Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Satya who is following the planning and discussions of the friends is quite excited, I would have come with you had I not been entrusted with Draupadi's sanrakhshan, She said with enthusiasm, Arjun got irritated, Don't think it is child play, We are going to tackle the most dangerous man on earth, Draupadi who just entered there dropped the silver bowl she is holding , Arjun turned back and ran to her and protectively placed his arms round her shoulders and made her sit, Satya laughed merrily, Wah,Arjun, you have grown up, or is this the concern towards your son? By the way What are you saying? You think I am scared of Jarasandh? Never, Don't you know how I tackled Narakasur when Swami swooned? She said defiantly, Arjun laughed with attitude? You are funny, Did you believe that Madhav really swooned ? He must be testing your competence and relaxing a bit,And that Narakasur must have been quite mesmerised by his beautiful lady opponent , Satya is miffed with his words, What a reason you gave for Narakasur's defeat? Ridiculous, Satya said with anger, Arjun teased her, Come on Satya, you can not fool me, Narakasur is obsessed with women that is why he imprisoned 16 thousand girls and Madhav saved them, Satya taunted him, Ofcourse you both are more suited for the word, She meant womaniser, She looked at Draupadi and asked, Isn't it true? Did I say anything wrong? Panchali replied looking at Arjun, No ,Satya they are too merciful, They can not say no to beautiful damsels, That shows their magnanimous nature, Why are you calling them names? Panchali hid her smile and was amused on seeing Arjun's face, Krishna sighed desperately, Parth,see the image we have in our wives hearts, You know what? My spies brought me information that Nakul,Sahadev,their wives and Jalandhara are betting about who will bring the new bride from Magadha,you or me,The betting is involved with huge amounts,I was informed, And I am sure even our citizens must be doing that only, Satya clapped her hands and laughed, Great, Panchali, let us also have a bet,you on your husband's chances of bringing a new bride and I on my husband, Draupadi laughed without control and she felt the kick of her baby who must be miffed with his father bring targeted by his mother, After Satya and Krishna left, Arjun took Draupadi's face in his hands and asked, Why am I seeing fear in your eyes? Are you really afraid of him? Don't you have confidence in us? Draupadi replied with broken voice, I don't know Arjun,I feel apprehensive even if you are not seen for a short while, The Rajavaidyaa told me that my son is overgrown up inside, It may be difficult this time, Will I be able to welcome you when you return victorious? She asked looking longingly into his hazel eyes, Arjun hugged her close,Why not? You know who you are? You are the beloved queen of Vijaya the ever victorious, nothing will happen to you, Madhav told me that we are together since ages, and we will continue to be, Krishnaa believe his words, Our love is eternal, Arjun bent and kissed her making Yajnaseni savour the nectar of his love,
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
The next day there will be a grand event that is planned and executed by who else? Krishna and Arjun, They both supervised every minute detail and the royal family could not stop praising their creative skills, They did little but made everything look stylish and sophisticated, Arjun specially selected Draupadi's clothes with so much attention to simplicity , He did not want his wife who is already bearing the weight of his son take more weight in terms of ornaments and dress, He ordered Malini not to make her wear heavy ornaments and personally selected only a very long Ratna Haar that he brought from Hiranyapur and a short necklace with black beeds, He selected a sky blue saree with silver work and a silver coloured choli for her, Panchali admired his selection and remarked, You became an expert in matters of women as you have experience ...She stopped in the middle looking at his grim face, Arjun complained, You would never forget your co wives not even for a kshan, Too bad,Draupadi smiled, What can I do? I can't tolerate anyone even to look at you, But you are such you will have all the lady population drool over, She looked endearing while sulking and Arjun gazed at her beautiful face, You have to sit for a considerable time tomorrow, I met Raajavaidyaa today, She said that you should walk for at least half an hour in the evening, Let us go for walk, Draupadi made a face, No I can't walk Arjun,She said unwillingly, Arjun did not agree, You should Krishnaa , It is good for you and our son, He forcefully made her stand and took her to the garden, Kunti who is looking at them from her balcony wondered, They look so made for each other, She is the wife of Pandavas but she is the life of Arjun, She realised long ago, Gandhari who is sitting there asked Kunti, what is she thinking, Kunti replied, Didi, Arjun is making Bahu walk in the garden, Gandhari's face glowed with joy, I told you Kunti,You have tried so much to restrict their love,but today they emerged the ideal wife and husband, They belong to each other, That is the fact, Kunti sighed, Even she knows that fact, But she did what is needed for the unity of Pandavas, King Drupad could not believe his eyes, It is Twilight, and He came to his balcony to do Pranam to Setting Sun. And the sight he has before his eyes made him ecastic, His favourite son in law is supporting his daughter to walk in the garden, It is a site to watch, His life is fulfilled now, He got tears of joy in his eyes, Krishna and Satya stood on the upper terrace of Subhadra's mansion, Satya is excited to see her friend with Arjun walking in the garden with his support, She looked at krishna's face that bore a Devine smile, Lord,finally your Arjun realised his respondibilities well, Good for Draupadi, Krishna silently blessed both of them, The night signalled its entrance by making Parth and Panchali invisible to others, Parth made Panchali relax on the special Asan that is made for her relaxation, He wiped the sweat on her forehead and said, good work Krishnaa You should continue this even after I leave for Magadha, Panchali's face became dull, Who allows you to go? I won't, She declared stubbornly, To Arjun she looked like a pampered child trying to get her desire fulfilled, He smiled and said, You know what will people call me then? That I am tied up to the pallu of my wife, Panchali took the edge of her Pallu and tied his hand with it, She looked cute and endearing, Now you can't go anywhere, you will be tied up to me forever, She said with a beautiful possessive expression , Arjun loved her action that showcased her immense love for him and said, I am forever yours. Krishnaa,
ltelidevara thumbnail
How many days it will take for you to return? Krishna asked Arjun. He replied. May be less than one month. She pondered a while, Then I will wait for you, Your son will arrive after you come,Arjun tried to reason. He may not wait that much, Don't think too much, Let everything happen naturally. Arjun helped her get up and lead her back.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The celebration day brought so much excitement and curiosity among people of Indraprasth,They wanted to wish their queen and their beloved Kumar Arjun for their to be born son, As king Drupad is there in person This is a special day for his daughter, Dhrishtadyumn also attended the function with his wife and brought rich rewards for both his sister and Pandavas, Another reason for excitement is Govind's presence, People believed he is God incarnate and wanted his blessings for their children, Maharani Gandhari brought rich presents and proved that Arjun and Draupadi are special for her, Panchali became ready exactly as per the suggestion of her husband, And the final result is just out of the world,Every one around her swooned literally on seeing the most beautiful woman simple yet strikingly beautiful, Kunti asked Priyamvada to bring her bahu to the specially decorated hall where Dhaumya is waiting to give Asirvad along with many Brahmins, Krishna and Arjun are busy checking final decorations and arrangements for the guests, Satya hurriedly approached Arjun and told him Panchali wishes both of them to come before she reaches the function hall, Krishna asked Arjun to go first and he will join later, Arjun is apprehensive thinking of her delicate health condition , As he reached her chamber she is standing in front of her mirror and was startled at his image beside hers,Arjun 's face glowed on seeing her natural beauty with minimal make up, He took her shoulders and turned her towards him, She is holding her sindoor box and held it towards him,Arjun smiled at her and took sindoor and filled her maang with his artistic fingers, Panchali felt ecastic and tried to bend and touch his feet, Arjun prevented her and scolded, Why are you so sentimental today ? Is it necessary to do all this? Don't bend , If you want I will put my feet in your lap, Panchali showed annoyance,Arjun understood she is serious, He made her sit and let her touch his feet, He closed his eyes and prayed to Sankarshiv that she should be hale and healthy and give birth to his son without any complications, Panchali took his hands into her hands and admitted in a low voice, Thank you Arjun,for fulfilling my life, Arjun is surprised, He tried to stop her but she continued, Thank you for making me your wife that also first wife, I know how many beautiful girls yearn to have the good fortune of being your wife, But it is a privilege given to me Yajnaseni born to be the first wife of the most desirable warrior on earth, She smiled with tears, Arjun prevented her, Krishnaa,don't get emotional,not good for your health, Draupadi is adamant, No let me admit, Yes I am angry with you for sharing me, I still am, But thank you for making our togetherness memorable and special, I can live the rest of my life in these beautiful memories, Arjun hugged her close, Finally Thank you for gifting me my son ,Abhi's brother,I will be the mother of the great Arjun's son, Panchali placed her hands round his neck and closed her eyes in bliss, Arjun bent over and kissed her forehead, Too great Parth,There every one is waiting for Sakhi and you are enjoying here? You know Kunti Bua is getting hyper, And Maharani Gandhari is preventing her saying,Kunti don't disturb my Arjun and my Bahu, Let them have quality time together, Krishna's words made Panchali blush and Arjun laugh he artfully,Satya who is behind Krishna laughed clapping her hands, Arjun,Day by day you are advancing in matters of love and romance, Her comment made Arjun's face red with embarrassment but he composed himself and retorted, Yes, I learnt every thing from your husband only ,He is the God of Love No? And you are his goddess of love,Krishna laughed at their banter and approached Draupadi,who tried to touch his feet, He placed his hands in blessing on her head and said, Krishnaa,get a son for my Parth who will be pious and pure because he is arriving after Parth completed his pilgrimage with so many auspicious deeds, He will be Sruta Kirti for the world, Arjun liked the name, Yes, I would like to call him Kirti,What do you think Krishnaa? He asked, Panchali smiled and approved, yes, it is nice, Abhi's younger brother Kirti,!,,,,,,Kunti who is waiting for Draupadi looked at the foursome who are coming together , Satya and Krishna are holding Panchali on both sides and Arjun is on the other side of Krishna,
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i am a silent reader of your ff. It's a great job i must say. For many days i am reading it. I was just awwing seeing(oops, my mistake) 😛reading this ff. I was totally imagining it i y mind. And sakha sakhi relationship... It's divine... Plz do continue it...
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Hey i am a silent reader of your ff. It's a great job i must say. For many days i am reading it. I was just awwing seeing(oops, my mistake) 😛reading this ff. I was totally imagining it i y mind. And sakha sakhi relationship... It's divine... Plz do continue it...

Thank you very much for appreciating my story,It encourages to write well,
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Drupad and Dhrishtdyumn went forward and welcomed Panchali, As the Brahmins recited Vedic hymns Kunti made Gandhari offer new ornaments ,garments etc as she is the Eldest Kurukul Bahu, Gandhari blessed Panchali ' May you get a son who is like Arjun in every way, " Kunti then came and became emotional, She thought of the day Draupadi walked into the hut with Arjun, She is the one who demanded so much from her Any one in her place would have hated her for making her an object to be shared by five of her sons, But this Bahu of her never said any harsh word but followed her every word , Indraprasth reigned supreme not only with the valour of Arjun but also with Draupadi's skill and commitment, She begged pardon in her heart for whatever happened , Arjun understood his mother's anguish,Krishna knew what is going on in her mind, Both of them approached her and made her bless Draupadi,Krishna taunted her, Bua, Dont get emotional, She is the ideal Bahu and she played her part, Arjun hugged her and said, Be happy, Your Phalgun's son is arriving to test your patience, Abhi and he will make you run around like I did in my childhood, Kunti smiled through her tears and blessed Draupadi,Drupad also became emotional thinking of the birth of Draupadi, She made him proud by standing firm in crucial circumstances, She fulfilled his wish to have Arjun as his son in law, Drisht Dyumn brought many valuable presentations and blessed Draupadi, Krishna approached her and blessed her, May you have the ability to face any situation and emerge successful, Let Parth and you be blessed with a worthy son,Srita Kirti, Satya gave diamond necklace and nice earrings, Yudhishtir blessed her with long life and peace while Bheem beamed with joy and said, Abhi looks like Arjun but he is fair, Now you surely give us Arjun's replica as you both are dark in complexion, Draupadi blushed and everyone applauded Bheem, Nakul retorted, Bhrata Bheem dark colour is in demand, Fairer ones are overshadowed by Darker ones in following, He looked meaningfully at Krishna and Arjun, Sahadev taunted him, You seemed to be more effected Nakul,Not all of us, Everyone enjoyed their comradiare,Subhadra is curious to see what presentation Arjun will give Draupadi, All of them individually gave Panchali gifts and Then Arjun approached Her, He held a very beautiful mang ka Teeka that is worn on the centre parting of the hair with a beautiful pendent of nine types of gems that hangs on the forehead,,When he arranged it in her hair Panchali looked so beautiful as it elevated her black curly hair and moon like face, Where did you get it from? Satya asked lured by its unique designing, From Naglok, Arjun said precisely, Satya teased him, It is so nice , you could have brought some more, It is really nice, Arjun clarified, This is unique, It was made in Hiranyapur and was there in the treasury , The king of Nagas offered this after I vanquished them, There are so many I brought, Ask Subhadra and take some if you want, Satya still insisted, But it is too good, and suited Panchali just right, Krishna explained, That is why Parth kept it safe for Krishnaa , All the Pandava queens including Subhadra praised it with superlatives, The Lunch that followed is grand and delicious with so many varieties of dishes, Draupadi left immediately to her chamber as she needs to take rest, She looked into the mirror and found Arjun's gift beautify her face and enhance her beauty,
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The godh bharai was awsome👏.so finally mata kunti understood her mistake. 😡and the gift part was so cute!😳 btw, will our kirti be in dark complexion??😳 waiting for today's update..😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali wondered how did Arjun keep it a secret as whatever he brought everything is entered into account, Some of them were there with Subhadra and remaining were kept in treasury, Kunti allotted the ornaments which he brought to all her Bahus, She kept some of them but Arjun must have kept some with him, She is naturally curious to know how many he kept but Arjun is busy attending the guests, The co wives after lunch conversed especially about the gift given by Arjun, Devika asked Subhadra,I am surprised, you must have seen it before, you had many with you? Subhadra replied, No, It was not seen by me before,Karenu commented, Really it looked exclusive, Jalandhara regretted, I wish Bheemsen should have gone to Manivart, Vijaya tried to reason, But Of all the ornaments he brought we were given our share, Subhadra sided with her, Yes, I got so many, All of you had, Vijaya made a point, We should agree that it suited Panchali Didi so well, She looked gorgeous, Subhadra nodded in approval, As she reached her chamber she remembered the incident that happened at Dwaraka, Devine sage Narada brought a Deva parijat flower which will never fade away and gave it to Krishna, Narada has the habit of creating quarrels and he asked Krishna to present it to his most beloved wife, Krishna was in Rukmini's mansion then and presented it to Rukmini, News reached Satyabhama and she made a scene and stopped talking with her husband, Krishna tried his best yo pacify her but Satya did not relent, Then Krishna along with Satya went to heaven ,fought with Devendra and brought The Deva Parijat tree and planted it in Satya's garden, Later Satya relented and The tree was sent back to heaven, ,,,,Subhadra sat on her Asan and wondered, Why is she so disturbed when Arjun presented thatMang ka Teeka to Draupadi? When she returned to Indraprasth with Abhi Arjun gave many ornaments to her brought from Manivart, ,,,,Krishna came there and saw his dear sister deeply absorbed in thoughts, Subhadra,What are you thinking seriously? He asked, Subhadra looked at him with a sulking face, Bhrata,today I realised that you like Panchali more than me, Your concern for her is unparalleled,She complained, Krishna straightly looked at her and asked, When you were in Dwaraka,Balaram Tau and me looked after you with even more concern, Do you doubt our love for you? Subhadra pouted and said, But I am your only sister, Krishna smiled, And Krishnaa is my only sister like Sakhi, She. Shares my burden and responsibilities along with Parth, Subhadra was confused, I did not understand, She said, Krishna patiently explained,She helped in establishing the empire of dharma in Indraprasth by getting married to five Pandavas, They are like the five fingers of a hand , powerful when United, Kunti Bua did take that step for their unity, Subhadra intervened, I heard that she did not protest when Bua declared her decision,We,her cowives think that she gave her consent wholeheartedly, Krishna sighed, It is a pity Subhadra when a woman fails to understand another woman's heart, Krishnaa's sacrifice is do undervalued and taken for granted, Subhadra argued, But she looks fine with it, And she is the empress who looks after the whole finances and everything,Krishna asked, Subhadra,Given a chance would you like to take her responsibilities? Subhadra lazily nodded her head, How could I brother? Abhi won't let me do anything, you see how preoccupied I am with him, Krishna again asked, What about your other cosisters? Subhadra replied, They also can't, They have their children to look after, Krishna smiled bitterly, Panchali has four sons and is going to have one more, How does she manage everything? Subhadra shrugged her shoulders, She likes to do everything, That's all,Krishna refuted her, No That is not all, Subhadra,Given a chance she would have relaxed like you all and enjoyed life, Subhadra is not convinced, Bhrata,her unusual life or her responsibilities are the result of her submission, She only is responsible, Krishna sat near her and in his calm voice enlightened Subhadra, Panchali is a dreamy eyed girl like you,desiring to Marry only the man she loved, But fate played a game, And she submitted herself, Subhadra questioned, Why did she agree then? She should have put her foot down, Krishna replied, She could not do so, Her husband never disobey his mother or his Eldest, You must have by now realised his commitment to his Eldest, Subhadra instantly agreed, Yes, I do, Recently Arjun got ready to take me and Abhimanyu for a horse ride to Yamuna We just started and his Eldest asked him to come to him immediately, And Arjun dropped us within a minute and went off, I think that day some messengers came from Magadha, Krishna said softly, He can not disobey a simple order How could you expect him to do so at such a crucial time? Come what may, he won't do so, If Panchali opposed their decision either she would be married to only Eldest or she would be sent back to Panchal as a rejected bride, Subhadra listened widening her eyes , Subhadra, She sacrificed herself for the larger benefit, She deserves to be treated with respect and love, Let others think what they want, But I want my sister to realise the magnanimity of Panchali and give her due respect and love, Krishna got up patted Subhadra and went off, Subhadra realised the essence of krishna's words and she thought of Panchali in a new light,,,,,,,, Arjun came at night after dinner and enquired, Are you exhausted too much? You ate something or not? He placed his hands round her shoulders with concern, He then looked at his beautiful gift that is shining like his love on her forehead, By the way you liked my present? Arjun asked with curiosity, Draupadi nodded with pleasure and immediately questioned, Why is this ornament not there in the lists? How did you manage? Arjun laughed at that surety and teased, Sorry Honoureble Finance minister Madam? I kept it back for my beloved wife, Draupadi smirked at his way of addressing her , She looked into his hazel eyes and retorted, I would like to know from the great chief commander of Indraprasth How many such gifts were not in accounts so that you can enjoy presenting them to your number of wives and admirers, Arjun laughingly pulled her nearer and pacified her, I would like to tell my beloved queen that your chief commander is interested at the moment to serve you only and no one else, He looked passionately into her beautiful eyes and closed her lips which are saying'At the Moment?", Yajnaseni forgot her valid arguments and enjoyed the togetherness with her dearest Arjun,
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome writing 😊