Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kunti asked Dhaumya to fix the date for namakaranotsav of Arjun'sson. Every one is calling him Kirti ever since they came to know that Krishna selected the name. But Kunti is apprehensive as the formality should be followed and the child's father has to write the name in sacred rice. Arjun did not take it serious. Madhav has named him. What more should we want? Where is the need to celebrate again? Any way Krishnaa still has'nt recovered completely. It will be stressful for her again to go through formalities,sitting for many hours. Kunti is miffed at his words. If you say so for a simple formality like Namkaran,how would she go through the Rajasuya procedures? She has to take hundred pots of sacred waters for Yajna snan, Avabhridha snan etc. Arjun felt scared hearing her.He knew how week she has become. after her delivery. On top of it she has to sit hours together with Eldest and do many food restrictions will be there . He thought Krishna did a good thing by postponing the conquests. And Rajasuya will happen only when the whole world is conquered. Arjun relaxed thinking that some respite will be there for Panchali to recuperate. He told Kunti. Maa Kirti will be named in a simple way, no need to invite each and every one. Only the family members are enough. I will ask Gandhari Mata to stay till then. He said. Drupad supported Arjun.He is also concerned about his daughter's health and the forthcoming Rajasuya. He appreciated Arjun's concern for Panchali. ...Yudhishtir asked Krishna to entrust the directions in which his four brothers will go and conquer other kings . Krishna smiled and said. Eldest. Who else but Arjun can go in northern direction? Kings like Bhagadutta can be defeated only by Parth. He will go up to Himalayas. Bheem will go in Eastern direction,Nakul in West and Sahadeva will gi in southern direction.Still much time is left. So they will prepare themselves.Kunti asked Arjun to call his other wives to Indraprasth with their children. I want to bless them and my grand children. They will stay till the completion of Rajasuya. Arjun is not sure if Chitra will come for such long period. May be Aarya can come but Ulupi he does'nt know at all. That night he asked Panchali who is enjoying her newborn's already famous tantrums and feeling delighted. Krishnaa,Mother wants to meet Arya,Chitra and Ulupi with their children. Would you accept her proposal? Panchali did not expect that and became serious. Why are you asking me? You did not bother to ask me when you married them. Why should my acceptance matter now? Arjun went near her and hugged her from behind. How can I ask you then? I was forced to take the decisions myself. But that does'nt mean I did't bother about you. Krishnaa placed Her son on the jhoola and faced him. Arjun, your mother wishes that I won't come into the picture at all. And you are asking me? Her word is the ultimate to you . Who knows it better than me? I was the one effected most. You know that. She said bitterly. Arjun hugged her close. Don't forget I am also effected the most. Both of them remained still,silent and brooding. They know that they are not fortunate enough to be with each other for a lifetime. Arjun composed himself and kissed the corners of her eyes which are familiarly wet. How much long shall I wait to get my daughter Pragati into our lives? He asked seriously. Panchali looked into his eyes surprised. Pragati? You named her already? She asked him with disbelief. Arjun instantly replied. Why can't I? How did it sound? He pulled her closer and Panchali felt the passion and desire in his touch.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun took Panchali to the swing outside her chamber where jasmines always greet them with their fragrance. Both of them sat on it looking into each other's eyes . They convey so much even without saying words. Arjun played with her beautiful plait that always attracts him when she did it that way. Panchali caressed his curls smoothly and enquired. So when are your wives arriving? And why did you forget Rekha? Or Mata forgot her? Arjun replied passively. I think Vasuki will bring her for Rajasuya. He informed me before I left. Panchali thought carefully. She knew if Kunti wants something to be done it will happen.So she should pool up all her patience to deal with the situation.Arjun understood what she is pondering over.Krishnaa They will come only when the Rajasuya commences.It will be suitable y them. Draupadi wondered . Arjun follows his mother and he can also convince her if he wishes. Then why did he keep quiet at the time of her sharing? Arjun read her question in her eyes.It is beyond my control then. Especially Eldest is involved in that , not only mother. And your previous birth stories.I failed to deal with all these and I failed in my responsibility of seeing you happy and contented. Arjun's grim voice made Panchali realise how she reminded the the most painful event of their life. She tried to change the topic by mentioning Arjun's Pragati. Who suggested the name ? Govind? She asked. Arjun replied proudly. I selected it. He supported . You did'nt say now it is, Panchali smiled and agreed. It is really nice. Arjun pulled her down and goaded her. See even the name is ready. I hope we can have her as soon as possible. Saying so Arjun tried to cajole her into submission but Priyamvada called from the outer corridor. Princess, M aha raj asks Rajkumar Arjun to be at the conference hall with Vaasudev Krishna. Arjun looked at Draupadi who smiled at his disappointed face and warned. Not much time I will give you to bring Kirti's sister to me. He kissed her on her smiling lips and went off. Draupadi looked at his handsome form moving away from her and wondered. How could she move away from him after their allotted time is over? After twelve years of anguish she is able to possess him and swallow the beautiful moments in his presence. Now after such togetherness and bliss fate would again take her away from her Arjun. Panchali took Kirti in her arms and hugged him tightly. My son, Tell your father not to leave us in bitterness again. We can't survive this time. She wailed in a broken voice Priyamvada who came with aushadhi milk took Kirti from her and made Panchali lie on her coach. She knew the turmoil of the princess as she is the witness of her heartbreak when Arjun went on pilgrimage.she silently massaged Panchali's aching feet and said in a low voice. Be brave my princess, It is time to feed Kirti. Draupadi wiped her eyes and took her cute little one in her arms.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun met Krishna on the way to conference hall. What happened ? Why did he call at this hour of night? Arjun. Expressed his doubt. May be he again dreamt of your father and asking the progress of the Rajasuya. Krishna answered cheekily. Arjun agreed. Quite possible. Eldest has the habit of sleeping too early. Both of them went inside and saw the twins and Bheem waiting for them. As for Yudhishtir he is sitting with a pale face,Kunti is also present with a look of anguish . Krishna straightly enquires the reason for the disturbance. Sahadev answered precisely. Our spies brought the news that Jarasandha's allies like Bhagsdutta and other formidable kings are not in a mood to accept Indraprasth's sovereignty.If we insist they will give us tough fight. Arjun looked confused. What is new in this? It is natural that they will be against those who killed their close associate in such an unwarranted duel. Krishna nodded. True. We expected this only. Sahadev continued. Eldest is of the view that too many wars have to be fought with much bloodshed. He thought that the mighty Bhagadutta being a friend of our father will oblige and reconcile. Even father is unable to defeat him in battle. Arjun objected. Father fought for twelve days and if he could not defeat Bhagadutta,the same is true with Bhagadutta also. He can not defeat father. Kunti gazed at her third son. He is too attached to his father. He takes pride in his achievements even though he bettered him in every way. Krishna asked Yudhishtir. Is it proper to go back after making a resolution? You should not look back and feel deppressed. You already sent message to your father that you will definitely do the sacrifice. Yudhisthira expressed his concern for army and others who will be put in danger if wars on such a big scale happen. Arjun assured him. We will try our best to do it with less bloodshed. Don't worry, Sahadev supported him. Eldest, remember when Bhrata Arjun captured Maharaj Drupad he did it with very little loss of lives. Bheem agreed. Eldest, Why do you worry that much? We will do it perfectly. It is better to select army according to our skills. I will take mace fighters and boxers. Sahadev and Nakul take sword fighters, Arjun will take archers. Yudhishthira smiled in appreciation. You are right Bheem It should be followed as you said. Arjun refused point blank. No. It should not be like Bhrata Bheem said, Krishna smiled and Every one was surprised. Even Kunti. What is wrong in that Phalgun? She asked. Yudhishthir said I am waiting to hear your explanation. Arjun replied in a cool manner, Bhrata Bheem,just because you are skilled in mace combat you can not expect hour opposition to wield the mace only.They may be experts in Archery or sword fight. Similarly Nakul and Sahadev may get their opponents who are skilled in mace fight. So you should have more archers in your army as you can tackle mace wield ers. Similarly I should take more boxers or mace fighters. Nakul and Sahadev should take archers. That will balance the equation. Bheem is overcome with pride and hugged Arjun, Where did you get such smartness? I totally agree with your suggestion. He admitted frankly. Nakul and Sahadev lauded Arjun. Bhrata you are perfect. Under hour guidance we will definitely get victory. Krishna patted Arjun on his back. Parth, I know you are the best. That is why I got Subhadra married to you.He winked at him. Kunti was speechless. She looked at her Eldest son who is having a relieved expression on his face. Kunti wondered what would have happened to him if Arjun's support is not there, Maharaj Pandu was smart enough to realise the necessity of having a son who is just perfect in every way. She told Krishna. Out of mental agony Eldest disturbed you at an odd hour. Now Kanha go and sleep as it is already late. She side glanced Arjun as she knew he came from Draupadi's mansion. Krishna took Arjun's hand and got up. As they walked back slowly Arjun said. Let us go to our private chamber it is already late. Why to disturb our spouses? Krishna laughed. You think Satya will sleep happily? Never, She will wait till I return. And she will blame you if I don't return to her. Subhadra and Abhi have already slept ,and should not be disturbed. Now your Krishnaa will be elated if you return to her . Govind smiled meaningfully. Arjun smiled back and reached Panchali's chamber. She is sleeping with Kirti by her side. But her brow indicated her unrest even in her sleep. Arjun made himself adjusted on her other side and pulled her close. Panchali opened her lotus eyes and smiled. You came back? I thought you won't.She curled closer and peacefully closed her eyes .Arjun felt contented seeing her happy smile. He kissed her and his son and placed his hand on them with love that shone beautiful through his hazel eyes.
ltelidevara thumbnail
It is a beautiful sunny evening at Indraprasth. The Royal family with all the queens and children gathered on the wide terrace of the main palace. The reason for such gathering is the Kiteplay which is endorsed mainly by Krishna, Arjun and Dhrisht. The three of them are experts in flying the kites higher and can keep them dancing in the sky without any danger from others' kites. The children are learning how to fly kites from Nakul and Sahadev. Abhi has monopolised his father and Mama who are holding him by turns and teaching him how to hold the kite. Kunti is having Kirti in her lap as he is Forty five days old and can be brought out. Panchali,Satya ,Subhadra and other queens are enjoying the warm weather and gentle breeze. Suddenly Satya clapped her hands and called out. What is the fun if you fly the kites as per your wish? Let us have a contest. Arjun looked at her sharply and retorted. So you found your way to enjoyment even in Kiteplay? Satya you are hopeless. Satya. Challenged him .Arjun,This is not an archery contest. So you can not take your victory for granted. Isn't it? Nakul supported her. Yes Satya Bhabhi. We all can fly kites equally well. So any one may win. Bheem boasted outright. If I let my Kite loose it will straight away reach the heavens. The ladies laughed at him and Nakul taunted. Come on Bhrata Bheem, you are not dealing with Hidimbasur or Bakasur, It is a poor Kite.you can't use your full might on it. Arjun laughed throwing his head back making his wives drool over him. Krishna smiled and said. Let us accept Satya's challenge. It will be interesting.Parth,are you ready? He asked. Arjun nodded and shot his sarcastic remark at Satya. I will do anything if there is a reward involved in it. Drisht immediately retorted. Brother in law My father knows you too well. That is why he lured you with Fish Target and the reward ofcourse is my sister. Satya,Sahadev and Nakul clapped and shouted. True . Absolutely . Drupad. Who is sitting away with Yudhishtir smiled at The friendly banter. Arjun's eye met with Panchali for a split second and he observed the smile at the corner of her lips. He turned to Satya and stated. Yes. I will do any thing for reward. Grandfather made it a habit for me. By the way If Madhav or I win we would go for a short picnic and you should not accompany us. Satya's face turned red and she teased Arjun. Don't decide that you two only win. What will the others get if they win? Nakul explained. If Bhrata Bheem wins he can have non stop food festival for Three days. If I win I would like Eldest to permit me to go to Videh, where I heard beautiful clothes with different texture and model are available. I am fed up of these old fashioned clothes. As for Sahadev It is better to send him to Sanjivini Parvat to bring new Aushadhis and torture us with them. Bheem tried to grab Nakul and Sahadev helped him. Kunti stopped them and scolded. My grand children are better than you all. Learn to be dignified before your children. Subhadra supported Kunti. Bua, you are right. They keep a bad example for children. The other day
Abhi is eating clay and when I scolded him he said,Mama Ate it in his childhood. You only told me. And then he tied up a ribbon on his eyes and tries shooting arrows. He says Pitasri did so. Jyesht Pita Bheem told me. I also will do. He isn't even three. And see what he is learning? She gave a sulking look at Arjun and he smiled proudly and lifted Abhi on his shoulders . Krishna held Abhi's hand and the two started dancing . Satya shouted at them and asked them. Finally you are participating or not? Both the friends laughed and declared. We will win. Panchali smiled at their lively energy and sat besides Kunti as Kirti may start crying once the hungama starts. Satya made all the contestants stand in line and she asked their respective spouses to hold the thread bundle for them. The children were taken care of by Priyamvada and soon every one got fully absorbed in watching the kites. In the beginning itself Bheem's Kite was broken as he pulled it with much pressure. He was disappointed and sat with Draupadi . He told her. This is not a game for warriors like me. Draupadi smiled benevolently. Nakul ,Sahadev and Dhrisht succeeded in making the kites fly higher in the beginning itself. Krishna and Arjun took their time and relaxingly held the threads talking to each other. After Twenty minutes Dhrisht's kite struck on a tree and it could not be taken out. Nakul and Sahadev diverted a bit and got their kites flew down abruptly. Krishna and Arjun kept their kites flying without interruption. And Satya's allotted time is half an hour in which both the friends kept their kites safe and fly St an equal height. Krishna and Arjun triumphantly started bringing them down when suddenly Krishna's finger has been cut by the rough thread that ruptured it when he is sustaining the kite. Blood oozed from the wound and every one got agitated. Satya who is holding the bundle for Krishna and Subhadra who is holding for Arjunhad tears in their eyes. Arjun took his kite into his hands and called out to Sahadev to do first aid. Draupadi was in shock seeing blood on his finger and Kirti started crying. Panchali rushed forward and tore off her sari with difficulty,took Krishna's finger in her hand and tied the piece of saree on that wound. Every one stood in surprise with her unexpected gesture. Krishna had moisture in his eyes and looked deeply into Draupadi's eyes. He murmured in a low voice I am gratified Sakhi. I will repay it one day. Arjun who had a look of appreciation on his face for Draupadi heard the words and looked at his Madhav in confusion.Krishna pressed his shoulder and said softly. Nothing to worry Parth, I am saying I will present her a new saree as she cut her valuable one for my sake. Go and bring your son to her. He is crying. Still in confusion,Arjun went and took Kirti from Kunti. He gave him to Panchali with pride in his eyes for her deed, Satya noticed the emotion in the eyes of the three krishnas and clapped in delight. Both of you are winners. But reward has been slightly changed. The picnic is thereto the banks of Yamuna . Every one will go including our cute Kirti. Bua gave permission. There is so much excitement and joy all around and Krishna asked Arjun and Draupadi. You know what is today? They both said no. It is Sravana Purnima . Look at the moon, They looked At the rising moon. Today will be remembered as a day of affection between brother and sister. Brother will take an oath to protect his sister at any cost. Sister will shower her love and affection on her brother. It is a day of celebration. Arjun and Panchali looked at the Devine face that looked more beautiful in moonlight and said. So be it.
maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Nice Rakshabandhan angle.. Your timing is perfect..
ltelidevaralak thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharjunfan

Wow!! Nice Rakshabandhan angle.. Your timing is perfect..

Thank you. Yes. It is a coincidence. The Rakshabandhan day and the inciden. In our story.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kirti's naming ceremony was done as Arjun insisted. It is simple and only family members are there. Draupadi held Kirti in her hands. He is identifying her touch and voice . He observes the surroundings and. Occasionally smiles. Arjun wrote the name in sacred rice exactly the same as pronounced by Krishna. Srita Kirti. Every one blessed the parents and the child. Gandhari who is leaving that day called Draupadi and advised. Bahu. Get a daughter for Arjun. We have Dussala in our generation. Now in your generation I want You and my Arjun to continue the legacy of a daughter.I will come again for the naming ceremony. Whatever time is available enjoy without inhibitions.Panchali had tears in her eyes. How much concern she has for her and Arjun. She really wishes well for them. Drupad told Yudhishtir that he will leave for Panchal . Arjun saw the expression on Draupadi's face and said. Who will let you go? Stay here till Rajasuya gets completed. We have you only in our father's place. Play with your grand children. Dhtid will go and come back.Drupad obliged his son in law. Panchali thanked Arjun when he came to take Kirti after his lunch. Arjun seriously looked at her . Is this the way to say that? I am disappointed, Panchali looked around to see if any one heard him.Krishna who just came behind Adrjun said with an innocent face. I did'nt hear anything Krishnaa. Draupadi blushed and gave Kirti to Arjun. In the afternoon Raaja Vaidyaa was felicitated by Kunti as per the custom. The old lady felt happy and told Kunti. I am happy for your rewards. I still can not fathom how the child got out as if by miracle. I did nothing this time. Kunti looked at Panchali who appeared lost in thoughts. The Raaja Vaidyaa cautioned Panchali. You are fit and fine to enjoy conjugal life. But. It is better not to conceive soon. Panchali nodded her head as Kunti is there observing her every expression. She left on the pretext of bringing Kirti inside. Kunti wondered seeing the glow on Draipadi 's face. Her feeling shy full at the words of Raaja Vaidyaa made Kunti reconfirm her love for Arjun. Kunti got tensed up thinking about Her obsession for Arjun. How would she continue the journey with her other sons having tasted her love . She then assured herself. Arjun will never let any harm happen to the unity of the brothers. Even Draupadi's love for him also can not make him falter towards his brothers.
Will
Starfish13 thumbnail
Great update but I have one question who is alli?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

Great update but I have one question who is alli?

Alli is not there in the Epic. She is mentioned with a different name in Jaimini Mahabharata. Alli is a famous character in South Indian Folk Lore. Tamilians call her Alli Rani. She is the queen of Madhura who succeeded her Father Pandyan king by defeating a rebel Neelmugan,who is a distant relative. She hates men and is tamed By Arjun when he goes on conquest. Finally she becomes Arjun's wife.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun devided the army into four parts. He started rigorous training for them that includes Physical Fitness.The army is dedicated and loyal.They worship their chief commander Raja Kumar Arjun and always take pride in his achievements.He himself is a Fitness Freak who never misses his daily exercise. His physique is enviable ,masculine and lean.when he does exercise along with Bheem in the open air The female population at Indraprasth swoon over him. Maids find something or other to reach the exercise spot to have a feast for their eyes. Panchali did not realise this in the beginning but she is smart enough to realise why the maids are particularly hanging around that spot in the garden. Then she observed one morning her handsome husband with his bare top and awesome physique is the cynosure of the eyes of every girl or woman. She wanted to restrict the movements of her maids but then thought it is better to alert her husband in this regard. Satya is busy making arrangements for family picnic. Panchali thought that she should not hurt her husband who is innocent . Any way that night he may come to her chamber as he was with Subhadra since two days.Panchali is happy to hear The approval of the Raja Vaidyaa that she can continue with her conjugal life. She is relieved as it is becoming difficult to keep Arjun away and he realised that and staying back with Subhadra instead. He is more concerned with her well being and controlled himself . Now she also is anxious to get back into his arms and fulfill his wish for a daughter. Then there is this impending conquests which will happen separating them again. Panchali wished to present herself in such a way that her handsome husband could get mesmerised. After dinner she returned back and fed Kirti who smiled at his mother playing with her curls that are long and falling into her lap. She then placed him in the Jhoola and called Malini to help her. She half plaited her hair and arranged a long garland of jasmine s in her hair. Arjun would realise the signal as she stopped wearing jasmines with the fear of provoking her husband. Then she wore milk white fine transparent silk that embellished her dark complexion. She took off her ornaments and wore only the Mang ka Teeka presented by Arjun. ...After dinner daily in the conference hall confidential meetings are taking place in view of the forth coming contests. Arjun and Ktishna have studied the geographical information and sketched a list of places to be conquered in each direction. Arjun got maximum States to conquer beginning with Pulinda,Pragjyotisha Burbara ,Turushka...upto Himalayan regions the list is endless.That day he gave the list of places to Sahadeva who is going in southern direction.When Arjun read Pandya Sahadeva stopped him. Bhrata, we can not enter that place. He said. Arjun was surprised. Why? He asked. A lady is ruling that region. No male is allowed to enter her country. He explained. Alli Rani is a man hater. She possessed the Pandya kingdom that belonged to her father By fighting with her ally ,distant cousin Neelmugan who tried to grab the kingdom from her father. Alli defeated him and occupied the throne.She had only ladies as her ministers,Warriors and advisors. She punished those who proposed to her for marriage with death. So it is not possible to tackle her. Arjun looked at Krishna.He relaxingly told Sahadev. You conquer all southern regions. We will then think about Alli. The meeting concluded and Arjun told Krishna. I will see Kirti once and come back. Tell Subhadra. Krishna laughed. Parth, Don't bother about Subhadra. I will get Abhi into sleep. You may not come back I doubt. He said in a teasing tone. Arjun denied. I don't think so. Any way I will be back. He said and proceeded to Panchali's chamber. She is not seen in her main room. Kirti is sleeping in the jhoola. Arjun proceeded to her terrace garden and there she is to his surprise,in his favourite attire,and the jasmines. Arjun whispered Krishnaa,in his husky voice and she turned to him. Looking ravishingly beautiful in the moonlight,Panchali smiled at her Arjun.