Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please don't misunderstand me. I have neither any point to prove nor any doubt on your creative skill. I know that it is a fan fiction and all of the forum members can post their views here. Aren't we? Being a researcher of the Mahabharata for a pretty long time I have to follow all kinds of writing on it including the creative ones. Whenever I think to state my views I post comments to the writings. Here I have made my comments because incidentally the main characters of the fiction relate to two divine personalities of the Dwapara Age-the area of my research. That's all. Don't get disheartened with my words. I personally believe that in time both the appreciation and suggestion can have the same positive impact on us. So please don't take it otherwise. Good luck.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun reached the borders of Manipur. He and Krishna started together then Krishna parted ways to Go to Dwaraka. He embraced Arjun and wished him victory in his war with Vidyadharas. Parth. Finish of the battle as soon as possible. You will hear a good news after your return, Krishna lured him, keeping the suspense alive. Arjun was confused. You will never tell anything straightly Madhav,Always throw me into the guess game. Krishna laughed off Arjun's accusation. Now Don't start guessing. Keep your mind on your forthcoming battle. Beware of the rivals, they are cunning. He warned. Arjun's officers collected ample proof against the Vidyadharas. Some of them intentionally became the prisoners and entered Manivarth.Arjun hardly had Fifteen officers who accompanied him from Indraprasth.Two of them were the ones who escaped Vidyadharas and provided information to Arjun.After reaching Manivarth Arjun sent a warning of sorts to the Vidyadharan ruler. Release all the prisoners.otherwise you will be taken to task. The Vidyadharaking in reply accepted the challenge of war. The battle went on ferociously for two days. Arjun prevaliled over them with his deftness in using the bow with both the hands. The Vidyadhara rulers understood that it is impossible to defeat Arjun in straight war. ...Draupadi did not tell Arjun that she is going to make him father again.She thought it would distract him from his purpose that is teaching a lesson to Vidyadharas. She did'nt tell any one but Priyamvada sensed it. Princess why are you keeping it secret,such good news should be celebrated. She said.Draupadi disagreed. Masi ,please now don't tell any one. I will tell at a proper time. She knew Arjun well. He won't say like Bheem but will have more concern for her health. Why to distract him at all? Subhadra brought Abhi to the dining chamber as he wont be tackled by any one else. Bheem took him in his hands and flew him into the air.Abhi giggled with joy without fear.Panchali asked Subhadra to have her food. She took Abhi from Bheem and fed him Payasa,the sweet dish made with milk. Abhimanyu is delighted and ate with glee. He then clasped her neck with his tiny hands Bheem commented. Panchali. He loves you so much.panchali thought Like his father.She pushed his curls back and wondered. Abhi has Arjun's curly hair also. May be her son also may look exactly like him. Draupadi remembered Arjun saying he wanted a daughter like her. But she wished a son like him. ...The third day morning,when Arjun got ready for war,his officers excitingly showed him all the prisoners standing in line l the usual war drums were not heard. They said that the war is over. They identified the citizens of indraprasth among them. As much distance is there between both sides Arjun's officers started on horseback to bring their people. As Arjun gazed at the released prisoners he started getting doubts. Why are they not responding to the calls of his officers? And there is little or no movement among them. They looked odd. Arjun understood the trap. It was an illusion.The Vidyadhara maya. His officers are innocently walking into the death trap. They did'nt card to take their weapons thinking that the war is over. Arjun immediately took his Gandiv and shot hundreds of arrows making a fence roundhis own people so that gory won't proceed forward. Then he broke the maya with his Jyotirmayastr . The prisoners disappeared and behind them stood the whole army of Vidyadharas . Arjun's officers were dumbstruck on seeing that. They reached Arjun feeling embarrassed for their hasty move.The vidyadhara king used every Astra every maya to subdue ARJUN. AT THE END OF THE DAY Arjun killed the Vidyadhara king with his Anjalikastr and there ended the war.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thank you.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really good updates! I love how the story is going! eagerly waiting for the next ones..especially the one where arjun gets to know about her pregnancy! that'll be so heavenly
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

really good updates! I love how the story is going! eagerly waiting for the next ones..especially the one where arjun gets to know about her pregnancy! that'll be so heavenly

Your comment after a long time. Thank you. Surely that will be a special moment. All his other wives gave him sons already but the one who is his first wife has to wait so long to get that satisfaction. It is heart breaking. Only ArDi fans can understand. No one else.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The news of Arjun's victory reached Indraprasth.As usual Kunti became emotional. Tears rolled down her cheeks remembering Maharaj Pandu. Why is he not there to see his son's triumphs? Priyamvadha did you remember how he used to rave about his third son who held the toy bow perfectly and fixed the arrow at five years of age? He used to say. My Arjun is the personification of Kshatriya valour. I asked for such son only And I was granted the boon . Why is fate so cruel with us? Kunti wailed uncontrollably. Sahadev consoled her. Mata be brave. This is the time to rejoice . Not to moan. Let us celebrate brother's victory. Panchali you should arrange special treats for brother. Sahadev looked at her meaningfully and said. Panchali wondered. Sahadev is said to be known for his knowledge of past and present. Did he know her secret also? She kept quiet and signalled Priyamvada not to reveal anything.Yudhishtir felt relieved for saving the citizens as well as helping Hastinapur by honouring Bheeshma's order.As they are all awaiting Arjun's return, information came that he is dealing with Hrada Asuras,demons who lived in Manivart helping the Vidyadharas. All those demons went to Rasatal at the time of his war with Vidyadharas. When they heard about the death of Vidyadhara king they came in large numbers to attack Arjun. Draupadi sighed with despair. Arjun is synonymous with war.,there is very little time he will spend outside the battle field. That also she won't be able to be with him . If the three year time slot is over she has to move on. Draupadi felt jealous of Subhadra who can live with him her whole lifetime. Kunti asked Draupadi to do special puja for Durga and fast for Arjun on that day. Priyamvadha got worried. She can't tell Kunti about Draupadi's condition and could not see the princess go through fasting. She requested the queen. Princess let me tell your motherinlaw at least. She is worried about demons who are in large numbers. That is the reason why she insisted on yoour fasting.Panchali assured her. Nothing will happen to me. I will complete the fasting and puja...on the war front Arjun is tackling large groups of demons who are terrible and ferocious.
ltelidevara thumbnail
It is fifteen days since the war between demons and Arjun started. Thousands of demons were killed by Arjun. But still there are many demons who are gearing up to enter the war. Arjun knew that the demons are stubborn and foolish. They are mad when they are into something and they won't see reason.And Gandiv never gets tired nor would he who holds it. But his army is limited as he did not expect a battle with demons only a select few came with him. He does'nt want to lose them in this meaningless battle.And why are these groups not becoming less in number even though he killed most of them.He should think of something that would finish the battle in a short while. He does'nt want to use too many divyastras on them as it may cause mass destruction and the after effects would be disastrous. Arjun started walking by the riverside with Gandiv in hand.there are few hermitages at a distance to the war field. He thought of visiting the sages after the war. Suddenly he got the urge to visit the noble sages and pay his respects.As he entered the main Asram he was welcomed by the desciples of sage Bharadwaj. He entered inside and saw the sage who closed his eyes in meditation. After a while he opened his eyes and looked deep into Arjun's eyes. Arjun touched his feet and folded his hands.Sage Bharadwaj blessed Arjun keeping his hand on his head. Son of Indra,welcome to our hermitage. He said.Arjun replied humbly. My good fortune great sage,I am blessed with your Darshan The sage asked him to sit on the darbhasan. Heard so much of your valour. You vanquished your father also it seems. He said. Arjun smiled. It is because I have Madhav with me. The sage admired his humility. But you just recently defeated the fierce Vidyadharas. Krishna is not there now. Arjun replied defiantly.He is always with me Mahatma,The sage laughed broadly. I am pleased. You realised your inseparability. Bhagavad Vedvyas told that you are Nar and Krishna is Narayan. It is true. Your purpose is to cleanse the earth of evil doers.Arjun said. The war with demons is going on. It is nearer to your place. I hope no discomfort is caused. I resist mostly from using Divyastras so that they won't effect hermitages. Still many rivals are left.He paused. The sage. Said benevolently .Arjun,I know your dilemma, If you want you can destroy within minutes all of them. But you don't want to with the fear of causing havoc.now I am telling you the demons you are killing are the troublemakers. They along with Vidyadharas made life horrible for ordinary people. Even we are disturbed by their activities. So don't hesitate to use divyastras. Finish them off. We can save our hermitages from getting effected by them. Don't bother about us.Do your duty.Arjun bowed before him. I am thankful for your good advice. I will follow your instruction. A bunch of desciples of the sage peeped in and looked at Arjun and his Gandiv. Bharadwaj called them inside and showed Arjun and said.Arjun. You know him know? The boys replied with excitement We know he is the one who hit the Fish target. And another boy stated. Yes Gurudev. And he won the most beautiful princess. Sage Bharadwaj laughed at them. You know Arjun,your achievements became the yardsticks of success. Especially the Fish target victory. Arjun smiled with embarrassment.and thought. She is tied up to him in such a way that Arjun will be talked about but her swayamvar is his identification mark.Their names will be taken together by people with so much love...The war concluded the next day itself with Arjun using Vajrastr on all the rival groups and finishing them off. His army celebrated his victory with so much joy and pomp...Draupadi did the puja in honour of Durga mata and fasted. This was the fifth Friday and she is very particular to finish off the Vrat without break. Due to her pregnancy she became week and the fasting so added to her state of health. Kunti observed her and enquired with concern. Bheem scolded her for her fastings. Why do you spoil hour health? You look anaemic. I will ask mother not to order you to do the vratas. Draupadi understood his concern. Nothing will happen to me. I am alright. She assured him. Bheem still is adamant. You know Panchali,Arjun vanquished the demons. He may reach today or tomorrow. Now stop fasting. He tried his best to convince her. Draupadi pleaded with him. This is the last Friday. After that I won't fast. She worshipped Durga all the night fasted. Let my husband return safe whenever he goes to battle. Let no Burinazar fall on him. She prayed to the goddess. Early morning itself news came that Arjun already entered Indraprasth.Infront of the Royal palace Arjun was given great welcome due to the greatest warrior of Aryavarth. Kunti asked Draupadi to do the Arti. Draupadi stepped forward. She is immensely pleased at his victorious return and would like to welcome him with her heart and soul. The special welcome it is as she is welcoming him with his son who is flourishing in her. She looked at him.her vision blurred. She can not see him ,She is unable to stand Even. She just imagined him and did Tilak and Arti but not more than that Priyamvada sensed her state and the thali. Panchali closed her eyes and became unconscious in Arjun's arms who held her with anxiety.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali opened her eyes and had Priyamvada and the lady physician looking at her in her private chamber. By then Priyamvada instructed the lady not to reveal Panchali's pregnancy due to important political reasons.Panchali signalled Priyamvada and she gave the lady a bejewelled bracelet. The lady and Priyamvada helped Panchali sit and made her drink hot badam milk brought by Malini. The assembly started already to discuss the war and Aftermath and Arjun's presence is needed very much. Hence he proceeded to the Sabha entrusting Panchali to Priyamvada on the insistence of Kunti. Panchali felt embarrassed for garnering much attention unnecessarily due to her fall. She recovered partly and went to the fining chamber to order for lunch preparations. Her voice is wives came there and enquired her health state. Subhadra brought Abhimanyu there who is crying for not accompanying his father to the assembly.Panchali took him in her arms and hugged him . She sweet talked him into playing with her bangles which he found interesting. Subhadra asked. You look so week. Why did you take up to fasting? Now eat something and break your fast. Panchali shrugged it off. I am alright now. I ate Prasad. Kunti came there and admonished her daughters law. Bahu,I asked you to eat something in the evening. But you did complete fasting? Any way Phalgun returned safe. Now take rest and take care of your health. Priyamvadha covered up saying the princess did not sleep well That is the reason . I will see to it she will eat properly. Panchali supervised all lunch preparations and ordered Arjun's favourite dishes to be made. After the Sabha The Five brothers along with victorious Army commanders attended the lunch. The missing families who came back and met their people were all served food and they were grateful for their escape from slavery and death. They met Kunti and fell St her feet. Your son saved our lives. We don't know what would we have done in that land ruled by demons. Kunti felt immensely satisfied seeing the joy on their faces. She approached Arjun and said I felt your father's presence last night. Whenever he is happy there because of you he will make me feel his presence. Phalgun, I am too happy today. Arjun hugged her and said. You will always feel him I promise. Panchali came there to give Kunti's aushadhi milk and Arjunpulleder by her hand. It is Kunti'sprivate chamber so he I did it without hesitation. Mata, why did you allow her yo fast? Bharata Bheem told me that she did't listened to him at all.See how week she is looking. He complained. Draupadi tried go take her hand away.kunti said. Phalgun,it is my fault. I was worried when your war continued further. I only insisted her to do Durgavrat.But I asked her to eat in the evening. She did not . Arjun made Draupadi sit and placed his head on her mother's lap. Now let us come to an understanding. When I again go for war let Bhrata Bheem fast instead of Panchali. That will do wonders to his physical fitness. Bheem and Nakul just entered and listened to his words. Nakul clapped in excitement. What an innovative idea to reduce Bhrata Bheem's weight? Panchali say yes to Bhrata Arjun. Panchali laughed and Bheem caught hold of Nakul's shoulder. You know Indraprasth is safe when Arjun is away only due to my might. Now who will kill Jarasanth? You? He shouted. Kunti is worried. Phalgun what is this? Why again talking of war? No need Togo anywhere. And don't send Bheem alone. Arjun assured her. Mata not now. Still time is there. Madhav said we three will go to Magadha. Panchali got up and left glancing at Arjun with a sulking expression. Arjun understood. And Kunti also. She told her sons. Stay at Indraprasth Arjun. Don't talk of war that soon. Look after the Finance and other things . Help Panchali. She is holding a lot of burden, now again you brought so much wealth from Manivart ,Arrange the treasury properly. Help her. Nakul asked Arjun. Why was there no maiden 's presence happen in your trip? Or are you hiding something? Arjun hid his face in Kunti's lap. Mata see how Nakul is making me into a womaniser ? Am I look like one? Kunti affectionately ruffled his hair. Don't take his words seriously. I know my Phalgun. Girls did pujas and breath to obtain you as their husband. You are not at fault. Bheem and Nakul laughed at her defence.and left. Kunti called Draupadi and asked her to take out the ornaments to be offered to Mata Durga from those brought by Arjun. She then left to instruct Priyamvada for Durga puja preparation. Draupadi took the already separated ornaments and started arranging them in order when she got reeling sensation. Arjun who is helping her observed her and took her in his arms. He made her sit and seriously looked into her eyes asked. Krishnaa tell me, why you look so indisposed? It continued before I went to war. Still it is there.draupadi closed her eyes and replied. Nothing, it is normal weakness.Arjun gazed at her carefully. She looks different. She is even more beautiful though she lost her weight.what must be the reason he wondered. Panchali tried to avoid his penetrating looks and said Leave me Arjun I have much work to complete. Arjun did not care for her words. He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. Panchali could not stop him when he is bent upon having his will. Arjun any one may come Mata may come . She tried to divert him. He again pulled her closer and commented. You lost much weight. I can feel it, why so? Krishnaa blushed profusely and searched for an answer to offer her too smart husband,
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Are you showing ardi's daughter pragiti too ?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Are you showing ardi's daughter pragiti too ?

Let srutakirti be born first. We will celebrate and definitely move over to Pragati.But without disturbing the main track.