Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
The aftermath of Khandavadahan left many bitter pills to swallow especially to nagas who faced considerable loss. Takshashaka was not there to face the brunt but his son Aswasena grudges the loss of his mother at the hands of Arjun. Another formidable Naga chief Vasuki felt bruised on the loss that occurred during Khandav Dahan. Thougph he is away ruling his Bhogavati puri he nourished a wound that Arjun the third Pandav routed the naga forces from Khandav completely and paved way for the establishment of Indraprasth. He is waiting for an opportunity to show his mettle and teach the great savyasachi a lesson of his life time. That day in the assembly Yudhishtir opened the topic in the presence of Krishn and asked his council. Krishna is unperturbed as usual .Maharaj Yudhisthir.it is always better to no and meet the danger in the middle rather than waiting i for it to strike us.He said. Bheem applauded him. Well said. This time I will tackle the nagas not Arjun. He stated firmly. Krishna smiled. You will have to wait till We go to conquer Jarasandha's Magadha. One who burnt the Khandava forest should tackle this also. Who knows what prize awaits him in this expedition? He said so looking at Arjun. Well He will be ever ready to be on the move but mata strictly gave instructions not to let Bhrata Arjun leave the borders of Indraprasth in the near future. Sahadev said seriously. Yudhishthir decided to temporarily put the matter on hold.Balaram opened the topic again during the informal get together and declared Arjun should not leave his sister Subhadra who is still the new bride. Drisht and Drupad looked at each other. Drupad also made his point. After twelve years Arjun returned . Even my daughter also started her term with him just days before. So I support Maharani kunti's decision not to send him that soon. Arjun looked at Krishna who in turn made an innocent face and changed the topic. By the way we both are going to Yamuna river for hunting if you permit He directed his plea to Balram who desperately nodded his head. Kanha, you are the main competitor for Arjun's wives in spending time. Satya completed it. Like Arjun is my competitor . Is'nt it Arjun? She teased. Well,as far as Madhav is concerned I have no competitors . Arjun said with loads of attitude. Draupadi glanced at her high in attitude husband and.reminisced last nite's unforgettable moments of love,passion and togetherness.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Subhadra questioned Arjun.'who are coming with you for hunting? I would also come.Arjun declined. Just the two of us.Bhadra,you stay back .Webwill be back in just two days.She asked him doubtfully.Will your queen allow you to go? Arjun smiled. Why not? She will. But we should escape from your satyabhabhi.Subhadra smiled.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti asked Arjun to come over and meet her. He went after lunch to her rest room. Kunti is lying on the couch and Arjun sat beside her taking her arms into his. Kunti ruffled his hair and asked. Why are you trying again to move out? You know it has been hardly one month since you returned. Arjun replied softly. I know mother. It will be a matter of two days. We are going only to the banks of Yamuna. Kunti said. You know previously you went there and burnt the Khandav forest. Now what will you do God knows. Arjun reasoned. But because of that only we got Indra prasth. Don't you agree? Kunti smiled happily. Yes. That is true . We got Indraprasth because of you only. Arjun smiled happily. No because of your blessings we got Indraprasth. He said. Kunti placed her hand on his head and said. My blessings are always with you. But don't make your trip longer resulting in anguish for hour wives. She said. Arjun understood what she meant. It is more about Draupadi...Subhadra approached Draupadi during dinner time. Can't you prevent him from going ? Did you try? She asked. Draupadi looked at her with surprise. You think they will change their mind? Impossible. They are the people who live in their own world despite being among us,always. Subhadra touched her hand. I know you are more familiar with his ways . Your association is more than mine. Draupadi wanted to shout. My association with him is lesser than you,Aarya and Chitra and a little bit longer than Ulupi.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya tried hard to persuade her husband to take her along. But Krishna prevented her. You will get uncomfortable. It is too sunny and dusty. Stay back. Satya sulked and tried her ways with Arjun. We will not disturb youTake Krishnaa Subhadra and me. Arjun laughed. Where are we going ? Is it to attend a function or Pooja? This is hunting . He said with attitude...Draupadi returned to her chamber after dinner. She changed into her half white dress and relaxed on her Aasan. He won't come today.he has to leave early in the morning. She thought. She kept the jasmines away and said. Your worshipper don't come today. Be there. After sometime she heard the knock on her door. It maybe Satya who is off mood. Draupadi thought and opened the door. Arjun came inside and relaxingly lied on the spacious couch.he is keenly observing her every expression. Why are you here? I did'nt expect you to come . Draupadi said. Why don't I come? How can I leave without taking your permission? He confronted. Draupadi retorted. Don't fool me Arjun, I know you don't need my willingness for any thing you do. Arjun understood the satire. That is because you always love to see me enjoy my life. He said with his arresting smile. Draupadi gazed into his hazel eyes. Too intelligent.No one can win him by words. Arjun took the jasmines lying there. Why are my friends neglected today? Not fair. He pulled Draupadi by hand to the coach and arranged them in her hair. Draupadi tried to tease him.You know I will complain Mata not to let you leave the city. What pretext you give? Arjun asked with his usual naughtiness. That I am scared if my husband goes out of my sight he will bring another co wife for me. Arjun laughed heartily. Not done. I promise. Now onwards I won't let any one enter Indraprasth. They will stay outside. He said and drew Draupadi closer. Yajnaseni understood the inner meaning and with red face she tried to get out of his grip. Arjun made her lie on the coach and kissed her deeply. You know I have to stay away from you two full days. Have mercy on the worshipper of your beauty. Arjun's husky voice made Draupafi submit her soul and heart to him. She turned her face and smiled at his aggressiveness. Arjun turned her to him and drooled over her Devine beauty. Krishnaa why do you not understand my passion? You punish me with your inhibitions. Is it proper for you to hide your love? Arjun's voice mesmerised Krishnaa who forgot herself and enthralled herself with her beloved husband's uncontrolled love and passion.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey , I have been following this OS since you have started it and maybe even commented here once of twice . But today I m really going to comment . :p
This is an amazing piece you have and you writing is just lovely ! I loved the way you have penned down the ArDi life after their marriage . I m a great big fan of ArDi and have read almost everything written on them and I must say you story is different . I loved the way how you have explained all the characters and their roles in ArDi's life and love story . Honestly speaking I have never liked Yudi for agreeing to marry his younger brother's wife or Arjun for agreeing to give up his wife so easily . In the epic there is just this Swayambhar scene and then the dividing part and nothing more , there is no explanation on how ArDi must have felt . I have read how Draupadi felt and we can relate with her as she loved him so much but Arjun , it's his silence that hurts the most . Your OS has just done that work , destroyed his silence . The way u have blended in how he felt time to time for giving up his first love is just brilliant ! I love your naughty Arjun and emotional Draupadi . Whenever I read any Os or stories on ArDi it was only during their year which included their happy times excluding the world but here in this story u have included the outer world also . I really like that . Your every part is just so beautifully written ! Sometimes I am even close to tears reading your updates like the Arjun's exile update when Draupadi can do nothing but stay out of her consciousness . Anyways u are doing a great job and do continue !
Ps one suggestion please exclude this person Subhadra as much as u can . I know that she is important but then she just the Kabab meh Haddi in ArDi's life . She is just the third triangle , please if u want to and can then try to keep as much as u can her out of this story as we ArDi-ians would love to read something on ArDi without any disturbance such as her. I know that she may be important but this is just a small suggestion . And please do not make her pregnant so fast as if she becomes pregnant then all of Arjun's attention and TLC will be given to her only . So please please keep more ArDi before Subhadra turns out pregnant -_-
Just some suggestion hope u don get angry . I loved your story and just sharing my views . Sorry if my views directly or indirectly hurt you .

Love
Sam
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Hey , I have been following this OS since you have started it and maybe even commented here once of twice . But today I m really going to comment . :p

This is an amazing piece you have and you writing is just lovely ! I loved the way you have penned down the ArDi life after their marriage . I m a great big fan of ArDi and have read almost everything written on them and I must say you story is different . I loved the way how you have explained all the characters and their roles in ArDi's life and love story . Honestly speaking I have never liked Yudi for agreeing to marry his younger brother's wife or Arjun for agreeing to give up his wife so easily . In the epic there is just this Swayambhar scene and then the dividing part and nothing more , there is no explanation on how ArDi must have felt . I have read how Draupadi felt and we can relate with her as she loved him so much but Arjun , it's his silence that hurts the most . Your OS has just done that work , destroyed his silence . The way u have blended in how he felt time to time for giving up his first love is just brilliant ! I love your naughty Arjun and emotional Draupadi . Whenever I read any Os or stories on ArDi it was only during their year which included their happy times excluding the world but here in this story u have included the outer world also . I really like that . Your every part is just so beautifully written ! Sometimes I am even close to tears reading your updates like the Arjun's exile update when Draupadi can do nothing but stay out of her consciousness . Anyways u are doing a great job and do continue !
Ps one suggestion please exclude this person Subhadra as much as u can . I know that she is important but then she just the Kabab meh Haddi in ArDi's life . She is just the third triangle , please if u want to and can then try to keep as much as u can her out of this story as we ArDi-ians would love to read something on ArDi without any disturbance such as her. I know that she may be important but this is just a small suggestion . And please do not make her pregnant so fast as if she becomes pregnant then all of Arjun's attention and TLC will be given to her only . So please please keep more ArDi before Subhadra turns out pregnant -_-
Just some suggestion hope u don get angry . I loved your story and just sharing my views . Sorry if my views directly or indirectly hurt you .

Love
Sam

If I am not wrong you are the writer of Ardi Kalyug story,The story re written.I am also like you mad after ArDi and their painful love life. I read all the stories on ArDi like Subh Punarmilan ,Krishna nair's story and of course the story re written and enjoyed them all. Thanks for appreciating my story. The scene you mentioned Arjun's Exile scene got tears into my eyes while writing Draupadi's pain. As for Subhadra not much is being written about her even in the Epic. So no need to worry. I feel happy if I can win your hearts with my writing as love for ArDi binds us together. Don't hesitate to comment on any part of the story. It ignites the zeal to write more...With lots of love...Lakshmi.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Love
Sam

Thank you for appreciating my story.I am also like you mad after Ardi.I read all the stories on ArDi and enjoyed a lot. The scene you mentioned brought tears in my eyes while writing.As for Subhadra not much has been told about her even in the Epic. So no need to worry. Do comment on any part that you like or dislike. Certainly it ignites the zeal to write more.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna and Arjun reached the bank of Yamuna. They are on horse back. They have very few attendants who came with food arrangements and a chariot is also kept waiting for them.Both the friends went deeper into the forest and hunted animals.They left them there and asked the guards to take them to Indraprasth,They themselves went to swim in the waters to get rid of their equation.Afterr playing well in the waters they came to the shore and lied in the sand. Arjun enjoyed nature's changing colours and said. Madhav how nice it is if we relinquish everything and stay in the lap of Mother Nature ..Madhav smiled and said. Don't break the hearts of your admirers.They will panic. Arjun closed his eyes and the lotus eyes filled with enormous love confronted him. He smiled and said. Of course they will. But often I get disheartened on seeing the world around me and it drives me into an urge to run from every one. Krishna clarified. You have that strange personality that enjoys life and at the same time you have a tendency to run away from luxuries. I suppose the reason for this dual personality started with the death of your father and strengthened with the sharing of your love. Arjun sighed. Yes. You truly analysed my inner soul Madhav . I miss my father too much. He left a void in my heart. And the sharing of Krishnaa that gave a zerk to my whole conscience. I could'nt oppose it. At the same time I can't live seeing her not belong to me. Especially when I know that it is too hard for her to live apart from me. Krishna pacified him. Don't worry Parth. Destiny played havoc in your lives. But ultimately you both will emerge winners and ideal lovers. As they got up and started walking the setting sun's rays illuminated the waters of Yamuna and made them shine with deep orange colour. In that light they saw a beautiful Malden walking from the middle of the waters towards the shore her beauty multiplied with the shining sun rays falling on her. Both the friends gazed at her in wonder and admiration.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The beautiful damsel walked to the shore and turned towards eastern direction and started walking along the shore. The two friends followed her at a safer distance.she proceeded to the Visweswara Sankara temple on the shore and went inside. They waited outside patiently. It is Pradosh Samay. The time for worship of shiv. Then she came out and went into the waters and disappeared. Arjun was surprised and said. Madhav,she must be a nagakanya like ulupi.Krishna laughed and retorted. Just because she is in water we can't say she is a naga kanya. But she must definitely of Devine origin. We will find out tomorrow. Both of them returned to their camp and ate the delicious food cooked by their attendants. Then they arranged their beds in the open under the stars with moon light and cool breeze along with the occasional sound of waves enthralling them a lot. Arjun asked Krishna. Play the dhun that you played de at Raivataka mountain ,it is in rag Yaman Kalyani I think. Krishna took the flute and played . the notes that absorbed the whole nature in the grip of melody. Arjun sang the song of love meant for his Krishnaa that sent the vibrations right to his beloved who is feeling lovesick in his absence. Krishna's Dhun reached a certain Radha in Brindavan who absorbed it with great love. Satya and Draupadi felt the pangs of love together in Draupadi's chamber. Draupadi chided the jasmines. Your worshipper went off. Don't harass me with your fragrance. Satya sulked remembering her mischievous Lord. He is too bad not to take me along. Your Arjun's fault. Draupadi smiled and went towards the mirror. She touched the love marks made by her beloved below her neck and felt the pain cherish able.satya laughed at her and teased. You kept a brave face before him not once asking Him to stop but reveal your pain now. Enjoy both the pains with glee. Draupadi understood her taunt and blushed. How hard it is to live even one day without him but how could she live without him after their years of togetherness comes to an end? She felt the pain that will torture her when she has to live without him. ...Arjun and Krishna went to hunt again but they are thinking of the beautiful maiden who they hope to meet again. In the evening they waited for her and they finally saw her at sunset walking down the shore. Krishna asked Arjun to go and ask her particulars.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun pulled his leg, What happened? You will be the first to tackle such matters But you are asking me to go? Something wrong I sense. Krishna smiled mischievously. Parth,you can tease me later. But if she again disappears you will bombard me with questions. So make it fast. Arjun thought krishna's words are sensible. He can't stay without solving the puzzle. Arjun approached the lady after she finished her worship. Pranam Devi He said. She looked at him with a little wonder as she did not expect a handsome ,warrior like youth cross her path. She did Pranam and started walking. Arjun joined her and asked her in his endearing tone. May I know who you are Devi? She crossed him. For what purpose? Arjun was taken aback. It is not easy for him to make her speak . He should use all his skills for that. Arjun replied with confidence. We are living in a society where we need one another at some point of time. So it is always better to get familiar with each other. The lady smiled and teasingly asked. If I say I don't need assistance at all? Arjun looked at her seriously. Even gods want the assistance of men sometimes. You look to be Devine for sure. I appreciate your confidence . Still Sathyam Sapta padinam.Scholars say friendship happens by uttering seven words or by taking seven steps. If we go by that we already became friends.Suddenly the water raised high and she lost her balance. Arjun helped her stand intact and she accepted his friendly assistance. She thought for a while and then introduced herself. I am Kalindi,the daughter of sun god.My father built a mansion under water for me and I live there. Arjun introduced himself. I am the third Pandav Arjun. He said. Kalindi widened her eyes. You are Arjun who hit the Fish Target and won Draupadi? She questioned. Arjun nodded his head in frustration. He is identified along with her only. They were inseparable in the minds of people. Kalindi smiled at him in appreciation. You are too famous in heaven. You defeated Indra and burnt Khandava forest. Arjun showed Krishna who is at a distance. See the more famous one.He is Krishna Vaasudeva the great who did miracles even in young age. Kalindi looked at him and forgot to blink her eyes. Is she in dream? Or she really is in front of him,the man she adored the God she worshipped? Arjun understood her state. He lead her to where Krishna is . Madhav,she is Kalindi,the daughter of Sungod. He introduced.Kalindi touched his feet and pleaded. Lord,since how long I am waiting to have your Darshana.I can't tell.I worshipped sankarshiv at Pradosh to grace Vishnu himself as my husband. I offer myself before you. Please accept me. Arjun felt concern for Kalindi and conveyed the same to Krishna through his eyes. At that moment the Sun God came down and folded his hands. Accept my daughter Kalindi Prabhu. I will be honoured. Krishna pulled her up and smiled. With pleasure sun god! I feel elated to relate to you through this alliance. Arjun felt happy and ordered the charioteer to prepare the horses as they have to enter Indra prasth in the night itself as Kalindi can not be kept at the camp through out the night. He winked at Krishna and said.How do you tackle Satya now? Krishna replied looking into his eyes with affection. I have you to help me in this regard.Arjun got the shock of his life. ...The whole of Indraprasth is excited The two Krishnaas are coming back with another beautiful maiden? For whose sake? The night is going to bring another too fan in her life Draupadi thought. All the ladies assembled to meet the new lady possibly in one krishna's life. But who is he? Satya,Subhadra And all the wives of Pandavas are anxiously waiting. The chariot came and halted. Arjun descended and extended his hand to the beautiful girl to get down. Draupadi who is standing on the. Stairs lost her balance. Her face became lifeless. She took the support of the railing while Priyamvada who stood behind held her shoulders offering support.