Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun could not even blink his eyes for a Kshan. Without any ornament on her body ,Draupadi is looking like the embodiment of etheral beauty. Arjun swallowed the nectar of her beauty with his hazel eyes and made Draupadi hid her self in his arms that made her feel secure and protective. Arjun feigned hurt at her not getting rid of her shyness and moved away from her. Draupadi knew her husband's naughty attitude. She smiled to herself and pretended to leave the chamber saying, I am going to my inside chamber. You make yourself comfortable here. As she started to the door, Arjun clasped her waist and drew her close and lied down on the couch along with her. He kissed her deeply on her lips and made her drool over in his close embrace. Why do you still torture me with your inhibitions? Or you want to punish me for my wrong doings,Tell me Krishnaa, I am dying to fulfill my love , I feel jealous of your nose ring that always stays with you. Even I could not remove it you know that much I loved it on your nose. For God's sake Krishnaa, don't punish me with your silence. Confess your love and take me into your heart Krishnaa,Arjun'spassion and anguish filled tone made Krishnaa blame herself . How can she make the love of her life pine so much for her She ,the fireborn owes her birth to him. It is for Arjun Krishnaa is created. Enough of suffering and endless wait that made her life meaningless without his passionate looks and touch. Draupadi drew closer to him and placed her hands round his neck. Arjun smiled his charming smile. Draupadi gazed at his beautiful face ,his luscious curls falling over his eyes. It has been her staunch desire to keep them back now she won't lose the opportunity. She raised her hand and caressed his curls and softened them with her beautiful fingers. Arjun knew how much she loved his curls. He saw her desire umpteen times but always was held back due to his own restrictions and norms ordained by his mother and Eldest. Now he will submit himself before her to do as she wish with him. Arjun looked at her face,the lotus eyes brimming with unshaken love,the nose that enhances the beauty of the nose ring ,and the luscious red lips inviting him as usual , Arjun bent forward and took her lower lip with his beautiful lips . Draupadi curled into him submitting herself totally leaving all her inhibitions..Moongod smiled at Rohini showering his love in the form of. Moon Rays.Why is this sudden shower of love directed on me? Rohini enquired. The long wait bore fruits. Two Devine souls are uniting tonight. Let us fill the universe with the great feeling of love as a mark of recognition to those two passionate souls.Let all the lovers enjoy the bliss of union. Rohini,It is Arjun and Draupadi the eternal lovers that will remain forever in the dreams of lovers ,passion of couples. Arjun placed his curly haired head on her heart that is beating faster on having Arjun that close to her. He has eyes only to savour her unparalleled beauty. Krishnaa, I am not able to control myself as I would like to worship each and every pore that belong to you. Krishnaa should become Arjun's . every breath, every part should bear your Arjun's signature . Draupadi sensed his intention and blushed at his intensity. ...Subhadra heard the stories of her husband's valour and Pandava's trials.Kunti completed her narration and persuaded Subhadra to sleep. Subhadra answered in her pampered tone. You know Bua, I am used to having your Phalgun by my side. How can I sleep alone? Kunti patted her niece. It is fine to get habituated to not having him around some times. His first wife also is there waiting for him all these years. Be a good, girl Subhadra. Kunti'swords made Subhadra pout thinking of her Aarya with his breathtakingly beautiful first wife.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priyamvadha looked at Draupadi who came not in time to prepare for morning worship.,a custom she followed ever since her marriage. Draupadi looked apologetic. I did everything , you need not worry.Priyamvada assured her. Within five minutes Kunti came with Sahadev and the royal preist followed on toe. It has been an understanding that one of the brothers should be present at the puja. As it is sahadev's turn Vijaya also came just in time. Draupadi held Arti as usual praying for the welfare of the kingdom ,her family and people of Indraprasth. As she gave the Arti to Kunti ,she avoided looking into her eyes as she knew she must be looking quite different that day. She hardly had time to wear ornaments.Arjun is in deep sleep,she does'nt want to disturb him by her movements. She just managed to get out of his arms only because he slept just before the twilight.She could not help but adore his serene beauty that is even more alluring in sleep.She lightly touched his forehead with her lips and kept his curls back in vain. They again occupied their place covering his eyes. Kunti stared at her absentminded Bahu who appeared like a newly wed bride. She looked at Priyamvada who smiled with great delight and Kunti understood.Finally Draupadi got the moment of her life. Kunti gazed at her Bahu whose face with heavy sleepless eyes is shining with unique beauty. She never saw her like this before in all these twelve years ,she thought. Yudhishtir's messengers came and informed. Vaasudev Krishna. Balaramji and all others will reach Indraprasth by tomorrow afternoon. Kunti felt happy at the same time tensed up at the short time available to make preparations to accommodate the guests. She immediately took the task into her hands and instructed Draupadi of the arrangements to be made. As usual,Bheema took the responsible to provide rich tasty food to the guests. He alerted Draupadi.come on queen of indraprasth,you have plenty of work in hand. Why do you look inactive? He enquired. Before Draupadi could reply Sahadev said. Come on Bhrata Bheem not much time left.it is better to get into our work rather than discuss Draupadi's moods.He has the intuition to know everything. Everything that happen in their lives. Nakul came and informed.Bhrata Arjun went for his daily practice. He said he will meet us at lunch and discuss the arrangements. He is on cloud nine as his Madhav. Is arriving tomorrow. Just that moment the thunder like sound of Gandiv is heard. Bheem blatantly said...What will happen if he bunks practice got one day? Sahadev replied. Bhrata that is the difference between him and us.He may stop eating food but he stay without archery. We are just the opposite.Every one laughed at Bheem. Kunti smiled and said. Let Phalgun do his heartfelt thing only. Bheem,don't you remember when he is still five years old how he is obsessed with the small bow made by his father? One day you playfully kept his bow out of sight and he wept uncontrollably. He did'nt even eat food. Bheem interrupted her. How can I forget Maata That day for the first time I got scolding from father,You and chotima also. Kunti went into flashback. Yes putr.Madri is too fond of Phalgun. She and your father used to call him Krishna.Priyamvada reminisced. Yes,He is too obsessed with his bow,He would keep it beside even while sleeping. Sahadev proudly said.That obsession only made him the best archer of Aryavarth. So no regrets. Let us get into our work. Draupadi who is supervising Along with Bheem the choicest dishes to be made for the guests again got lost in the thoughts of her super archer husband. He is obsessed with his Gandiv,Every one knows that. But he admitted something else yesterday . I am obsessed with you and your beauty Krishnaa. His mesmarising voice whispered in her years. How cosy they were together yesterday. His eyes drank her beauty making her feel shy,feel elated,feel contented,feel crying like unable to bear her moment of fulfilment. Draupadi closed her eyes reliving the moments. Subhadra who just arrived there wished her Bua and approached Draupadi who appeared as if she is in trance. Priyamvadha understood Draupadi's state and placed her hand on her shoulder. Princess,Subhadra is here to greet you,she said. Draupadi was startled and controlled herself. He smiled and greeted Subhadra. Bhrata Balram and Bhrata Krishna will be here by this time tomorrow. Subhadra said happily. And Satya Bhabhi and Revati Bhabhi are also coming. Draupadi feltdelighted hearing the name of Satya. Her friend is coming . She can share her deepest secrets with her. Her face brightened up on thinking about Satya. Subhadra was wonderstruck looking at her splendid beauty. On top of it she is looking even more enchanting and Devine and different also. Subhadra stared at her again and again trying to gauze through the inner recesses of her heart.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Draupadi brought herself out of her trance and faced Subhadra with a smile. You know Indraprasth will offer a befitting welcome to your two legendary brothers. Subhadra immediately asked. Why are you saying so? My brother says you are his only Sakhi ,my brother says. Draupadi thought, That is why he got you married to my husband whom I never wish to share with anyone. Then she said with a smile Ofcourse. But you are privileged to be his sister. Surely blood relation counts. Subhadra did not reply. But she is smart enough to know that there is deeper meaning to Draupadi's words. The whole day went on with every one getting busy in their preparations to welcome their dear cousin Krishna and his inspiring brother Balram. Subhadra asked Arjun after dinner, You are coming tonight your chamber no? Arjun sheepishly said. You know still so many things are left to be done. My best friend is coming no? And Balramtau should be taken care of properly,You know his moods. Then Mahraj Drupad also had something left to be discussed with me. I will become busy tomorrow onwards you know? Subhadra agreed. That is true. You won't be available to your queen or to me. Brother will monopolise you . Any way I am too excited to meet my brothers. Bua may come today also. I will sleep early. Draupadi told her father not yo wait for Arjun tonight as he will be busy with preparations. Drupad understood and retired to his chamber. Draupadi finished her work by midnight and proceeded to her chamber. Sahadev accompanied her and informed. Bhrata Arjun and Nakul went to the outskirts to see the preparations for welcome procession. They were held up there. Draupadi understood.That is why he did'nt even see him at dinner time also. She was too tired to wait for him even. He may go to his chamber any way she thought. She felt too relieved to see her bed as she could'nt sleep properly last night. All through the day she along with Bheem supervised tomorrow's grand lunch and dinner preparations.She changed her dress and got into her formal light pink lehenga and removed all her ornaments. The next moment she had fallen asleep. ...Arjun returned past midnight and was surprised to see Priyamvada waiting for him with sleepy eyes at the entrance to the Royal mansion. Arjun was surprised. What happened Maasi ..He enquirer. Arjun,Your mother wants you to go to Draupadi's mansion even if it is too late. She went to give Subhadra company, Tonite and tomorrow also you should go to Bahurani's mansion. I hope you understand. Arjun realised the significance of his mother's order. She wants him to spend three mites continuously in his queen's mansion as it is mandatory and formality also. He nodded his head and assured her,I will go. He then proceeded towards his queen's mansion. He felt sorry for Maharaj Drupad. He did'nt even find to inform him he may not come. He should have informed Dhrisht who is also busy in helping them. As he entered her chamber,she is in deep sleep. She looked awesome even while sleeping. Arjun thought for a moment not to disturb her but he is clever enough to understand the significance of his mother's order. The three night formality should be followed. He smiled to himself. His mother is too sentimental.But he should obey her at any cost. Arjun approached Draupadi and lied down beside her. He then took her face in his Palma and kissed her in such a way that his wife half opened her eyes and smiled at him thinking it a dream.. She is not new to having Arjun dreams. She murmured dreamily. Arjun now dont come in my dream I want to sleep. So saying she closed her eyes and again went into sleep.Arjun got confused. Now she thinks it isa dream. How can he wake her up? Arjun then kissed on her eyes and then on her lips and whispered . Krishnaa it is not a dream , I am here. Look at me. Draupadi shivered at the intensity of his kiss and opened her eyes. Arjun hugged her closely and said in his deep husky voice.Now don't sleep again. This is not the time for that. This is the time to make love. Draupadi stared with widely open eyes. She could sense the Unmistaken desire in his eyes and fingers. But she is not able to come out from her sleep totally.She closed her eyes and murmured. Let me sleep Arjun, You conquered sleep. I did'nt. Arjun passionately kissed her on her neck and challenged. How can sleep come over when I am here? I will definitely punish sleep with my arrows. He said in zest. Draupadi who watched him with half opened eyes laughed at his tantrums. Arjun took the opportunity and took her feet in his palms and as he expected she got up to prevent him from touching her feet. Arjun took the opportunity and made her forget her sleep with his intense love and it has become another memorable night for Draupadi. ...Arjun touched the feet of Balram and hugged Krishna. Krishna smiled his beautiful smile and remarked. Finally I see complete fulfilment in your eyes. You appeased her,you are a charmer I know. Even Yajnaseni also must have succumbed to your irresistible charm Parth I am happy you achieved it without my help. Krishna taunted. Arjun died glanced and observed Balram busy with Yudhishtir's great reception and Bheem and the twins attending on him with respect. He smiled at Krishna and answered. Yes Madhav. Finally I fulfilled my love. But don't think it is that easy a task for me. But after winning herI would never want to see her upset because of my actions. Never. Arjun sincerely said. Satya who was well received by the queen of Indra Prasth along with Balram's wife Revati hugged her and Subhadra. She then observed the two friends smiling and exchanging confidential talk .They already looked lost in each other without bothering about the others. Satya approached them and disturbed them. So again secrets are shared. You two can not even wait till you enter the city. She said wryly. Arjun looked at her carelessly and answered. If I am not wrong you should receive the hospitality of the queen and follow her to meet mother. Then why are you wasting your time on us. Can't leave Madhav at least for some minutes no? He chided Satya who pouted and gave a sulking look to Krishna.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I reconciled with my fate Govind,I have no grudge towards any one. I understand the responsibility of a brother is higher than that of a friend. I adjusted my self to the fact that I have to share him with Subhadra in my tiniest period of my term with him. I have no regrets. Panchali said with bitterness and detachment. Krishna looked at her with concern. I know you will never disappoint me in any situation. But I can't help it. Subhadra can not live without him. She said she would rather sacrifice her life rather than being a wife to Duryodhan. He said. Panchali is sarcastic. Yes.I understand. Only Panchali has the fortitude to live without him and sacrifice even her right over her period for others because their love is greater than hers. Krishna said firmly. Anyone may claim to love him the most but your love for him stands unparalleled. Thanks for making Parth complete by accepting him. The glow on his face is never seen before. I admit you also look complete . You both deserve each other. His words brought solace to Draupadi's anguish filled heart.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The gifts brought by Balaram and Krishna made the whole of Indraprasth wonderstruck. Krishna presented Subhadra and Arjun ten thousand diamond necklaces. Balaram offered one thousand mighty elephants, ten thousand best horses,one thousand golden chariots ,Sindhu kambhoja horses in thousands ,lakhs of cows, lakhs of soldiers ...the list is endless. Krishna presented the other Pandavas also valuable garments and diamonds. On behalf of Devaki ,Revati,Balarama's wife presented Kunti and Draupadi many valuable ornaments and costliest garments. King Drupad also offered equally valuable gifts to Arjun, Draupadi and Subhadra and to other Pandava brothers.Draupadi was surprised and asked Dhrishtdyumn how could Drupad plan all that as he came all of a sudden. Drisht laughed and said. You know behen,Father competes with you in loving Arjun. Ever since he got the information that Arjun is returning with Subhadra he planned his visit and all these gifts he personally ordered for his sake. Any one will get angry if his sonin law marries again but here Father thinks that all his marriages are mark of heroism. I told him I was miffed with Arjun for bringing Subhadra to indraprasth. But father said Krishna offering his own sister to Arjun proves that his do inlaw is the most desirable one in Aryavarth. I am frustrated sister, Father is obsessed with him. Draupadi smiled and looked around to see where the most desirable warrior of Aryavarth is. She found him seriously arguing with Satya about some thing. She nodded her head and thought. Satya won't let Arjun win that easy . She will definitely have her say even though her opponent is too good at spinning a magical web with his words. Arjun suddenly caught her eye and smiled at her. Draupadi avoided his eye lock as Subhadra, Kunti and Revati are sitting nearby. Revati suddenly said. Kunti Bua your daughter in law is. Extraordinarily beautiful. I never saw any woman as awesome as Draupadi. Satya,Rukmini, Subhadra all are charming in their own way. But Panchali's beauty is mesmerising. Subhadra agreed with Revati's words. Bua, sometimes I feel scared thinking of her beauty, Dhrisht's wife who is hearing their conversation gave a taunt. Why won't she be that beautiful? My father in law specially created her for Arjun,He thought that Only the most beautiful woman can complement his looks with her beauty. So Draupadi's beauty is the result of my fatherinlaw's wish, The whole of Panchal knows it. Kunti nodded her head helplessly. Even she knew that and that is why got the sake of unity among brothers she agreed to Yudhi's suggestion. Krishna teased Bheem. Bhrata Bheem tell me if you want something more from Dwaraka. You are from bridegroom's side. Bheem laughed merrily.I am happy for what Phalgun did. Otherwise all these would have been with That stupid Duryodhan. Nakul laughed and said. Govind,all these means the hundred varieties of sweets and other tasty dishes you brought from Dwaraka. He does'nt bother about other things.Every one laughed at Nakul's words. Balram taunted Bheem. Your brother and my brother planned every thing well in advance. How can it go towards Hastinapur? Of course my sister played a major role in this set up. Subhadra gave an angry expression and Balram could'nt tolerate even that. He went and closely hugged her. Fine, I won't say anything . Forget it you are my ladli behen. Your husband is the best. Krishna laughed and said. Subhadra enough. Our brother tuned himself to our beat. Every one including Subhadra laughed . Draupadi felt jealous. Subhadra has two loving brothers who will do anything for her. She also has Dhrisht but as both of them are twins they are more like friends. She missed an elder brother who can take care of her, fulfill her wishes...Priyamvada interrupted her thoughts. Princess, your mother in law is asking for the golden ornaments which are readied to be given to Subhadra. Let us bring them. Draupadi went to the worship room's adjacent room and gave all the ornaments to Priyamvadha. No maid will be allowed there. So only Priyamvadha and Draupadi manage that room carefully. Priyamvadha took all ornaments and asked Draupadi to close the lockers and come. As Draupadi is closing them one by one,she felt the masculine arms of Arjun take her closely and she let out a shril. Arjun closed the door behind and said . It is me. Don't make noise. Draupadi looked at him with confusion. Why did you come here? Masi may come here. She asked. She won't come. She saw me coming here. Arjun said with confidence. What is that urgent thing that brought you here without thinking about the guests outside? Draupadi demanded a reply but his hazel eyes are having a familiar desire that is very much known to yajnaseni by now.she tried to get go the door but was stopped by him with a peck on her lips. You look awesome Krishnaa Arjun said. Draupadi blushed profusely. Please let me go she pleaded with him. On one condition. Arjun said. Draupadi looked into his naughty eyes. You won't sleep even though I come late. And wear your white dress along with my favourite jasmines. Draupadi's face turned red. Satya's voice is heard, Panchali,Bua is calling you. Arjun ardently kissed Krishnaa and left . Draupadi stood motionless feeling elated at Arjun's uninhibited expression of love for her. She thought her beauty is worth its existence.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Satya stopped Draupadi who is in a hurry to go to her mother in law. She observed her face her kumkum lightly scattered. She wiped the scattered kumkum and teasingly smiled.So Arjun is on track now? Draupadi did not answer.. Satyal let me go Mata is waiting. .Satya persisted. But you should have punished him for some more days no? Whenever your Govind married, I punished him for a longer period. Draupadi replied precisely. You have Govind for a lifetime. Satya understood. She felt bad for Draupadi. You are right. I am sorry. Draupadi smiled, Don't worry. Now let us go there . Kunti saw them both and asked. What happened? Why did you stay back? Draupadi was embarrassed. Satya covered up. Bua, I asked her to show her new designs . So we are late. Draupadi looked up and found Arjun ,his eyes smiling naughtily. She bit her lip and shot an angry look at him. Priyamvadha who is the sole witness hid her smile. Finally her princess is enjoying her love that became fruitful. Krishna laughed at Arjun and taunted. Why did you put my Sakhi in such situation? See her face she is answerable to your mother no? Arjun said. Your Satya has come and disturbed my moment. Now she will disturb me with you and my queen also. After lunch Krishn and Arjun went to the garden house of Draupadi to relax. Arjun asked Krishna, Madhav, why is first love always special? Krishna smiled. Why not Parth? The feeling of first love always remain in memory. Radha is my first love. Rukmini is my first wife. Both are special to me. They will always be in my inner conscience, even when I spend time with others. That is soul connection. Arjun agreed. You are right Madhav. My queen is always there with me even when I am with others. I feel strongly connected to her even though I am far away. Soul connection. I admire Aarya, I cherished Udupi. I charmed Chitrangada. I adored Subhadra.but my first love remained intact. I love Krishnaa.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the last two lines^^ 👏
ltelidevara thumbnail
Bheem took his guru Balaram around Indraprasth and guided him through Indra prasth''s beautiful architectural creations. That included Maya Sabha also. Balaram wondered, Viswakarma created Dwaraka for Kanha.This I heard is created for Arjun. Is it true? He asked. Yes Gurudev. The grace of Indra on his son lead to the creation. Mahasabha is a token of gratitude for Arjun by Maya for saving his life. Bheem replied proudly. Balaram became thoughtful. I don't think my dear disciple Duryothan can bear the prosperous Indraprasth. I hope you cousins will maintain cordial relations with each other. Yudhishthir who just came assured. We will never give scope for any kind of bitterness Bhrata Balaram. The exquisite beauty of Indraprasth made Balaram forget his sister's disobedience Surely facing the whole lot of gods single handedly is not a small thing.He appreciated Arjun's guts and valour in his heart of hearts. Of course Kanha is there to guide him but still...Satyaki and Dhrishtradyumn as usual hovered around Arjun to learn special skills of Archery. Arjun obliged and along with Krishna gathered them in the royal garden. King Drupad is the most excited spectator who is ever willing to know the nauces of Dhanussastr demonstrated by his soninlaw. Bheem took the opportunity to request Balram to teach him extra skills of mace combat. As the men got involved in weaponary, women took pleasure in watching them practice. They made themselves comfortable on the terrace of the royal palace from where they can watch the Warriors. Priyamvadha took the sons of Draupadi to a spot nearer to the practice grounds. They are quite interested in watching their father's practice. Except Yudhishtir every one is seriously involved in practice. Satya did not go there with the fear of Balram but took a bow and started trying the things demonstrated by Arjun from the terrace itself. Revati laughed at her. Forget it Satya , if your Jethji sees you with bow he will scold you. Satya sulked. Why is he against accepting Women's talent ? Revati laughingly said . Where is the necessity for women to learn warfare? Satya replied blatantly. Who knows? When we need to defend ourselves?Kunti scolded her. Don't say such words. You all will definitely be Guarded by Your men. Draupadi and Subhadra are looking at Arjun who is totally immersed in teaching his archery skills . Subhadra said in support of Satya. Bua Satya Bhabhi is right. We should learn every thing. We may use it in need. Revati teased her. Like your driving skills helped you in abducting Arjun. Krishn must have taught you chariot driving may be for that purpose. Subhadra smiled bash fully. Bua, you should have seen the expression on your son's face,when I took the reins. The super archer having a lady charioteer. Kunti smiled at her niece,who is so boisterous and uninhibited. She then looked at Draupadi who along with Priyamvada and Devika is making garlands of jasmines. Her looks are moving towards Phalgun again and again .Subhadra said in her pampered tone. I will learn archery today itself. They won't allow leave him daytime. I will definitely ask him tonite. Kunti tried to turn subhadra's mind. No Subhadra not now. He is teaching them since afternoon. Let him take rest. Some time after,I will tell him to teach you. Satya winked at Draupadi smiling meaningfully. She called her to where she is standing on the pretext of shoeing sunset. Look tonite I will tease him like anything and test his patience . I won't let him come to you till he pleads with me to leave him.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Revati is observing Draupadi since she entered Indraprastha. She is managing almost every thing regarding the Royal Palace of course with the help of Priyamvada,the loyal friend of Kunti. She manages the domestic affairs with such an expertise that Kunti is not bothered about anything. Back home in Dwaraka Rukmini has that skill to look after every one,.Devaki and Vasudev can not manage even one minute without Rukmini. All the wives of Krishna has good relation with Rukmini who is generous and understanding. They never liked Satya who occupies major part of krishna's life without bothering about any one else. But managing Indraprasth's royal Antahpur is far more difficult as Maharani Draupadi herself is leading a complicated life as she was shared among the five brothers. Still Draupadi is perfectly managing her private life as well as the Antahpur. All her co wives are cordial with her and hold her in respect.Revati observed. Draupadi is neither too close to them mor too distant.she manages the kitchen along with Bheem and the way the guests were served umpteen varieties of dishes at lunch and dinner is laudable . Kunti is too particular about daily poojas that Draupadi personally looks after each and every detail.Draupadi knows the duties slotted to the maids and remembers each and every one with the name and work. Revati also saw her checking the accounts in regular intervals with such precision and perfection. She would never sit idle even for a moment.Revati admired her nanad's Elder co wife who looks gorgeous and functions with remarkable skill.Revati looked at Subhadra who is bubbly,carefree and spoilt. How could their ladli Subhadra make a mark for herself in the face of such tough competition from Draupadi. The other wives such as Devika,Vijaya andJalandhara just happy being with their husbands. They will do anything if they are asked to. Revati straight away asked Kunti . Bua, why is every thing entrusted to Draupadi only.? She may feel burdened . Others can share her work no? Kunti smiled at her query . You know Revati,I tried and tested every Bahu who entered into our family. I could not find any one else have the brains and skill to manage the royal palace. Barring Vijaya none of them have the zeal to learn and improve. So I can't take risk. I left everything to Panchali.Till today not even once did she falter in her work. Kunti proudly said. Revati asked. So what do you expect from Subhadra? Kunti understood her question. She placed her hand on Revati's shoulder. Don't worry about her. I want her to spread joy and happiness in Phalgun's life as well as ours. I am too pleased to have my brother vasudev's daughter as my bahu.Just then Arjun came there searching for Sahadev. Revati laughed at him and said. Arjun,your mother is praising you for bringing her such a good Bahu. Arjun thought it must be about Subhadra.kunti looked at him with affection and said. Yes Phalgun,I am really thankful to you for bringing Draupadi as my daughters law . Without her I can't even imagine how Indraprasth will be . Arjun smiled and complained. Revati Didi These days mother became more inclined towards her Bahu rather than her sons. Now Subhadra also joined so you can imagine. Draupadi came there to ask Kunti about the special Pooja she arranged for the next day,Arjun taunted her. Now see mother will forget everything,her favourite bahu came no? Draupadi could not understand what he meant, Kunti patted on his cheek. Don't be naughty. I know you also can't do without her even for a moment. So saying she gave instructions to Draupadi and went with Revati. Draupadi sideglanced at her husband who is gazing at her ,observing her ,making her every limb drool in ecstasy, she thought it better to leave as he may again do anything impulsively and the advantage will be his as it is kunti's rest room where no one will generally venture. Before she could move she found herself captive in his arms. His passion is clearly seen in his eyes. Arjun leave me ,I have so much work.she tried her best. Arjun made his grip even more tight and kissed on her forehead. Draupadi found herself reacting positively to his every touch and peck. She blamed herself for becoming that week in his presence. She looked into his hazel eyes,Any one may come here, Let me go. She pleaded. Arjun smiled,Are you fine if no one comes here? He mischeously asked, Draupadi tried to push him He bent forward and caressed her cheeks with his lips. You know mother is thanking me for bringing you into our family. Draupadi smiled and asked What did you say? Arjun said in a husky voice. I want to tell it is highly difficult to explore Yajnaseni Draupadi completely. Draupadi understood his meaning and blushed. You know it is not good to talk to naughty ones like you. She pretended anger and smirked. Arjun whispered in her ears I
Hope you remember my suggestion for tonite . Arjun kissed her on her lips and released her, this will help you remember me and my...Before he could complete Draupadi pushed him and got out of the chamber, her every inch filled with thrill and excitement.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

loved the last two lines^^ 👏

Truely. I believe his soul is connected to her soul. Years of separation could not diminish the Prakash of their mutual love. In my other blog I am exploring Bharavi's kiratarjuniyam where I found the expression of love between the two remained the same . The fragrance of their love is inhaled by the greatest of poets such as Ved Vyas,Bharavi etc.I told myself not to bother about cynical minds that refuse to identify their love.Thanks for your continuous support.