Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun was enchanted on seeing his wife blush like a new bride. You know Krishnaa even after all these years of our marriage you still look like the new bride who walked with me ,hand in hand after the swayamvar. You are Devine. You are endowed with beauty that look ever fresh and mesmerising. Arjun became poetic floating in the ocean of Yajnaseni's beauty and elegance. Panchali smiled shyly and closed his mouth with her hand. It is because of my ever flourishing love for you. I still feel thrilled when you look at me,when you touch me or when you praise me. Draupadi did not say any of the words but her besotted expression exposed her thoughts more than the words. And her Arjun is smart enough to absorb each of her feelings,he does'nt need her words to know them. Priyamvadha knocked on the door and called. Princess,your mother in law asks you to bring the ornaments. Arjun left her with a peck on her forehead. Get well soon, my queen will meet you at night. He winked at her and left. Draupadi wondered how would she inform him about her secret? She can't hide it anymore as she enters into fourth month now and her morning sickness and vomiting which she is hiding as best as she can,can not be hidden anymore. Her problem got solved in an unexpected way. That evening a grand puja was arranged and Kunti asked both Draupadi and Subhadra to be with Arjun and take the Asirvad. As Draupadi feared the smell of dhoopsticks caused reeling sensation and she bore with it till the end. After the Asirvad is given by the family priest and Dhaumya the ornaments brought by Arjun from Vidyadhara kingdom were decorated on the Devine Durga . Draupadi skipped to the backside of the temple with Priyamvada following her with anxiety. She vomited and then Priyamvada attended on her making her sit in the adjacent room. Kunti very much observed the two ladies though she is mot sure why they immediately went to the backside. As soon as she reached the royal palace ,Kunti called for the Royalphysician to her chamber. Behind the closed chambers she questioned the old lady who is loyal to her about her Bahu. The lady first hesitated but then proved her loyalty by spilling the beans. The queen is pregnant with three months already completed. Kunti was overcome by happiness and presented the lady with gold and ornaments.How long she waited for this to happen? In her heart of hearts Kunti nourished guilty feeling for sharing Draupadi among her sons. As if that is not enough Arjun went on pilgrimage for twelve long years and returned with Subhadra.Kunti felt if she committed wrong in separating the couple and making them follow rigid tiles that will be compensated at least with Draupadi's son who will be a sweet symbol of their undying love. Kunti called the Royal announcers who will spread good news every where and made them announce it with one week of continuous celebrations at Indraprasth. The king and his brothers who heard the shouts of excitement and celebration enquired the reason and were shocked to hear such delightful news all of a sudden. Draupadi and Ptiyamvada were in total confusion about the way things happened without their involvement. Arjun could not believe his ears. Bheem slapped on his back and exclaimed. Arjun,the one who is very much awaited to fill the Pandava legacy is happening at last.let us celebrate. He took Abhimanyu in his arms and danced,Nakul joined him. Sahadev expressed his happiness. Today is auspicious Bhrata Arjun,All the merit you acquired through pilgrimages will result in making the child Sruta Kirti. Arjun searched for Draupadi during dinner time. She is feeding Abhimanyu as Subhadra ishaving dinner. Subhadra enquired him. Did you know it before? Arjun nodded his head. No How do I know I went to Manivart no? He said. Subhadra expressed her happiness. All the other boys are older than Abhi. Now he will have a younger brother to play with. Draupadi is afraid Arjun must have been hurt for not sharing the good news exclusively with him.When she saw him in the Dining chamber she avoided him purposely and took Abhimanyu to the inner chamber to feed him. She knew he is too sensitive regarding such personal matters. She should convince him that she never intended to hurt him at all. Yajnaseni earnestly waited for her husband in her chamber but it is nearing midnight there is no sigh of Arjun.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Priyamvadha came and informed Draupadi. Princess,a very confidential meeting is going on . Only the Five brothers and their mother are present. He may not come now. You take rest. Panchali wondered What is that important a meeting has to be held after midnight? What was Kunti doing there? Any war is going to happen again? She felt distressed. Arjun just entered Indraprasth and again all this happening? They did not even share their happiness for the most important moment of their life Surely God has designed a different type of life for her. The one she loved most will always be elusive for her. Draupadi felt disheartened and lied on the bed closing her eyes. She was unaware of the fact that in the early hours of the day Arjun came and caressed her curls ,kissed her on the forehead and went off not desiring to disturb her sleep. Yajnaseni got up and attended to her work with a sour feeling. She went to the dining chamber and gave the necessary instructions for the day's preparations.she held Abhimanyu as Subhadra is looking after serving the king and his brothers. She loves Abhimanyu too much.she always felt that if Arjun did not go on pilgrimage she would have been his mother.She is watching Abhi playing with her long plait sitting in her lap. Arjun came and commented. Looks like Abhi also likes your single plait like me. Just like my son, He stated proudly. Draupadi kept silent as she is angry with him for not showing any excitement over the good news he heard yesterday. Arjun observed her face and said. Look who is angry with me? The one who had denied me the pleasure of hearing something from her. I heard it along with the citizens of Indraprasth. As if that is not enough now sulking before me. Panchali does'nt know how to counter his accusation. She just looked at him with her expressive eyes and Arjun understood . Priyamvadha already explained him how the truth was hidden only for the sake of sharing it with him but how Kunti disturbed the whole thing. Arjun wanted to hear it from his Krishnaa but he could not go to her chamber due to the urgent meeting . Subhadra came there with excitement. She confronted Arjun. Why did'nt you not tell me that Bhrata Krishna is coming here shortly. Maharaj told me so and asked me if any message is to be sent on my behalf. Draupadi was surprised. Why is such urgency to bring back Govind who just recently left for Dwaraka. Arjun cleared her doubt. Eldest got a dream in which he saw father urging him to perform Rajasuya sacrifice. He wanted to decide anything only after discussing it with Madhav. Now be happy your Sakha is coming to take care of you. For you won't listen to anyone and take care of your health. Draupadi's face flushed in red as he said so when Subhadra also is present. She gave Abhi to Subhadra and left glancing at Arjun with the corner of her eyes.Kunti called Draupadi and blessed her. I waited so much for this moment. The Rajasuya if it happens should wait till the ninth of my Phalgun's son. Now take care of your health as you look too week. She called Priyamvada and ordered. Take proper care of your princess. She needs to take rest. The night came and Draupadi did not anticipate Arjun's arrival.He must be busy with the new issue The Rajasuya. As she went deeply into sleep she felt his arms carry her and she clasped his neck not certain of what is happening to her. Arjun took her to the terrace where everywhere moonlight is falling and dropped her on the specially arranged bed of jasmines. By then she became fully conscious of everything and stammered his name. He bent down on her carefully and whispered. At your service Krishnaa.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali looked deep into his hazel eyes. Arjun locked his eyes with those lotus eyes. Neither of them spoke. It was like time stopped suddenly. As they remained lost in each other, series of incidents floated in their mind beginning with the swayamvar . Years passed by. But Arjun could not overcome his guilt for making his wife lead an extremely difficult life far different from any girl who would lead a life free from the tension of pleasing not one but five husbands. But his Krishnaa survived the tension and emerged stronger by each passing day. But Arjun very much knew how much effort she had put to make the decision of Kunti and the Eldest Pandav work positively without any kind of displeasure from any of them. She tolerated her cowives especially Subhadra who lives regally with Arjun in his mansion. Her unconditional love for Abhi proves her endearing selfless nature . Now Indraprasth is everyone's envy. All the kings of Aryavarth feel jealous on seeing the prosperous secured kingdom that emerged on par with Hastinapur within a short period. If he is responsible for bringing prosperity she is responsible for maintaining the abundant treasure along with the Royal palace itself. Why did she do all this? She could have relaxed like all her cowives and enjoyed her life. He knew the answer. The reason is her love for him. The day he won her,that moment onwards she lived in him,sharing every sorrow and happiness like a true wife do. When he kept quiet at the time of the decision to share her with his brothers she understood he would never go against his Eldest and mother. She offered herself totally to him and followed him without raising a question. For his sake she accepted to be the common wife and endured everything.Would any one love him this much?All his wives love him madly but Panchali lives for him. The child they are expecting now would have come before their eyes had the fate not played a different game with both of them. Now finally his Krishnaa is gifting him the symbol of their love.Arjun got tears in his eyes. He saw the same tears in his krishnaa's eyes. As he touched her forehead with his his tears fell down and mixed up with her tears. Panchali suppressed a sob not desiring to intensify her husband's pain. Arjun composed himself and smiled . Why are you so dull on this special occasion? We should celebrate the arrival of our daughter,no? He said as if he knew a daughter is on the way. Draupadi raised her beautiful eyebrows. Why do you say so ? It will be a son for me. She said firmly. Arjun disagreed. Enough of sons. Let us have a daughter who looks cute and dashing like you and me. Panchali disliked the idea. No I want a son like Abhi. She confirmed. Arjun is in no mood to oblige. A daughter with all your beauty and my brains. Panchali sulked. You mean I don't have brains? Who is looking after your ever flourishing treasury? Arjun agreed. Of course you do with final input from me. Draupadi pushed him away and feigned anger. Arjun took her face in his hands and pleaded. Now don't spoil your mood. See how much I did to arrange this by bribing Malini to make the maids sleep away from this place . Draupadi laughed at his words. So that is why not even one of my maids is seen around. Great. Arjun,I will punish Malini for accepting your bribe. By the way what did you give? Arjun smiled at her curiosity. Not much, only the golden bracelet I brought from Manivarth. But this night is worth more than any jewels or diamonds thrown together.Draupadi blushed at his ardent and loving looks that pervaded her whole existence and made her feel his intense love.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun pulled her closer and said. I feel like I am touching you for the first time. You look like the new bride every time I take you in my arms. What is your secret? You should tell. His magnificent voice that has the charm to get her mesmerised wherever she is, whatever she does. That moonlit nite with its cool breeze. Making his curls cover his eyes made the alluring effect on Yajnaseni. She pushed his curls from his face and thought. Abhi got the same curly hair. Now I wish my son also possess such luscious hair. Arjun smiled bewitchingly and said. Don't worry he will get. But next time. Now my daughter will inherit your beautiful hair. I am sure of it. Draupadi bit her lower lip and looked into his eyes lovingly. How fascinating life it is with him. A rare combination of valour,beauty,good physique mesmerising voice and the way he makes love any girl would like to die in his arms. She is partially lucky to have him as her husband but can spend only a limited spell not more than that. Before her eyes become sad Arjun who is following every thought of her hugged her close and whispered. My dearest Krishnaa our association is for a lifetime. No rules or norms can separate our souls . Who can restrict our love that is eternal? It is sasvat, Anant and Atulaniya.(permanent,infinite,unparalleled.) Don't feel depressed. Remember Madhav's words. We two belong to each other. Now let us drown in the ocean of our love for each other. Arjun kissed her on her chin and on her beautiful neck . He touched her waist to feel his child and Yajnaseni placed her hand on his and made him trace the symbol of their love together. She closed her eyes in supreme bliss and thought. Finally she is able to make the symbol of their love take a beautiful form in the coming months. She,his first wife and first love will certainly gift him his son like his other wives did.Panchali hugged Arjun closely and posessively. Let any one say any thing. Let him have his other wives and she her other husbands. But the love of Arjun and Draupadi will be felt by lovers of all Yugas.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunti asked Yudhishtir to send messengers to Hastinapur.the news of Draupadi pregnant and going to give birth to Arjun's son should be informed to Gandhari. The king was surprised. Why are you so particular? We informed Hastinapur only after the birth of our sons he said. Kunti revealed the reason. Eldest,Gandhari Didi blamed me for sharing Draupadi among all of you. She said I did injustice to both Arjun and Draupadi. On top of it Arjun went on pilgrimage and she got angry. Now she would understand no injustice had been done. Both of them will have their child as well.i want to proved her my decision is right. Every one of you are happy including Draupadi.She continued. I will now invite her to Indraprasth. I hope she will come and stay for some time. Yudhishthira sent the message as she wanted. The much awaited reply came to Kunti. Kunti, my blessings to you. I am thankful to you for sending the good news to me. I am flying high with happiness. Finally my bahu is going to be the mother of Arjun's child. You graced them a tiny piece of fulfilment of their love. They deserve more. I heard that you accepted my suggestion and granted them three years of togetherness. Good for you. At least you will redeem yourself to some extent. Ask Arjun to take break from his war expeditions and take care of his wife. Immensely pleased at the way he saved the citizens of Indraprasth and Hastinapur from Vidyadharas. My love and blessings will always be with him. I will definitely come over there to see Arjun's son. With blessings,Gandhari. Kunti read the patr and sighed. It is not easy to change her mind. She thought. Draupadi is now seven months pregnant and Krishna finally reached Indraprasth after settling matters at Dwaraka. Every one is related to see Govind after a long spell. He hugged Arjun and teased him. Now understood what the good news is? Arjun smiled. You will always talk in riddles. Even after this long association I am unable to gauze the inner meaning of your words. Krishna retorted. Don't worry. You will learn one day. Krishna met Yudhishthira and privately discussed the issue of Rajasuya.If Maharaj Pandu insisted on doing Rajasuya it should be done. Any way I heard that Devine sage Narad will come here to deliver your father's message to you. Let us wait for him. Yudhishthira agreed with relief. Krishna felt joyous having Abhi in his arms. I missed you a lot. He told the little boy. Subhadra was miffed. Now you pushed me back it seems. Already my husband occupied your heart and enjoy hour love to the maximum. Now Abhi. Where will your sister stand? Krishna laughed. You are jealous of hour own husband and child? Subhadra, they are inseparable with you. Because of you I love them both. He winked at Arjun who laughingly asked. O really,Madhav? Krishna then visited the queen who is looking more beautiful in her pregnancy. He asked her with a smile.Now you won't blame your fate Imthink. What more do you want? You won his love. He is besotted with you. You are having the ultimate joy of your life . Your son is arriving. Draupadi sighed . Govind. Your words are true but human mind i always wants more. There was a time when I lost hope of our coming together that is when he married again and again. Now as I beam with explicit happiness in his companionship I desire it to last forever. But it won't. Each day after getting up I will count my days of happiness. I feel disturbed,I feel angry with him and I feel angry with you also for not interfering. Krishna smiled his Devine smile. Enjoy life as it comes. Don't worry about tomorrow. That will help. Well said Madhav. I am tired of telling her the same thing again and again.i feel happy at least if she listen to you. He then turned toward Draupadi and asked. How is my son today? In good mood like me or in bad mood like his mother? Panchali glanced at him smirking and Krishna laughed aloud.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updates! 😳👏
I hope Ardi's period doesnt end soon! How many years are over so far in the story ?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Lovely updates! 😳👏
I hope Ardi's period doesnt end soon! How many years are over so far in the story ?
[/They should be together eternally . They deserve it. But fate dictated the gruesome punishment for them by separating them . How painful it is to leave each other after one year. Hard even to imagine their pain. Kim my story I would like to continue their period till Pragati is born.
ltelidevara thumbnail
That night Draupadi asked him.So you reconciled to having a son and not a daughter? Arjun seriously explained. I obliged. But the reason is I want my daughter to have an elder brother. You know why? She will be extraordinarily beautiful like you so she needs her brother's protection.As soon as our son is born, I will make sure she will be on the way.Panchali smiled and blushed. What if again a son is born? She asked him playfully. I will try till I get a daughter . I will ask Mata to keep you with me till my daughter is born. She will not say no if I ask. Panchali rested her head on his heart. Then I will pray not to let a daughter born at all. She looked into his eyes. There are tears in her eyes. Arjun kissed on her eyes. Krishnaa don't get disturbed always thinking about separation. It will not be good for our son.Think that there must be a Devine purpose involved in making us suffer. If our sacrifice is for the benefit of mankind then we will fulfill our lives. Just forget about that and enjoy our togetherness. Panchali fired at him. What benefit did you see Arjun for our sacrifice?I don't find any such thing. Arjun replied with calm face. Indraprasth would'nt have got such a great queen had she married me alone. Panchali stared at him. Her face became lifeless. She could'nt stand properly on her feet. She was shattered. She just collapsed on her couch taking the support of the pillows. Arjun was bewildered.He tried to caress her but Panchali did not allow him to do so.Arjun repented hurting her. Krishnaa,I did'nt mean to hurt you . Forgive me if I hurt you . But please don't misunderstand my intention. He pleaded with her. Panchali looked straight into his hazel eyes full of apprehension and regret. Arjun,what do you think of me,I want to know. Just because I showed interest in administration and Finance you came to the conclusion that I am enjoying being the queen of Indraprasth? How nicely you understood your krishnaa? Don't you know Arjun why I keep myself busy doing all these things. Today you said indirectly that being the queen of Indraprasth is more benefittable for me rather than being the wife of third Pandav . Arjun tried to prevent her. Krishnaa please try to understand. I did'it mean it.Draupadi is firm. Please Arjun.once for all I want to clarify my self. I never thought the day will come when I have to prove my love for you. It is your mother,your Eldest who carved my future. Not me. I was born from fire due to my father's wish to offer me as your wife to you. I was always aware of my father's desire. The purpose of my birth is for your sake. Not to rule a kingdom,be an empress and enjoy the power. You are my destiny. I would have been immensely satisfied if I was allowed to lead my life like Subhadra happily enjoying her life with you away from public glare and attention. I will be grateful if you understand my truth...Panchali gasped. Exhausted with tension.she closed her eyes . Tears rolled down her cheeks. Arjun blamed himself for exherting her in such a state. What he said casually made her that tensed up and it is not good for her and for the child. Arjun kneeled before her placed her hands on his head and said in a shivering tone. You always forgave my lapses,you loved me as no one else does. I beg pardon. I said purely in praise of your talent and efficiency .I never think that you would prefer being the queen rather than my wife. Please take it away from your heart if I sounded that way. I swear on our child I never nourished any kind of disbelief regarding your love for me. Arjun stood up and took her face in his hands. Krishnaa my pain of separation from you is not less than yours. I can not expose it as you do because I need to be loyal to my brother. That is the reason why I always want to avoid thinking of that forthcoming separation. Panchali looked up . His eyes are painful and regretful. She rounded up his waist with her hands and said. Even if I want to be ruthful your son is not allowing me to. He is kicking me changing his placed and moving restless.what can I do?Arjun smiled and kissed on her waist. Thank you my son for making your mother forgive me.I promise I won't hurt her further. Krishnaa smiled with tears in her eyes.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Starfish13 thumbnail
Hey I have been reading your fanfic and I can't put into words how great this fanfic really is, I love the chemistry between arjun and draupadi. I have a couple of ideas like draupadi is pregnant with twins a boy and a girl. And I also think u should carry this fanfic on till the very end especially the cheer-haran scene and how she gets angry at arjun the most
I LOVE YOUR FANFiC