Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: naturelover33

The update was sooo cute!!😳 wish that would have happened in ⭐️bharat. I badly wanted some scence like this in starbharat.some family moments...😳and some ardi also... And i also wished upapandavs birth... But the cvs😡 they tottaly distorted the scence... Seems like all the upapandavs popped out of sky or came out of fire like their mother😡 and ardi's so called touch me not relationship... Grrr😡 i so badly wanted atleast a scence or atleast a touch... But no... and when the subhi track came, i thought atleast this time they would have some romantic moments... But no again... The cvs have done so much injustice to my poor ardi...😭 but your os worked like a soothing balm to my ardi...😃

P.s. sorry for the long comment... I just took out all the frustration caused by ⭐️bharat... Sorry for that...😆

same here
i expected that atleast during the war..when arjun kills karna or when abhimanyu dies...arjun will come to draupadi's tent..and will be heartbroken and jut hug draupadi and start crying..but nothing happened not evn during upandavas death 😕
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

same here
i expected that atleast during the war..when arjun kills karna or when abhimanyu dies...arjun will come to draupadi's tent..and will be heartbroken and jut hug draupadi and start crying..but nothing happened not evn during upandavas death 😕

Really... I was really frustrated with their pavitra rishta...i just needed one jhappi, just one, then would R.I.P... But the cvs didn't allowed it😡 and during upapandav's death... Forget it..forget arjun, even the other pandavs also didn't came to console draupadi... shaja's chemistry is so sizzling, but if they would take this chemistry out of the box...😕 as i am a hardcore fan of ardi and shaja, i was and is frustrated with this, just frustrated
Edited by naturelover33 - 9 years ago
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both of them looked into each other's eyes that are tearful and joyous. Arjun took Kirti and lifted him high,the baby enjoyed and giggled at his father. Panchali is worried. Arjun drop him down.He was just fed. He will throw it all. Arjun still kept him on his shoulder and said. Tell your mother to take care of herself and bring your sister safe. She will play with you. Kirti made cute sounds and expressed his happiness. Arjun relished the baby smell mixed with the milk he just had and kissed him again and again. Panchali warned him. You should not shower that many kisses on small babies. It effects. Arjun retorted. Really! Let the mother share some of them. So saying he bent on her and kissed her deep.Panchali relished the togetherness and questioned. Why did you stay there all these days? You will forget you have a family that waits for you. Abhi and Kirti missed you a lot. Arjun teased her. Why do you take their names? Say you missed me? Panchali turned her face away to hide her smile.Arjun suddenly became serious. He placed Kirti in the Jhoola and turned to Draupadi. Krishnaa,I just met the Raajavaidyaa .She is sceptical about your health. I regret forcing you to fulfill my desire. I should 'nt have done that.He admitted with remorse. Panchali placed her hand on his lips preventing him to say further.Dont say such words. It will hurt me. I was not forced. I am equally a partner in your wish,desire and every thing. She looked into his hazel eyes that always make her swoon . Arjun gathered her close and said in a soft voice. Krishnaa,I always wanted a sister. Of all my brothers I am closer to Dussala.I then cherished the desire to have a daughter.our daughter. But I became selfish at the cost of your health. You have other responsibilities of our Indraprasth which you can not avoid .and Kirti still needs you most. Panchali assured him. I will manage. Don't worry. You be with me. Don't move away from me. I can not stay alone. Arjun hugged her posessively. Both of them know that he has to go. But heart does'nt listen to facts. It is carried away by emotions only. ...The assembly on that day is crucial for Arjun for two things. One he was wished by every one for becoming father to be again. Then he was officially entrusted the duty of defeating Alli Rani after completing his northern conquest, Krishna was requested by Yudhishtir to accompany Arjun in this regard. Krishna agreed to do so.Thenews was carried to Draupadi who did not attend the assembly that day. She felt tensed and was angry with Sahadev and Yudhishtir for making Arjun a Target of that dangerous Alli. Why can't the others take a chance? She grumbled. She confronted Arjun when he came to her in the night. Arjun understood her anguish. He cajoled her. Don't take stress. For what you are afraid? Tell me frankly he said. Panchali said with a shivering tone. I heard that she will imprison princes.She is devilish. Arjun smiled. Don't you have confidence in my skill.? Surely you are not speaking like my wife. Your father has more confidence in my ability. And do you think Madhav will spare her if she does something to me? At least have confidence in him.Yajnaseni still is apprehensive and cuddled closet to him. Don't go there Arjun, I won't let you go.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun tried to convince her. Krishnaa, Defeating Alli is too important. You also know that. Rajasuya should be performed at any cost. Father's wish. You remove it from your mind. Nothing happens. Think only about Kirti and Pragati. Look after your health. If you worry like this,it will get spoilt. Arjun kissed on her forehead. Panchali felt disturbed and prayed in her mind. Govind, Take care of your Parth, you only can save him...The time moves faster than any thing. Only one week left for The four brothers' commencement of the conquest. Bheem has to go towards East, Nakul towards West Sahadev for South and Arjun for North. Krishna will go to Dwaraka and will come back at the time of Rajasuya. Indraprasth became ready to send their valiant soldiers for Victory march. The day before they start Yudhishtir gave a royal feast to the officials and chief commanders of the army. He wishe his brothers success and urged the army commanders to stand by them.Panchali felt nervous as again she will have to face separation and lonliness. On top of it she is suffering with morning sickness vomiting all over again. It will take at least four five months for Arjun to return as he has too many countries to conquer after which he has to proceed to Madhurai. Arjun came to her and asked her to promise that she will eat in time and rest sufficiently. Panchali assured him.I will. But don't take much time to return. You can do it fast if you want, she said. Arjun asked in a mischeous tone.Panchali retorted. You know how , I don't need to tell you. But return safe without redeeming any of your female admirers.Arjun laughed. I am waiting to hear this from you. Now I am satisfied. My Krishnaa won't change. Panchali threw her pillow on him.Arjun laughingly approached her and hugged her. Why do you take it that way? I consider it as a mark of your ever increasing love and possessiveness for me. He made her lie back and bent down without hurting her. His passion is felt in his touch but he controlled himself thinking of her health. Panchali understood his hesitation and invited him with her lotus eyes. She placed her hands round his neck and pulled him closer. How can I live without you? I feel the pangs of separation now itself. She whispered with broken voice. Arjun pacified her. It is equally painful for me also. You are saying my feelings also.Arjun touched her waist and said, My little girl,be good with your mother. Don't feel my absence. Tell her you will come to us and share our love with your brothers. Parth unwillingly got up to leave but Panchali stopped him and pulled him by her side. She doesn't want to forego the bliss of their union and made him aware of her wish. Arjun responded with love and it became a memorable night for both of them...Alli got information from her spies that Indraprasth Kingdom is gearing up for sovereinity. The four brothers started in four directions. Sahadev will be coming South. Alli laughed at this. Prince Sahadev coming here? It is easier to tackle him and teach a lesson to that Pandava brothers. She said triumphantly.Her lady minister Kannagi alerted her. Alli Rani, Sahadev won't come towards Madhura but Prince Arjun may come with his cousin Govind. Reliable sources brought the news. Alli's face changed colour on hearing Arjun's name. The third Pandav? I heard he married multiple times. Must be a womaniser. He will easily fall in the trap.She said firmly. The old minister warned her, Alli, Arjun is unconquerable. He is the most desirable warrior alive.Dont underestimate him. And Govind? He is Vishnu himself. Your mothers Aradhya.Change your outlook I advise you. Alli Rani smiled recklessly and walked off.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun started his conquest with Pulind,and defeated him. The king submitted himself and offered many tributes. Then he conquered the group of islands and their kings . Then he proceeded to Pragjyotish, the most crucial kingdom ruled by Bhagadutta. Eight days the war continued. Bhagadutta 's army could not stand before the wielder of Gandiva. Arjun's army stood firm and fought with great zeal.then Bhagadutta approached Arjun and admitted . Your father Indra is my dear friend. You are his son. What do you desire from me? I will do whatever you want. Arjun replied with courtesy. If you pay tribute and accept Yudhishtir as Samrat then I will accept your friendship. Bhagadutta agreed and paid tribute. That was a great triumph.Arjun then went to the hilly regions Antargiri ,Bahirgiri and Upagiri . He effortlessly conquered them and made them submit before Indraprasth. After that Phalgun defeated Brihanta, ruler of Uluka Kingdom, and kings of Vamadeva,Modapura Sudama and susankula . They offered many tributes to him. Then he went to Deva prastha and attacked king Sena Bindu. That king was arrogant and defended himself with fury. Arjun made him run for his life by covering his chariot with showers of Arrows. Finally he was taken prisoner and released after he accepted the sovereinity of Indraprastha. Then Arjun defeated king of Barbara, Turushka and Sabara. They offered valuable gems and manis . After that he conquered Malava, Paundra Kashmira Gandhara Kambhoja and Kosala.The tributes they gave made Arjun satisfied as the Rajasuya requires so much money to conduct it properly. Then Arjun attacked King Chitrayudha of Simhapura and defeated him. He got mighty elephants ,Great horses and Valuble gems. Arjun then went to tribal areas and defeated all the tribal kings . They accepted defeat and paid tributes .
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This updates are great dear... Many don't enlighten about the conquest done by pandavs. Even ⭐️bharat also didn't show this conquests. But you showing it perfectly. I think this ff doesn't only revolve around ardi, but you are also showing those sides of mahabharat which were assumed less importance...hats off to you. Great work dear👏. Keep it up...👍🏼
Ps. Can you plz continue this story till swargarohan, i meant, it would be great it these two souls their ultimate bliss...
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

This updates are great dear... Many don't enlighten about the conquest done by pandavs. Even ⭐️bharat also didn't show this conquests. But you showing it perfectly. I think this ff doesn't only revolve around ardi, but you are also showing those sides of mahabharat which were assumed less importance...hats off to you. Great work dear👏. Keep it up...👍🏼

Ps. Can you plz continue this story till swargarohan, i meant, it would be great it these two souls their ultimate bliss...

Thanq. Where Arjun is talked about there his valour is to be extensively described. So anything for Arjun.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev returned conquering the countries in their directions. But Arjun still to return. There is Exciting news about him like submission of Bhagadutta especially which is quite impossible to accomplish . Panchali i became fragile as months passed and the Raajavaidyaa as usual became hyper. She told Kunti if it continued like that again her delivery may cause worry like Kirti's time. Panchali occupied herself with matters of finance and palace management as she could not bear the thoughts of her Arjun moving far away in his conquests. Kirti became naughtier day by day and enjoyed being with Abhi. But unlike her other sons who adjusted so well with Priyamvada,Kirti would never leave his mother and will protest if he is taken away from her. As a result though her months are advancing Draupadi always has to take care of him with the help of Malini. She started feeling the movements of the baby and felt immensely excited as she is going to fulfill Her Arjun's desire. How will he react on seeing his cute Pragati? She imagined that scene in different ways and impatiently waited for the arrival of her Arjun and his Pragati...Arjun crossed Swetaparvat and reached Kambhoja kataka. The king of that country desperately fought with Savyasachi but could not survive the onslaught of arrows from Gandiv. He admitted defeat and presented countless diamonds,gold and gems to the third Pandav. Then Arjun reached Himalayas where he visited Rushikulya and Manasa Sarovar.As he is a devotee of Sankarsiv he experienced the presence of Bholenath in that Devine lake. The kings of those mountain regions presented him colourful horses and great elephants. He then crossed Hemakut Parvat and reached the city of Gandharvas. The king of Gandharvas resisted Arjun with severe force but Gandiv thrummed with menace. Then the king fell unconscious in his chariot and finally submitted himself. The gold and ornaments Arjun received from them made him wonder about their finesse in making and the lustre that is Devine. After that Arjun reached Merugiri and Jambu Mahanadi. He then proceeded by that river in the southern direction and reached Gandhamadana Parvat. Arjun's nature love made him enjoy the beautiful meadows,valleys and lakes. He defeated Siddhas and Vidyadharas and accepted jewels,Gold and silver in huge quantities. Finally he reached the city Harivaas which was not reached by anyone before. The Kings are ferocious and strong. They were shocked to see the handsome warrior with the Gandiva bow and fought with him with the army force they have. Within a short while they surrendered and requested him.' O great Archer, we came across many warriors who tried to enter this region but had to return back unsuccessful. You had done the impossible. These regions are called Uttara kuru Bhumi, These lands won't be visible to human beings. We respect your valour and offer you Devine ornaments and abundant gold. Hey Dhananjay grace us with your friendship. " Arjun accepted it and returned back..." That day is special for the people of Indraprasth as they never saw the king of treasure coming into their city on horses,elephants, chariots Bullock carts...It is unending. For five days the treasure continued its journey to the Royal palace but still so much is coming. The Royal family got into a trance and stared at the vast amount of gold, gems ,diamonds it is countless. They wondered where is the hero who brought unending treasure to them? Panchali waited in anticipation. But all she got is a letter sent to Yudhishtir that he is going to Madhurai to deal with Alli Rani. Arjun also informed that Krishna already started from Dwaraka and would meet him there. Panchali took the support of Priyamvada standing behind her and gave Kirti to Malini. The thing she dreaded is before her eyes. How could he come back safe? Govind, save him . She prayed. Yudhishtir looked at Kunti who had a worried look on her face and said. Maata. Your Arjun got another name after this conquest. He is Dhananjay.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
It is the evening time at the temple of Minakshi Amman at Madhurai. The Sandhya harati is going to start in a few minutes. As it is a practice,The old Pandya king visited the temple but that evening is special as he came with his daughter The reigning queen Alli Rani. The men moved away from the premises as Alli prohibited male presence when she visits the temple. Unfortunately a young youth by name Arumugan struck up in the temple due to his absent minded ness. He is a devotee of Meenakshi and a poet also.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
The harati is going on with the traditional instruments playing and singers singing with devotion and expertise. The Pandya king got absorbed in Srimata's Devine form and stood still. As Alli Rani closed her eyes in prayer she heard a male voice chanting the prayer in a loud voice. Every one became alert as they are aware of the consequences that are going to take place. Except the Pandya king and the priest no male person else is present in the temple premises. Arumugan is not in a position to observe his surroundings. He just is busy rendering his new song created for the Goddess. Before he could finish the song he was pulled back by the guards who came in on the instructions of the minister Kannagi. The king is in his own world and failed to observe what is happening there. Alli Rani walked back and ordered. Throw him out of the city. He should not be seen in Madhurai again.Before he realised what happened Armugan was taken into custody . He was exhibited in the Main Street and his crime was pronounced. Whoever disturbs the privacy of the queen will be punished. Men of Madhura should know their limits and follow rules. Otherwise they have to bear with the consequences. Armugan lost his right to live in Madhurai or nearby cities. Whoever offers shelter should be ready to face severe punishment. Armugan had tears in his eyes. He is the only child of his old parents. They are poor and his father earns meagre amount of money by attending ceremony's and poojas.Armugan teaches Veda to children and takes whatever they give. Due to his bad luck he failed to hear Alli Rani's arrival announcement and met with his ill fate. Before he could do any thing he was in the forest all alone. The guards warned him not to enter the city and went off. Armugan wept bitterly. What will happen to his parents without him? He Maata show me light,he pleaded with her. As he is cursing himself for his fate he felt two hands on his shoulders,whose warmth brought life into him. He lookedArmugan up and found a remarkably handsome man with curly hair and hazel eyes smiling at him. He then heard soothing words not from this handsome man but from another. Armugan, stop crying. Nothing will happen to your parents. You will meet them soon. ...the words are magnetic. But who is that? Armugan looked through his tears and the person became clearer now. The peacock feather, the lotus eyes, the Devine smile the yellow garment..Isn't he Govind? Armugan reflected the painting in his house worshipped by his mother.next minute he fell at Krishna's feet.Save me Prabhu from that Alli Rani. I am innocent.he wailed. Krishna pulled him up. Don't bother. Everything will become fine. You will meet your parents in a short while.till then make yourself comfortable in that cave. Krishna took him to the mountain cave which they converted into a camp.Arjun did not bring his army there. His five confidential officers are roaming in disguise in Madhurai to collect information.Armugan was given food by Arjun's attendant and he slept due to exhaustion and mental tension. ...The night is shining with stars and the moon. River Kaveri is flowing peacefully. Krishna and Arjun are walking hand in hand . Arjun broke the silence. So what next? Krishna said thoughtfully. Alli is too smart. We can't wait for more days. Let us form a plan first. Arjun smirked. Why should we plan for her? Let me challenge her to defend herself in battle. The way she punished Armugan I would like to teach a lesson to her . Krishna smiled. You only have to teach her a lesson. But not in battle.Arjun questioned. Then what? What do you mean? Krishna said. You know Parth,Alli is born with the grace of goddess Meenakshi.She is unconquerable.Arjun expressed his surprise. Why would the goddess give such boons to this kind of people? See how she misuses her power. Krishna explained. Alli is invincible till she is a virgin.not afterwards. Arjun is miffed. That is too much. She hates men. Then there is no chance of defeating her. But you can win over her. No boons or restrictions can bug you down. Krishna patiently said. Parth,I can not directly involve in mending Alli. It is your duty. Arjun asked. So what do you expect me to do? Krishna became his teasing self. To clear way for her defeat. What else? He said in a mischeous tone. Arjun was shocked. What are you saying? Don't speak in riddles.He asked Krishna . Now. I don't think the most desirable warrior in Aryavarth should be explained everything in this regard. Surely you must guess what I mean to say. Arjun sat in the sand and pulled Krishna down beside him. Madhav why do you ask me to do something that will spoil my family life forever? My wife is pregnant with my daughter. She already is worried about this Alli Rani. How can I betray her time and again? You know even Subhadra indirectly hinted it would hurt her if I again bring a co wife to Indraprasth. She said satirically,At the time of Rajasuya Indraprasth will be flooded with Krishna's wives and Arjun 's wives.Krishna laughed heartfully. Bhadra said so? She is smart like me. But not frank like your fire born. Arjun declared firmly. Whatever it is I don't want to break the heart of my wives. Madhav,let us leave Alli Rani to her fate.