Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
The royal garden of Kampilya looked splendid with the grandeur of nandan van of lord Indra.The forthcoming marriage of Draupadi with pandavas made every one excited and at the same time apprehensive.King Drupada reconciled after much persuasion from Vyasa who narrated him the story of the five Indra's and nalayani,.In all this turmoil and tension filled atmosphere what made him relieved is that Arjun will be his son in law.As per the other four he accepted them also as per Vyasa's instruction.They are all nice and well mannered but Arjun has a special aura and charm that is unique.Dhrisht approached him and brought him out of his thoughts.Father,I am asking Arjun to teach me the technique to shoot the fish target. What do you say? Drupada then observed Arjun and sahadev behind Dhrisht.He smiled at Arjun and said .Dhrisht call me also when you learn.It would be a pleasure to watch the son of Indra demonstrate the most difficult feat.Arjun smiled and said prince you also can do it.you are also the student of guru dron.Drupad said But only one Arjun is there who excelled even his teacher.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like your way of writing👍🏼
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS
would love to read more on Arjuna and draupadi 😳
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like yr writing and i love to read on arjun draupdi😃😃
do continue pls and tx
ltelidevara thumbnail
T

Originally posted by: taruna40

i like yr writing and i love to read on arjun draupdi😃😃

do continue pls and tx

. The Tight rope walk Contd. Sahadeva said proudly. Yes maharaj, Bhrata Arjun is at the top. Not even Angaraj karn can do whatbhrata can do with the bow.Did'nt we see how he failed to hit the mark? No brother, we can not judge the caliber of a warrior with one incident...Arjun said. Dhrisht laughed at this and teased Arjun. Come on brother in law Don't be too humble .We all witnessed how karna left the battle in the middle and fled. Arjun blushed at Dhrisht's way of address.Drupad felt immensely pleased on hearing the nokjhok .He could'nt help blaming the unusual happenings that took place after the swayamvara.He immediately remembered his beloved daughter who actually has to walk on the tightrope set by the fate. Drupad immediately enquirer where his daughter is at that moment.He was told that she was watering the plants in her personal garden.He rushed up to meet her with a heavy heart. Drau saw her father and guessed his conflict. She approached him and made him sit on her favourite jhoola. Drupad took her hands into his and said..Forgive me krishnaa.I had placed you in a situation never faced by anyone before.I am trying my best to keep faith in Vyasa's words and cope up with it.I am extremely sorry to make your life a tight rope walk.How can you please five husbands who are so different in nature...Drupada could not continue further. Draupadi's heart was filled with compassion towards her father.She looked at him boldly. Yes father .It is a tightrope walk.It is a challenge indeed. ..She smiled with tears in her eyes. But we both got what we desired. No? Drupad looked at her in confusion. How is it krishnaa? He asked. You got the best archer of aryavarth as your son in law and I got him as my husband. Drupad's face lighted up on the mention of Arjun. He smiled with satisfaction. Yes how can he forget the fulfilment of his ardent desire? Drupad happily informed his daughter with excitement.You know krishnaa,Vaasudev Krishna is coming back to attend the celebrations,after finishing some important work. He will arrive tomorrow. Draupadi felt like dancing there itself. He is coming to guide her .what more can she want? She will submit herself and leave the rest to him...to be contd.
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I just love your writing style. Make me cry to see how much Drau suffered due to yudhi's lust. I wish Karna was elder bro.❤️
Yudhi is terrible gambler.😡He is one lucky person to be born elder brother to Bheema and Arjun who pampered and obeyed him and he simply wasted his empire won by Arjun and also Drau again won by Arjuna. 😡
One question. If elder bro must marry first then why did he not object to Bheem marrying Hidimba ?
Also if he must obey every word of mother why Yudhisthir criticized Kunti when she ordered Bheem to kill bakasur ? She wanted to repay the Brahmin's debt and yudhisthir did not want to "sacrifice" bheema because he said "who else will take care of us if something happens to bheem ?" (My sis told me this. She reads lots. I dunno if its true)
You are very knollegable. I cried. I like drau too. Please wrte more. ⭐️
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your OS SOOO MUCH!!!
PLEASE DO SEND ME PM'S!!!
Include some arjun draupadi moments in there too!
That would be nice😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya48

Loved your OS SOOO MUCH!!!
PLEASE DO SEND ME PM'S!!!
Include some arjun draupadi moments in there too!
That would be nice😳

. Forever together. Maharaj Drupad invited kuntii to attend the first worship to Lord Ganesh before commencing marriage celebrations.She came with her four sons and there is no trace of Arjun.Drupad questioned and Bheem answered ..Maharaj you proceed with your rituals. My brother is a nature lover.When he is absorbed in nature worship he will forget every one.Now that includes your daughter also.He merrily laughed on seeing Drupad's expression. Draupadi who sat at the mandap to worship looked up and found Sahadev's comforting eyes which said every thing is fine. Kunti. Understood Drupad's concern and assured him ..maharaj Phalgun has gone for archery practice. He will return soon. Let the princess start the pooja.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Like the sahadev's eyes expression
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

. Forever together. Maharaj Drupad invited kuntii to attend the first worship to Lord Ganesh before commencing marriage celebrations.She came with her four sons and there is no trace of Arjun.Drupad questioned and Bheem answered ..Maharaj you proceed with your rituals. My brother is a nature lover.When he is absorbed in nature worship he will forget every one.Now that includes your daughter also.He merrily laughed on seeing Drupad's expression. Draupadi who sat at the mandap to worship looked up and found Sahadev's comforting eyes which said every thing is fine. Kunti. Understood Drupad's concern and assured him ..maharaj Phalgun has gone for archery practice. He will return soon. Let the princess start the pooja.

. On the out skirts of Kampilya, Arjun is on horse back waiting for some one. He very well knows madhav is coming to attend the marriage after sending Balrama to Dwarakanagar.He should meet him first and get rid of the burden that is making him feel guilty,,angry frustrated what not.Finally his wait is over. His Madhav is before him,smiling reassuringly. What happened Parth why do you look so gloomy and agitated ? Surely the bridegroom to be should not look as if he is bearing the burden of earth instead of Adisesha. Krishna affectionately took Parth in his embrace. Arjun smirked at him and said As if you don't know any thing you are asking me. And I have to explain every thing. Krishna laughed at his irritation.Arjun can not help but wonder at the enchantingly handsome cousin of him who he heard had done miracles since childhood. Ever since he met him in their hut he sensed such familiarity with him that he never felt before.