Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Uff how allib rani be so cruel!!😑 poor arjun again has to break his promise...😭again subhadra will be sad...😭and this time subhadra also...😭 how can fate be so cruel with them...😭 but i am happy that arjun is concern for his wives...πŸ˜ƒ he is such a nobel person... And subhi's comment was apt, correct and hillarious!!🀣 IP will be flooded with arjun's wife and krishna's .wife...🀣🀣 will again be able to see our yagya se janmi yagyaseni in fire!!!😎😈
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Uff how allib rani be so cruel!!😑 poor arjun again has to break his promise...😭again subhadra will be sad...😭and this time subhadra also...😭 how can fate be so cruel with them...😭 but i am happy that arjun is concern for his wives...πŸ˜ƒ he is such a nobel person... And subhi's comment was apt, correct and hillarious!!🀣 IP will be flooded with arjun's wife and krishna's .wife...🀣🀣 will again be able to see our yagya se janmi yagyaseni in fire!!!😎😈

Arjun is thrown into such circumstances. He is helpless.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Krishna straightly questioned him. Parth, Just imagine your Eldest's reaction if you say you didn't proceed to defeat Alli because of your love for Panchali whose heart will be broken or for not daring to hurt Subhadra. Arjun closed his eyes. He could very well see his Eldest with his stone like expression that will make him lose the desire to live.He knew his Eldest too well. If he makes a decision he would never retreat from that. Case in point Sharing of Panchali. He never had the habit to face a 'No' from his brothers. Now after all the conquests and everything if he,Arjun back steps due to Alli, he may not take it favourably. Above all his father's wish will remain unfulfilled. Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder. Parth, Don't think too much into the matter. Do your duty. Ultimately your wives will never find fault with you if you explain the reason. Let us move things positively. Arjun lied down under the umberella of the stars and placed his head on Krishna's lap. He remembered the words of Panchali the night before he started. Return safe without redeeming your female admirers She said. Alli is not my admirer Krishnaa, Still I have to redeem her from her scornful life. The men of Madhurai should be saved from her mad fury. Forgive me krishnaa, Arjun appealed to his dear wife. Krishna placed his hand on his forehead . Parth, I assure you she will forgive you. Now be free of that guilt...Krishna felt that Alli should meet Arjun once as he has irresistible charm that is a proven fact. With the help of the information fetched by Arjun's officials Krishna understood that Alli will come to the forest every Friday afternoon for hunting. He told Arjun to face her without revealing his identity. ...Alli came on horseback to the forest with few lady companions. She then went ahead and shot a wild boar . The boar is hurt and ferociously jumped over Alli when Arjun shot the wild beast with his arrows and the animal wailed loudly and fell down. Alli looked at the intruder with wide eyes. Arjun approached her and teased. It is not the way to attack a wild animals. Your arrows are suitable for deers or rabbits. Alli looked at him furiously and retorted. I don't need to learn shooting from you. I don't entertain strangers to talk to me you know I am Alli Rani, the ruler of Madhurai.Alli's proud words made Arjun smile . He observed her looks without hesitation and said looking into her eyes. Before being a queen you are a beautiful woman. And this is not the way to treat your saviour. Arjun's fearless expression about her beauty made Alli angry. You must have come here for the first time. Otherwise you would never have dared to comment on my beauty. I warn you. Be in your limit. As for saving me,I can very well look after myself. Alli said with attitude and walked towards her horse. Arjun called from back. Alli Rani, appreciating beauty is the right of every one. You could not curb that right . I am free to enjoy anything with my eyes. I worship nature and I worship women. Alli shivered with fury but she doesn't understand what is making her stop from imprisoning this stranger. She looked at the handsome man with a charming smile holding a very big bow in hand. As she approached her horse she faltered in getting on top of it because of her diversion.Arjun stepped forward and held her from falling off. He looked at her face and commented. Too beautiful,I say. But be careful in horseriding. Every time I may not be there to hold you.Alli pushed him away and got on to the horse and rode off with force. Her followers were spell bound on seeing the queen spare the handsome stranger...Krishna patted Arjun on his back. Perfect encounter with Alli Rani. You left your mark on her. By the way isn't Alli beautiful enough for the most desirable warrior to get tempted? He questioned curiously. Arjun smiled at his way of asking whether Alli impressed him or not. He admitted honestly. Madhav she is beautiful she has attitude also. But she should realise the most beautiful woman is someone else.Krishna laughed. She will realise. But do much is there to be done by us. Let us get into the next step.He told Arjun his plan and Arjun exclaimed with shock. What? What are you saying? How is it possible ?
aanvi98 thumbnail
Plz don't keep any suspense!! Otherwise my food won't digest!!πŸ˜†
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing Arjun getting all flirty is 😲😳 But i understand it's the need of the hour. great updates..looking forward to what Krishna will make Arjun do πŸ˜† and to reading the future updates! πŸ˜ƒ
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Krishna placed his hands on his shoulders and assured him. I promise you Parth, you won't incur sin. This is the only way we can mend her and teach a lesson. Arjun sulked at him. Let me handle her in battlefield. I saw her stance when she hunted the animal. It will be an insult to my knowledge in archery if I won't defeat her. And I am sure I can defeat her with ease. Krishna nodded his head. Yes you can defeat her. But Alli you saw in the forest will be different from Alli you face in battlefield. Because The power of Goddess Sakti will enter into her in battle. Still you will counter Alli and tackle her but no result will be seen in the near future. You have to go on fighting with days,months and so on. Why waste that much time when we have other options? Don't you want to be with your wife for your daughter's birth. Abhi is not used to be separated from both of us for such a long time. Andofcourse my sister also. Your Kirti must have grown up and waiting for you I am sure. Panchali's health is a matter of concern.If you are with her she will get through everything in good spirit. Arjun thought for a while. Yes. Krishnaa needs him more than any one else. He can not prolong his stay and break her heart. He looked up and admitted. I am ready to do whatever you want me to.I believe in your judge ment. Krishna smiled with satisfaction. Now let us get into our mission. He stretched his hand and pulled Arjun up. Both of them walked silently and Kaveri watched the friends in awe and touched their feet with her rising tides...Sahadev visited Panchali in her chamber early in the morning. Panchali is relaxing on her couch as Bheem asked her not to be present at the breakfast time as she in her advanced months.Kirti is crawling on the carpet and occasionally coming to her and clasping her feet which she placed down due to swelling. She looked at Sahadev suspiciously sensing some news about Arjun brought by him. Sahadev started in his calm voice. Bhrata Arjun sent back his army to Indraprasth. He kept only five officials with him. Govind reached Madhurai and they have set up a camp in the mountain cave. Panchali is irritated. Why did he send the army back? How would he deal with Alli? She blasted Sahadev who patiently bore with her agressiveness. He took Kirti in his arms and said. Your father doesn't need a big army to win his rivals. Tell your mother. He can win opponents with his charm also. He then looked at Panchali and admitted. Forgive me for sending Bhrata in place of me. I can't help it. Only Bhrata can deal with that Alli Rani. So saying he gave Kirti to her and turned to leave. Will he return safe? Panchali asked in a trembling voice. Sahadev stopped and declared. He will. He is Arjun, the unconquerable third Pandav, His Madhav's life support system. Alli Rani stood before her mirror. For the first time ever she checked herself. Yes. She is beautiful. But how could a stranger take liberty to comment on her beauty? She recollected the curly haired handsome stranger and felt irritated about her soft stance towards him. She then called her guards and summonedKannagi. What happened to the soldiers who went to capture the strangest in the forest? She asked. Kannagi admitted with hesitation. No one is seen there queen,He must have left by now. By the way A snake charmer has come to the city. He has good collection of snakes. The snakehe held round his neck is so charming. Every one is getting mesmerised on seeing the beautiful snake. The snake charmer says he will show his snakes only at night time. For he will meditate snake mantras during. Day time. He will leave tomorrow for. Northern Bharat . Will you come to your private chamber and meet that person? Alli who is disturbed in mind asked Kannagi to present the snake charmer with his beautiful snake. She proceeded to the private chamber where her old minister is waiting for her. Queen, I know your fascination for snakes.But why do you agree to meet him at this odd hour. Be careful with them. He warned. He knew Alli knows the mantras to charm snakes and had a collection of varieties of them in her garden specially guarded by a very good snake charmer. After sometime Kannagi came with a tall,good looking man whose complexion is like that of a blue black cloud. He tied a turban on his hair and his eyes are like lotuses. They were magnetic. Alli thought. He has a captivating presence . Alli then saw a long snake hanging round his neck. It was brownish black and its eyes are like the eyes of not a snake but a man. Alli never saw such snake that looked so charming and reacts to whatever the snake charmer ask. She fell in love with it instantly. The old minister asked. Is it poisoous? The snake charmer said no. It is never poisonous. Since birth. Alli asked. Where did you find this? The snake charmer looked offended. Queen, it can not be found any where.I did so much penance to please Adisesha at Satasringa mountain.He graced me with great snake charming power and presented this to. me. Previously it lived in heaven It is considered Indra's son, His pet. Then Afisesha asked Indra permission to keep it for a short period, Then I got it but again it will reach heaven. Alli is fascinated with the snake and touched it lovingly. Will you give me this? I offer so much gold to you. She said. The snake charmer rejected outwrightly. I have to get it back to Adisesha. I can't give. Alli requested him. At least for this night , leave it with me . I will return this to you in the morning. Where do you stay? She asked. The snake charmer obliged. Only for this night. But make sure you will stay alone with it. Otherwise it will get back to me . It is moody. Early in the morning it will come back, you need not send. But I warn you. Don't allow anyone in your chamber. Now hold it once so that your minister's doubts will be removed regarding this. He looked smilingly at the old minister and handed over the snake to Alli after giving a peck on its face. Alli held it carefully and the snake cuddled on her shoulder to the surprise of the minister and Kannagi. Alli got up with the snake and ordered. No one should enter my chamber till morning. A magical smile appeared on the face of the snake charmer as he walked out of the palace.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Plz don't keep any suspense!! Otherwise my food won't digest!!πŸ˜†

your suspense will be done with. Enjoy the riveting incident.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Seeing Arjun getting all flirty is 😲😳 But i understand it's the need of the hour. great updates..looking forward to what Krishna will make Arjun do πŸ˜† and to reading the future updates! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes it hurts. But it hurts him too. Thanq for understanding Arjun's dilemma.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Ahhmmm...ahhhmmm now i understood the whole plan thingy!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but won't reveal it...πŸ˜†
Yep @fairydust, it was really unusual that our parth became a flirt... Completely forgot it...πŸ˜†

Dear arjun, plz sometime be such a flirt with panchail, we yearn for it!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The city of Madhurai sleeping peacefully.The Royal Palace is in deep slumber . Only one chamber is awake in anticipation of some life changing incident. The occupant of the chamber The Reigning Queen of Madhurai is sleepless, and active playing with the beautiful snake she got only for that night. She prohibited any maid to enter and locked her doors from inside.as she remembered the warning of the Snake charmer. Now you can't go any where. Be here and entertain me. She told the snake and placed it comfortably on her couch. She herself key lose her hair and changed into her night clothes. Even while doing all these things she couldn't help but remember the handsome stranger who fearlessly praised her beauty. Who is he? Where did he go? Alli lied back on her couch and took the snake in her hands. She is not feeling any fear to hold it nearer. She is used to touch the snakes in her garden under the care of the snake charmers. But this snake is different she thought and placed it on her heart . Will you stay with me forever? She asked caressing it with love. Just then the Ghanti that rings at twelve started ringing. At exactly at Twelve Alli who held the snake felt heavy Wright on her . She opened her eyes and saw the face that is haunting her ever since she saw it. Alli thought she is dreaming of the stranger. Blaming herself she closed her eyes and opened them again. The hazel eyes are looking into her eyes and slowly Alli understood it is not a dream. She looked for the snake which is not found any where. Arjun whispered. You asked me to stay with you forever. It is difficult. But I can make this night memorable for you Alli Rani, Alli tried to get up and shout. But Arjun closed her lips with his and said. There will be no use to call your guards. Madhav hypnotised them into deep sleep. Alli glared at him and asked. Who are you? Arjun replied. The Third Pandav Arjun. And the snake charmer is Krishna vaasudev, your mother's Aradhya. Alli shivered with anger. How dare you cheat me like this? Get ready to be punished. Arjun smiled. Ready to be punished but with your love. Alli, you are beautiful . Enjoy life to the fullest. Arjun caressed her neck and shoulders with his lips. Alli tried to push him away but he did not allow.He then remembered Krishna's words. She is too smart. Hypnotise her and return as soon as possible.Arjun closed his eyes and prayed. Forgive me Krishnaa I am helpless. Forgive me again. His lotus eyed wife is clearly seen by his soul. He felt her touch on his curls on his face everywhere. He recited the vasikaran Mantr learnt from his Madhav , Feeling Krishnaa before him he saw Alli slowly going into a trance. Then he took the mangalsutra that Krishna gave which he hid in his waist. He carefully placed it in Alli's neck. He prayed to his beloved friend.Madhav Bless me and redeem me of my sin of marrying her by force. He then made fire in the middle of the room by chanting Agneya Mantra . He took Alli in his arms and went round the fire for seven times.He gently placed her on her couch took his knife and with a small cut on his finger got blood which he placed on her forehead as Sindoor. Alli is in trance. What is happening to her she can not connect. But she could very well feel the man with curly hair bending on her and hugging her close. She felt the unusual thrill for the first time in her life. She wanted to resist him but her body is not cooperating and responding positively to his every touch,every move. She found the hazel eyes mesmerising the great physique luring her to merge with him without resistance. Arjun reminisced the moments he spent with his Krishnaa at Yamuna camp. Her lovely smile,beautifully spread long hair her shivering lips He closed his eyes and hugged Alli closer and closer...early hours of the day ,the guards witnessed the snake going out of Alli Rani's chamber out of the Royal palace into the safe arms of the snakecharmer.