Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun looked at the disappearing figure of his friend endearingly and Krishnaa asked. You would never had your fill even after spending all your time with him. Why? Arjun replied as if in trance. I don't know. I feel incomplete without him. I am thirsty and can't bear to be away from him even for a while. Draupadi smirked and said. That is why Satya is jealous. Like you Govind also feels vacant without you and when Satya asked the reason,he said that he can not imagine his life without you. Arjun explained. It is mutual. We feel complete with each other.Panchali got up to leave. So where would that leave us your spouses if you feel that way? She asked making a sulking face but deep inside she is happy on seeing their bond that crosses all possible borders. Arjun stopped her and made her sit beside him. Krishnaa I know I am fortunate to have you who totally understand my love for him.I am passionate about Krishna and Krishnaa. Panchali smiled her enchanting smile that made her more endearing to her Arjun. I agree I am not least bothered about your. Spending time with Govind all the time.I feel elated seeing you both together . You are one soul in different forms. You must be having previous birth connection.Arjun smiled. I have that connection with you even. When I saw you with garland in your hand I felt you are waiting for me since last birth. Panchali teased . Really you felt that? I won't believe. Your passionate gaze is directed to that bow and arrows and that revolving fish.Arjun laughed at her usual complaint. Always jealous of my bow and arrows.he commented. Yes. They could always stay with you so close. She admitted. Arjun got up lifted her in his arms and hugged her closer. How much more closer you want to be? He said with his naughty glint in his eyes.Panchali clasped his neck and pleaded with him. Arjun, get me down. I have to be back. Kirti will get up by now. Arjun took her to the nearby hut that is beautiful and decorated with flowers. This is the place where Madhav and I stay when we come to Yamuna shores. Panchali entered inside and was impressed with the simple but artistic.As she looked inside in another room in a cute jhoola, Kirti is sleeping. Malini came from there and walked out. Panchali looked at Arjun wide eyed. I know the heart of a mother. She bothers more about her don rather than her husband. Arjun said straightly. And. Why do you think I won't bother about my son? I care for him. You know? Panchali 's heart melted towards her husband who understands her heartbeat and can gauze through her inner conscience. She approached Kirti who is blissfully sleeping with a smile.Arjun hugged her from behind and took her to the patios room and made her sit on the couch. May I expect you to grace me now? I can't wait more for the arrival of my daughter.Panchali hid her face in his heart swallowing the moment of unmistaken love showered by her Arjun.
Starfish13 thumbnail
Great update soon please. Oh yeah when is pragati coming
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah, oh yeah, our pragati will be coming!
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun took her face in his palms and looked deep into her eyes. Panchali questioned with her eyes why ? I want. To get answer for my doubt...regarding my Pragati. Are you comfortable physically and mentally to go through the process all over? I know how much you faced with Kirti. Now also I may not be there with you in time. Arjun paused and waited. Panchali understood. Her soft hearted husband feels so much for her pain then why was he silent during the crucial time when his Eldest dictated him to share her. Then she remembered Krishna's words...not to grieve for the things of past.she pushed his curls back and admitted. I sacrificed myself for your sake. How come I hesitate to fulfill your strongest desire to get a Daughter. And why do you say you are not there with me Kirti's time? You were with me holding my hand and supporting me. I am sure of that. Arjun was moved with her pure love and belief. He tried to lighten up the mood and took off her veil. He showed. Yamuna which is looking beautiful with moonlight falling on the waves.He said in his husky voice. This place was away from our camp.Dont feel shy or inhibited. He praised her exquisite beauty that is glowing in the dim moonlight that is peeping inside. Panchali closed her eyes in bliss feeling his passion everywhere . Arjun said Open your eye lotuses. I am always inspired by them. They guided me to your reality in love and in anger. Panchali opened her eyes and enjoyed his aggressive yet caring attitude towards her. How will Arjun's daughter look? Will she inherit her father's charm and mother' s beauty? Panchali smiled feeling the baby girl in her lap the cutest she has ever seen. Arjun understood her thoughts. She will be beautiful like you cleverer like me. He stated confidently absorbing himself in feeling the thrill of having the breathtakingly beautiful Yajnaseni responding positively to his every move. Again you say I am not clever,Panchali pushed him away pretending anger. Arjun hugged her close and pacified her by worshipping her beautiful form that made yajnaseni shiver in ecastacy. Arjun smiled and remarked. You should agree I am clever enough to win over the most beautiful woman with her heart,soul and of course body. Panchali smiled endearingly at her smart husband and curled closer in such a way that made the most desirable man excell in passionate love game. ...In the morning Panchali found herself comfortable on her couch with Kirti playing stretching his legs and arms. She cuddled him with with affection and tried to remember her early morning dream. She saw a beautiful little baby girl stretching her hands calling her. Mata, I am coming.Tell Pitasri.So saying she came to her lap and merged inside. Panchali still remembers the cute face and curly hair. Welcome into our land of love,Pragati, Welcome to Arjun's beautiful dream and Panchali's gift for him whom she loves more than her life...Panchali came out of her trance as Malini came inside. Satya Devi is already there in the dining wing with Bheemsen and Rajkumar Nakul. She enquires if you can come over finishing Kirti's bath.Malini took Kirti and helped Draupadi finish her bath and then She got Kirti ready . As she stepped out of her tent,she felt the soothing touch of morning sun and walked to the shore. She did Pranam to Sungod and then heard the voice of Krishna beside her. How is our camp hut Sakhi? Hope you liked it and enjoyed. He said with a naughty glint in his eyes. Draupadi blushed and looked into his eyes conveying her happy state of mind. As she walked towards the kitchen Satya came and observed . You look too beautiful in orange colour. By the way your eyes are reddish. I think Kirti must have not allowed you to sleep well as it is a new place for him.Panchali bent her face and nodded. She thought reminiscing the night. Yes I was not allowed to sleep. Not due to Kirti but due to his father. A slight blush crept on her cheeks that made her look even more beautiful.
aanvi98 thumbnail
The update was great!! And kriti is sooo cute! our pragiti also must be cute!!! sorry like button is not working for me! But5 the update was grt!!⭐️
ltelidevara thumbnail
It is eating time for the Royal family as they are all hungry and garing up to eat what Bheem arranged for them that day.Panchali regretted not being able to help Bheem as she could not get up in home due to...She went to him and said. I am not able to help you with your work like I did yesterday.I am sorry. Bheem excused her and assured. Everything is fine. You have to manage Kirti I can understand. Now taste the dishes and tell how they are. Satya came and called. Panchali, let us wait for the Friends. They went to the nearby Siva Sankar temple. Subhadra,Jalandhara,Karenu and Vijaya watched Panchali serve the children.Abhi is insisting on playing with Kirti who is making cute sounds and attracting every one's attention.Panchali convinced him to eat first and play with Kirti afterwards. Subhadra observed her long hair that is knee length arranged in one plait and commented. She has very beautiful hair. The thickness and glow is unmatched. Vijaya agreed. Absolutely wonderful.That hairline makes her. Ravishingly beautiful.Karenu remarked. In our country Knee length hair is considered inauspicious.It will bring troubles. Jalandhara exclaimed. really? Vijaya firmly stated. Troubles happen as per our fate.Not with long hair.Karenu is sarcastic. You are speaking like your husband Sahadev. Subhadra said. Whatever it is she is different. We all are beautiful in our own way. Still when you see her every day she looks different and ravishing. Vijaya is all praise for her. But I never saw her feel proud for being extraordinarily beautiful. She is so casual. Today she looks even more attractive.Bheem called them up . Stop gossiping and have your breakfast. Nakul warned them. If you delay all your share will be absorbed by Bhrata Bheem.within a short while. All the ladies laughingly ate their food and enjoyed. Still there is no sign of Krishna and Arjun. Satya is desperate. They must have gone some where leaving us to boredom. Arjun entered with Krishna and heard Satya's sulking words. He stood before her and bowed. At your service.Lady, How could we entertain you today? Krishna laughed and assured. Satya,this whole day is yours. Whatever you plan we will follow. Satya smiled happily. I am pleased . After food let us all go to the river shore. For children games has been designed by Arjun I heard. After that I will tell you what I planned for All of you.Panchali earnestly wished to tell Arjun about her dream . But every one is there. She couldn't.Arjun looked at her reddish eyes and innocently asked. Didn't sleep all night perhaps. You could have given Kirti to me ,I am used to waking up at night. Panchali 's face turned red and Krishna smiled at his naughtiness and commented only to be heard by Panchali. Becoming too smart. Be careful Krishnaa.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updates! Liking this new picnic phase of the whole thing! Hope we get more moments from this picnic 😃
ltelidevara thumbnail
The Madhrai Rajya sabha got tensed up. A judgement is to be passed on the prince of Utkala who was imprisoned by Alli Rani after defeating him in one on one fight with sword. The crime he committed was proposing Allirani for marriage. He was brought into the court and after establishing his offence AlliRani will deliver the verdict. The chief minister of Madhrai who is old,Setu Madhavan felt bad for the good looking prince who invited doom by doing what should not be done. The minister who is a close associate of Alli's father knew why Alli became averse to men and marriage. Alli's father lost his kingdom due to the treachery of Neelmugan a distant relative of the royal family. Alli's parents suffered a lot and lived a life devoid of riches and comforts. They are the devotees of Madhura Meenakshi and think Alli is born with the grace of the goddess. Alli learnt warfare from secret sources and became competent. She collected tribals and her wellwishers and trained them in warfare. Then she attacked Nerlmugan and defeated him in straight war. Then onwards she became Allirani,the tigress who hates men. Alli is famous for her beauty and got captivating personality. But who ever proposes to her will either get death punishment or life imprisonment. Now Utkala prince is facing the trial and soon he will meet his ill fate. The Sabha became silent as the judgement will be pronounced shortly. Alli Rani sttod up and declared. The prince commuted heneious crime of proposing the queen of Madhurai. He will get life imprisonment and spend his life in prison. Previously two more princes did the same and now they will be given company by the new entrant into the prison.I hope every one learns the lesson. Alli concluded and her sainyadhyakshaa who is a lady took the prince away to carry on the punishment.The members of the court got stupefied .After Alli left they cursed Alli with bitter words. One of them hoped. Let us pray to Mata Minakshi to send the saviour here and change Allirani into a woman,a wife and a mother...It was a warm afternoon on the banks of Yamuna.The pandav family is enjoying the atmosphere as Arjun and Krishna are conducting competitions for children.In running race Nakul'sson Satanika came first and in shooting target Sahadev's son scored good. Sutasom excelled in weight lifting. Little Abhi made an effort with his toy bow and the arrow released by him shot the target perfectly. Arjun became excited and lifted Abhi on his shoulders. Satya remarked. He will give you competition after he grows up.Krishna is immensely pleased and praised Abhi's eyesight. Subhadra and Panchali gave big applause to Abhi. The children were given nice gifts by Nakul which were liked by them.Then came the real excitement in the form of the game designed for Elders by Satya. The children were asked to play nearby. Panchali sat with Kirti in her lap who is playing as usual with her plait. She felt sleepy but was not allowed by Satya to leave.Satya started with Bheem . Bhrata Bheem,the regretful moment in your life,tell us. Bheem thought well. He then answered. The Swayamvara day. I regretted not learning Archery perfectly.I can not hit the fish target . Arjun grabbed the whole limelight and became a hero in the eyes of every one including Panchali. Every one clapped but Nakul teased him. I thought it must be the day you made Bhrata Arjun cry by hiding his bow and father asked you not to eat laddoos for one week.Satya smiled and asked Jalandhara. What is that one quality that you don't like in Bheem? Jalandhara instantly replied. His stay at kitchen.He will spend more time there than with me. I am frustrated. And I can't learn cooking which I hate. So I spend little time there. Satya teased Bheem. Bhrata it is high time you should pay attention to her rather than Laadoos. Then she asked Subhadra to tell What is that one quality you want to change in Arjun? Subhadra looked at him and Arjun hid his face on Krishna's shoulder. Subhadra smilingly asked, Can't I tell more than one?atleast three. Satya said Go ahead. Subhadra started in a clear voice. He is unpredictable. Always want to roam. He hates to stay indoors.I feel it is good to be at home and enjoy but he can't.I want him to develop patience and reduce his moving habit. Panchali has a smile on her face. Subhadra is asking him to change his basic nature which is impossible for him. Subhadra continued. He pampers Abhi a lot. He should change it a bit. For that reason,Abhi is becoming spoilt. And what is the third one Bhadra? Krishna affectionately asked his dear sister. His obsession for you Bhrata. Subhadra declared. Krishna made a face and every one clapped.subhadra continued. I feel he enjoys your company more than any of us. These days he started taking your name in dreams also. I really feel he should do justice to us. After all we are his wives.i fear what will happen when Chitra and Ulupi comes here. Sorry I forgot Rekha. Satya winked at Arjun. Great Archer? See how many complaints are there? Panchali will you agree with Subhadra? Satya questioned.Panchali looked into his hazel eyes and as usual sailed into another dream world.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Nice chapter... And all the changes that subhi told tottaly true... And our abhi growing up... Good...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun protested with Satya. Why are you asking the same question to both of them? Not fair. If Panchali supports Subhadra then I have to change. If she contradicts then they both will quarrel with each other. Both ways I will lose.Dont create problems in my family life. Every one applauded Arjun and Satya snapped. Too clever Arjun, That is why you manage so well with women like my lord. Arjun said with sarcasm.you can praise me later. Now finish off your silly game .we have so much to do in the evening.Satya asked Karenu. If you are given a boon to change your form whose looks do you like to possess? Karenu stated without thinking twice. I wish to get Panchali's form.I just can't get over her looks. I admit I envy her. Her beauty is simply out of the world. Every one clapped and hailed Draupadi that made her blush profusely. Krishna said. That is the effect of coming out of fire. Totally different. You all should understand the speciality of the Fireborn. Arjun retorted. Yes. Absolutely correct. But on the flip side you will face the heat if she gets angry. It takes so much to cool the fire. Panchali side glanced at him showing her annoyance and Arjun acted as if he is getting burns.Satya laughed at his antics and asked Nakul, Tell one quality you like most in Karenu. Nakul responded. Her frankness. She is outspoken.She never hides anything inside. I like that very much. Satya commented you are made for each other.Now Vijaya, your turn. Are you not angry with Sahadev's mother obsession? He came but went back missing his mother. Isn't it irritating? Vijaya nodded her head. No I love him for what he is. A man who loves his mother will love his wife too. I have no problem with that. My only problem is with his silence. Sometimes I get frustrated. But then Mata told me that he focuses his energy into spiritual growth,I understood. He is not human but super human. Arjun praised Vijaya. Well said . You really understood my brother properly. Satya then smiled and said. Now both the friends be ready to face me. Krishna and Arjun looked at other mischievously.Satya started.Lord for you first. Which wife out of Your Eight queens understands you most?