1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Definitely, I will write Arjun's point of view,

Thanks for the reply keeping my request๐Ÿ˜Š i am one of the big ardian fans. Waiting for their reunion and arjun's reaction on seeing the baby
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Drupad who is extremely worried of his daughter's condition felt great relief and immense joy, The Rajavaidyaa told them, It was a miracle of sorts, I lost hope on seeing the queen's condition, But suddenly every thing fell in space, The child is very healthy and beautiful, He is like the mirror image of Rajkumar Arjun, Kunti rushed inside to see her grandson, Draupadi is holding her son in her arms, Priyamvada helped her lean against the cushions,Kunti wondered on seeing the baby, He is like her Phalgun, Dark,beautiful curly hair There is no difference at all, She remembered how she held him at Satasringa mountain and how Pandu called him Krishna as he is dark, Priyamvada is ecastic, She described every feature of the child to Gandhari who just came inside,Gandhari placed the golden chain with pendant which she wore since she was in Gandhar round the neck of the child, Kunti was surprised , She knew how dear it is to Gandhari who understood and proudly stated, Only for my Arjun and Draupadi's son, The news reached the king and twins who hurriedly visited the newborn along with Dhrisht and Drupad, When the baby was brought to the outside chamber all of them exclaimed, Exactly like Arjun himself, Subhadra greeted Draupadi with heartfelt happiness, Abhi will cherish his brother when he sees him after he gets up in the morning, Sahadev ordered the messengers to convey the good news to his brother as fast as they can, Indraprasth got up to hear the new arrival into the royal family and people celebrated with immense pleasure, Finally Panchali was left alone in the company of Priyamvada to feed the baby , She held her son with disbelief and wondered about Arjun's presence at the time of her delivery, She still felt his touch on her shoulder and hand, Priyamvada made her drink Audhadhi milk as she is extremely week, ...Arjun got the news of his son's birth when they already crossed half distance, Bheem hugged him and proudly stated,The boy is special, He came at a time when his Jyesht Pita Bheem killed the most dreaded enemy of Mankind, Krishna teased Arjun, Now I see the real glow on your face that is missing all these days, Arjun felt great relief, Finally his Krishnaa will be freed of the tension and his son will certainly give her the ultimate joy of her life, She very much wished to be the mother of his child and he also waited long to see the symbol of their love blossom in their hands, Now he wished to be before her and see the unique bliss on her beautiful face,But as they reached Indraprasth he was informed he can not meet his wife and see his newborn immediately, They were given a grand welcome for vanquishing Jarasandha, The victory procession started from the outskirts into the city,Crackers were burnt and Drums were beaten hailing the three victorious warriors, As they reached the royal mansion the sun set and Yudhishtir along with Drupad and Twins greeted them with great joy, He hugged Krishna, You guided my brothers to this great triumph, I am indebted to you, He said, Ktishna replied with a smile, If our intention is good nothing can stop us from achieving success, Nakul praised Bheem, Bhrata finally you proved you are the best in dual fight, Sahadev hugged Arjun and whispered, Tomorrow is the eleventh day and after the sacred bath and Asirvad you can hold the baby in your hands, Subhadra greeted Arjun and Abhi ran to his father with excitement, Pitasri, He only identifies me and no one else, He is cute, He said in his broken language, Krishna held Abhi and asked him, Your Mata did not tell his name to you? Abhi proudly revealed, He is Kirti, You should call him with that name, Every one laughed at his attitude, Satya who just came there retorted, Like father like son, Arjun did not bother of her remark as he is in a very happy mood, Kunti hugged the three of them with teary eyes, Then she told Arjun with a smile, Your son is like you , I felt I am holding you again in my arms,Arjun smiled back and asked, Shall I go and see him now? Why should I wait? Kunti nodded her head, No Phalgun, Wait till tomorrow morning, Sage Dhaumya said then only you can meet your wife and son, Krishna teased Arjun, Don't be that impatient, Only one night is left between you and your Krishnaa, He said the last line in a low voice,
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I hope I can continue with your support, So far it is a fulfilling experience glorifying ArDi's Devine love,

I want you to continue till then. Our support is always with you in continuing this.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update! ๐Ÿ‘
aanvi98 thumbnail
Lovely update.๐Ÿ˜›.. When will you reunite them? Can't wait to see our kirti in arjun's hand...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali held her son closer, She just finished her sacred bath, The new born also was bathed i with all the formalities , Kunti and Gandhari did the necessary things and blessed him with affection, When Draupadi was asked to get ready along with her baby to be taken to the worship room. Where the father would meet the child,She got tensed up just like a new bride , She smiled to herself, Even after such long journey, together Arjun makes her heart flutter, She fed her son and gave him to Malini,Then she started getting ready ,She left her hair loose after plaiting a bit,Her saree is in Grey with red border, She wore a gold Haar with four chains and the Mang Ka Teeka presented by Arjun, Her red bangles complemented her dress up, Satya came and praised her, Awesome Panchali,Arjun already is craving to meet you, Seeing you I swear he will swoon over you, Draupadi smiled at her enthusiasm, Krishna came forward and took the child in his arms, Wah,Sakhi,you gave Parth his exact replica, The fairer version is Abhi and darker version is Kirti, Arjun is in the worship room already and doing Pooja and other formalities as instructed by Dhaumya, Satya lead Draupadi inside and made her sit beside Arjun , Bheem took the child from Krishna and blessed him, He smiled broadly and said,See he is blinking his eyes, He identified me, Nakul teased him,He must be in fear on seeing your huge form,Sahadev took him and gave him to Dhaumya, The priest blessed him and handed over him to Arjun,Who held him like his prized possession, The child opened his eyes and closed them as if he enjoyed being in his father's arms, Abhi ran there and asked Panchali,Why is he dark ? And not fair? Krishna explained, He got your father's colour, And his mother's also, Abhi confessed, But he looks cute, like Mata, He pointed at Panchali, Every one laughed and Arjun winked at his wife, Even Little ones are enamoured by your beauty, By the way you look gorgeous,Draupadi blushed and took the baby into her hands,
ltelidevara thumbnail
The day witnessed many guests flooding to Indraprastha to greet the three victors and to bless Arjun's child. A very grand lunch was hosted by the Royal family to celebrate the two events, Kunti and Gandhari held the baby in turns as Draupadi is too week to handle her healthy child, Priyamvada is helping Bheem at the Royal kitchen , The neighbouring kings attended to observe the indications for future action of the Pandavas, Krishna strictly warned the brothers not to leak their plans of Rajasuya as there is a chance of revolt from the close associates of Jarasandh,Drupad's relatives including his brother Satyajit attended to see the son of Arjun and Draupadi. From Hastinapur Vikarna came to wish Pandavas on behalf of grand father and to take Gandhari back, Grand father specially sent a message to Arjun, My blessings, on the birth of your son,to both of you, I remember the promise I gave you that I will spend time with you, I will keep my word when you come back after conquering the whole earth, Arjun felt the thrill of having his grand father with him with that simple message itself, Drupad is extremely pleased to see his daughter hold the son of Arjun,standing beside him, It is the ultimate moment for him. Panchali took Kirti to her chamber as he is feeling sleepy and restless ,having all attention directed on him. It is dinner time and Kunti told Draupadi not to stay back as she has to eat specially made food and Kirti needed to be fed and sent to sleep. The dinner is only for family members and every one relaxed after a hectic day. Krishna broached the topic of Rajasuya. Eldest.For some time let us push it back a little as we need to perfectly plan on the conquests. More preparation is needed . Arjun will groom the army keeping in mind the forthcoming conquests. Let us relax a bit and enjoy together. Subhadra who is serving food sighed with relief. Thank you Bhrata, for giving us respite.otherwise your friend will board the horse and start tomorrow. He does' the need any of us if he has his Gandiv in hand. Krishna laughed and patted Arjun's back. Parth,not fair. Now you should take care of Subhadra and make her say my husband will go to war only if I give permission. Arjun smiled and asked. You think I am not taking care of them? Who will know me better than you ? Krishna surrendered to his endearing appeal and supported him. No. You will never neglect them. I know you well. Satya and Subhadra looked at each other while every one clapped at the open display of love by Krishna and Arjun. Dhrisht complained. Govind,Arjun left my sister when she needed him the most. How can you support him and praise him? Drupad tried to prevent him but Krishna smiled and said. Who said he is not there when she needed him? Go and ask your sister what is the fact. Every one stared in disbelief. Bheem took it lightly and said. Don't go with Govind's words. He speaks in riddles.Arjun is with me always encouraging me and guiding me. Now Dhrisht,we are sorry as we were away when Panchali is in pain. Forgive us. Don't blame Arjun. We are all responsible even Eldest for sending us at that time. Kunti thought the situation may go out of control and intervened. Enough of arguments. By god's grace my bahu and my grandson are fine. My sons returned safe. I thank Kanha for every thing. Celebrate your success. Don't blame each other. Every one agreed with her and enjoyed their dinner...Panchali desperately tried to put Kirti to sleep but he is not obliging. Finally she kept him on her heart and slowly patted him on his back. Finally he stopped crying and slowly got into sleep. Panchali who was tired and exhausted whole day closed her eyes . Arjun who came there to see his wife and son swallowed the beautiful scene with his hazel eyes. He approached them and slowly picked up his child and placed him in the jhoola. Kirti opened his eyes and Arjun patted him slowly kissing him on his forehead. He then sat beside his wife who is looking Devine in her sleep. He swallowed her beauty without blinking his eyes resting on his forearm. He touched her lower lip with his forefinger and she felt that slightest touch and murmured drowsily.Arjun, Arjun...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun waited for her to get out of her drowsiness, Panchali still in trance thinking that she saw him in her dream, Arjun smiled and thought,She did not change. The loving princess who came wholeheartedly followed him to the potters hut sustained her love despite many thunderstorms and whirlwinds that shattered her existence and broke her heart, Surprisingly she never hated him despite his passive attitude and aloofness due to his commitment to his brother. Despite being the first wife she bore his child after all his wives did. Arjun'sheart melted towards his Krishnaa. He bent down and kissed her on her forehead. Panchali turned to his side and curled into his heart thinking it to be a dream. She placed her hands round his neck and said drowsily. Don't go away from me. I can't bear it. Arjun hugged her close. He got tears in his eyes.Sometimes he feels he does'nt deserve her love. Suddenly Kirti cried and got up from sleep.Panchali came to her senses and saw Arjun.As she tried to get down to take the baby, Arjun stopped her and he brought the baby from the jhoola. He hugged him tight making the baby raise his voice. Panchali took him closer and tried to pacify him . Arjun lied down on her other side and asked her why he is crying. Panchali hesitatingly said. He is hungry. Arjun understood. He knew her inhabit ions and shyness before him despite him telling her to get rid of them. Arjun turned to the other side and lclosed his eyes. Panchali fed the baby and patted him but the little one refused to sleep that soon. Arjun took him in his hands and placed him on his chest. Panchali wondered at the resemblance of father and son. Arjun asked her. Why are you staring at us? My son looks exactly like me. Now get a daughter who look like you. I can't wait further. He demanded. Draupadi blushed and taunted him. Every one will laugh at me if that happens. She said sulking at him. Why? Why should they laugh? Arjun questioned. Panchali raised her eyebrows and smirked. Why don't they? Just now we had Kirti and then if again it happens ..She stopped her line in the middle. Arjun smiled in his charming way. Stop bothering about others. Let us plan our daughter soon. Panchali took Kirti into her lap and teased him. Arjun it is better if you get a daughter from Subhadra. Abhi is two now. It is good to have a girl now. Arjun pulled her along with the baby on to his heart and hugged both of them tight. I want a daughter with all your beauty and goodness. And that is final.He stated firmly.kirti started crying again and Panchali placed him on her heart and slowly patted him to sleep. She knew Arjun can not be controlled if he makes his mind into it. But the Raja Vaidyaa strictly advised her against conceiving soon. Arjun looked into her eyes and understood.Dont worry. I won't trouble you now though you test me with your breath taking beauty. I know you need time to recuperate. He smiled at her assuringly and closed his eyes. Panchali felt happy for his concern and placed the baby between them and kissed both father and son with overflowing love.

aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when will alli and pragiti arrive?!๐Ÿฅฑ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya48

when will alli and pragiti arrive?!๐Ÿฅฑ

Plz no alli!!! Otherwise i will hv a heart attack!!