Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Love is Devine. Only two days are left to get into the actual marriage rituals.Draupadi got tensed up thinking about the hard task ahead. Will she be successful in maintaining the unity of pandavas?How can she measure equal amount of love to all the five? She can not share her anguish with any one.Who will show her the righteous path in her thorn filled journey? Far away in the ayudhagar Arjun is teaching the techniques of Archery to Dhrisht and Satyaki.The most dedicated learner of course is Satya.She is all attention and trying her best to grasp Arjun's teachings. Krishna looked at his beloved wife and friend with affection.He was needed somewhere else now.He got up and reached the personal chamber of Draupadi.The Panchala princess is in her bride's attire.She is looking gorgeous but her eyes portray her pain and anguish.Krishna smiled at her.What is this krishnaa,Why are you so sad? Not suits a bride. He said. Krishnaa could not control herself. How can I be happy Govind,I am not an ordinary bride .I would be wedded to five.Just because I did not say any thing,people will think that I am positive about it.I can't even protest because the person who won me would never accept me against his mother and brother's wish. Except this I don't have any other option. Krishna looked at her with concern. Krishnaa, don't get carried away by the difficult task ahead.Look at it with positivity. Draupadi flared up.Tell me Govind How can I love them equally? I can attend to their needs with equal attention. But how is it possible to pour my love without bias? Krishna said in a calm voice.Who told you to measure your love? Don't be judgemental to your own self.Tellme now.Do you respect Eldest?Draupadi thought of him.Yes Govind.I respect the Eldest for his composure and concern .Krishna said.So your love towards him Is in the formof regard and respect.Now tell me Do you likeBheema? Draupadi thought of the big hearted Bheema who cares so much for her.Yes Govind I like his caring and protective nature. Krishna said..Good.Now your love towards him is in the form of acknowledging his big heart and concern for you.Now What about the Twins? Krishna asked. Draupadi thought about the twinsThe fun loving Nakul and intelligent Sahadeva.Yes Govind.I like them for their good nature.Krishna said.so Your love is in the form of affection for them.Krishna laughed mischievously .Now who is left? Draupadi blushed and pretended anger.Dont tease me Govind.Ok sakshi how do you love my friend?he questioned with a smile in his eyes.Draupadi closed her eyes.She could feel her handsome,innocent Arjun before her eyes.She saw him hitting the Fish target tackling the whole lot of warriors,Accepting her garland with a winning smile...Draupadi was lost in the ocean of her love when Krishna brought her back to reality. O princess of Panchal,come out of your trance.I understood your feelings for my Parth.He laughed.Draupadi got hurt. You take every thing so lightly. You don't bother about me at all. She accused him.Krishna looked at her with affection. Now listen to me krishnaa.Love is multifold.There are many facets to it.Respect,concern affection...You love the four pandavas in such a way that will bind you to them forever.Your love towards Parth is different.Your connection is with his soul which is eternal. Now love them in different ways don't compare your feelings for them ever .Then you won't be in trouble at all. Draupadi looked at him with half conviction.But how can I satisfy myself by not being with him always I wish to spend every moment of my life with him which is not possible at all. Krishna smiled his Devine smile. You know krishnaa,I left Raadha in Brindavan,but still she lives within me every moment. Her love is Devine.We never feel the separation at all. That is soul connection.You love Arjun in such a way that you won't bother whether you live with him or not. Draupadi's eyes widened with realisation.Krishna smiled at her. You know sakhi We the three krishnas you, me and Parth came to this earth to ful fill the Devine plan.Our purpose is to restore dharma and punish the Evil.So we should sacrifice our physical happiness and work towards the Realisation of our goal. Draupadi felt the divinity in Krishna's voice.She looked at him with tears in her eyes. Krishna assured her.Sakhi, your love for Parth Will be remembered by generations to come.Vedavyasa himself will record your love and bear testimony for it.Your sacrifice do not go waste. Krishna placed his hand on her head and walked away.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Target hit Again. You know Arjun,Maharaj Drupad reconstructed the fish target so that visitors can have a look at it. Satya said with enthusiasm.Arjun who was tying up his Dhanush, carelessly asked,So what? Krishna lying on a jhula smiled .did you go there Satya? He enquired.Satya made a face and replied. No lord.you were busy with your Parth always.There is a tinge of jealousy in her words.Arjun laughed.What will you do there?Hit the target?He said with attitude. Satya pretended to throw the arrow she picked up on his face.Krishna caught her hand and tried to soothen her.Go with satyaki,Satya,He and Dhrisht are spending their time there trying to shoot .Satya nodded her head.I will go with you both only.And I will make Arjun hit the target for my sake. Arjun desperately looked at Krishna.Madhav, you pampered her so much.He said with irritation. Drupad's minister came there and folded his hands.Vaasudev Krishna,Rajkumar arjun, Maharaj Drupad requested you to attend the swayamvara samapti pooja that marks the success of the swayamvara. Devi satya is requested to accompany princess Draupadi.The other pandavas already reached there. So saying he left. Satya could not control her excitement. Before leaving for Draupadi's mansion she teased Arjun.O super Archer,Be ready to shoot again. Arjun got frustrated. Madhav,Why can't king Drupad understand my situation?His obsession for me makes me guilty before my brothers. Krishna stopped him in the middle.Paarth don't think like that.Draupadi marrying you five is your mother and brothers decision.you don't know his trauma .He has to see his daughter lead abnormal life and be the focus of public attention. What is wrong with his obsession?you don't know how hard he worked to make the fish target come alive before his eyes.Now your family has expanded. You should think about krishnaa,Drupad,Dhrisht. ...Arjun hugged him and nodded his head.His silence spoke more than his words.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Both Krishna and Arjun reached the Mandap Satya is already there with Draupadi and kunti. Sa hadev came to Arjun and said.Bhrata,did you see the decoration.The fish target became a monument for general public as well as aspiring archers.Your name will become immortal . Bheem patted Arjun's back.Why do you two always come late? You should not make the princess wait .It has become a habit with you. Nakul teased him.. Bharatha Arjun is not like you bhrata Bheem,He would not bother to be before the princess and welcome her. Bheem admonished him.Kshatriya heroes always should be chivalrous and concerned.You all should learn from me .Arjun smiled at him and said in a mocking voice I am ready Bhrata please teach me. Krishna laughed and pulled Arjun towards eldest and mata kunti. Kunti pretended anger. Nahi sudharoge both of you,Can't mend your ways.Always in your own World. She ruffled Arjun's hair and patted Krishna's cheek. Yudhishthir indulgently smiled at them.Let us go to king Drupad. He lead them all to the central hall where the famous fish target got erected.Drupad welcomed them with folded hands. Draupadi is arranging Diyas for worship! . Satya smiled at Krishna and looked at Arjun,with a strange expression. Draupadi side glanced Arjun who looked at her same time.She smiled bash fully in such a way that made Arjun divert his looks.He can't help but admire her exquisite beauty,that multiplied due to the red lehanga. she wore,the same that was worn during swayamvara. Suddenly Dhrisht diverted their attention.He showed them the big portraits hanging on behind the Fish target. Yesterday only our court painter finished these.His work is exemplary. Every one looked at them.The first one is Sriram breaking the Sivdhanush.Second is Devi Sita garlanding sriram with a loving expression.The third one is very big.It is the portrait of Arjun hitting fish target in the guise of a Brahmin.The painter depicted his stance,his eyes,his grip on the bow so well that it seems as if Arjun. Is really there shooting the target.The last one is the best.It has Draupadi placing the garland round the neck of Arjun.Draupadi's besotted expression and Arjun's loving glance is very well portrayed by the artist,They were all spellbound,on seeing the lively portraits.Drupad spoke with pride.Krishna only knows how important this swayamvara in my life.We are all at work day and night to make the fish target happen.After that,the tension whetherArjun gets the information and come out of his hideout or not.This is meant for him.I am grateful to god for fulfilling my desire. Krishna assured him. Maharaj,your purpose is noble.Why would not god help you by sendingParth here. The pandavas need a father like you to place a hand on their head. Drupad smiled with satisfaction.The royal priest said.We started the worship sixteen days before the swayamvara happened.With its success we do the final pooja to sankar siv and the dhanush used.and pray for the well being of every one.Lokah Samastah sukhino bhavantu. To be contd.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The priest made Arjun worship the Dhanush.After that homa is done by Vedic scholars.The pandavas and Draupadi were blessed by every one.Arjun sighed with relief. He took Madhav's hand and let us go. But Satya stopped Krishna.andlooked at Satyaki. Who approached Arjun.Gurudev please just show the stance and placement.We can't get it.Dhrisht supported.Yes brother in law, we are trying in vain . Do help us. Arjun understood who is behind this.He looked at Krishna for support.He tried to say something but Satya stopped hom.Lord,If you care for me at all stay out of this.Krishnais helpless.Parth now I can't do anything.Arjun looked at Satya's triumphant face.Bhim, nakul and sahadeva also supported satya.Bheem said Arjun it is better if you demonstrate it by hitting the target. Arjun thought he was trapped from all sides. Even Eldest and maharaj Drupad approved of it.Only royal family is there so it is a private thing only. They assured Arjun. Draupadi felt thrilled as she is going to witness the extraordinary feat again.Arjun approached satya and looked straight into her eyes.On one condition.satya looked up.Krishna bears a mischievous look. Draupadi is looking on curiously.I will shoot the target,provided you accept my rules. Now onwards you should not disturb Madhav and me without permission.You should relinquish your prime right on him and surrender him to me.Last but not least you should never ask me to exhibit my archery against my will.Satya's face became red .Krishna ,Bheema,and others could not control their laughter.Drupada smiled endearingly at his son in law's naughtiness.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti' who was watching all this took Arjun's hand into hers.Putr don't do that for satya. Do that for me. I would like to watch your excellence.She wiped her tears.Phalgun,your father,maharaja Pandu,must have felt proud I am sure he will enjoy it again.On seeing kunti's emotion Arjun hugged her tightly.Tall,Lanky Arjun bent and placed his head on her shoulder.Any thing for you mother ,he murmured. Draupadi who stood behind kunti looked into his hazel eyes filled with love for his mother.She said to herself. I know Arya,I realised it in the hut on that day itself. That is why I agreed to split myself into five parts asper her and Eldest's order.She came out of her thoughts with Satya's complaining words.Satya protested kunti Bua You spoiled Arjun a lot. Kunti replied with a smile softly touching Arjun's curly locks.He is born spoilt. Like you. Satya pouted while Arjun teased her,Get ready lady archer,if you say you miss ed it again,I won't repeat..Krishna laughed at both and pulled Parth towards the fish target.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun smilingly approached the bow.Satyaki,Dhrisht,yudhamanyu and uttamaujas could not contain their excitement.As for satya she is all attention and tensed up standing on the other side of Krishna.She is wondering as to how can Arjun be so casual,while attempting the most difficult task ahead.It looks he is playing an interesting game That's all.Draupadi looked at his charming face with admiration.She is blessed to get the greatest archer as her husband.Father always said There is only one Arjun in Aryavarth. . Arjun took the bow his favourite weapon in his hand.He caressed the middle part with so much passion and tied it up.Now he is all focused and alert.His grip of the bow is so firm and perfect.He took the three arrows and put them together and fixed them on the bow.He knelt down with the bow above his head.He looked into the pool of water and fixed his gaze on the revolving fish.Satya with eyes wide open started to wonder.The Fish is moving so fast as it is impossible to aim the arrow to it.That too, three arrows together.Satya looked at Arjun's eyes Which are standstill without the slightest movement.Within seconds, the arrows splashed up, hit the eye of the fish and made it fallin water.The finest piece of archery exhibited with superb precision and perfection left every one spell bound.Krishna smilingly took Satya's hands and made her clap.Every one joined in the applause by clapping and shouting.Krishna hugged Parth tightly and mischievously smiled at Krishnaa who also want to do the same.and is looking at him with jealousy. Krishna's eyes bore an expression of concern as he knows his sakshi has to wait so long to full fill her desire.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The rendegue much desired. It is the full moon night every one crave for.Krishna and Satya are in the garden adjacent to Draupadi's mansion.Arjun went to kunti to see if she is comfortable and well attended,He said he will return and stay for some more time with Krishna.Most important ,he wishes to feel the cool moon lit night with his dearest Madhav.Krishnais looking impatient and looking at the entrance to see if his Parth is coming.Satya understood him and feigned anger.Lord,this is too much .You are not enjoying my company in such a wonderful night like this.I will go now.Krishna stopped his beloved wife and tried to woo her back.It is not true dear,you know how much I love you.Tell me frankly.Dont you enjoy Parth's company.Satya nodded in affirmative.She was lost in the thoughts of the warrior extraordinaire who dis played his mastery of archery just that afternoon.Then she remembered that day after tomorrow Panchali will get married to Yudhi.As the married date approaches she observed Panchali'strauma,agony and frustration.Ofcourse nobody can see that except herself and her lord.Her heart melted towards Arjun,the valiant warrior who could never get his prized possession won by him but to be owned by his brothers first.He never said anything but his aloofness towards krishnaa speaks his mind.Within minutes Satya's adventurous spirit woke up and formed a plan. Krishna immediately understood what is going on in her mind.He firmly said...no satya Already they are facing the trial.Dont try to arrange a rendague between them.They will loose the courage to sacrifice each other to others. It will be immensely painful to them.Satya was adamant.On the contrary it will infuse faith in them and help them face their ordeal with the memory of this meeting.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya got up.I will come back just now. She smiled at Krishna meaning fully.Krishna nodded his head as he knows his Satya's antics too well.It is impossible to control her.Or rather he does'nt want to control her as Parth always says. Satya went to Draupadi's chamber and found her standing at her balcony immersed in deep thought.She is dressed up in a half white lehenga and wore almost no ornaments.Her long,luscious hair is braided in one plait .The jasmine flowers in her hair are making the surroundings fragrant mixed with her natural fragrance.Moonlight is making her dark complexion glow with radiance.Satya who never acknowledged any one's beauty admired krishnaa wholeheartedly.Draupadi looked at her and greeted her with. a feeble smile.Satya how come you are here at this time?By chance you quarrelled with Govind? Satya laughed proudly.No chance krishnaa where is the need to fight?He will do whatever I want.Just I have to say it. Draupadi laughed at her and patted her saying That is Satya. Satya suddenly diverted the topic.you know dear,it seems you should be on your toes,as. Far as Arjun is concerned.Draupadi was surprised.Now what did he do and why should it concern me?You are too innocent krishnaa.You don't know how wee.ladies will always be in danger because of our men.I experienced the pain and anguish by being the wife of the most charming godlike Madhav.I have to cope up with all those damsels who will throw themselves at him.And now you have to go through all that it seems. Draupadi got tensed up.Now come to the topic.why should I be alert? Satya took her hand and said.Now let us go to the garden .The moonlight is so cool. I will tell you everything.both of them came down and started walking towards the garden.You know krishnaa lord has spies everywhere in Aryavarth.Evening they brought the information that kalinga princess Aarya is so enamoured by Arjun listening to his valourous deeds and after seeing his portrait,she informed her father that till she marries Arjun she will take up a vow of Durga and lead an ascetic life. Why to tell about others?our own Subhadra ,ladli of Balrama and Krishna is waiting in Dwarakanagar to full fill her dream to be the wife of arjun.After Fish target victory bard back in Dwarakanagar sang so many praises of him that beautiful ya data girls feel their life will be worthy if they can catch a glimpse of his beautiful face and witness his archery skills.Many kings of Aryavarta are hellbent on making an alliance with Arjun by offering their daughters..Satya stopped to take her breathe.You know krishnaa,Your uncle Satyajit's daughters are so besotted with Arjun that they started revealing their feelings.by attending yo him,coming ahead yo serve food to him ,my lord observed them and teases Parth that his lady fan following is growing by minutes. Now krishnaa listen carefully,you are his first wife so make him aware of it by extracting a promise that he should not flirt with any one with out your permission. Draupadi's head started reeling How can she claim power over him .Still she is far away from him due to the unusual decision made by the eldest and kunti. Satya shouted with excitement.lord,I am here .so is the princess.Arjun who is cheating with Krishna got up .He could not believe his eyes.Krishnaa,at this odd hour of the night,What will Eldest and mother think if they know about this?the very next moment,he could not help but admire the dark beauty in front of him.His gaze enveloped her form and his hazel eyes got struck in her lotus eyes.As for Draupadi she was in shock seeing Parth,radiant and irresistibly charming before her eyes.She felt his looks swallow her beauty perhaps for the first time ever.She was thrilled at his uninhibited gaze and blissfully became unaware of the surroundings.She is elastic.Finally her beauty is worth it's existence.How much she yearned to have the pleasure of her by now world famous beauty get its due by being the cynosure of its right ful owner.As for her soul it already became his.in this birth and in many births to come. Krishna laughed on seeing his Parth finally expose his true feelings for his love.Satya is right.This moment itself is enough to make them face any ordeal it infuses faith in both towards the single minded love they bore for each other.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya felt happy for both of them.Her purpose is achieved.She turned to Krishna and pulled him by taking his hand.Let us go lord. I want to see the full moon in the lake.Alone. I wish your Parth allow me To take you away for a few minutes.Panchali was shocked. How she got trapped by Satya At this time of night.She helplessly looked at Krishna.Govind indulgently smiled at her.and said.Relax sakshi it will be a matter of minutes.Satya likes to watch the moon on full moon night.We do so in Dwaraka also. Arjun got irritated.From where do you get such weird ideas?He asked Satya with intolerance.Satya smiled softly and said. You will definitely know .may be within minutes.Arjun understood what she meant.He nodded his head in frustration and started Madhav...satya abruptly stopped him and continued.You pamper her too much.Draupadi controlled her laugher at Satya's antics and turned to walk away.Satya stopped her and said.No dear,if you go alone the guards at the entrance will take it in another wau as Arjun also is here.We will go from backside and return within minutes.Till then stay under the protection of sarvsreshth dhanurdharArjun fumed at satya and Krishna pacified him Parth We will be back within minutes So saying he left with satya. Draupadi was embarrassed.she side glanced Arjun and suddenly remembered the speech of satya.She must be saying truth only.Such valour that has no comparison enhanced by awesome looks.Arya,Subhadra, her cousins so natural to fallin love with him.Satya says she ,krishnaa possessed the right over him.How can that be possible?She has four more husbands who draw her attention rightfully.She won't even get to spend much time to enamour him and win his heart. Why was her fate twisted ? Why can't she enjoy with her husband whom she love ...Draupadi's face portrayed her emotions and Arjun who is smart understood something is there which makes her beautiful face filled with anguish.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice writing 👍🏼