Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
It ha been one month since the coronation and Indraprastha is all set to perform Gopooja. The Brahmins are asked to bring their cows to royal shed where the Pooja will take place . Yudhishthir along with Draupadi will be present and grace the needy people with charity. Arjun stayed at his army camp while Bheem shuttled between the city and the camp.Sahadev who visited the camp every now and then praised Arjun's efforts before Kunti and Yudhishthir. Bhrata Arjun trained our army in such a way that they can tackle the opposition without fear at any given situation. Yudhishthir expressed his satisfaction. Phalgun knows all kinds of warfare. Under his guidance the army will certainly become victorious. Bheem who just entered said in mock anger. Maata, Ever since he got Gandiv he became obsessed with it. He is keeping it by his side even when he sleeps. He looked at Draupadi who sat with an expressionless face. Now I am going there otherwise he will pull my leg. Where is Nakul? He said that he will come today. Kunti asked Sahadev. Did you tell my word to him that he should come for Gopooja tomorrow? Sahadev nodded and said He did not say yes or no.Draupadi got up and left abruptly. Kunti looked in her direction and said. Sahadev send a messenger and tell Phalgun that he should come tomorrow...Priyamvadha is making preparations for gopooja.kunti came to her and asked. Hastinapur got invitation for gopooja. I hope Gandhari didi comes here and see how nicely our kingdom is established. Priyamvadha interrupted. I hope she won't come. She will definitely feel bad for Arjun. Kunti looked at her detached exterior. Priyamvadha stayed in her service since her childhood. She did'nt marry but brought up her nephew who became an orphan.She stayed back when they went to varanavath due to ill health. Her nephew joined Hastinapur's services but she came to Indraprasth. Priyamvadha ,don't say such words. Finally we are all happy here. My son became the king. My bahu is happy in her family life. Gandhari didi may say anything. You don't go by that. Kunti said in a pacifying tone. Priyamvadha said with a touch of finality. Maharani,I can't turn blind to what is crystal clear before my eyes. Never mind, why did you call Arjun tomorrow. You should have let him stay there in the camp . No you want to show the world Pandavas are a united force despite the presence of Draupadi as the common wife. Kunti frowned. You seem to be impressed by Gandhari Didi's thought process. My sons are like the five fingers of a hand. No one can disturb their unity.Not even Draupadi. Priyamvadha smiled with sarcasm. Yes. When you got a son like Arjun ,the unity will be sustained. Kunti did not answer. She knows like Gandhari,Priyamvada also has a soft corner for Arjun. For a moment her heart ached for her third son. They all owe everything to Arjun. The glorious fish target, conquests for Hastinapur's stability and Khandav Dahan that paved way for Indraprasth,every feat he achieved brought prosperity and stability. And finally The beautiful Draupadi .Kunti could not think further. ...Arjun came early in the morning to Indraprasth. He went to the sacred place fixed for go Pooja. He has his Gandiv with him. Already Yudhishtir and Draupadi are doing Pooja. Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev along with Kunti and Priyamvadha greeted him. Kunti said.Phalgun keep the bow away it is not needed here. Arjun unwillingly followed Priyamvadha who asked him to keep the bow in an adjacent room which is for the use of royal people. The Pooja is completed. Draupadi side glanced Arjun. She could not hold back .what is wrong in that,he is her husband only. Arjun felt her gaze on him but stayed stiff. His every sense longed to look at her once but he controlled himself. As the Pooja was over every one relaxed. Kunti went to her chamber asking Arjun not to leave without informing her. Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev went to the Sabha while Yudhishtir and Draupadi waited in the royal chamber to give away charities, the Brahmins who brought their cows for worship started for their abodes, that existed on the outskirts. As they are about to reach their places suddenly a group of thieves attacked them and took the cows away. As the Gosala is nearer to outskirts they want to escape as early as they can. The Brahmins were in shock as they recognised the troublemakers to be the residents of Hastinapur who grudged them and Pandavas as they are loyal to Duryodhan . As per the orders they want to create trouble during gopooja by stealing the cows but failed to do so. To save their face they attempted it later.The Brahmins ran into Arjun who is just relaxing outside the poojamantap and thinking of going back to Arjun. As the Brahmins explained him the role of Duryodhan, Arjun became furious and ran to the place where he kept his Gandiv. He did'nt even think twice before entering the room as he has no idea that Yudhishtir is there either Draupadi. Yudhisthir is relaxing in his royal chair while Draupadi who is offering water dropped the bowl on seeing Arjun rush inside. Arjun took Gandiv and hurried up on his horse. Yudhishtir is confused while Draupadi leaned back on the wall,her face lbecame pale .She shivered and wiped the sweat from her forehead. The next moment she fell unconscious with Priyamvadha holding her as Yudhisthir called for her...Kunti is in tears . Priyamvadha is right. Why did he call him for Pooja? To throw him into Exile? Why don't he listen to Yudhishtir who said it does not come under breaking the vow. Arjun entered inside to take his weapon. Every one tried.But no one can change his decision. I broke the vow. So I have to endure my punishment. Within a short period he became an ascetic .Bheem hugged him with tears. Arjun, why are you so stubborn? Change your heart brother,who will protect Indraprasth? Arjun returned his hug,affectionately. When my Bhrata Bheem is there what will happen to Indraprasth? He said and hugged Nakul and Sahadev who are unable to control their tears. Before leaving sahadev he whispered in his year. Take care of her. Sahadev nodded with understanding. Kunti ran out and clasped his face with both her hands. Why do you leave your mother always and roam Phalgun? Don't you listen to your mother? Arjun smiled through his tears. I listened to you Maata,that is why I am going. Yudhisthir said go and take leave of Draupadi. At least she may change your decision. Arjun refused. He touched the feet of Kunti,yudhishtir and Bheem. A number of Brahmins accompanied him to guide him in his pilgrimage. As he is walking out of the royal mansion, Priyamvada ran to Draupadi who is sitting like a statue with a blank look on her face. Draupadi, Arjun is going have a look at him,Priyamvada wailed. There is no response from Draupadi. Priyamvadha pulled Draupadi to the terrace with much difficulty as Draupadi is in a daze not responding to any thing. As Priyamvadha made Draupadi stand at the terrace wall Arjun passed out of the mansion to move forward. Look at Arjun,You won't see him for many years,Priyamvada cried loudly making Draupadi look in Arjun's direction. Just then Arjun looked up.His instinct told him his beloved is there,Draupadi shook herself free from Priyamvadha and stared into his eyes. That single look carried many questions to him which he can understand but can not answer. Arjun turned his face away and disappeared from her vision. Draupadi stood still,with a strange reserve on her face that made Priyamvadha fear for her. Cry your heart out dear,make your tears fall. Don't dry them up inside. Priyamvadha pleaded with her. Draupadi did not react, continued her gaze in the direction that will no more show her Arjun to her.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a Heart wrenching update ! 😭
Poor Draupadi was numb and lifeless throughout...from here onwards the real pain starts..with Arjun's exile..his marriages..and finally subadra !
PS - You're doing a great job here ! 👏
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Such a Heart wrenching update ! 😭

Poor Draupadi was numb and lifeless throughout...from here onwards the real pain starts..with Arjun's exile..his marriages..and finally subadra !
PS - You're doing a great job here ! 👏

Thank you.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna smiled in his sleep. Finally his Parth freed himself from His chain of responsibilities that tied him strongly to Indraprasth. Now he will evolve into a more mature person as he will be introduced to the spiritual richness of Bharat varsh. The culmination of his spiritual knowledge will any way happen in Kurukshetra many years after as he himself will enlighten his Parth the real essence of spiritual knowledge. But the gloom with which he left Indraprasth due to his separation from the love of his life can not be overcome by any sacred baths or any severe austerities. But time will certainly heal the wound and that also through beautiful besotted maidens and finally his sister Subhadra will be the soothing balm that pacifiers his aching heart . Satya called him with surprise. Lord,Are you having your Parth's dreams that you are smiling so benevolently? Krishna opened his eyes and got up on his couch. Satya, prepare yourself . Your competitor will come and claim his possession. He said teasingly. Satya widened her eyes. Arjun is coming? She is highly excited and relished the idea of having the slightly arrogant , charming super archer in Dwaraka. Shall I tell Rukmini didi and Subhadra, Satya jumped with enthusiasm and was stopped by Krishna. Wait Satya, still so much time is left for Arjun's arrival. Now keep it a secret. Krishna then told her the way Arjun left Indraprasth. Satya felt bad for Draupadi. How could she bear her pain of separation from Arjun. ? Krishna answered firmly. She will bear it. She is Yajnaseni Draupadi. Born for a mission. ...Indraprasth celebrated the birth of their crown prince,Prati Vindhya,son of Yudhishtir. As it is the ear of Draupadi with Bheem, she is in his mansion with her newborn who is five months old. The queen of Indraprasth sat on her royal chair listening to the daily report. Submitted by the head of the Royal palace who looks after the expenditure of the royal family on a daily basis. It includes the expenditure on maids,caretakers, guards and personal staff. She is aware of every minute detail, she knows who is allotted which duty,Her face wears a rigid expression that was never seen some time before. She is perfect in performing her duty as a wife and as the queen. No one can find fault with her neither her husbands nor her citizens. Kunti is immensely pleased on seeing Draupadi adjusted to everything without complain. But she still feels something is missing in her whole persona and she dreaded to think about it deeply. There is one person who can look beyond that is visible to the naked eye. She is Priyamvada who feels the suppressed pain, who sees her wide awake at nights, and who observes the queen suddenly losing herself with a blank look. Priyamvadha easily identifies the real Draupadi suppressed under the strong persona of the queen . At times Draupadi looks lost in her own thoughts despite being surrounded by many . No one would observe that deeply to reach the real Draupadi but apart from Priyamvada, there is another person who understood her anguish. He is Sahadev . ...Bheem entered with Sahadev and interrupted Draupadi's work. Draupadi knitted her eyebrows as she does'nt want to be disturbed when she is attending royal duties .Draupadi, exciting news is waiting for you. Enough of your account checking. Bheem sent away every one and asked Sahadev to narrate what he heard from messengers, who accompanied Arjuna and some of the Brahmins who returned back to Indraprasth. By that time, Kunti, Priyamvada and Nakul also came and seated with them. When Yudihishtir also came to the meet Draupadi realised something important that is connected with Arjun is to be discussed. Is he well? Did any ailment happen to him ? She came into her own as Sahadev started his story. ...It is another evening in the stern and disciplined lifestyle adopted by Arjun. He is at Gangadwar the most sacred place that relieves any one from sin and grief. Till then he visited many places of importance during his pilgrimage but this place is unique with its auspicious Ganga waters that bestow peace of mind and bliss that wipes off any kind of gloom. Arjun did Homa as instructed by the Brahmins in the morning. He is eating less and accepts food that suits his vow. Did he realy become a sage? Arjun often wondered at the turn of his life that threw him from prince hood to the lifestyle of a sage. As he walked towards the Ganga waters to take his evening bath, a certain feeling of detachment overpowered him. Just yesterday he heard the news of the birth of Indraprastha's heir. The news reached him late and by then the boy must be five months old. He could not control his feeling of discomfort . He woke up through out the night trying to trace out the reason for his so called discomfort. He failed miserably in finding the proper reason. How can he feel so having willingly given away his most precious possession. ? In the morning the Brahmins asked him why his eyes became read as they are concerned about his well being. Now the evening bath may give solace to his tired mind that can not stop thinking about a certain queen with blue lotus fragrance. As he entered the Ganga waters he found much relief and stayed in the flow of the river though the twilight gave way to night with shining stars. The Brahmins on the bank warned him not to spend that much time in water as it may cause ill health Arjun closed his eyes, standing neck deep in water. The smiling lotus eyes again made their presence felt. He can't escape her thoughts...suddenly Arjun got reeling sensation. He became drowsy and felt some one clasp him tightly and the next minute he found himself in a mansion that existed under waters. Arjun used all his mental strength to get rid of the illusion and finally succeeded. He was placed on a couch that is made. With gems and valuble stones. Then he saw a strikingly beautiful lady bash fully looking at him. Arjun could very well recognise the look she gave . He is not new to it . He always relished it. But who is this maiden ,so brave to abduct the finest warrior of Aryavarth. ? ...Nagakanya Ulupi stared at the mesmerising form of heroic Phalgun. She wondered how could she behave so impulsively leaving her dignity and manners. She heard from her friends that the third Pandav has camped at Gangadwar and he is breathtakingly handsome. By then the stories of his valour are widely populour in Naglok. All her friends drooled over him and told her that spending the minutest moment in his company is worth their lives. Ulupi got curious and finally had her eyes on him this evening. She could not believe her eyes. The dark complexioned,curly haired hero with moon like face and great physique made her swoon and lose her control. She hugged him and with the help of her power of illusion, brought him to nagaok. But how can she reveal her desire? Ulupi looked at him who is doing his unfinished evening Homa in the fire that existed there. Arjun finished his Homa and found Ulupi in deliberation. After daring to abduct a stranger who is an ascetic, why do you lack courage to explain the reason. I believe I deserve an answer . Arjun's straight forward question hurt Ulupi a bit. She gathered her courage and introduced herself. Arjun nodded his head and smiled at her. Still I did'nt get my answer. Udupi thought he is really has loads of attitude. Who would'nt have when such great achievements in such young age have been credited with his name? Arjun glanced at her expression and understood. She is desperately besotted with him. Ulupi opened up finally. Yes,Rajkumar Arjun, I abducted you with a desire to own you . I can not live with out you. Grace me with a son. Arjun wondered. How can he fulfill her desire when practicing ascetism? Ulupi understood his doubt. I know you are leading ascetic life as you had broken a vow that is connected to Draupadi. But your vow is restricted to Draupadi only but not any one else. I remind you again I can't live further if you refuse to accept me. Arjun thought if his vow costs the life of. Ulupi. It will be his failure only even if he completes his pilgrimage. ULIPs is on cloud nine. She informed her father Kauravya, the servant king who. Took pride in having the greatest warrior of Aryavarth as his sonin law. He performed their marriage then itself and assured Arjun that Indraprasth would never have danger from snakes of any kind. Ulupi got a son by name Iravan,in sadyogarbh, as a boon for spending a beautiful night with Arjun. She graced him a boon that he would never have a danger from any being that lives in water. Next day Arjun came to Gangadwar to continue his pilgrimage...Bheem clapped his hands in joy. Jayeshth now onwards no need to worry about the after effects of khandavdahan. Servants became our friends. Nakul laughed and said. Bharata Bheem ,no need to worry. You can enjoy your rich food nonstop. Bharata Arjun will take care of Indraprasth though he is not here. Yudhisthir smiled at Kunti. Indraprasth has got another prince Maata . Kunti nodded happily and asked Priyamvadha to distribute gifts and sweets. Sahadev looked at Draupadi's face . Her lotus eyes are trying desparately to hide her inner feelings but he definitely knew what must she be thinking hearing ulupi's story.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
You dont update thrice a day anymore..miss your updates 😔
ltelidevara thumbnail
Nakul laughed and said Maata, Bhrata Arjun will pass through Kalinga after sometime. Do you think Kalinga princess will leave Bharata at all? Don't we see how adamant Kalinga king is. Towards making an alliance at the time of Draupadi's swayamvar? Kunti interrupted Nakul. We will see when it happens,now don't predict any such things. She saw the pale face of Draupadi and looked at Priyamvadha. ,who asked Draupadi to come with her to see evening Pooja arrangements. ...it is past midnight. Indraprasth is sleeping peacefully but their queen is standing on her terrace looking at the direction where she saw her Arjun last time. Is it that easy to possess you Arjun? A nagakanya threaten so she will sacrifice her life and you obliged her. But your fire born Draupadi who came to this earth for your sake has to wait endlessly to unite with you. Is'nt it strange? What would have happened if I did the same ? Draupadi laughed with sarcasm. A nagakanya site free to do such things but not a royal born like her. Even Bhanumati is made to accept arrogant Duryodhan,despite her wish to have Arjun as her husband. Priyamvadha cane to her. Draupadi, you should not stay awake till late, it will spoil your health. She softly said and added. Don't blame Arjun princess, you know he can not see others in pain. Draupadi smiled .Masi, you all love him so much that is why you can't even see the other side of the situation. Any way don't worry,I won't hate Arjun for accepting Ulupi. She turned away and walked as if in trance.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
i am eagerly waiting for Arjun 's year with draupadi...please make it long and filled with lovely moments..so that it acts like a soothing balm and we can endure this seperation and pain...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun is back in Gangadwar. It seems like a dream to him the abduction, ulupi's surreal charm ,the birth of Iravan, how will Krishnaa, react to this? He knew his fire born beauty will hate him for losing himself to a nagakanya, but what could he do ? He can not take a chance with ulupi's life. Arjun's co pilgrims urged him to move ahead and on their behest,he went with them to Kashi,Gaya,and then turned south. He visited Srirangam and worshipped sriranganath. From there he went to Bheemeswar and worshipped Mahadev. He took sacred bath in Godavaririver and visited Indrakiladri and stayed there for some time. He worshipped DurgaBhavani and prayed for his krishnaa's peaceful and happy life. He then learnt from the messengers about the birth of sutasom, Bhima's son. The feeling of discomfort became familiar to him,he thought. His wife now a mother of two sons, who are not his sons. But how can he grudge that as he himself is responsible for making her not a wife but a precious offering shared with his brothers. Rajkumar Arjun,our next stop is Kalinga . The Brahmins informed. Arjun is in a dilemma. He knew how strongly Kalinga king tried to woo him for his daughter in kampilya. He can not take a chance now. He told the Brahmins not to spread their travel details to any one. Little did he knew that as soon as he reached Kalinga he will get s royal welcome as the kalingaking has his own set of spies who gave him every single detail about Arjun's whereabouts. Welcome to Kalinga sarvasreshreshth Dhanurdhar, Kalinga king welcomed the handsome prince for whom his daughter is desperately waiting. Arjun politely saluted him and accepted his reception. Kalinga king straightly opened the topic. My daughter is waiting for you since four years taking up nanda gaurivrath which is very strenuous and difficult. I request you to accept her as your wife. I will be graced if you do so. Arjun replied. You know I am strictly following rigid austerities as a part of my vow. I don't think it is possible at the moment. The king did not relent and presented his daughter Arya before him. I hope you both will come to an agreement in this matter. He left requesting Arjun not to break the heart of his only daughter. Arjun looked at Arya who looked stunning even without wearing any ornaments. She is simple but beautiful in every limb. Arjun broke the silence. Princess Arya, why do you make your father suffer because of your severe vows? You should keep him happy and peaceful no? He is soft yet firm. Arya boldly looked into his eyes and said, I can't help it. I followed gaurima's instruction. She asked me to do nanda Vrath to fulfill my desire. ...Arjun was surprised to see her resolve and the clarity with which she stated her point. But I am an ascetic wandering here and there. I can not give you royal pleasures and I can not even take you to indraprasth.Arya smiled at him. I know. You can not take me there. But I will wait. Only hurdle is my father can not wait as other kings are pressurising him to make an alliance with them so that they can get Kalinga,along with me. You know my father has no sons. Arjun is in confusion . Her every word is logical and valid. Arya further said .Gauri mata came in my dream and assured me that I will ger the best among warriors,Arjun as my husband. I believe her word. She only suggested me to do nanda vrath previously done by sati Devi to get shiv as her husband. Arjun stared at her. Now for the second time it seems that he has to convince himself to break his vow but the reason now is Gauri maa's word. ...he helplessly closed his eyes to feel the scornful looks of his lotus eyed wife...Draupadi is leading the life of ascetics. It is the year that she should belong to her Arjun. If only he were here she would have derived the ultimate bliss in hi s arms. But she is not that fortunate. She attends her queenly duties and after that will return to her hut made at a distance from the royal mansion. Bheem came to meet her that day. He is miffed with her for living there and eating very less food. Panchali,why do you trouble yourself? The one for whom you are following such rigid life is happily enjoying life. First ulupi, now Aarya, now enough,come with me to the palace. He goaded her. Panchali smiled. I am not bothered what he is doing. I will follow my own heart and it is no burden for me. Are you not angry with him? Tell me frankly. Bheem persisted. Panchali replied patiently. It is personal. I may be angry and may even have a problem but as I said it is between us. On the other hand, I can not deny I feel proud as my husband is desired by one and all. Bheem is irritated. I know you have a soft corner for him. But I can not support his narriages. That will make you sulk. Panchali did not answer. She knew Bheema's love for her. But what ever is there it is between her and her Arjun. She can not criticise him before others. Saha Dev who listened to them said lightheartedly. Bharata Bheem, Bhrata Arjun is consolidating the power of Indraprasth. An alliance with Kalinga always helps us. Draupadi looked at him benevolently. This youngest brother ofArjun loves him a lot. She then proceeded to the mandir of shiv Shakti to pray for Arjun's safe return.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

i am eagerly waiting for Arjun 's year with draupadi...please make it long and filled with lovely moments..so that it acts like a soothing balm and we can endure this seperation and pain...

Yes. I agree with you. But to reach there ,there are many incidents in Arjun's Teerth Yatra that need to be retold.
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes. I agree with you. But to reach there ,there are many incidents in Arjun's Teerth Yatra that need to be retold.

I completely agree and i'm willing to wait. I know you will make the wait worth ! 😃