Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
The marriage of Subhadra and Arjun reminded a celestial marriage. The Yadava princess is fortunate to have the great warrior Arjun as her husband. Balaram offered any valuable offerings to Arjun and blessed his dear sister wholeheartedly. I know Krishna planned everything to fall in place. After all he is his dearest cousin. But I would have felt happy if you shared your wish with me also. He told Subhadra who touched his feet. Vasudev is extremely happy to see his sister's son as his son in law .The bond between Yadavas and Pandavas got cemented . Satya teased Arjun. Now prepare yourself to take Subhadra to Indraprasth. You can not leave her conveniently behind. Arjun responded promptly. Who told you I will leave her? If you send her now itself,I am ready to take her. Balaram asked Arjun to stay till the end of rainy season and then leave for Indraprasth. Krishna supported that. Arjun's pilgrimage period came to an end. His year with Draupadi is commencing now. He wished to reach Indraprasth as early as possible. But he can not cross the word of Balram especially after he exhibited such magnanimity by accepting his union with Subhadra. His beloved will be waiting for him he should present himself before her as early as possible.Subhadra's innocent love touched his heart and he responded by fulfilling her dreams to the best of his ability. Subhadra is always on the move and gets hurt easily. She asked Arjun to describe each of his wives and his love for them. Tell me Aarya how does ulupi look? Arjun smiled. Nagakanya has mystic charm. Her love is unconditional. Then Aarya ? Arjun remembered his saint like yet beautiful wife .She is Devine . Her love is truly devotional. He said with an endearing expression. Tell me about Chitra . Subhadra persisted. Arjun is thrilled thinking about the Manipur princess. She is full of energy and confidence. Her love is really challenging for me.Now what about my love Subhadra pouted. Arjun patted on her cheek. You are naughty just like my Madhav,uninhibited.natural . Subhadra placed her hand on his lips. Enough Arya,you are trying to flatter me. But the real test is ahead Tell about your queen.Subhadra shot the question without any hesitation. She feels so free in his presence.Arjun also wonder. May be she is his uncle's daughter That is why...Subhadra brought him out of his thoughts. Why are you silent,I would like to hear about your fire born .Satya Bhabi praised her so much. Bhrata says she is his only Sakhi around. And every one who attended the swayamvar praised her beauty to sky level. I heard that you both compliment each other in every way. I felt jealous. Subhadra admitted frankly. Arjun is silent. How can he describe her? Words are not enough. I can't say Subhadra ,her beauty can not be restricted to words. Her lotus eyes are like mirrors to her heart. Her hair, her whole form she is like the goddess of beauty incarnated. She is beauty with brains.not dumb full of life,vibrant. ...And she is created for your sake.Subhadra completed with a smile. Unfortunately for her,Arjun snapped...Priyamvada's nephew brought a Patr to Kunti from Gandhari.Priyamvada brought him to Kunti when she is alone. Gandhari mata asked me to deliver this confidential letter which should only be read by you. He gave the letter and went off. Kunti asked Priyamvadha to close the door and read the letter. The essence of the letter is-- Since Arjun is unable to spend his prescribed years with Draupadi he should be given three years time to spend with his wife. Gandhari admonished Kunti ,..Enough of heart pain for both of them. My dearest Arjun should happily enjoy conjugal life not for a mere one year, he had lost his years of bliss. So adding the present year he should enjoy three years with Krishnaa. I hope you display kindness of heart at least this time. They deserve to be happy after severe trials...Kunti is frustrated,How can we disturb the cycle? Not possible. Priyamvadha is sarcastic. Yes you can't do any thing. Think over,By the time Arjun returns half of his year will be gone. Then new bride festivities celebrations,what is left for Draupadi ? Kunti thought. She knew how disturbed Draupadi is on hearing the news of Arjun and Subhadra .It takes time for her to reconcile and forgive Arjun...Kunti opened the topic before Yudhishthir. She said decisively. I feel it is my responsibility to see all my sons happy. As phalgun lost his years with Bahu he deserves to be given his due. But Bheem will protest. His year will stretch forward you know? Yudhi said. Kunti is defiant. He had his years with Panchali. He should not feel so. Any way you all have your other wives to take care of you. So Arjun will get three years with Krishnaa,she firmly stated. Priyamvadha the lone listener felt grateful to Gandhari. She should inform this to princess. She thought with a satisfied smile.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Wow !
3 years ! ❤️❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
The rains in Dwaraka are so beautiful and the experience is enriching. Arjun told Krishna .Both the friends are enjoying the deep rains lying relaxingly in the garden house of Satya's mansion.Subhadra went to Rukmini to perform a Pooja along with her. Otherwise she would never leave Arjun for a moment even.Satya is busy with ordering ornaments and. Other things for subhadra's sake as not much time is left for Arjun's departure. What are my chances of taming my wife Madhav? I don't think it is an easy task. Arjun asked. Who is speaking? Krishnaa's beloved husband? Krishna teased his friend. Arjun replied in a desperate tone. Krishnaa's beloved husband faltered towards his love. He is now the husband of four more wives that include your sister also. Krishna smiled. The first love remains intact in the face of storms and whirlwinds. Why do you feel that she won't forgive ? She will definitely get appeased. I know my Sakhi . She is not the bride with dreamy eyes waiting for me to reciprocate. I am sure she must have changed a lot. She is a mother also. Arjun said bitterly. You are a father of two sons. Your other wife Aarya is expecting. Did the lover In you who longed for Krishnaa vanish? Krishna asked with a straight face. Arjun nodded his head. Never. The longing and love for Krishna is eternal. It stayed within me even when I was with my other wives. Your truth is krishnaa's truth also.Her love for you is her identity. And it is not suitable for the most desirable man in Aryavarth. Arjun sighed heavily. I don't know Madhav how I convince my wife of my sincere love.I still feel her gaze from the terrace of Indraprasth when I am leaving. It is soul stirring. I could never forget that questioning gaze .. How could I smoothen her burning heart that already got ruptured by her sharing and then my Exile.krishna patted on his back.Dont get disheartened Parth,I am certain that my Sakhi is de sparately waiting for you. Your Union is pre ordained.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Indraprasth is getting decorated in all its splendour to welcome their prince after twelve long years. Every single citizen is excited to welcome Arjun with his new bride. That Krishna also come with them is another thrilling moment for every one .Kunti suddenly had fallen sick and advised to take rest by Vaidyas. She survived twelve long years of separation from her son but it became difficult for her now to spend one moment not thinking of him. She felt concerned for her Phalgun who roamed all over like an ascetic away from his family. Still one month is there for his arrival but she could not bear any more. Kunti stopped eating properly and sleep ran away from her. Sahadev and Priyamvada stayed by her side looking after her health. Finally Kunti made Yudhi send message to Krishna to send Arjun as early as possible.Draupadi was surprised. She never thought thar her mother in law is that much concerned about Arjun. The incidents that happened after her marriage let her think like that. Priyamvadha explained her. Princess,she never showed her love for her youngest out of fear of breaking unity of the brothers. At satasrung Kunti used to pamper him a lot . And Madri is no exception. Both of them used to be so posessive about him. On top of it Pandu's obsession for him made Arjun a little stubborn also. Priyamvadha laughed remembering the incidents of satasring.Draupadi bit her lower lip. That is why that much attitude.Mata is the reason. After madri's death Kunti has to take care of Sahadev the youngest. Arjun could'nt have come out of the void that was caused due to his father's death if not for Grand father's affection for him. Kunti made a brave face and stayed without Arjun but it had taken toll on her health. Now only Arjun can revive her. Draupadi thought Kunti is partial towards Yudhishtir. But Priyamvada's words made her see another side of Kunti. Krishna asked Arjun to go with Subhadra first then they all will come later as the rewards and gifts that are yo be given at Indraprastha still take time to get readied. Balram is too particular to follow the tradition .He wanted to offer valueble things to each and every one in bridegroom's family.He agreed to send Arjun and Subhadra prior to their arrival.Arjun is extremely pleased with the turn of things.He asked Krishna to come with him. Why should you wait for Balram Tau let us go together. He persisted. Krishna convinced him. Parth let the tradition be maintained. I will come with the status of your brother in law. In the meantime you try to appease Krishnaa. Draupadi's year with Arjun started already. She is also informed by Priyamvada that for three years she will be Arjun's. Draupadi could not believe her eyes. It is Gandhari Mata's instruction.Kunti found it logical. Priyamvadha informed. Draupadi heaved a sigh that indicated her desparation. How much happiness she would have derived if Subhadra is not in Arjun's life? At least he should have left her as of now so that she can come with Krishna. Draupadi's anger turned towards Govind. How manipulative he is,,,His affection and concern every thing false. How merciless he is! He made his own ladli sister Draupadi's co wife who stays in Arjun's mansion. She sacrificed her life for the sake of the welfare of every body but no one is bothered about her happiness. Draupadi made a firm decision. She is not going to forgive both of them. She won't grudge Subhadra. But she will definitely won't oblige her flirtatious husband. But she would definitely keep it personal. She won't let anyone gauze through her inner heart. Moreover she would definitely fulfill her duties as his wife..."Kunti forgot her illness and got up from bed. Her youngest son will be in her arms within a short while. She gave orders to every one about the reception given to them. Where is Draupadi,Is the Arti ready, she asked Priyamvada. I am here Mata,Draupadi replied . Kunti stared at her Bahu. Draupadi looked so different today she thought. She wore a red sari with minimum ornaments. Still she looked ravishingly beautiful. Her eyes bore a detached expression as if she is not connected with the ongoing proceedings. The guards ran inside to inform the arrival of Arjun. Draupadi's heart missed a beat. Her feet refused to move.kunti got up in haste and took Priyamvada's support to walk. Draupadi followed her with Malini holding the Thali and Vasanti holding two bridal garlands. Outside the mansion stood Arjun,with Subhadra by his side. His brothers hugged him tightly with tears in their eyes. Subhadra touched their feet and got blessings. Where is Mata? Arjun asked. Just then Kunti came there and curled herself in Arjun's arms Her tears are uncontrollable. Arjun also has tears in his eyes. How week you became,what happened? He enquired in a broken voice. Sahadev told Arjun. Bhrata she can not tolerate your absence any more. She is so worried about you. Bheem admonished. Now onwards don't break any vows. Enough of wandering over. Nakul taunted Arjun. I will go in your place Bhrata it looks so colourful ...pilgrimage. Arjun laughed heartily.Draupadi who is standing behind could not help but savour that ringing laugh which enhances his beauty. Kunti blessed Subhadra and hugged her. Welcome to indraprasth and into our heart my dear niece,she said. Subhadra felt immensely happy to get such warm welcome . She is searching for her husband's queen.Finally she saw her holding the thali and looking Devine in every limb. How could any one be endowed with such beauty. She is so mesmerised being a woman,how must her husband be feeling? She saw Arjun ardently gazing into his beloved's eyes. Priyamvadha pulled Draupadi before Arjun. Draupadi unwillingly raised her eyes to look at her offender. He is looking even more handsome with his smiling eyes casting their magic on her . How are you Krishnaa he asked in his manly voice,looking deeply into her eyes. Draupadi turned her face away. Still alive to welcome you and your wife. She said in a low voice that can be heard only by him. Arjun smiled his disarming smile. Good for me. Now I have come you need not feel so dejected. I promise. Draupadi looked sharply into his eyes. As usual his beautiful curls are falling over his eyes. Draupadi felt so angry with herself.Why would she lose herself in him totally? How could she kep her promise to herself that she will make him learn his faults. Arjun remembered his Madhav's words. Krishnaa will always love you Parth , She may be angry but she can not stop loving you. ...yes Madhav Krishnaa remained mine despite her anger,hurt... I will pacify her I am confident now.He promised himself and his Madhav.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next update !
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Subhadra tried to touch the feet of Draupadi but Yajnaseni stopped her in the middle. She did Tilak to her and Kunti asked her to do Tilak to Arjun. Draupadi reluctantly raised her hand and did Tilak avoiding his gaze. After the Arti she turned back and proceeded to her chamber. Arjun along with Subhadra looked so nice together Draupadi thought . She has to endure seeing them in Indraprasth.How could she bear that another girl is there to claim her right over him that too in her year with him. Priyamvadha came with Sahadev. Maharaj Drupad is going to visit Indraprasth very shortly. He already started with Dhrishtdyumn. Draupadi is surprised. Yudhisthir sent messages to him in these twelve years but he did not visit Indraprasth. When her sons were born Dhrisht with his wife came and stayed with her. Now Arjun came back and her Father could not stop himself from meeting his favourite son in law. We will have many guests even after. The whole Yadava family is gracing Indraprasth.It is clear that Indraprastha's joy also came back with Bhrata Arjun. We will have so much work at hand. Sahadev said. Draupadi nodded her head. Tell your Bhrata Bheem I am coming in a short while to help him in kitchen.she said. Bheem takes personal interest in supervising kitchen related work especially when some occasion happens. He trained Draupadi perfectly in these matters that she became an expert in that. So he gives importance to her suggestions and decisions. Priyamvadha arranged Draupadi's hair in single plait with the help of Malini . Masi,I will manage myself. You take care of Subhadra . Draupadi told her. There are many maids with Subhadra. Her personal maids also came from Dwaraka. Priyamvadha said. And she arranged a large sized Jasmine garland in her hair. Draupadi stood stupefied. Before she could say anything Priyamvada said..I know you stopped wearing them since twelve years. But now I think the time has arrived to have them. Draupadi's face became red. How keenly Priyamvadha observed that she did not even touch Jasmines when he is away. Draupadi never argues with Priyamvadha,who occupies a place similar to that of Kunti and Gandhari in her heart. She dressed herself simple with a light pink and white and wore no ornaments. She accompanied Priyamvada to kitchen. Prominent ministers and merchants of Indra prosthetic will greet Arjun and Subhadra over dinner. Yudhishthir informed that even outsiders like the residents of Hastinapur also may come to greet Arjun. Bheem looked at Draupadi who looked divinely beautiful in her simple dress up. Where did this beautiful lady disappear all these years? He said widening his eyes. Draupadi got embarrassed at Bheem's remark. Bheem never cared about to whom Draupadi belongs that year and all these things. His great rapport with Draupadi continued irrespective of norms and principles. As for Draupadi he always admired this huge brother of Arjun who is so concerned and caring. Priyamvadha went to Arjun who is in talks with Indraprasth's army commanders. Subhadra is helped by a dozen maids who took delight in making the new bride look beautiful.Priiyamvada waited till Arjun finished his talks. Arjun understood and met her in his private chamber. Kunti sent a message.Arjun, your term with Draupadi is extended to three years. Kunti wishes you and blesses you with A hope that along with the new bride you will take care of her Eldest Bahu. Arjun could not believe his ears. He is miffed with the fact that as already his year began with Draupadi, it will come to an end by the time he appeases her. Three years certainly is a blessing for them he thought. But his fire born is too egoistic to admit defeat before him. Still he is confident of winning her back. Arjun smiled to himself. ...Kunti came to the rich dining hall where the Royal dinner takes place. She found everything satisfactory.She called Bheem and Draupadi who took all the trouble to make perfect arrangements. She praised them and said .Bheem, let Bahu attend upon Arjun.you take help of jalandhara and Vijaya she suggested. Devika will be busy with Yudhishtir whereas karenumati takes care of kids.Bheem made a face indicating his displeasure. Mata,Subhadra has come no? She will take care of him. He said. Kunti sighed.This boisterous son of hers never have his fill regarding Draupadi.How could she explain the propriety of letting Draupadi unite with Arjun.Moreover king Drupad is coming and every one knows his obsession for Arjun.At that moment Arjun came and hugged Kunti. As the guests did not come yet Every one is casual and Kunti kissed on Arjun's forehead. Draupadi wished to move away as she does'nt want to interact with Arjun again. Bheem stopped her and ordered her to bring Arjun's favourite sweet that was made just now. Maids were not allowed to touch them with the fear that by mishandling they may spoil the shape. Bheem is very particular about it. Draupadi is helpless and she reluctantly brought the sweets and gave the plate to Bheem. Kunti observed her attitude towards Arjun. She is not going to oblige him that soon. Her heart melted over her Phalgun.Meanwhile Bheem made Arjun eat the sweet .How is it? He enquired.Too delicious. Arjun replied looking at Draupadi who is bewitching lay beautiful with simple make up and the jasmines...His heart drooled over his Krishnaa who is testing him with her breathtaking beauty. Arjun got rid of his inhibitions as and when he heard from Priyamvadha that she is all his for three years. No one claim her .He thought posessively. Kunti asked Draupadi to take Arjun to the washing place as his hands are spoilt with the ghee with which they were made. Draupadi reluctantly went with him and poured water on his hands. As she forgot to bring the towel to dry up his hands,she turned to move but found Arjun drying up his hands with her pallu end and thereby pulling her closer. Her face turned red. Can't you wait till I bring the towel? She fumed at him .Arjun looked at her defiantly.Why should I? He asked. I can use my wife's pallu rather than waste my time. So saying he pulled her too close and wiped his mouth with her pallu. Draupadi blushed at his unexpected behaviour . He almost took her in his arms and inhaled the fragrance of her jasmines. How anxious he is to feel the fragrance along with blue lotus fragrance? Arjun's dreamy eyes savoured every inch of her beauty without inhibitions . Draupadi composed herself. As usual she will lose herself in his charm. And she will let him enjoy his victory over her. No she should not surrender.Draupadi pushed him away and said in a voice that exposed her anger and hurt. You must have mistaken me for someone else. I am not Subhadra, whom you abducted so passionately and married instantly.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Lovely ! waiting for the next update ! 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun 's face became serious. If you remember I was passionate to win a certain fire born princess and emerged victorious. He said without leaving her ,still holding her close. Draupadi frowned. Yes,I very well remember. And you allowed her to be shared among your brothers ,without remorse. Her words displayed her suppressed fury over the unforgettable incident in her life. Arjun's face turned grim. He immediately recovered from the pain caused by her words and drew her close despite her resistance. Yes,I am the culprit. He admitted patiently. Then his face glowed with the smile that caused surprise to Draupadi. Why did he take her straight barb that casual? What is he upto? She wondered at his changed attitude. Arjun pressed her lower lip with his fore finger intensely looking into her eyes.See Krishnaa,how beautiful your lips are, you should speak loving words with romantic feel to your beloved husband. But not such harsh words. Now onwards I wait to hear sweet words from your luscious lips. Having said so Arjun smiled at her and went out leaving Draupadi stood still with bewilderment. What happened to Arjun that his whole attitude changed? Years back he used to withdraw himself into a shell even when she exposed her feelings for him. Now he is so expressive and forthcoming.May be he is now so confident of his irresistible charm that made the best of maidens besotted with him and offer themselves. But let him realise she is not like them. By the time she came out every one is running here and there . Subhadra came and sat in the bride's chair . She is beautiful iand glowing with her new bride splendour. Arjun is standing beside her and talking to the guests with his inimitable charming smile. Draupadi. Could not cast her looks on them together. She just can not bear to see him with another . How painful it is to see him with Subhadra all her life? Priyamvadha observed Draupadi who is looking out of mood. She approached her and asked. What happened? Are you fine? Draupadi smiled but it can not convince Priyamvadha . She took her away from the crowd and said. Princess, if you want you go to your chamber and rest for a while. I will tell Maharani Kunti you went to change your dress. Draupadi felt grateful and left for her chamber. Subhadra and Arjun got the blessings of the guests. Kunti called Priyamvada and asked her . Where is Bahu? Priyamvadha answered. She will come again. Went to her chamber . Kunti understood Draupadi's state. Let her relax a bit. She worked too hard for this. ...Subhadra asked Arjun. Where is your queen? I saw her only once here, then she is not seen. Arjun looked around but could not see her. He was worried . But he could not go and find out right then. You know Aarya, I I spent four hours on myself to look beautiful today. But after seeing your queen look ravishingly beautiful without ornaments and make up I realised why every one can't stop praising her beauty. Subhadra's honest confession made Arjun feel happy. Vijaya came to Subhadra and said. Let us go to Panchali Didi's palace. It is nearer. You can relax and we will come along with her. Subhadra agreed. Yes. I want to remove all these . Won't look proper for dinner . Jalandhara also joined them. They took kunti's permission to go.you go and come with Draupadi. Devika and Karenu will look after the guests.But don't take much time. She said. Draupadi was shocked to see Subhadra there. She politely invited them inside. Didi, are you not well? Vijaya asked anxiously. Draupadi assured her. Nothing like that, I was there all through the afternoon looking after the kitchen work. A little bit tired. That's all. Jalandhara said . I know my Arya . He will just go on making one sweet after the other ,he won't even relax a bit. I escape all that on the pretext of headache. I can't get along with such heavy work. Jalandhara complained about Bheem. Every one laughed. Subhadra stared at Panchali as that is the first instance she can have a look at her breath taking beauty that close. Vijaya observed that and smilingly said. When we were new here we also stared like you. Now we got used to her beauty,.Draupadi was embarrassed. Enough of meVijaya. Her husband abducted her unable to get over her charm. That itself proves subhadra's charm. Draupadi's words made Subhadra feel shy. Vijaya asked Draupadi.Didi, Subhadra wanted to change.But her dresses are there in Bharata Arjun's mansion .now it is not possible to go now no ? Draupadi thought for a while. She went inside and opened her cupboard. She brought out a beautiful blue coloured sary with shining ear rings and haar,which was presented to her by Arjun when he returned after conquering Kamrup desh. They were given to him by gandharvas when he conquered them.She did not wear them as she never got an opportunity to be with him. She dreamt of wearing them after he comes back from pilgrimage. But he broke her dream by bringing Subhadra.Draupadi wiped her tears and came out. She gave them to Subhadra and said. These are my best wishes to you. Wear them...Arjun is desparately waiting for both his wives. He was afraid considering Draupadi's bad mood she must have been upset seeing Subhadra there. Finally they came. Arjun stared at Subhadra . He immediately identified the ornaments dress ,twelve years back he presented them to Krishnaa with so much love. And she gave them to Subhadra? Arjun's face flushed with anger. He looked at Draupadi who is looking at him triumphantly. But seeing Arjun's face she got scared. She saw so much hurt in his eyes which gave her solace but at the same time she could not see her Arjun that upset. ...The dinner was finished. Every one lauded the tasty food served with so much hospitality. Kunti felt too happy to see the attention Arjun got even after twelve years ,moving away from Indraprasth. Subhadra was too tired and immediately got back to her chamber with her maids. Arjun stayed back and enjoyed chit chatting with all his brothers. Kunti left as she could not stay awake due to her health.she reminded Priyamvada that Draupadi is still there supervising the arrangements for next day's Pooja and grand lunch should be escorted to her chamber by Arjun before going to his mansion.All the brothers got tired and retired to their chamber except Arjun. Bheem who worked very hard all the day could not stay further. He reminded Arjun to escort Draupadi as she also has done too much. Priyamvadha came out and told Arjun she is going and Draupadi will come in a short while. As Draupadi came out she saw Arjun waiting for her. She was surprised. She thought Bheem must be waiting for her as usual. Why did you stay back? Your Subhadra will feel bad if you go late. Draupadi said and started walking herself with out waiting for Arjun. She is already sleepy and tired and in no mood to argue with Arjun. Her chamber is not far away and the maids and guards are still there to help. Arjun silently followed her into the garden path . He is too angry with her giving away his first ever gift to Subhadra and showing her reluctance. As he is thinking and trying to control himself,Draupadi stumbled as usual and about to fall. Arjun caught her from behind and remarked. Old habits would not go that fast. Draupadi answered him sharply. I never fall even once in these twelve years. Arjun stopped her in the middle of the garden. The moonlight is falling on their faces and enhancing their beauty. Arjun placed his hand round his waist and brought her closer. Draupadi tried to free herself in vain. What did you want to prove by giving away my gift to Subhadra? Arjun posed the question not in a soft way. It was of no use to me now. Draupadi replied boldly. Arjun looked into her lotus eyes which are filled with hurt and anger. Still he could feel them besotted over him and he ran his finger over her face . He hugged her closely and whispered in his husky tone. You know I like to win wars. I am used to get victory only. Whether it is battlefield or the field of love and romance. Draupadi felt his closeness intoxicating. Her inner conscience is asking her to offer her self to him who is looking like the epitome of manhood.But her outer conscience is preventing her asking her to prove her victory over him. Arjun looked into her eyes which are the mirrors that display her intense love overshadowed by her hurt and pride. He remembered Madhav's words. Some times aggressive expression of love helps rather than soft exhibition. Arjun inhaled the fragrance of her jasmines and commented .Too beautiful Krishnaa,like a Devine song of melody,like a beautiful Nitya bhangima,(dance position) You are simply awesome. He praised her beauty like a poet and bent forward. Draupadi made a final effort to make her point before him. I hate you Arjun,She said with tears in her eyes. Say it again. Twelve years I waited to hear my name from your lips which say it so nicely..I hate you Arjun,Yajnaseni repeated. Arjun closed her lips with his.feeling her inherent love suppressed by anger but could not escape his soul that always is connected to her soul.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Lovely ! waiting for the next update ! 😳

Did the last two updates meet your expectations? Just curious to know.
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Did the last two updates meet your expectations? Just curious to know.

They did! Infact, they reminded me a bit of Dr. Shinde's novel...a fiery Draupadi who is miffed and mesmerized by her husband..and Arjun trying to pacify her.This three year thing is a boon. I hope we get many good and cherishable moments between them in the future. 😳 Waiting for Arjun and Draupadi's much awaited union! 😃