. Where is grand father? Did you look after him well? Sahadev said. Yes. He is taking rest. He told me he will wait to meet you after he gets up. Krishna smiled and said. Apart from your wives now your Grand father demands your attention. Arjun smirked. Better to be a bird and fly into the sky. No need to distribute myself then. How I wish to spend time with my grand father. But I am unable to. Nakul seriously said. Don't do that. Any princess may take you inside and you know what happens? Bheem could not control his laugher and he got tears in his eyes. Arjun pretended anger but started laughing with an amused Krishna. Satya who is observing them enquired the reason for their laugher. Arjun seriously told her. Satya I am saying Madhav now your turn to marry but he is saying I am lagging behind by one.Every one laughed and Satya called Panchali who just then finishe feeding Kirti and complained. See here. These two are not satisfied yet. They may do it again. Panchali looked seriously at Krishna and said. Enough Govind. No more again. First you both try to manage those who already are here. She side glanced Arjun and chided. No more changing forms and luring damsels.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun could not go to Chitra as he promised. He was asked to conduct a meeting with his army officers and finalise the list of rulers and territories to be invited for Rajasuya on priority basis. The high profile guests should be invited in advance and their rest houses are to be erected around Khandav forest with regard to their status. Maya who was saved by Arjun during Khandav Dahan is at his service. He is still not satisfied by gifting Mayasabha to Arjun. His life was saved by Arjun from none other than Krishna, the supposed God incarnate. So nothing is enough to show his gratitude. Grand father Bhishma and Maharaj Drupad are giving suggestions to Arjun regarding the arrangements of the guests. Sahadev has to take care of the actual Yajna arrangements and the sages that are to be invited . Maharishi Vedvyas will come after a month and he will guide Sahadev in making the yajnasala and other things. As excepted Bheem is the in charge of Food and Serving assisted by Panchali and Vijaya. Nakul has to be with the King and look after his requirements and handle the charities. Arjun got immersed in his work till late evening and succeeded in making a rough estimate of the guests of different status . Krishna spent time with his wives in Subhadra's chamber and entertained them with the way he and Arjun achieved Madhurai king Dom . But he added in the end. Don't ever demean or misunderstand Alli Rani. She is a dignified lady with great self respect. Satya questioned.Why did you then make Arjun follow that way? Krishna replied patiently. I already told you the reason. Satya,Any way now she is fine with the status of Arjun's wife . Subhadra ridiculed. Who won't enjoy being his wife? She is full of attitude. I never think she can be an ideal wife or Bahu.Krishna smiled at his sister, She is Alli Rani Bhadra, that much attitude is quite natural but thanks to my sakhi, She became sensible. Satya is in shock. Why did Panchali go to convince her? If Alli is the queen,She is the Empress. Rukmini said softly. She must have gone there not as an empress but as Arjun's wife who must have known him better than any one else. And she did a good thing. I found Alli perfect . She should be given time to mould herself into The Bahu of Pandavaclan. Krishna appreciated Rukmini with a loving glance that made her blush. Subhadra hugged her and expressed her love. She literally was brought up by Rukmini like her own daughter. Abhi enjoyed having all his maamis around. He told them with attitude. You know my sister ? She is Pragati. I won't allow any one to touch her except my grand mother. Satya smilingly taunt. See the face and attitude. Arjun's replica. Abhi heard the mention of his father and started. Mama where is Pitasri? Subhadra proudly explained. He can't stay more than an hour without seeing his father if he is in Indra prasth.
aanvi98 thumbnail
The update was quite funny... And abhi is growing quite intelligent... Lots of attitude...😎😆
But where is bhanu and suthanu? I thought they would be there... Whatever, do continue it...
P.s won't be in IF for one week...😒 So sorry that won't be able to give feedback... But I promise, when will I come back, I will give feedback of all the updates...😃