Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

same here! even i'm a very big draupadi fan there isn't any mythological character that i've liked more then her!! And i can't say that i'm arjuna's fan but i can just say that i love ArDi a lot. Arjuna is really really very confusing but ArDi is like a dream couple 😳

But the main prob is there that draupadi haters outnumbers draupadi lovers...🤢 I just don't understand the people who disgrace draupadi... They always blame draupadi for kurukshetra. And those who does justice to her character, they alwasys give other angles like krishnaa-krishna or karna- draupadi... Doing all these, they just not only disgrace a pious soul, but also a friendly relationships. Sati is not only those who are virgin, but also those who are clean at heart. If draupadi was not totally submitted to all her husbands and Krishna, or had ill-intentions, then she would not be saved by Krishna. If she had some soft feelings for karna, then why would she bother to be naked? After all she was his lover in some people's POV! But no! I just hate those people, just hate them...😡
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
That night Alli's mother went to Kunti and told the good news. Alli accepted the first proposal. She will be the wife of Arjun. Kunti felt immensely relieved. She conveyed the news to Krishna and her sons. Yudhishtir was surprised. I never thought she would accept,She appeared egoistic when I met her,he said. Bheem declared proudly. Finally she must have realised what it takes to be the Bahu of our family. Of course to be the wife of my valorous brother. Nakul laughed and joked. Bhrata Arjun celebrate now. Tomorrow all are coming and without making a scene She relented, Good for us. Sahadev is happy, She must have realised her folly. We should thank god for that. As they are walking together Arjun expressed his surprise . Madhav, how could she accept that easy? I sense something wrong. Krishna smiled. Parth when Krishnaa Yajnaseni. Stands by you why won't it happen? My Sakhi went to Alli and infused good sense into her mind. Arjun was shocked. He couldn't digest that his queen should go to that stubborn girl and convince her . He straightly went to Panchali's chamber. His children are sleeping . Pragati in the Jhoola and Kirti beside his mother. Panchali also is slowly getting into sleep as it is nearing mid night. She has to be awake till then as both her children remained so Kirti playing all round the carpet and Pragati beside her. Arjun slowly touched her shoulder and woke her up. Panchali looked at him with sleepy eyes. She remembered Raaja vaidyaas warning not to let her husband come nearer as Pragati is born fifteen days before. She told him in her drowsy voice. Arjun I am sleepy. Pragati will wake up again after a while and I want to catch some sleep. Arjun signalled her not to make noise and helped her get up. He then lifted her and brought her to the swing in her balcony. After making her comfortable there he asked in a low voice. Just answer one question. What did you tell Alli that she totally changed her stand? Speak up. Panchali's sleep had gone off on hearing his words. Alli relented? She asked with excitement.Arjun became serious. I am waiting for your reply. He said precisely. Panchali looked into his face. His curls are coveting his eyes and still she could feel the annoyance and attitude. Did you request her to be my wife? Arjun crossed her penetrating deeply into her eyes. Panchali was amused. She said in a playful tone. Yes. I asked her to give you another chance to prove how good a husband you will be to her.. Arjun who is holding her hand left iit and within a minute moved towards the door.As he opened the door to move out, Draupadi ran to him and pulled him inside with great effort.She almost made him lean on her totally and brought him to the swing.Gasping heavily due to bearing Arjun'sweight she placed her hands round his neck and asked in her sweetest tone that she uses in such a manner when they are cosily together..That much anger? On your Krishnaa? I am hurt. Arjun took away her hands and turned his face away. Panchali could see his jaw tightened and he moved towards the Jasmines and crossing his hands stood erect. Panchali stood behind him watching his perfect physique,the bow marks on his shoulders,the curly hair...she started in a low but clear voice,still standing behind. I told Alli not to make a wrong choice. I told her to utilise the great opportunity that had fallen in her lap and fulfill her life. Panchali then paused and again started in a shivering tone. I told her she is luckier than me,she was given the best option unlike Yajnaseni who is instructed to make a choice out of nothing to chose at all. Arjun turned to her, feeling her trembling like one who stood facing cyclonic winds. He held her waist and pulled her closer,his eyes already are regretful for making her reminisce the FATEFULEVENING. Panchali continued unperturbed. I told Alli,life has thrown her an opportunity of a lifetime to belong to you and you only. She could not continue further as Arjun closed her lips and hugged her close.His eyes had moisture,Panchali placed her hands round his neck and said in a broken voice. How could you think that I will hurt your self respect,that too before Alli? Don't you have faith in my love? Your honour is my honour. I could never bear a stubborn queen make my Arjun ridiculed by not accepting him? And I know she is pretending hatred. In her inner heart she already is in love with you. Arjun smiled his charming smile. Just because you love your Arjun there is no tule that every other damsel is in love with me. He taunted her. Panchali pushed him away and said. Don't pretend to be innocent. You know your charm already worked on her. Arjun took her in his arms and lied on the swing.The jasmines nodded their heads in delight.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yes. Really. Their relationship is beautiful, ever fragrant and always evolving. Only Panchali can understand Arjun's love apart from his Madhav. For them he is not confusing character.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes. Really. Their relationship is beautiful, ever fragrant and always evolving. Only Panchali can understand Arjun's love apart from his Madhav. For them he is not confusing character.

True.
Your love and passion for Arjun and Draupadi is commendable 👏 It reflects in this OS. This OS is doing so great only because of your passion and love for the characters
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali tried to get up but Arjun stopped her. Why are you moving away from me? You know all these months I was away from you due to my conquests. Now after Pragati is born I didn't even have the time to celebrate her arrival due to that...Arjun was reluctant to take the name of Alli. Panchali understood his dilemma. If Alli refuses to give a respectable name to their relationship he would be blamed by Naysayers that he violated the basic norms of Aryavarth.Panchali felt happy for being instrumental in making Arjun guilt free. She smiled at him and revealed Raajavaidyaa's warning. Arjun got miffed. She should have understood how hard it is to stay away from beloved wife. He said those words in such a way that made Draupadi drool over him and she could not control herself and kissed him on his forehead with passion.She then blamed herself for losing herself before him. The season of love always waits at my door when we are together. She told herself. Arjun got intoxicated with such closeness after so many months of separation. Panchali's beauty has enhanced with each delivery he thought. He looked into her lotus eyes which are hesitatingly inviting him to fulfill his wish rather their wish. They forgot themselves in the nectar of passion for each other and came out of their bliss when Pragati shrieked and woke up from sleep. Arjun got up,lifted his wife and took her inside. He placed her on her couch and brought Pragati to her. Panchali endearingly looked at the father and daughter . Arjun lied down beside her and placed his daughter on his heart. The little girl opened her eyes and closed feeling safe in his arms. ...Kunti insisted on Arjun marrying Alli again as per proper rituals before select few in their family worship Chamber. Arjun tried to prevent her. Where is the necessity. You can see the Mangalsutra round her neck.Kunti did not relent. It should be done properly. Your son will be blessed that way. She said. Before his other wives enter Alli's marriage should be solemnised. She thought. Krishna convinced Arjun. No one had seen how you married her inside, Let us have eye witnesses now. He teased him He added further. I don't want my Satyaa to point a finger at you. Arjun kept quiet. Panchali sent message to Kunti that she may not attend the ceremony as she has to deal with both Kirti and Pragati. Arjun understood. However hard she may try she won't be able to see him with others. He is familiar with her eyes that portrayed her irritation on seeing him with Subhadra. Krishna quipped. My Sakhi did more than what she could do. We should not expect more. Arjun nodded his head. Subhadra also skipped the marriage on the pretext of her son who is becoming smarter by day. He may ask questions regarding Arjun sitting with Alli.Dhaumya Rishi made Arjun and Alli take seven steps. Then Arjun put the Sindur on her forehead. Krishna asked Kunti not to replace the mangalsutra as it is given by him. Alli looked beautiful in her bridal dress and did Pranam to Kunti. May you get a son worthy of your husband. She blessed and looked at her with satisfaction. ThisBahu of her Phalgun came from the city of Minakshi. Kunti felt immensely happy.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! The update was grt. And now bad times of parth begins...😈
Edited by naturelover33 - 9 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Grandfather Bheeshm blessed. Alli and praised her state. I always wanted to visit Madhurai and Meenakshi Mata. I never had the opportunity to go there. I am happy my Arjun formed a relationship with Mata's nagari.Dont get offended by him. He is good no he is the best among my grandsons. Alli wondered. Everyone supports Panchali's statement. But where is she? Alli wanted to meet her one more time. Kunti told her. She is busy with her children. There is not much gap between Kirti and Pragati. That is why it is becoming difficult for her to manage. She then informed her. Tomorrow Arjun's wives are coming. Krishna's wives also. ...Alli observed Arjun's aloofness. He did all the formalities with a serious face and did not even bother to look at her once.She knew she looked beautiful in her red saree. Even Kunti praised her. But not the one who married her. Alli suppressed her emotions and with a smiling face started listening to Priyamvada who narrated her the way Arjun married his wives.After lunch,Indraprasth witnessed a different contest for Hundred skilful army shoulders. They were asked to count hundred tons of gold and jewels whatever they want and keep it in the mansion adjuscent to Mayasabha. Whoever counts more hundreds will get rewarded instantly with one hundred tons of gold. Those who counted more than ten hundreds will be rewarded specially by the finance minister of Indraprasth. Panchali who hurried up into the balcony looked at the excited soldiers running with heaps of gold . Inside the palace Arjun installed his officials with the counting mascines. Some other are recording the count in hundreds. Panchali was awestruck. What a brilliant idea to record the treasure of Indraprasth. A beautiful smile appeared on her luscious lips. I accept Arjun, you are smarter. She fondly told her husband who is not there in person. By the evening The whole counting was almost done.whatever is waiting at the outskirts,that was counted first and latter the treasure that was brought inside was accounted for. By night before dinner the whole thing was finished and Arjun announced the winners. King Drupad could not curb his excitement. He told Bheeshm. My son in law is not only valourous and beautiful but he is the smartest I have ever seen.he said those words with much pride to grandfather who looked miffed and declared. Yes my grandson always used his brain in such a way that victory fell into his lap with the least attempt. Krishna who heard their words smiled with naughtiness. He told them ' your grandson is the most intelligent,and your son in law is the smartest. But my Parth is the best. That is why I offered my sister to him. They both looked at each other not knowing what to say.Kunti smiled at Arjun who asked her,Happy now? You bothered how that should be recorded before Rajasuya commences. Kunti Too happy You only can do it. And now do one more thing. Go to Alli this night. Tomorrow your other wives will come. Go and clear her misunderstandings if she has any. It is good for both of you. Arjun nodded in descent. Mata,Don't insist me to go to her. I still can't believe she had no problem with me. I don't want her to take pressure and mould herself against her heart's wish. Give her time. Arjun hugged his mother and walked away. Alli was shocked. Her mother happened to hear Kunti's conversation with Arjun as she just waited outside. Alli's mother told her. Your husband still can't believe you. Now open your eyes. Make him realise you really changed. Alli was depressed. Who will help her now? Tomorrow the others will arrive and Arjun may not even find time to look at her or listen to her. ...Panchali is holding Pragati in her hands and enjoying her cute smell and touch . She just fed her and the baby is happily blinking her eyes . Kirti is playing with his toys and suddenly crawling up to her and kissing her with love. Malini came inside and informed. Alli Rani is waiting outside . Shall I bring her in? Panchali is surprised. What made Alli visit her at this night time?
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Alli's characterization. How it shifted from stern and arrogant to lady-like 👏 I actually feel for Alli too..because that transformation was shown so well
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I like Alli's characterization. How it shifted from stern and arrogant to lady-like 👏 I actually feel for Alli too..because that transformation was shown so well

In Tamilnadu when girls behave in a stubborn manner they say Don't be like Alli Rani. While writing Alli's story I followed the basic storyline and made two major changes.they are Alli defeating even Krishna and imprisoning Arjun. I found both of them ridiculous. Except that the way Arjun dealt with Alli,is the same as in their version. I found Alli's character fascinating. I am happy you liked her because I consider your feed back important in moving my story forward. Thanks again for your constant support since the day I started this OS.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Panchali gave Pragati to Malini and made space to Alli on her couch. Alli entered and looked around . She saw the vast bed with light blue colour blankets that have hand work on it. The chamber was decorated with taste not pompous but every inch regal in look. Again Alli's eyes struck on that huge bed and she imagined Panchali in Arjun's arms. She then scolded herself and came out of her wild thoughts. She saw Panchali gorgeous as ever with no make up looking at her a little bit surprised. She immediately said. Sorry to disturb you at this hour. Panchali smiled. Even I have to say it as I couldn't attend the ceremony in the morning. My children did not allow me to.panchali admitted sheepishly as she knew that is not the only reason. Alli looked into her lotus eyes and said I understand. Panchali observed the Sindoor on her forehead and the black beads round her neck. She sighed and thought that still with whom she has to share her sindur. Alli started without any hesitation. I came here to ask your help . I heard that Arjun is still in doubt regarding my acceptance towards being his wife .My mother heard him tell Kunti mata . I know he may not have faith in me but I feel hurt if I am still suspected even after accepting him before his mother. I may be stubborn by nature but in my heart I definitely respect tradition,and the sanctity of the marriage. Alli stopped to take breath. Panchali is trying to guess what must he had said before Kunti. She let Alli continue further. Yes I am influenced by your words to some extent. But I too unintentionally developed a connect with him mainly due to his valour. I realised how foolish it is to fight with him,who is the master of warfare. Alli reminisced how playfully countered her in sword fight. She continued. I know he would never give me an opportunity to confess all this. Kirti is getting sleepy and as is his habit he reached Panchali's lap placed his head and stretched his legs in such a way that they are almost in Alli's lap. Panchali tried to pull them back but Alli caught hold of her hand and said. Let him be. I don't mind. So saying Alli gave a peck on Kirti's cheek. Panchali felt relieved. She is Alli adores Arjun. Within a short while she will plunge in the ocean of love . Alli requested Panchali. You please tell him I am not pretending . I did not compromise. I understood my heart's wish of course with your guidance. And I thank you for that. Suddenly Arjun entered calling. Krishnaa where are you? Already Asleep? Get up now. His magnetic voice spread its vibrance around and Alli got up wondering. His voice complemented his looks. Before Panchali could stop her, she moved out of the chamber . Arjun approached Panchali and asked. What is cooking between you two? Panchali placed her finger on her lips signalling Kirti who just now gone into sleep. Arjun carefully lifted him and placed him on the bed. He bent on him and kissed lightly. He then went to the Jhoola to see his daughter blissfully in sleep. He tried to wake her up by touching her fists. Draupadi pushed him back and said in a low voice.Now come along. I need to talk to you. Arjun refused.If it is about Alli don't start now. Already mother tested my patience. I would rather wake up Pragati and play with her. Why do you make her sleep by this time? All through the day I will be busy with all other work you know. Panchali took him to the swing and made him sit. I accept Arjun you are the smartest. How nicely you managed that counting process. Where do you keep such ideas? Here? She ruffled his hair and Arjun pulled her closer. Surely the finance minister can reward me in a better way. He said with a naughty glint in his eyes. Panchali smiled and said. Sure. But first she would like her smartest commander to obey her word. Arjun tried to get closer caressing her beautiful neck and going down. Arjun go to Alli and listen to her admission. Panchali said in a pleading tone. Arjun did not pay attention . He is more into exploring the secrets of Panchali's luring beauty. Panchali placed her hands round his neck. Please Arjun, go to her. She requested. You just go and come back . Give her a chance yo open up. Arjun left her and got up. Why do you like to throw me out? You don't love me any more? You used to wait for me now why do you ask me yo go to her? Panchali replied patiently. Because I know we both never wish to make others suffer. Of course it torchers me to send you to others.you know why I didn't attend in the morning. I am still,unable to see you with someone else. Arjun approached her and took her in his arms. I will go. But only for a short while. And don't sleep till I come back. He bent down and kissed her. As he reached the door. Panchali called him. Arjun,I also want to get hypnotised. Arjun looked back and saw her smiling playfully. He smile back and retorted. Do I need to hypnotise you at all? He winked. Yajnaseni.replied. Not at all. I am hypnotised by you since the moment I saw you walk towards the Fish Target.