Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Went out of station.That is why.How is the latest update?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aishwarya48

👏now weve gotta see pragiti and srutakiriti if abhi bby is coming

Still there is time for sritakirti's birth
ltelidevara thumbnail
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Went out of station.That is why.How is the latest update?

Oh! It's really nice..but kinda sad that Arjun has to move away again! 😕
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun bid farewell to Subhadra .He asked her yo take care of herself and their son properly, Subhadra said. Promise me you will come to Dwaraka after your war. Don't you want to see your son as soon as he is born? Arjun replied with a smile. Why not?But I prefer my son jumping into my mother's arms at Indraprasth. She is too excited to hold her grandson as he is specially her niece's gift to her. Subhadra felt happy. You are right. If I bring him here he will get the blessings of everyone including his Jyeshth mata.is'nt it? She asked.Exactly Subhadra.She is also excited to meet him.Arjun felt relieved. He convinced Subhadra to come to Indraprasth. Krishna smiled. Parth,you are too clever with words. You cajoled my innocent sister to come here with the baby. That way you can reach Indraprasth directly after war,He winked at Arjun.And to your fire born.Arjun laughed. I am learning how to manage in crisis and you are my inspiration...The night before Arjun's departure,Draupadi decided not to snow her displeasure over his war expedition. She wanted to make it a special night for them so that they can spend their days reminiscing the sweet memories. She specially wore the white dress that he likes so much. Her hair was let lose with jasmines adorning half of her tresses . She removed her ornaments except her nose ring. When Arjun came he swooned over her breath taking beauty. He could'nt wait yo take her into his arms. Now this is the perfect way to make me surrender before you Krishnaa, Too clever of you I can't even think of war .He kissed her on her shoulders and proceeded to take her lips.Draupadi smiled at his impatience and responded with equal passion.Krishnaa I will send Bhrata Bheem to tackle nagas. Here I have more important things to take care of. Arjun whispered in his husky voice Draupadi laughed heartily. It sounded like the melody of multiple veenas She took his curly haired head on her lap and looked into his hazel eyes. Promise? She asked intensely. Arjun clasped her waist and said I promise. Both of them knew that it is not possible .The eternal lovers melted into the river of passion sinking deep inside without any hurdles and with Devine love shining through every gesture,every touch and every eye lock.Arjun 's poetic heart surrendered to his goddess of beauty who is born for him ,lives in him and loves him with every breath she takes...Kunti blessed Arjun placing her hand on his head. May you be victorious my son,May the prediction at the time of hour birth hold true. Return soon my son,We can't live without you. Arjun hugged her and said.Take care of hour health. Don't worry. I will surely return soon.Yuthishtir blessed and warned him. Be careful. They are nagas they create illusions. May you be victorious. Bheem is miffed. Arjun,I told you I will tackle them. Oratleast I would have accompanied you. Arjun assured him.When we go to defeat Jarasanth I won't take part in any thing. I will leave it solely on you. And I know you will smash him. Bheem felt elated. Nakul expressed his concern. Last time you went you married four times. Now how many you will do I am concerned. I would have shared the burden. Every one laughed at his words. Sahadev teased him. Always think of maidens but you are not made for that. Especially when Bhrata Arjun stands there. Kunti scolded them. Don't say such things. Enough of marriages. Phaldut,be alert of girls. She warned him. Arjun glanced smilingly at Panchali who is feeling discomfort on listening to the ongoing conversation. She looked at him conveying her fear and he responded by nodding his head promising her of his loyalty and commitment. Draupadi did Veer Tilak and wished him success. May our goddess Durga make your path victorious,she said...Arjun reached the borders of Sindhustan and immediately sent his envoy to Lohitaksh,the demon king.His message was precise.Release our ships and our people by tomorrow evening.otherwise bear the consequences. The demon king was furious.He never received such careless regardless message in his lifetime. Vasuki is tight. The third Pandav is arrogant,pampered and disrespectful. But he is afraid of his prowess which is world famous. He wanted to consult Vasuki about the step they have to take.so he asked Arjun's envoy to wait till next day morning for their reply. He is also worried about his fianc Nagarekha staying near Kali temple now nearer to Arjun'scamp.Vasuki said he will come at night and he is waiting for him. Nagarekha finished her evening worship and returning back to her camp with Lavitra. She is walking by the lake with Prasad in her hand and suddenly a white horse galloped towards her making her lose her balance and fall towards the lake leaving an astonished lavitra gasp in fear. As she is about to fall into the water she was pulled up by two strong arms and made her sit on the horse. Rekha closed her eyes in fear and could open them Shen she sensed that the horse came to a halt.She saw before her eyes the hazel eyes that haunted her in her dreams,the curly hair and slightly arrogant looking handsome warrior looking into her eyes.Her portrait came to life.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun placed the maiden on ground away from the shore.Lavitra rushed towards Rekha and asked Are you fine? You are not hurt I suppose. Arjun caressed his horse,sweet talked in its ears and turned his attention to the two girls one of whom is staring at him without blinking,the same familiar look he saw umpteen times.now he is not in a mood to entertain any kind of advances from any one,He does'nt want to hurt his love,his Krishnaa again.Never.He addressed the girl in an irritated voice. Why are you walking that close to water? You would have fallen into the flow had I not picked you up. By the way thi is war zone. Why are you roaming here without security? As Arjun finished his blasting Rekha's security guards ran there and enquirer Lavitra if any mishap happened there. Arjun immediately identified them as naga guards as they were having the emblem of nagas on their headgear. He immediately cornered them and said. I think you are the followers of the great Vasuki.Now clear this place as early as possible as we held our camp here. He ordered. Rekha got surprised on seeing his attitude.Arjun got on to his horse and about to start Lavitra spoke. Rajkumar Arjun you are dealing with the dearest sister of The Vasuki ,Great Naga chief.You need to be courteous,to say the least.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun raised his eyebrows in surprise. Then he shrugged his shoulders and said. My sincere advice. Don't roam in the war zone .The war may start very shortly. Then he galloped on his horse as fast as the wind. Rekha gazed at his disappearing figure not changing her lovelorn expression. Lohitaksh and his demon army started their attack early in the morning and soon they regretted indulging themselves in a fight with Arjun. All the chief warriors either fled or were killed by Arjun. Lohitaksh became unconscious and his charioteer saved him from Arjun by taking the chariot out of the battlefield. In the evening at sunset Arjun went to Kali temple and worshipped her and Sankar shiv. As he turned to return he saw the two ladies Rekha and Lavitra enter the temple. Rekha had the same besotted look in her eyes and Arjun was irked . He approached her and said . I think you came here to look at the Goddess not me. There is sarcasm in his words that made Lavitra angry but could not have any effect on Rekha. Lavitra understood Rekha's attraction for him changed into obsession. She should find a solution soon. ...Vasuki got miffed on seeing the state of his to be brother in law Lohitaksh. He thought it is high time he should use his illusion on Arjun and win over him.At midnight he approached Arjun who is sleeping and made him get into deep slumber . He then took him to Patal along with his cot and Gandiv. He could not realise one thing that Arjun vanquished sleep and he realised what is happening. He immediately chanted the mantra that breaks the illusion and freed himself. But he pretended to be asleep as he wanted to know the intension of Vasuki . As soon as they reached Patal Vasuki went towards his royal palace and kept a sleeping Arjun there. To his surprise he saw the great Archer get up and take his Gandiv in hand. How did you break my illusion? He asked him with anger. Arjun smiled. My salutations,Best of Nagas. Don't forget I am the desciple of Guru Dron. Vasuki warned him. Son of Indra, I won't forget Khandav dahan.I want to teach you a lesson. Arjun replied. I am ready not to learn but to defend Khandav dahan. I don't need my army even. To vasuki's surprise Rekha came there and fell at his feet. Brother,please don't be angry with Arjun. I can't see you both fighting .each other. Arjun was desperate. His fear turned into fact. She is besotted with him. He said in a haughty voice. Please don't come in between. Panduputr Arjun does'nt need protection from woman.Vasuki lifted his sister and blasted . Do you know about whom you are referring so casually? She is my sister.Arjun saluted to her. I met her before. He said precisely. Rekha looked At him lovingly and pleaded with her brother. I love him brother. Please cease your rivalry towards him. Arjun could not control his frustration. He remembered Ulupi. History repeated. He thought.one nagakanya is enough to make his fire born sulk at his infidelity he does'nt need a second one now. Arjun clarified his stance. I don't know what she is saying. I definitely want a duel with you and that too early hours of tomorrow. I am returning to my camp and I wait there for you to meet me in the battle field. So saying he left with his Gandiv. Vasuki stared at him bewildered. Rekha curled herself at the feet of his brother with tears in her eyes.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope arjun doesnt break draupadi's heart..😕
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I hope arjun doesnt break draupadi's heart..😕

He is helpless.Even if he does'nt want he is thrown into such situations.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The war started with Vasuki using his mettle fiercely and Arjun countering it with ease and skill. Vasuki's every Astra was nullified by Arjun's stronger Astras and Vasuki was left spellbound on seeing Arjun's eye focus,lightness of hand and presence of mind. Before sunset Vasuki became desperate and hurled his mayastr that creates darkness everywhere. Many animals,snakes and eagles attacked Arjun at once. Arjun shot jyotirmayastr to remove the illusion effect. The darkness is gone,the animals etc were disappeared. Then Arjun released continuous flow of arrows and made Vasuki weapon less. He destroyed his chariot and killed his driver. Vasuki stood helpless and Sunset happened .Arjun asked Vasuki to return home and continue his fight the next day. Vasuki went to Patal straight to his worship room and sat before the shilling.Lord spoke to him ..Vasuki,you are dearer to me. That is why I wear you on my neck. Stop your fight with Arjun. He is undefeatable. You know who he is!He is the incarnation of Devine sage Nara,along with Krishna who is Narayan, he came to fulfill a Devine purpose.Mata Parvati ordered him. Vasuki,offer Rekha to Arjun, She is my devotee. Fulfill her wish. Lord pacified Vasuki. Khandale Dahan is pre ordained. No one can change that. Don't take it personal.Vasuki relented and approached Arjun. Forgive me son of Indra. I am at fault. I offer my friendship to Indraprasth.Sindhustan and Patal will accept the dominance of Indra prasth. Vasuki brought Rekha and offered her to Arjun. It was the order of Mata Parvati. You can mot refuse.He said. Arjun was frustrated. He tried again to dissuade Rekha. I already have five wives. I can not take you toIndraprasth. Vasuki said. You need not take her there . She will be in Patal. I will send her to Indraprasth at the time of Rajasuya sacrifice. Arjun has no chance to escape. His lotus eyed queen wil,get miffed again. He closed his eyes asking his Krishnaa to forgive him.