Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Panchali held Pragati closer to her heart. Her heart beat faster as Malini announced Arjun is coming inside. It is the same. Years ago when he started towards the bow her heart beat faster in anticipation and hope. Now years after she feel the same way. Yajnaseni scolded herself. You are not a new bride. Cool down. You are the mother of his children. She looked at Kirti who is sleeping happily in Jhoola. A slight blush crept on her cheeks imagining his intense love for her and the way of expression that makes her drool over him. Pragati moved in her hands and opened her eyes . She must have sensed her father has come. Panchali smiled happily at her cute daughter. She suddenly felt the gaze of her husband and looked up. Arjun stood there motionless, staring at her and Pragati in turns. He appeared to be in trance and floating in the river of his emotions. Panchali tried to get up from her coach but could not as she has Pragati in her hands. Arjun swiftly reached her and stopped her from getting up. He kneeled down before her and passionately gazed into his little bundle of joy ,his Pragati. The baby moved this way that way and finally opened her eyes wide. Arjun has tears in his eyes. He did not touch or caress the baby. He looked into Panchali's lotus eyes and stammered. Forgive me Krishnaa,... Repeating the same he placed his head on Panchali's lap beside Pragati and admitted. I can't touch her. I again broke my word. And how? Blame me or curse me. Why do you swallow whatever I do? He restlessly moved his head this way and that way . His tears are clearly tolling down from his closed eyes. Panchali melted at het dearest Arjun's admission of guilt. His tears appeared in her eyes also. She bent her head on his and whispered in her melodious voice. Pragati is angry with her father who did not hold her, bless her even after coming to her. She is waiting. Arjun nodded his head.Her father committed wrong. He can not redeem himself from his sin. He said desparately. Panchali placed her hands on his mighty shoulders that have arrow marks. Pragati, tell your father that he did not do wrong. He just offered his soul and body for the purpose of Indraprasth. PHe got merit. But not sin. Ask him to kiss you and your mother or we both will stop talking.She pulled him up and made him sit beside her. She then placed Pragati in his hands.Arjun look at your dream come true. She has your eyes.Panchali said with a smile. Arjun hugged the baby and his tears fell on her. Pragati,you are too good. You did not trouble your Maa and came out easily. Thank you Beti, She suffered a lot and still suffering because of your father. Panchali closed his lips from saying more. Don't you accept my wishes for your great victories. Seriously I accept you are smarter than me. I failed to accommodate and count the tributes you brought. Arjun kissed on her forehead. Don't take trouble. I will look after everything. You need to take care of your health.By the way how is my son? Arjun looked at Kirti who looked a bit grown up . Panchali told him with a smile. He is not letting me take Pragati . He immediately cries and stretches his hands to me. Some one should then have to take away Pragati . Arjun smiled. What I could not do my son is doing at least. Panchali understood what he meant. She placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Who can take her soul away from him? Arjun My soul belongs to you only. Yajnaseni confessed.in her heart.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was really very cute!! And ya i think that what arjun couldn't do, srutakirti will do it...
But i have a doubt, not me, but many has the doubt that whether arjun's son's name is sruthakarman or srutakirti? I am confused...😕

And i also heard that in indonesian version, it is said that arjun had two daughter, pregawati or pregeti or something, i don't know, is that true? And it is also said that their mother were not known. I meant that that, did they tried to make arjun a womanizer?? It is so irritating...
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

This was really very cute!! And ya i think that what arjun couldn't do, srutakirti will do it...

But i have a doubt, not me, but many has the doubt that whether arjun's son's name is sruthakarman or srutakirti? I am confused...😕

And i also heard that in indonesian version, it is said that arjun had two daughter, pregawati or pregeti or something, i don't know, is that true? And it is also said that their mother were not known. I meant that that, did they tried to make arjun a womanizer?? It is so irritating...

Indonesians consider Arjun as symbol of romance. They connect him with many. According to them even Bhanumati,the wife of Duryodhan loved him. She had put a condition to Duryodhan that Arjun should spend a night with her only then she would marry him. Arjun is too popular in Indonesia that is the reason why they became obsessed with Shaheer who personified the real Arjun.There are many temples for Arjun in Indonesia. The Bali temple is very famous.
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Indonesians consider Arjun as symbol of romance. They connect him with many. According to them even Bhanumati,the wife of Duryodhan loved him. She had put a condition to Duryodhan that Arjun should spend a night with her only then she would marry him. Arjun is too popular in Indonesia that is the reason why they became obsessed with Shaheer who personified the real Arjun.There are many temples for Arjun in Indonesia. The Bali temple is very famous.

Oh my god! They are so obsessed with arjun! That's why they also stole our shaheer...😡
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the private chamber of Yudhishtir a confidential meeting is going on. The brothers,Krishna and Kunti are discussing the Alli issue. Yudhishtir wanted. It to be solved before they completely plunge into Rajasuya activities. Krishna said defiantly. It is me who suggested Parth to adopt the way it had been done. And I don't regret it. For. Kshatriyas the option of Rakshasa vivah, marrying by force always existed. Now there is no need to. Deliberate on what is right and what is wrong. Kunti agreed with him. I am sure Alli will reconcile . She will be a mother now. Within two days all Arjun's wives are coming here. Ulupi, Chitra, Arya. and Rekha. Vasuki. Mahoday sent message that he is sending Rekha in honour of my invitation and he will come later. So make arrangements for their stay here. Arjun looked at his mother in surprise and she smiled back. Bheem patted on his back and asked. Why is your face cheerless? None of us have any problem with what you did in Madhurai. You know even the finance minister of Indraprasth. Could not find fault with you. Now cheer up. You have to tackle as many as seven wives, if we include Alli. Nakul taunted. Bhrata Arjun will equal Govinds eight number ,if he marries one more. The Ashta Mahishis The Eight queens. Every one laughed at his count. Sahadev teased him. Don't be jealous of Bhrata . It takes so much to be like him. Krishna. Told Yudhishter, As a ruler of this kingdom you have to propose two options for Aarya, One if she accepts to be the wife of. Parth then she would be allowed to go to Madhurai. Her son will be the ruler as our representative. Ifshe refuses to be his wife she should continue here as a prisoner.Let us give her three days time. I hope she chooses the first way. Alli was informed of. the options by Yudhishtir. Alli, we have nothing against you. Be happy and make us happy. Yudhishtir concluded. He told her she has to decide within three days. Arjun met his grandfather after lunch. He was given the nearest mansion ,within walking distance to Arjun's mansion. Arjun went and lied down beside his grandfather. Still child like? You are the father of your. Six sons and one daughter. One more is on the way. Arjun cuddled closer and said. So what? Can't I be the grandson if I become a father. I will always cherish this way. Grandfather smiled and softened his curls. Your daughter is too beautiful.She looks like her mother but her eyes are exactly like you. When are you showing your Gandiv to me? I am anxious to see that Devine bow. And. Narrate your conquests elaborately. Arjun smiled and started . Panchali is making Kirti eat mashed Dal rice and he is taking his own time , He is trying to stand up with support and whenever he stumbles he is crying with impatience. Panchali is trying to complete feeding him as Malini is watching Pragati who is in sleep. Priyamvada came in and informed. All your cowives will reach tomorrow. News came just now.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Nice update! Plz add something funny! Because everyone will be there
ltelidevara thumbnail
Alli is standing in the balcony of her chamber. She is staring into the spacious royal garden which has the Mayasabha at the end of it. The glittering Mayasabha is shining in the moon light. The gems and jewels that are planted in the walls outside are spreading multicoloured Prakash that is falling on the flowers and trees,there by making them look devine. Every where around the prosperity and richness of the Pandavas is well exhibited. She saw the vast treasure that was brought by Arjun waiting at the outskirts of Indraprasth to be accommodated inside. Surely Arjun 's attitude and confidence that she felt in her encounters with him in Madhurai is the result of bring the prime architect of Pandavas' fortune. And her mother's Aradhya Govind displays Godlike aura and dotes upon Arjun. When Krishna speaks,she observed it appears do convincing. It is almost magical hearing his words. The other Pandava brothers she met looked gentle and friendly. And Arjun's wife Subhadra whom she met on the day she arrived looked spoilt,confident and beautiful. Of course she Alli didn't bother to acknowledge her and that made her anger visible on her face. Her don Abhi is too smart,a combination of Krishna and Arjun. She observed Arjun's aloofness since they started in Madhurai. He stopped his interaction with her and almost behaved as if she is the prisoner and he is the boss . Alli got angry thinking of him. Because of him she is thrown into this position,by force. Why did he behave so rudely? He must be swept off his feet by her beauty. She knew how men gets mesmerised on seeing her and walks into doom by getting imprisoned. Alli suddenly remembered Panchali. She didn't see her still. Heard that she gave birth to Arjun's daughter. Her mother once told that King Drupad begot a fire born to be wedded to Arjun and she is the most beautiful one ever alive. Alli 's lips twisted in a sarcastic smile. If she is that beautiful why would Arjun chose the way with her in Madhurai even taking the form of a snake. ...Just as she is convincing herself of her superior beauty The Queen walked in. Alli's personal maid announced her arrival.Panchali walked in with Priyamvada holding Pragati walking in toe. Alli forgot to blink her eyes. She stared at Panchali.she wore a simple white saree with pink border. Her single plait reached down her hips. She has jasmines in her hair. Her curls are falling on her forehead which has an oval shaped Tilak . Her lotus eyes are lined up with Kajal and her nose ring ,it enhanced the beauty of her nose. Her red lips are so cute and perfectly matched her facial beauty. Her swan neck is the one that may be the envy of others. She wore a simple haar. And bangles. Her. Body complemented her beauty and she is simply extraordinary in her dark complexion. Alli inhaled the blue lotus fragrance that is the identification of Panchali,the Fireborn. Alli got mesmerised and then looked at Pragati who yelled in a sweet voice. Panchali looked at Alli who is fair and beautiful. She has shining soft hair and her personality is attractive . Priyamvada sat on the Asan and held Pragati properly so that she can sleep happily. Alli observed the baby and wondered at her cuteness. She has hazel eyes,the eyes that changed her life forever. Panchali smiled at Alli and introduced herself. Alli Rani I am Krishnaa . She said. Alli made a face and replied. I am not a Rani anymore. She is miffed that her ego has been hurt, she thought Arjun is besotted with her beauty but on seeing Panchali it was proven wrong.Panchali approached her. She knew about the options given to Alli by Yudhishtir. So what did you decide? I thought you must have chosen the better option and so I called you Rani. Alli is defiant. Never. I will never succumb to pressure tactics. I hold my self respect intact at any cost. Priyamvada took Pragati inside and left them alone. Panchali smiled. I appreciate you for that. But as the queen of Arjun and Queen mother to his child you will be respected more.Surely being the wife of the greatest warrior itself is intoxicating. Alli asked her straight. I heard that Arjun shared you with his brothers. Still you are singing his praises? Panchali remained silent for a minute. She then said softly. Yes. I will sing his praises. With my whole heart. Alli retorted. Then you must have thought it better to have five husbands rather than having him only because he is a flirt. Panchali bore a stone like expression. She then looked at Alli and answered. I was not given the option to marry Arjun alone. Either I should marry the five or I should marry the Eldest. I chose the first option only to possess him whom I loved with my soul.Alli,I know most of the people think the way you did. But I never bothered to give an explanation. I didn't even say this to Subhadra. I opened up before you as I feel pity on you. Alli asked with arrogance. Why should I be pitied? I don't think I am in such position. Panchali told her clearly. You are not.But by choosing the wrong option you will certainly become one to be shown pity. You got the option of belonging only to him and him only. You don't know how lucky you are. Panchali placed her hand on Alli's shoulder. Alli you know how this land is when we came here to establish ourselves? And how it is converted into the glorious Indraprasth? Panchali narrated the story of Khandava Dahan. Surely this heaven like place must have impressed you. But he is the architecht. You know how he got victory at my swayamvar? Panchali narrated that with dreamy eyes. Alli, the others can't even lift the bow. But he did it with such ease and precision. Alli listened with eyes wide open. She is a warrior and worships valour. And Arjun's valour certainly is extraordinary. Panchali continued. Alli you are a warrior queen. You know the value of real heroism. Arjun is a hero. You don't know how soft his heart is,He never allows bloodshed.Alli countered. Soft hearted? Is that why he behaved in uncivilised way with me? Panchali asked. Just remember his behaviour with you! Didn't he handle you with care and concern? At least for a moment you felt he is harsh or obsessive? Alli reminisced the night . She very well remember the soft touch the hesitating grip on her the loving eyes but not otherwise. She became silent. Panchali understood her deliberation. She said. Alli, Arjun is in obligation towards Indraprasth .He has enough love and admiration from all his wives and even admirers. You know how many unfortunate ladies broke their hearts unable to posess him? The grand daughters of Bahlika, Bhanumati and even my cousin sisters. The list is endless.Malini entered with Kirti who is crying not finding his mother when he woke up. Panchali held him close and sweet talked . Where did I go? I am here only.She kissed him on both his cheeks. Alli looked at the boy and wondered how close he resembled his father. His curly hair,his eyes,She will also get exactly Arjun lookalike? Alli instantly touched her waist and wondered. Panchali observed that and smiled. Priyamvada brought. Pragati out. Princess let us go. You have to take aushadhi now, Don't exhaust yourself too much,Priyamvada helped Panchali get up. Kirti refused to go to Malini. Priyamvada took him by force and gave Pragati to Malini. As they walked out with children,Panchali stayed back and went near Alli. You know dear, I used to be so intolerant towards Arjun's other wives. But not now. As days passed I realised I should share my Arjun with at least some fortunate ones like you. You know why,he is the best. That is why I want you to think properly and chose your option. You were given better options than me. As Panchali walked out, Alli gazed at her in awe, Certainly she didn't look like a mother,she looked like a new bride. Arjun's bride. Alli's ego was smashed...completely.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this update right here, of panchali and alli's conversation was so beautiful..something very poignant about the whole update! idk what it was..but something about the update really appealed to me and made it one of my most fav updates of the recent one 😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
I am dumbstruck reading this... How panchali handled her with ease!! But in the whole conversation, I can only see panchali's pain... When I read the line, "you are given better options then me", I had tears in my eyes... This update was flawless, totally out of the world, especially mahabharat lovers and of course draupadi lovers like me... I am a hardcore fan of draupadi, but not much arjun... Because he is confusing!!!!😆
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

I am dumbstruck reading this... How panchali handled her with ease!! But in the whole conversation, I can only see panchali's pain... When I read the line, "you are given better options then me", I had tears in my eyes... This update was flawless, totally out of the world, especially mahabharat lovers and of course draupadi lovers like me... I am a hardcore fan of draupadi, but not much arjun... Because he is confusing!!!!😆

same here! even i'm a very big draupadi fan there isn't any mythological character that i've liked more then her!! And i can't say that i'm arjuna's fan but i can just say that i love ArDi a lot. Arjuna is really really very confusing but ArDi is like a dream couple 😳