Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Vasuki sent message to Yudhishtir with those nagas who can reach Indraprasth within a short period with their maya. They met Yudhisthira and offered the tributes to him informing him of Arjun's victory. They gave the Subha lekha that marked the marriage of Arjun with Rekha and informed the Sandesh of Vasuki. Yudhisthira was elated to hear about Arjun's victory and urgently called a meeting with Hismother ,brothers and Draupadi.All of them felt proud of Arjun's victory but we're shocked to hear the news of his marriage with Rekha. Draupadi's face became dull and Kunti exclaimed. Marriage again? What is the reason? Naga princess again? She is worried. Yudhisthira explained. Vasuki is not an ordinary chief. He is the previlieged one who is held by Siva round his neck.He obliged us.with alliance. That is great. Bheem was miffed. Eldest,it should be the other way round. We obliged him .He is defeated not Arjun. Yudhishter reasoned with him. Bheem we finally are free from any threat from nagas. Ulupi's father and now Vasuki will support us and Takshak can not do anything. Indraprasth is safe from nagas. Bheem looked at Panchali's dull face and asked. Why did'nt you extract a promise from him not to marry again? Draupadi looked at him with pity. Your brother? He will break the promise as soon as he crosses the border of Indra prasth. Every one laughed at the way she said the line. Sahadev who just entered inside smiled and said. Panchali,you can not blame my brother. I got information in support of his innocence. He then narrated the story of Rekha's dream,Lavitra's portrait of Arjun,Rekha's Vrat and finally the war that happened between Arjun and Vasuki. Kunti asked him with surprise how do you know all this? Sahadev replied. Priyamvadha masi sweet talked to the naga chief who brought tributes. He happened to be the brother of Rekha's close friend lavitra who drew the portrait of Bhrata Arjun. He gave all the information. Nakul teased Bheem. Brother,Thank god you did not go. For you do not know how to break the illusion of Vasuki and now to counter Mayastr. Kunti shivered thinking what would have happened if Arjun got into sleep when Vasuki took him to Patal. See the benefit of conquering sleep. Bhrata deserves applause. Sahadev praised Arjun and every one agreed. See the benefit of conquering sleep. I can make love to you throughout the night. ..But I am getting sleepy...Arjun is here to smash that sleep. How could sleep approach Krishnaa without my permission? ...Draupadi reminisced their conversation and felt the absence of her dear husband. Certainly Arjun is not at fault. Kunti's voice brought her out of her dream like state. What can my son do if girls are getting his dreams and winning him with Devine help? Kunti indirectly told Draupadi not to blame him for marrying Rekha.Atleast she won't come to Indraprasth. Arjun took care of that at least. Draupadi felt relieved.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun got another wife😲😕😕
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Arjun got another wife😲😕😕

Yes. It hurts. But It is inevitable for him. Hope Draupadi bears with it.She may forgive. She loves him a lot.
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wait..so rekhas not coming to indraprasth or what?!?!
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya48

wait..so rekhas not coming to indraprasth or what?!?!

yes.She won't come to Indraprasth.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti is worried. Why should there be this naga connection for Phalgun? First Ulupi now Rekha. Sahadev shall we make him do any worship ? Sahadev assured her. Not needed Mata.Everything is fine in his chart. Anyway he will return within one week. Don't worry. Draupadi went to Priyamvadha and again made her tell the consequences that lead to the marriage. Priyamvadha supported Arjun. Princess he is not at fault. He never showed any interest in Rekha. Lavitra's brother told me. Draupadi also made up her mind . Arjun married Rekha due to Vasuki's insistence. That was clear. She need not bother because Rekha won't be coming to Indra prasth. Her Arjun is irresistibly handsome so all these girls are drooling over him. To add to his charm his valour that give goosebumps to any one ,The way he defeated Vasuki made her feel thrilled if he is before her she would have rewarded him in a befitting manner. Draupadi smiled she has to wait one week to fulfill her wish...Krishna told Subhadra about Arjun's victory and his marriage yo Rekha. Subhadra felt happy and angry. Why should he marry again? Her question showed her hurt . Krishna teased his sister. Subhadre If Panchali thought like that you would'nt have entered indraprasth. Subhadra argued. That is different.Bhrata Krishna smiled. Try yo be magnanimous. Like you ,Rekha also loved Parth. Where is the difference .? Subhadra pouted. Already he has five wives. Why should he need more? Krishna questioned. Why did you not feel bad when I married Kalindi? Subhadra replied. It was destined. Kalindi Bhabhi is Sungod's daughter, she won you with her devotion. Krishna laughed.Subhadre, Vasuki's sister also worshipped Kalimata to get married to Parth. Now leave the matter and be elated.Your husband defeated the great Vasuki. It is not a minor feat. Pray to goddess sakti to grace you a son who is worthy of his father. Subhadra nodded her head and closed her eyes in meditation...Vasuki performed the marriage of Arjun and Rekha in Patal with great grandeure.he arranged a flower boat in Bhogavati river and decorated it with shining jewels and diamonds. The night is cool with the waves of the river making slight noise that is musical.Arjun stood looking at the waves and remembering the night after his marriage with Krishnaa . That night is always special for him as he and his Krishnaa spent quality time as husband and wife for the first time,Draupadi's ethereal beauty her loving eyes still make him feel that it happened just yesterday. That day he confessed his love for her first time.How blissful Krishnaa looked that moment? From that moment their life is filled with twists and turns.After twelve years they came together enjoyed marital bliss for a short while and he was compelled to come to sindhustan. And Rekha became his wife ,he never anticipated that at all. What would be the feeling of Krishnaa as by now she must have heard the news. Arjun felt bad for his Krishnaa.Rekha came behind him and the sound of her Payal made Arjun turn back.Rekha is looking at him with love and satisfaction.She took his hand in hers and lead him inside the room that is there in that boat. There a very big portrait drawn by Lavitra is kept. It is so lively looking like he is standing there. Arjun was surprised. How could she draw this? Without seeing me? He asked. Rekha replied. She can. She got that magical power. She predicted our relationship long before. Arjun is miffed. And you believed her word . Made me submit myself before you. Rekha was hurt at his rudeness. Mata blessed me otherwise I can't even dream of having my wish fulfilled. Arjun relented. What right did he have to hurt her or give her pain.She is also his wife legally like others. He looked up and observed Rekha wiping the tear drop at the corner of her eye. Arjun closed his eyes,felt his Krishnaa and silently asked her to forgive him. He opened his eyes and gathered Rekha in his arms. Rekha shivered in ecstasy and curled closer to her handsome husband...After midnight Arjun came to the open space leaving Rekha who is sleeping with fulfilment.He looked into the waves and found his krishnaa's face. You cheated me again Arjun,She pointed her finger to him.Arjun chanted his prayer. Forgive me Krishnaa.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
I didnt know Arjun had SO many wives. 😕
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I didnt know Arjun had SO many wives. 😕

He had.Vasuki's sister is mentioned in the beginning of Virat parv.
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

He had.Vasuki's sister is mentioned in the beginning of Virat parv.

Oh..okay
I didnt read the whole text yet and i'm unaware of such details.
So he had 6 wives in total ?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Vasuki gave many presents to Arjun. Gold,diamonds etc. He assured him. When Yudhisthira does Raja suya we will come with tributes. Rekha will visit Indraprasth at that time . But when you have an opportunity you come and spend time with your wife.Arjun nodded and asked. I heard Hiranyapur that exist on the southern border is very prosperous and ruled by demons. Is there a way to reach there? Vasuki was surprised. Why do you want to challenge them. They are too cruel and heard hearted. Of course they are prosperous. Your treasury will overflow with gold if you conquer them. But I warn you they are terrible and ferocious, Arjun simply said, I will take care. He learnt the way to reach Hiranyapur and bid farewell to Rekha. Even though he did not fall in love with her,he understood Rekha's innocent love for him. He hugged her closely and said Don't think of me always. Come to Indraprasth with your brother. He then added. Or ask your friend.she may abduct me and place me in your bed.Arjun's mischievous taunt made Rekha blush. Who will dare to do that? Even my brother was unable to hypnotise you. She said and asked him to pray to Kali as he again is gearing up for war with demons. ...Hiranyapur is on the southern part of Sindhustan. The mighty demons that are ruling over there are Rakta Lohit ,Hiranya Dhanva and Pralambasur. The city is made with maximum gold and people there are highly prosperous. They have gold mines and Diamond mines that provide unlimited gems and gold to them. Arjun heard about the city from his Grandfather Bheeshm who could not have the opportunity to tackle the demons. If we win them we will possess unlimited gold. He used to say.Arjun thought that the time is ripe to deal with them and win the prosperity for Indraprasth. The city was built almost alongside the ocean Arjun admired the beauty of the city from outside.Hedid not give much time to the demons to prepare for war. He blew his Devdutt conch the notes of which alerted them and the mighty demons understood that the son of Indra is challenging them for war. The demons came in thousands and attacked Arjun and his limited Army. They threw stones of big size continuously as if a rain of stones is caused Arjun made a cover of arrows over his army and not a dingle done hurt them as a result. He then chopped them into pieces making so many demons hurt or killed in the process. The three demon kings renewed their strength and attacked with double their strength. Then a creeping darkness happened due to their illusion and plunged Arjun's army into blindness.Arjun then destroyed the darkness with his divyastrand tackled their maya with his skill. Then he killed the demons one by one with Anjalikastr and destroyed the chief demons . The Astras unleashed by him made the demon force of Hiranya pur submit before him . ... Indraprasth never saw that much gold ,jewels and diamonds carried on horses and elephants enter inside as a mark of the third Pandav's triumphs. The invincible archer entered last greeted by his brothers with broad smiles on their face, Even Kunti came with Priyamvada to welcome her bi tortious son. She hugged him closely and softened his curls with tears in her eyes. Arjun wiped her tears and consoled her. Mother I returned safe. Why do you worry? Yudhishthira blessed him and Bheem hugged him.you made me proud by defeating Vasuki. He said. Nakul taunted him. Not fair brother again you did not take me along to share the exciting things that happened.Arjun understood his inner meaning and smiled. His eyes are searching. Where is she? Yes she came with the Arti thali. Arjun looked at her anticipating a frown or displeasure. But the dark beautiful flame ,his queen approached him with a beautiful smile and did Tilak She looked radiant in her red sary and very less ornaments. She looked deep into his hazel eyes and said. Welcome back to Indraprasth,She then lowered her voice and added Missed you Arjun.The great Archer ,the supreme warrior got hypnotised by his Krishnaa's passionate love.