Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The story is very nice πŸ˜ƒ but please do not try to spoil yudhi's character 😑
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your writing is so natural and hits bulls eye like arjunas arrrow. I feel also for his and drau sufferrings.
Forbidden love great description. ⭐️

You are so right. Rich meal served to Yudhi without doing anything. 😑 Just being eldest son was his best qualification. My sis was on fence about yudhi but after your writing she now does not like him.
My mom too is a convert and hates yudhi.she says she never thought about panchali and arju before so much and now she feels for them. Gross injustice by yudhi.😑

Fresh insight and arjun is a true hero in your writings.
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Guys plz don't fight about yudhishtir n Arjuna.lets keep a healthy environment,we all love Arjuna n Draupadi so surely we don't want any warning for the thread
Edited by Myraluvpanchali - 9 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Satya grasped Draupadi's hand and whispered. Just see what I would do to your forbidden lover.She is excited on seeing her lord and her friend.Draupadi got tensed up.She tried to stop her but Satya being satya did not care at all. Krishna sensed mischief as he knows the ways of his beloved wife. What is going on krishnaa ,Surely my wife is planning some thing weird. He chuckled. Draupadi looked confused as she has no clue of Satya's so called plan.You better know her than me Govind she said. Satya did not bother to answer her husband and avoided looking at him.She knows he will definitely read her mind through her eyes. Arjun dragged Krishna as he does'nt want to fall prey to Satya's foolish ideas.Let us go Madhav Bhraata Bheem, Dhrisht Nakul and sahadeva are waiting for us in the practice grounds. Satya stopped them and teased Arjun. O Super Archer,The sky won't fall on your head if you don't practice one day.Then she winked at him.Or are you running away from your wife? Krishna laughed at the banter of his dear wife.Arjun stood embarrassed while Draupadi blushed. Let us go Madhav.Satya is mad.Arjun turned to go when Satya Stood before him. Krishna caught hold of Arjun's shoulder and pacified him.Parth we should respect our wives no?It will be an insult to them if we ignore them and go.He then asked Satya,..now dear,tell me fast what is cooking in your mind. Parth desperately sat on the bench under the tree and cursed his fate to have come there and got trapped with the ladies.He suddenly felt Draupadi's gaze on him and hesitantly looked at her.Draupadi got immersed in the eye lock she very much desired and came into the reality when she heard the voices of Bheem,Nakul,Sahadeva and Dhrisht.Bheem banged on the back of Arjun and pretended anger.You are here enjoying the company of princess?we are all waiting there.Krishna laughed at this and said.BhraataBheem, My wife is challenging parth to display his archery skills. Arjun got irritated.Madhav what are you saying?you go with Satya'swords? Krishna convinced his parth...Just let us see what Satya wants you to do. Arjun faced Satya,so what does your highness wants me to prove?he said with sarcasm. Every one laughed at the way he said those words.Satya was unperturbed. Now arjun,listen carefully.I was very excited to attend the swayamvara and watch the target hit by the best archer of Aryavarth.but my lord did'nt bring me here .By the time I came here every thing is completed.You know how much I like wars and warriors.So just to satisfy myself I want Arjun to show his skill as prescribed by me. Dhrisht clapped with excitement.Nakul and Sahdev joined him.Bheem affectionately patted Arjun on his shoulder.Go on my brother.I bless you with success.It will be agame for you. Arjun smiled in his winning way.Draupadi could not help but wonder how cute his smile looked. Satya, come to the point. Krishna said. Don't waste our time. He teased her. Satya did'nt bother .She looked straight into Arjun's eyes. On the bank of that lake There is that two storied rest house which is so beautiful.? Dhrisht promptly said Yes Father Drupad constructed that to make Krishnaa play with her friends enjoying the cool breeze of the lake. Satya continued.Myself and Draupadi will go to the terrace and stand in such away. That our images will be seen in water .We both will have the same lotus flower in our hair. Arjun should look at the image and shoot at Draupadi's flower and make it fall in water.But remember we may change our position suddenly .and Astras should not be used..mind it.It should be done with basic archery. Krishna laughed with appreciation.Wah satya,You are a warrior at heart.Truely. Come on Parth, Make it fast. Already we are getting late for poetry discussions. He pushed Arjun towards the lake, Arjun suddenly turned towards Draupadi who is walking behind with Satya.He looked into her eyes. Tell me frankly princess,Are you ready for satya's test?Satya laughed and teased him,So much concern Arjun,Don't worry .She is a princess. Moreover she is your wife.She believes in your skills.. Krishna smiled at Draupadi and said My sakhi and fear?never.Now let us move Parth.He dragged Arjun to the lake.Bheem said he will take care of the ladies by being on the terrace.Nakul accompanied him. Dhrisht and Sahadeva preferred to watch Arjun shoot thee target. THE A RROW. HITS TARGET. Draupadi and Satya put blue lotuses sideways on their hair.They stood in such a position that when they bend their lotuses are seen in the water.But as there are severe rain previously the waters are flowing with force making the images blurr once in a while. Dhrisht looked at his sister with concern and then looked at Parth who took his stance.He remembered the fish target which was shot with such precision.He saw the same casual but focused warrior get ready to win again. Arjun looked at Krishna who smiled at him with affection.Satya put her hand around Draupadi's waist assuringly.Bheema stood behind them and called out.Priincess I am here behind you .dont fear. Nakul pulled his leg Bhrata Bheem Don't infuse fear in her.She should learn to have faith in Bhrata Arjun's prowess.Draupadi looked down .Arjun looked up .Nothing mattered to them both.Draupadi lost herself in his hazel eyes.Arjun into the water The image appears and disappears due to the flow of water.His mind can very well estimate the position of Draupadi's flower.Just when Arjun get ready to release his arrow,satya changed positions.Inasplit second,Arjun's arrow also changed the direction The arrow went up,and smoothly took the flower and turned in such a way to make it fall in water .The stance the positioning,the clarity and the concentration.The best archer of Aryavarth. had done it with ease and eloquence.
Pooja-- thumbnail
Iteli di, You are such a wonderful writer. You should write a book. πŸ‘
What imagination. Satya and Panchu and cutie Arju and naughty Krrrish. Such lovely get-together and lovely competition. Salute to you.
I cried reading this masterpiece.
Pooja-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myraluvpanchali

Guys plz don't fight about yudhishtir n Arjuna.lets keep a healthy environment,we all love Arjuna n Draupadi so surely we don't want any warning for the thread

Sorry. you are right. It just that yudhi now makes my head boil.
But no more of him. Sorry. myralu di.
Edited by Pooja-- - 9 years ago
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja--

</div>Sorry. you are right. It just that yudhi now makes my head boil.
<div>But no more of him. Sorry. myralu di.

It's ok! And my name is Myra. 😊
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEπŸ˜ƒ
Update jaldi!!!
Also, more drau and arjun moments yaar!!!!!!! Love them😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Draupadi closed her eyes.She felt the slightest feel of the arrow flying beside her ear and taking the lotus flower with it .She is elastic and thrilled.She felt as if Arjun caressed her behind her ear touching her tresses.She is blissfully unaware of her surroundings ,floating in a raft of dreams with her beloved Phalgun.Suddenly she heard loud noises and cheers and satya's crazy voice shouting Hail Arjun,you are the greatest. Satya pulled Drau out of her dreams and ran with her downstairs. The scene there looked hilarious.Along with those already there Draupadi found Satyaki yudhamanyu and uttamaujas,her cousin brothers who came just in time to watch Arjun's feat.Behind them stood Yudhishter and king Drupad who also must have watched the whole thing Satyaki ran to Krishna and Arjun and shouted at them.Brother Krishna, How can you do this to me?You asked me to assist king Drupad to arrange for today's rituals.Here my guru derv is displaying another exclusive feat of Archery.I would have missed had I been a little late. This is not fair. Krishna laughed at his Impatience.Satyaki You call Arjun your guru no?Now learn your first lesson in archery how to throw flowers from the hair of beautiful ladies without hurting them a little bit.Every one laughed at krishna's sense of humour .As for Arjun he blushed and tried to prevent Krishna from speaking more. Drupad was excited to watch his coveted son in law perform with such ease and expertise.He hugged Arjun with warmth.Sadhu Arjun.Well done You reminded me of my gurukul days.Me and Drona used to compete every day for one up man ship.Drupad abruptly stopped realising he mentioned his arch rival Drona's name. Dhrisht observed this and changed the topic . How did you both come here father?He questioned.Yudhishtir replied .we came in search of Bheem and Nakul who are entrusted with Malta kunti's worships arrangements.Sahadeva should accompany Malta to the temple. Then he turned to Arjun and reprimanded him.Phalgun, you should not cause inconvenience to the princess and maharaj Drupad who would be concerned.If the princess gets hurt Maata also would feel bad.Dont venture such things my dear brother. Arjun felt awkward Satya's childishness landed him here answerable to his Eldest.?.He went forward and apologised .I beg pardon.Eldest.I should'nt have reacted to Satya's challenge.I promise it won't happen again.Krishn laughed at his friend's innocence and regard towards his big brother.Nothing to worry Eldest,I am with Parth.No unwarranted thing will be done by him.This is just for enjoyment. King Drupad reassured Yudhishtir. Don't worry prince.I have immense faith in Arjun's skills.As for my daughter,she was trained to be worthy of the the greatest warrior alive. After saying so Drupad understood his slip of tongue.Now his daughter is going to be the wife of Five He looked at Yudhi's face which bore a calm expression. Krishna came to his rescue,surely the queen of pandavas will be brave enough to bear Satya's imprudence. Bheem laughed loudly Don't worry Eldest, I am there with princess to save her if something's happens.Nakull pulled his leg again.Eldest.Bhrata Bheem very well knows Bhrata Arjun's arrow never misses target.Purposely he went there to be with the princess.Then he lowered his voice so that only Bheem could hear him To inhale her fragrance. No Bhrata Bheem? Bheem pinched his ear and Nakul started running.Every one laughed at them.Krishn pulled Parth saying let us go to the library.of Maharaj Drupad.We can discuss poetry there.Good bye ladies.next time think about some thing better. Satya fumed and Arjun laughed. Draupadi got herself lost in the exquisite beauty of Phalgun's face which lights up when he laughs without inhibitions.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just love your writing its so eloquent and beautiful !