Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Grand father Bheeshm restricted every one to enter his chamber for the next twenty four hours. He was shattered at the drastic turn of events. His dream to keep unity among Kauravas and Pandavas remained a dream only. More than that the injustice done to Pandavas by offering them Khandav prasth. made him a culprit before his own eyes. What answer would he give Pandu when he meets him in heaven after his death. Hastinapur which got strengthened by the valour of Arjun can not have him as its protector. He kept his hand over his eyes and brooding over his misfortune. He heard the footsteps of some one and shouted Dwarpalak, Did I not tell you not to allow any one...he stopped in the middle as he could very well recognise with instinct who is approaching him. His dearest Arjun. The apple of his eye. He came to the couch and sat so close to his pitamah and took away his hand from his eyes. Pitamah, don't you come with us?I won't leave you with these people. I promise you I will see to it that you will be provided with every thing that you are used to in Hastinapur. Arjun's voice choked with emotion and he laid down beside his pitamah and hugged him just like he used to do in his childhood. Bheeshm had tears in his eyes. No one has come this close to him in his long tiresome years of life.Ever since Arjun came into his life ,the void in his heart for lack of his own family has filled up. The well behaved, good looking , warrior par excellence made Bheeshm proud of him and he cherished the dream of spending the last phase of his life under his shade. But like always his destiny laughed at him making him tied up to Hastinapur due to his pledge. Both of them got up and composed themselves. Bheeshm caressed Arjun's locks and said with a smile. I will be waiting to hear the good news that you made a heaven out of the barren Khandav. Arjun smiled back. And what will be my gift? Bheeshm assured him. I will come there and spend time with you. Arjun's eyes sparkled with pleasure. Just then Priyamvada and Draupadi came with so much difficulty as dwarpalak did not let them in due to Bheeshma's order. Draupadi did Pranam and watched her husband posessively lying down in his lap and Bheeshm smoothening his hair with great affection. She did Pranam and offered pitamah special khichdi sent by Kunti. Priyamvadha asked Arjun to take the princess back to her chamber as she has to look after preparations for their journey and left. Draupadi served Bheeshm and gave him his medicine. She felt bad to leave him back with arrogant Duryodhan . Arjun must be feeling bad as he is so attached to him. She thought. As it is already late Bheeshm asked Arjun to take back Draupadi and come again. Draupadi walked ahead indicating her disdain. Arjun followed her through the garden path and observed if there are any obstacles in her way. As expected Draupadi stumbled unable to see the Rock on her way. The dark ness of night as it is Amavasya caused effect and inspire of sufficient lighting she almost fell. Arjun gathered her in his arms and softly caressed her locks. As usual can't walk properly no? Not good always to be in your own world. Arjun's words made her miffed. I don't have my own world. Whatever is there belonged to you five. She shot back.and tried to release herself.Arjun stopped her and pleaded with her. Krishnaa, don't lose hope. Believe in yourself .otherwise life will become severely painful.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi looked at his serene face. So you have nothing to feel about,no regrets at all. Her voice sounded sarcastic. He understood what she meant. But he has no answe and no solution also. No way he can defy the order of his mother and Eldest. What is the use of brooding over the inevitable. Arjun tried to convince himself by thinking about the obvious as destined and pre ordained. Still his inner heart and his conscience is brutally honest in accepting the ultimate fact. He did injustice to her.A loyal son,a loyal brother but not a loyal husband to a loving wife. Draupadi observed his face that depicted his varied emotions . Leave it Arjun, I know. Krishnaa comes last in your priority list. I understood. She said with a grim face. She has no hope at all. She should prepare herself to face her trial and emerge successful. She waited for Arjun to come back to her in the moonlit night. He came. But it is Amavash night. The dark night. A single tear appeared at the corner of her eye that could not escape the sharp eyes of Arjun. Looking at her face that is filled with agony Arjun could not control himself. He bent forward and wiped her tear with his lips. Then he posessively hugged her and stayed as close as he can imbibing the warmth of her body. Draupadi looked up and smiled through her tears. Krishnaa wishes to stay as close as this at least in your dreams. Don't let anyone grab krishnaa's place . Promise me. Arjun kissed her eyes. I promise. He said and. hesitated a bit. Then leaving every thing behind he kissed her on her shining lips that made him revel in the ultimate bliss. Draupadi worshipped the moment. She forgot her whole existence and immersed in Arjun's identity. It was not physical it was the moment of fulfilment for their love that bound not their bodies but their souls. If at all Draupadi has the dissatisfaction of Arjun's passive and detached exterior, that got wiped off with his expression of love in the form of his ardent and passionate kiss. After a while when they are walking back ,Draupadi asked. How did she look? The princess of Kamarupa, is it true that she followed your chariot to some distance? Arjun laughed at her. Yes. She is beautiful and followed my chariot. Her father pleaded with me to marry her and rule the kingdom. For one moment, I thought of getting her into my chariot and bring her here. You would have had a good obedient co sister,no? He said in his naughty voice. Draupadi glanced at him with annoyance. Don't ever hope that I will come with a thali Arti to welcome you. Arjun laughed and Let us see if such thing happens,I will come with my new bride and you will do Tilak ...Draupadi placed her hand on his lips and stopped him . After a tedious journey the Pandavas , Kunti Draupadi and their loyal followers reached Khandav prasth. To their relief, they found Krishna waiting for them there. Kunti felt bad for her sons and expressed. her grief to him. Kanha, how would my sons establish themselves? Is this the result of our goodness and patience? What can be done now? Krishna consoled her. Don't get depressed Bua,your sons will rule not a barren Khandav but a prosperous Kingdom. Having said so with the help of Dwaraka's craftsmen whom he brought, a temporary construction of sufficient houses and a royal mansion had been built. Yudhishtir's coronation also is fixed at an auspicious Muhurt. Two days later Krishna and Arjun went roaming into the deeper forest and relaxed on the bank of the river . the two friends chatted and re laxed enjoying the cool breeze. Little did Arjun know that the event that will follow is going to make him bear another highly famous name.Gandivi.The wielder of Gandiva bow.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Prelogue Arjun could'nt take his eyes from the bow. It looked as if it is waiting for him to hold it. As he touched the middle part, it safely submitted itself into his firm grip. Krishna smiled at him. Arjun just looked like a small kid who is enjoying his newly obtained colourful toy .Exclusively yours Parth. You both are made for each other. Madhav said as if he is stating the obvious. The fire God nodded his head in approval.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna and Arjuna started walking by the river side. Parth, your brow shows you are deeply deliberating something seriously .What is that ? Don't brood over something that is not in your hands. Arjun looked at Krishna who can gauze the deepest secrets inside. How could I not feel for something that became a part of my whole existence. I am afraid bitterness will make her lose her innocence,faith and desire to live life in all its glory. Arjun desperately sat on the cluster of rocks and started throwing pebbles into water. Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder. She will survive. You will survive. There is much more to accomplish that will make you the one who contributed the most to uphold the glory of Bharat Vansh.not only your clan you will show the way to pursue excellence and win the most difficult battles ever fought. Arjun looked confused .Madhav,right now we need to establish our kingdom that will be a proper place to rule for Eldest and to live in peace for our people who followed us loyally leaving Hastinapur's well settled life. As Arjun completed his sentence, he saw a Brahmin approaching them. He looked weird with his whole form exuding a certain fire like radiance. Krishna smiled at him as if he already anticipated his arrival. Pranam Brahmin Devta, Arjun bowed. The Brahmin blessed him and said. He Krishna, He Arjun, I request you to feed me and satisfy my hunger.Arjun asked him what type of food he wants to be served. The Brahmin explained. I am Agnidev,The God of Fire. I want to consume this Khandala forest to satisfy my hunger. I am suffering with indigestion as I was made to swallow excessive ghee due to the continuous sacrifices performed by Maharaj Swet .The creator advised me to consume Khandav with all the inhabitants to cure my disease. I tried many times but Indra prevented me by means of thunder showers. Arjun surprisingly asked. Why did he do so? Agni replied. Because his friend Nagraj Takshak lives here with his family.Then the creator told me that the great sages Nar and Narayan have born as Arjun and Krishna. They will help your purpose. So I came to you both to help me with your might. Arjun was in shock. How is that possible? Nar, Narayan...Krishna interrupted his thoughts. Parth, what is you answer to Agnidev? Arjun looked at Agni and frankly admitted. AgniDev, I will never hesitate to render help to one who solicits that from me. So is Madhav. But We don't possess the required weapons to fight the demons who live here and celestial who prevent us. That is my only concern. AgniDev closed his eyes and requested Varun Dev who came with great weapons for both of them. As Arjun looked at the great Bow brought by him, he was mesmerised by its unique splendour. It is awesome. He thought and gazed at it just like an innocent child who got his newest colourful toy. Krishna smiled at him and assured.It is exclusively for you only. You both are made for each other. Arjun extended his hand and coiled his fingers round its middle place and felt the submission and love of the bow towards him. Agnidev said precisely. This is Gandiv. You will win many battles and earn fame with it. Arjun, These are the in exhaustive quivers. They will never become empty. This chariot of white steeds and Ape banner make you famous as Swet Vahan. This conch is Devdutt Your rivals will tremble with fear when they hear the sound. Agnidev also gave Krishna Sudarshan, the Devine discus and Panchajanya, the Devine conch. Both the cousins are highly appeased with what they got. They became ready to help AgniDev to consume the Khandav. As the fire fiercely started consuming every thing the inhabitants tried to escape but Krishna and Arjun did not let any animal, bird or demon flee from the fire. The Gandiv danced merrily in Arjun's hands and complimented his energy,force,lightness of hand in releasing arrows.Indra was informed about the burning of the forest and fumed. He made heavy mass of clouds shower rain to extinguish fire. But Arjun prevented the showers with excellent Astras. He made a cover of arrows over the forest preventing the showers to fall.Takshaka at that time was not there in the forest. His son Aswasena tried to escape with the help of his mother who swallowed him half but was killed by Arjun 's sharp edged arrow, Indra created illusion that made Arjun unconscious and Aswasen escaped with Indra's timely help. After gaining consciousness,Arjun was enraged and cut every animal,every bird or demon to pieces with his shower of arrows. On the other hand Krishna killed many demons and animals with his Sudarshan .Indra again sent masses of clouds to shower heavily but Arjun's vayavyastr dispelled not only the clouds but diminished the force of Indra's Thunderbolt hurled at Arjun. The rain dried up. The sky is cleared of darkness. Mayasur, a demon is about to be killed by Krishna but was saved by Arjun. Indra again attacked with thunderbolt. All the celestials like Yama,Kubera, Aswins, Aryaman,Pushan Bhaga,Viswedevas,Siddhas and sadhyas attacked them with their special weapons.Still Gandiv thummed with menace and dispelled all the weapons of the opponents. Indra hurled a part of Mandara hill at Arjun, who pierced it into pieces with his powerful arrows. For fifteen days the rage of Agni continued. The valour of Arjun and Krishna shone brightly. Danavas,pisachas,Nagas, every inhabitant perished either in the glowing fire or in the fire of undisputed valour displayed by the eternal friends. Indra relented and withdrew his attack. He heard the Devine voice that made him realise the factual truth"...No one can defeat Nar, Narayan the Devine sages. He came down and praised his son and Krishna. I am gratified by your superior display of valour. Ask for a boon. Arjun expressed his desire to get all the Devine Astras .Indra smiled at him.You will certainly get them my son,at an appropriate time.When you purify yourself with austerities. He promised. Krishna said Let my friendship with Parth remain eternal.Arjun had tears in his eyes. Indra said with immense satisfaction. So be it. You are already soul mates. You don't need my help. Now Arjun, I will make Vishwakarma build the most beautiful city with the finest mansions and gardens. Apart from that a Devine Sabha will be built by Maya on the instructions of Krishna. Arjun looked at Maya who pleaded with him. Rajkumar Arjun.it is my token of gratitude for you .you saved my life.Please accept it. Arjun looked at Krishna who nodded in approval.Only six were saved from Khandala fire.Maya, Aswasena,and the four sarngaka birds. Indraprasth the city of prosperity, the city of great wonder TheMayasabha rose within short while making every one swoon over its peerless beauty. Draupadi is no exception. Ever since she heard the great victory of her husband over the whole lot of celestials including his father Indra,she started walking on clouds. She liked her exquisite mansion that is a dream come true for her as every bit of it reminded her that it is the result of her dear Arjun's extraordinary valour and ofcourse her Govind's Devine grace over them. The coronation ceremony of yudhi is fixed after four days and her year with him will start. Draupadi desperately wished to meet him and express her pride and happiness over his great victory. She also wished to meet Govind alone but as usual he and his Parth have time only for each other. She has another ardent desire. To have a close look at Arjun's Gandiv that became world famous by now.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Prelogue. Maharani,your presence in our life again proved prosperous. Indraprasth happened due to your subh Kadam. Yudhisthir said with a beaming face. Draupadi looked at him stated. I don't want to take credit for some one Else's triumph Maharaj, Yudhi stir gazed into her face . Of course.we all acknowledge his victory.Still..Draupadi boldly remarked. His triumphs started before my birth and continue inspite of my contribution in any way.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yudhishtir's coronation is fixed after two days. Krishna has to leave for Dwaraka immediately after that as Vasudev fell ill . Arjun is upset over krishna's immediate departure that is inevitable. I will come with you to Dwaraka.Here everything is set. Bhrata Bheem will take care of the kingdom. He said with a firm resolve. Krishna understood the underlying irony in his words. Why do you wish to escape from Indraprasth or rather from her,Krishna asked. Arjun shot back. What do you expect me to do Madhav? How could I cause pain to her by being here but not being with her? Better than that I would prefer going away from her . Krishna placed his hand over his shoulder and drew him nearer. Fine. You will come to Dwaraka. But not like this. I promise, your visit to Dwaraka will glorify the honour of Bharat vamsh.Krishna's words as usual appeared like riddles to Arjun...Yudhishtir visited the queen's mansion that is the finest architectural wonder in Indraprasth. It complimented the beauty of the most beautiful woman of Aryavarth. Draupadi welcomed him with due courtesy. Again your Subh Kadam proved auspicious for us.Indraprasth happened .credit goes to you Maharani.Yudhishtir said with a beaming face. Draupadi answered with firmness in her tone. I don't like to take the credit for some one else's achievements. Yudhishthir gazed at her .ofcourse.we all acknowledge his triumph, still...Draupadi interrupted him. His victorious March started before my birth and it continues despite any contribution from my side. I really have no share at all in the formation of Indraprasth. But I certainly feel proud when I think about the way it came into existence. Yudhisthir nodded his head. You are going to be the queen officially from day after tomorrow. I hope you will relish the crown with the same pride. He said with a bit of irony in his voice. Draupadi understood but did not answer.The price of wearing the Mukut, the price of being designated as the queen of Indraprasth is the heartbreak of bearing separation from her dearest Arjun. Still she aspected with the fear of losing him completely. I will meet you at the coronation ceremony,Yudhishtir got up as he understood her silence. Krishna came to take leave of Draupadi as he will leave immediately after the coronation. I may not find time to take leave of you day after tomorrow. I have to start.Anyway Indraprasth's queen will be busy on the throne gracing her people. He said lightheartedly. Draupadi looked at him seriously. Indraprasth's queen is a woman first. Her heart reacts . Govind ,yajnaseni Draupadi is never fascinated by power or position. She treats them as equal to a straw of grass. Krishna laughed. Why do you overreact, you both are made with same material. But it is easy to convince you as you can be practical also if situation demands. But you can not expect him to be like that. Too emotional. Krishna 's comment enraged Draupadi. I dont see any such emotional feelings in your dearest friend.He is more practical. Krishna smiled his Devine smile.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Prelogue. Maharani Kunti wished your presence at the first Gopooja Rajkumar Arjun, Maata. Asked you to make yourself available by tomorrow morning at Indraprasth's Goshala. The messenger informed Arjun who is at the border camp of Indraprastha, training the shoulders.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The coronation of Yudhishtir happened with much pomp and grandeure. Draupadi became Maharani of Indraprasth much to the delight of Kunti and citizens who applauded their Maharani's dignity and extraordinary beauty. Yudhishthir entrusted duties to his brothers and obviously Arjun became the commander in chief of The Army of Indraprasth. Krishna wished Maharaj and blessed Maharani after which he took leave of Kunti and started for Dwaraka . Arjun accompanied him up to the outskirts and hugged him posessively. Krishna could not leave him at all and again and again stroked his hair with great love. Believe in yourself Parth, believe in me. We will spend great times together. This separation is temporary, He assured him. Arjun looked at the chariot till it went out of his vision. He did'nt go back to the city. He sent word to Bheema that he will camp at the outskirts only and organise training session for Indra prasth's soldiers. He asked him to visit the camp next day and participate in training the soldiers. He also requested him to convey his message to Maharaj ...Draupadi's chamber is decorated for her first night with Yudhishtir. Priyamvadha and Malini did the needful and adorned her with beautiful ornaments. Kunti came to her and blessed her. Bahu May you win the heart of Yudhishtir,I am sure you will. I pray for your happy married life. Draupadi silently followed the instructions. She finally prepared herself for the ultimate sacrifice. She has to do justice to Yudhishtir by offering herself as he married her as per the sacred rituals . She does'nt want to look into her heart which beats only for one person. ...Arjun lied down in the open on the grass bed. He did'nt sleep in his tent that has every facility. Putting his hands under his head he stare at the stars,and the sky devoid of the moon.What would be the punishment for him for forsaking his love for the sake of his family? It must be hell. Generations and generations may criticise him or laugh at him for not claiming his love as his own. He is ready for any kind of punishment. He deserves it. Madhav said God will test only those who could withstand the pain and suffering. It would have been fine with him if he only has to face turmoil,but why should an innocent soul like her should face unbearable pain? Arjun's teardrop stayed at the corner of his eye. It is past mid might. ...Indraprasth slept peacefully secure,and peaceful under the protection of the greatest warrior of Aryavarth. But only one person stayed awake. Draupadi dragged herself to her balcony and stood near the edge where her favourite jasmine creeper spread fragrance all around. Inside her room Maharaj of Indraprasth slept peacefully with a blissful expression on his face. Draupadi stared at the stars. As much as she tried to be scornful and blame him him for not having emotions, before Govind she definitely knew one thing. Far away at the outskirts of Indraprasth he also must be awake. The soul connection, Draupadi felt an unknown urge to Go deep into the essence of the famous lines of Govind. Don't give importance to physical existence. Your supra physical entity belongs to Parth. She remembered the words of her mother in law. Sage Narad said that you will be a virgin even after union with your husband. Draupadi wished to laugh it off. At a higher plane of thought, she will any way is eternally united with Arjun. She closed her eyes All her bitterness,all her anger converted into her single tear,that stayed at the corner of her eye.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful update!
though you didnt get into the gory details..the image of yuddhishtir and draupadi's first night is puke inducing for me🤢
And loved the way you showed their anguish
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Such a beautiful update!

though you didnt get into the gory details..the image of yuddhishtir and draupadi's first night is puke inducing for me🤢
And loved the way you showed their anguish

After writing the update I am actually waiting for your response. I am glad as You reacted the same way as I expected. We the ArDi lovers feel the anguish of their heart and it is really painful.Thank you again.