Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun asked Krishna.Why is our father insisting on Rajasuya? It will involve wars and bloodshed. We are happy and secure. Eldest is afraid of igniting insecurities of our cousins if we conquer the whole world.Krishna reasoned with him.Parth,it is not about conquering the world. All the kingdoms should accept the supremacy of one such king,who will rule righteously and make other kings also follow dharma.the first obstacle in establishing dharma is Jarasandha who is bent upon sacrificing innocent kings before Mahakal,to satisfy his personal vanity. The whole Aryavarth will breathe peacefully if we bring him under control. Arjun still is not convinced. Then it is enough if we tackle Jarasantha only. Why to disturb other kings? Krishna smiled. There are many allies of Jarasantha like Sisupala of Chedi ,Bhagadutta of Pragjyotisha etc who may unite forces to take revenge if we kill Jarasandh.And then you know your own cousins who will support your rivals but not you. Before they could do any thing it is better to move over every one and establish your superiority. Krishna then teased his friend. Why your Gandiv must be giving signals to you to go for another war.And don't forget the prediction at the time of hour birth,that you will conquer the whole world and make your brother Chakravartin Samrat. You are the main player in this power game. Arjun smiled back.who will forget that? Even if I want to the bards and my mother won't let me forget.Both the friends reached the dining hall and sat for their lunch for which they are already late. The king and his brothers finished just then and Bheema commented. Why did you not join us in time? Don't you have hunger at all? Now the little brat also is like you Arjun,He is not at all interested in eating well and in time. See how the queen and Subhadra are desperately trying to make him eat. Subhadra is running after Abhi who very cleverly rushes to Draupadi and hiding his head in her lap. Panchali also is holding another bowl and when Abhi comes to her she is pushing soft DAlrice into his mouth. Then when he runs back Subhadra is catching him and pushing into his mouth. Nakul and Sahadev stood in correct positions to stop Abhi run from that chamber.Krishna and Arjun clapped their hands in glee and shouted. Abhi,run fast,Don't let them catch. Subhadra got angry and chided both of them. This is the help you do to make Abhi eat. You are more than Abhi . See Bhrata Bheem,they won't eat in time and they spoil kids. Bheem scolded the Krishnas. You two first sit in positions.Arjun I won't tolerate if you still play and don't eat . You know the queen won't eat till all of us eat. It is not good for her to starve till past noon. Kanha both of you sit I will serve . Nakul laughed at him. Bharata Bheem will have another round while serving. That is the secret. Krishna called Panchali. Come here. For a change eat with us. I promise you will have the time of your life. Subhadra supported. Abhi finished his food. This is time to make him sleep. Draupadi disagreed but Nakul and Sahadev arranged her seat between Krishna and Arjun on Bheema's order. Arjun said in a low voice. Why do you wait ? You know we are busy with something or other. Don't starve my son please, Bheem overheard that and countered. Don't believe his words Panchali,I know him. He used to trouble mother just like Abhi does now. Krishna affectionately served delicious sweets into her Plate and said. For the good health and happiness of my Sakhi and the don of my Parth, he wished. Draupadi felt immensely pleased to eat with her Sakha and her beloved husband. Arjun asked Draupadi. Elders say that at such times,pregnant ladies have peculiar desires. Please tell if you have any. It is moonlit nite. Both are relaxing in Panchali's beautiful balcony garden.Arjun is sitting on the swing with draupadi's head on his lap.Panchali is looking into his eyes and dreaming of her son who will arrive shortly.Arjun repeated his query. Panchali asked him with a beautiful smile. You will fulfill whatever I wish?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starfish13

Hey I have been reading your fanfic and I can't put into words how great this fanfic really is, I love the chemistry between arjun and draupadi. I have a couple of ideas like draupadi is pregnant with twins a boy and a girl. And I also think u should carry this fanfic on till the very end especially the cheer-haran scene and how she gets angry at arjun the most

I LOVE YOUR FANFiC

Thank you very much for your support.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thank you
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So lovely! Panchaali's pregnancy is added happiness! I always love big happy family scenes like the meal one here! warms the heart to see them all happy..and abhimanyu and the lil one just add to it! 😳
And any scene between the three krishnas is bound to be divine. 😳

PS - you seem like a mytho enthusiast. By any chance, did you watch the show Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev on Life Ok?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

So lovely! Panchaali's pregnancy is added happiness! I always love big happy family scenes like the meal one here! warms the heart to see them all happy..and abhimanyu and the lil one just add to it! 😳

And any scene between the three krishnas is bound to be divine. 😳

PS - you seem like a mytho enthusiast. By any chance, did you watch the show Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev on Life Ok?

Yes. I watched Mahadev. I am a Siva devotee who worship him three times a day. I loved Mohit Raina as Siva.My Bholenath must be like him only.I liked both Mauni and Sonarika, They are perfect. Siva is my God and Arjun is my childhood obsession. I wrote thesis on him. And I am possessive about ArDi. They should belong to each other.No one else.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun said I am ready to hear.Panchali smilingly said. I would like to go to Panchal. I want to be with my father. Arjun was taken aback. He did not expect it from her. Queen of indraprasth who is the pillar of administration even while she is seven months pregnant ,how can she be away from the capital? What is normal for every other girl like Subhadra who went to Dwaraka for the birth of her son is beyond the reach for Panchali. He knew she was unable to go for the birth of her other sons also. Draupadi placed her hands round his neck. Now don't take it serious. I asked just like that.I know it is not possible. Relax. Arjun looked into her lotus eyes. How many compromises she has to make in her life time. Normal wishes also she can not get fulfilled. All this because of his helplessness. Arjun took her closer and decided. I will fulfill your wish in another way. ...King Drupad is walking in the garden adjacent to his mansion. His mind is occupied with the thoughts of his daughter. Finally his daughter is gifting him Arjun's son. He waited desperately for this moment only. He blessed his daughter in his heart. Dhrishtdyumn came hurriedly with a patr in hand. Pitasri Arjun sent this to you. He said. Who came from Indraprasth? Drupad anxiously enquired.No one came. It was sent through this arrow. Dhrisht showed it. Drupad observed it.He can recognise the famous arrow with special feathers and Holden tipped.that was bestowed with Gandiv,the arrow from Akshaya Tunir. A smile adorned his lips. His soninlaw does'nt need vatrtahars to send messages. He can very well send it through his archery skills..When did you get this? Drupad asked Dhrisht. When I was practicing archery near the lake as usual It zoomed past my ears. He replied. Drupad smiled. That is the way of enquiring your welfare. He explained. Indraprasth woke up to the noise of welcome music and loud voices of bards who are singing the praises of king Drupad. Krishna and Arjun welcomed him with folded hands. Drupad blessed them and hugged them. Arjun sheepishly said. I hope I did not cause inconvenience to you by suddenly summoning you here. Drupad replied smilingly. You have every right to ask me whatever you want. Actually I missed Krishnaa too much and your Patr enabled me to make a decision to come. Krishna laughed and retorted. Perth wanted to fulfill the duty of agood husband to his pregnant wife.He can't send her there. So he asked you to come. When the king met his daughter she could not believe her eyes. She had tears in her eyes. Drupad placed his hand on her head. Your husband loves you do much. He cares for you my child, I am relieved. He said. Panchali met Arjun in her chamber after she waited the whole day for him. He was attending some important meeting of his army generals. When she finally saw him before her eyes she just hugged him without saying anything. And he understood.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes. I watched Mahadev. I am a Siva devotee who worship him three times a day. I loved Mohit Raina as Siva.My Bholenath must be like him only.I liked both Mauni and Sonarika, They are perfect. Siva is my God and Arjun is my childhood obsession. I wrote thesis on him. And I am possessive about ArDi. They should belong to each other.No one else.

oh wow! mohit raina was fantabulous as Shiva..so perfect was his portrayal that I see him as the real mahadev himself ! his chemistry with mouni and sonarika was awesome too! i love shiv sati era from the show..was divine! i can go on and on about it! 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

oh wow! mohit raina was fantabulous as Shiva..so perfect was his portrayal that I see him as the real mahadev himself ! his chemistry with mouni and sonarika was awesome too! i love shiv sati era from the show..was divine! i can go on and on about it! 😳

Yes. The Sati Era was special.It was the first ever love story of the universe. Sad but enchanting.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun asked. Happy now? Panchali thanked him.How did you manage it so soon? She asked curiously.Arjun replied. That is a secret.your happiness is important no? Now let my son be born quickly so that my daughter could follow.Draupadi blushed and retorted. Just because The great Arjun is in a hurry it won't happen suddenly.My son should grow up well inside.Your daughter can wait.Arjun tried to woo her.Krishnaa,you look gorgeous even in pregnancy. That is why I am more besotted. Draupadi smiled at his mischievousness.You are too good at words,she said and he added and the best in action. You can ask your father. Arjun felt the feeling of satisfaction when she heard of her father. Arjun I agree you are a man of action. Yajnaseni agreed without hesitation. Devine sage Narad visited Indraprasth and was welcomed with regard. Yudhisthira arranged a secret meeting with him where only his brothers,mother and Krishna can take part.Narada visited Mayasabha and praised it as unique and unparalleled . He then described different Devine Sabhas and who live in them. Narad said. Maharaj,your father Pandu along with king Janaka,Santanu ,indradyumna,Brahmadatta are are living in the Palace of Dharma Devata that is Yamadharmaraja.The sages like Angirasa,Atri Marichi,Bhrigu and others are living in Brahma's Sabha. Vibhishana,Manibhadra Pingalaka and others are living in Kubera Bhavan.But only Harischandra is living in the Indra Bhavan., Yudhishtir questioned.Righteous kings like Santanu,Janaka and my father are living in Yama Sabha. What is the reason only Harischandr lives in Mahendra Bhavan? Narad replied. The great Harischandra Lived in righteousness and performed Rajasuya sacrifice, He gave many donations during that sacrifice. That is the reason why Harischandra became a permanent member of Indrasabha. Your father asked me yo convey his word. You should perform Rajasuya with the help of the valour of your brothers.If he does that I can live in Indrasabha along with my ancestors...Narada then alerted him. Of course you should follow your father's word. But there will be terrible battles before that. Take care of that. ...Narada went off leaving Yudhishtir in a dilemma. The king is against violence but to follow his father's word it is inevitable. He then invited sage Vedavyas also to take council. The sage encouraged him to perform Rajasuya.Krishna then reminded Yudhishthira. First Jarasandh should be killed. After that only we can think of conquering others. Bheem is excited to go to Magadha. Eldest I will definitely smash that wicked Jarasandha with bear hands. You order me. I will achieve this with Krishna and Arjun. Yudhi looked at Arjun ,,,Savyasachi supported Bheem. Eldest,let us follow our father's word. It is our duty. Whatever effort is needed I am ready for that. But I put my father before everything. Let us fulfill our responsibility and enable him to stay in Indra's Bhavan. When Madhav is with us we can do anything. Then Yudhishtir thought for a while. Krishna signifies policy,Arjun signifies victory. So Arjunonvetu krishnam,Bhimoanvetu Dhananjayam. Let Arjun follow Krishna and let Bheema follow Arjuna. The king declared thus.It is decided that after one month when the rainy season comes to an end Krishna,Arjun and Bheem should start for Magadha.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna asked Arjun while they are alone. Parth, how will Panchali react to it? You won't be there when your son is born. She may get hurt. Arjun said with confidence, I know she will feel bad. But I am hopeful of convincing her. Krishna smiled and patted his back. You had grown up a lot Parth ,You look matured. I think experience matters.Arjun smiled back. Might be true Madhav,I learnt to deal with varied emotions,different personalities but one thing is common, Their love for me, And not to forget your guidance, you deal with Eight queens and,,,,,,,,, Krishna said, And their love is equal, Satya is obsessed and possessive but I find her cute and adorable despite her tantrums, As for Rukmini she is silent but her love for me defines my identity, She merges into me like a river into the ocean, She will lose her identity in me but her presence always motivates me and she is my inspiration to bounce back when I feel low, Arjun asked with surprise, You feel low? Madhav, people think you are God incarnate, Krishna laughed, Even God needs the conidence of devotees to carry on miracles, Rukmini restores that belief in myself, Jambavati is simple and endearing, She makes me feel normal like any husband but feels proud of my achievements,Kalindi you know her, She is Devine, She worships me as Vishnu himself, She is always busy with her vratas and fastings , She feels it is her good fortune to be my wife, And she likes you so much and says because of you only I accepted her, Arjun nodded, Even I like her, She is almost like Aarya ,my Kalinga princess who exactly is like that, too devotional and pure, Mata is asking me to call her with my son at the time of Rajasuya, Then Chitra is exactly like Satya , Too much attitude but inside too vulnerable, She won't express but she loves me a lot, Then I can't really analyse The naga princess Ulupi but in that short period of our togetherness she appeared confident and dignified despite her act of abducting me, Krishna laughed, Be grateful to her, She is the one who ignited passion in you, otherwise you would have roamed with your broken heart , And you would have broken my dear sister's heart also, Arjun agreed, True, Ulupi made me see sense and convince myself to accept other wives, Subhadra, she reminds you to me, I am always grateful to her for gifting me Abhi, Nothing is more precious to me than my little bundle of joy, Arjun beamed with joythinking of his little wonder, Krishna taunted him. You talked about every one but not my Sakhi? Not fair, Arjun lowered his voice, Yes Madhav, not fair, I was not fair with her, I exploited her love for me and made her accept five husbands instead of one, I was not fair as I adamantly told her that My Eldest is more important to me than her, I was not fair as I intentionally went away from her for twelve years, I was not fair as I married again and again while she waited for me back home, I was not fair as finally when I came back I brought Subhadra with me and lived with her in my mansion before her eyes, She tolerated every thing, Because she loved me from the moment she saw me approach the bow in her swayamvar, I always wonder why she love me so much? My brother Bheem is worthier for her, My Eldest gave her the position of Queen, And the twins they worship her , Krishna stopped him, Parth don't go too much into self blame, Youknow Krishnaa respects Eldest , She adoresBheem, She cares for twins, But she loves you, No other woman would have done what she did for you,She accepted Your brothers as she is afraid of losing you completely, Arjun placed his head on Krishna's shoulders, I know Madhav but sometimes I feel guilty and undeserving, Krishna pulled him closer, No you deserve her love Parth, your self realisation places you far above others, you are not egoistic, Now Stop brooding over, There is so much time before we leave for Magadha, Make this time memorable for her, Spend as much time as possible with her, Remember one thing, Despite the lapses in each other true lovers remain lovers forever, Arjun smiled with tears in his eyes,Yes Madhav I will do my best for my Krishnaa, It will help her survive in my absence and hold firm.