Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Prologue: Draupadi looked at the blue cloud. Go and tell him his soulmate needs him earnestly.He, whose complexion is more radiant than you. O, chirpy naughty breeze,go and disturb his curly locks and tell him his beloved needs to feel his touch ,as soon as possible, O,singing birds,sing your song of love before him that reminds my deep love for my Arjun, the season of love will get lost,with some one else cal aiming your own Krishnaa as his,Don't you feel like looking back,Don't you see the love in my eyes that happened,flourished only for you? The beautiful fragrant frame made only for you helplessly awaits the touch of commitment ,love only from your artistic fingers,that wield the bow like no one else do. The caress on my. Keek,the peck on my forehead,the incomplete kiss on my lips fiercely waits for you Arjun and no one else. The unbearable moonlit nights, torture me in you separation reminding the cosy night we spent,return to me Arjun,claim your Krishnaa,as yours only before the rules,norms hierarchy breaks her heart and suppresses her love that is for you,that will be for you only Arjun and no one else.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ltelidevaralak

Prologue: Draupadi looked at the blue cloud. Go and tell him his soulmate needs him earnestly.He, whose complexion is more radiant than you. O, chirpy naughty breeze,go and disturb his curly locks and tell him his beloved needs to feel his touch ,as soon as possible, O,singing birds,sing your song of love before him that reminds my deep love for my Arjun, the season of love will get lost,with some one else cal aiming your own Krishnaa as his,Don't you feel like looking back,Don't you see the love in my eyes that happened,flourished only for you? The beautiful fragrant frame made only for you helplessly awaits the touch of commitment ,love only from your artistic fingers,that wield the bow like no one else do. The caress on my. Keek,the peck on my forehead,the incomplete kiss on my lips fiercely waits for you Arjun and no one else. The unbearable moonlit nights, torture me in you separation reminding the cosy night we spent,return to me Arjun,claim your Krishnaa,as yours only before the rules,norms hierarchy breaks her heart and suppresses her love that is for you,that will be for you only Arjun and no one else.

amazing one dear ! 👏👏 Loved your choice or words ! 😳 I found the cloud scene somewhat like of the story Megdudh .
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kunti is going ahead with her preparations. She does'nt want to give much importance to Gandhari's views as at this moment she is not in a position to look back and ponder over anything she did. She consulted the Royal priest and fixed the muhurt for Yudhi and Draupadi's nuptials . She tried to gauze through the mind of Panchali but for once she found her stoic, and unperturbed. But how could she know the inner turmoil that Panchali is fighting with . Surely Panchali revived her self control and self belief after Govind's guidance but still one part of her is desperately thinking some miracle would happen and she will get her Phalgun only before her on that fateful day. Early in the morning she came to her balcony garden and a cluster of blue clouds passed over her head reminding her of her dark ,charming husband.She looked at the cloud and expressed her feelings forgetting her firm resolve to be bold and strong in the face of her forthcoming ordeal. Go and tell him his soulmate needs him earnestly. He,whose complexion is more radiant than you. O chirpy,naughty breeze,disturb his curly locks and tell him. His beloved needs the warmth of his arms,right now. O singing birds ! Sing the song of love before my Arjun, Remind my deep love to my beloved .Tell him. The season of love will get lost.with someone else claiming. Your Krishnaa as his. Your love will be at some one's nest. Don't you feel like looking back , Don't you see love in my eyes? That happened, flourished only for you ,The beautiful fragrant flame That rose from the fire only for you. Desperately awaits your touch of commitment. Love only from your artistic fingers that wield the bow like no one else do. The peck on my cheek, the mark on my forehead ,the incomplete kiss on my lips Make me feel that I am the one you love,you cherish ,you long for. The moonlit night, The cosy togetherness. Your intoxicating presence Why did'nt it lost long, I wonder I must have dreamt. Come back to me Arjun. Claim your Krishnaa as yours only Before the ruthless norms take over,Before the hierarchy break her heart. Before the merciless fate suppress her love that is for you and that will be for you only. Sahadev entered her chamber. Draupadi got back to the real world. What made him visit so early? Is every thing fine with Arjun? Sahadev read the question in her eyes. He is fine. He has defeated the demons almost. It happened in a thrilling encounter. Sahadev explained. Bharata Arjun stopped the Kamarupa king from paying ransome. When the Demon king came with his mighty commander to collect everything they were in rude shock. Bhrata Arjun came before them and asked them to stop their bossism as Hastinapur will never bend before any one and submit themselves. The demon king got furious and challenged Bhrata for war. Bhrata laid a condition that it should be a deciding fight without the involvement of either the Kamarupa army or the demon army. Why so? Why should he fight single handed?Draupadi questioned with anguish. Sahadev smiled at her. By now you should have understood his nature. He is against unnecessary bloodshed. Why should ordinary soldiers suffer for the sake of ruthless kings? He feels so. You know one of the reasons for your father's admiration for him is in the Panchal war he hardly harmed your shoulders. His aim is to capture your father. That he did. Draupadi was wonder struck.What happened then? She asked. The demon king 's commander is an expert in blind fight. That means with a cloth tied up on the eyes one has to fight with the sword. He should strike the enemy sensing his presence only with sounds . Draupadi widened her eyes in disbelief. Is'nt it risky? She asked .sahadev replied. Yes it is. You knowNakul and me are experts in sword fight. But we don't know sabdabhedi. Breaking the target either with an arrow or with sword. Bhrata Arjun knows that. His sound sense is superb. When the commander in chief got ready for such fight, he would'nt have expected that his opponent is none other than the best warrior of Aryavarth. The whole citizens and demons assembled to watch the outstanding fight. They maintained pin drop silence as the whole fight depended on sound only. The fight started and continued with equal. Skills displayed by both. Then the commander by chance about to fall on clay pots which happened to be there. He maintained his balance and threw the pot on the ground misleading Bhrata with that sound. When Bhrata realised his plan he turned it to his advantage . He took the pot that was thrown at him and silently threw that on the ground indicating his presence. When the opponent struck nearer to the pot, Bhrata guessed his position and wounded him severely. In the end he killed the commander as depending on him only The king of demons is bullying Kamarupa king and his people. As per the condition demon king submitted himself and agreed to stay away from mountain ranges and return to deeper forests. Sahadev stopped to take breath. The spies who witnessed the blind fight are swooning over Bhrata's skill even in sword fight. You know he is unconquerable. So said the gods at his birth. Both Draupadi and Sahadev did not see Kunti who heard the whole story standing at the entrance. Continuous tears flowing from her eyes,she murmured. Yes,Putr.the prediction became true.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Bhanumati is sitting in the royal garden immersed in deep thoughts. She is the new bride who just went through all the formalities and the next day she will become Duryodhana's wife in true sense as her nupitals is fixed for the next day. She is still in a daze as her abduction and her marriage happened all of a sudden that she could'nt even connect to the incidents. She, the princess who lived in dreams rather than reality is harshly brought down to the bitter truth of her life that she is the wife of the arrogant kuru prince Duryodhan. Her father is helpless, she knew as kashi is not on par with Hastinapur that has bheeshm as its protector. She was seriously admonished by her father when he came here to adjust herself to being the elder if not Eldest daughter in law of Kurus. Bhanumati saw some one coming towards her in the orange red twilight that just bid adieu to the sun god and about to welcome the moon God. She recognised the person as none other than the princess of Panchal,the wife of Pandavas Draupadi observed her and greeted her courteously. Bhanumati questioned. Do you come regularly here? The garden is luscious. I feel at peace with my self.Draupadi glanced at her innocent face and replied. Not by habit. If I am free I will certainly enjoy coming over. Draupadi started plucking jasmines which are white,pure and fragnant. She thought of Bhanumati's desire to have Arjun as her husband. She must have compromised with her fate. Panchali, I heard so much about your swayamvar and after events. I still feel you are bold enough to agree to your marriage with Pandavas . Bhanumati could not hold back and is obviously curious. I have no option.Draupadi said precisely. Bhanumati still has something more to ask. Panchali, you were wine by the great Arjun.you had the golden opportunity to be his and only his. But you lost that due to your mother in law. Did'nt you feel bad? Draupadi whose back is facing Bhanumati got the shock of her life as she never expected the new bride to shoot her the question she dreads to answer. She composed herself.Bhanumati, I believe in Destiny. Every thing happens as per our fate. You also must have reconciled to your fate.every one has to. Draupadi's taunt did not miss the target. Bhanumati understood. She boldly looked into Draupadi's eyes. Yes, I reconciled. I also have no option. She said. When will he return from his mission? Bhanumati's curiosity made her shoot the question. Draupadi bit her lower lip and answered .only he knows. No one else. ,, Grand father Bheeshm shouted at Vidur . How could You make such proposalsVidur ?deviding the kingdom just because Duryodhan wanted it? I don't agree. Vidur tried to explain. Tatsri. The matter is getting complicated. Yudhishtir's administrative abilities, Bheem's might and especially Arjun's continuous triumphs made them extremely popular among our people. Duryodhan can not tolerate that. Before another plan materialises in the crooked mind of Shakuni ,we should find a solution. The Lakshagrih should not surface all over again. Please think about my suggestion. Grandfather is desperate .just when he is enjoying one more triumph of his dear Arjun Vidur exposed the bitter truth The Kauravas and Pandavas can not co exist under one roof.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Prelogue: The Devine sage Narada advised Kunti. Let your sons spend one year each in order with Krishnaa. Yudhisthira will be the first one to begin his conjugal life. If any brother disturbs the privacy of the couple they have to go on pilgrimage.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti is in dilemma . Vidur told her of the burning problem caused by Duryodhan that made the blind king reconsider the option of division of Kingdom . Duryodhan just is not ready to accept yudhishtir's superiority . Daily he will create problems in administrative decisions and express his displeasure of the existence of Pandavas . After his marriage he became more tensed up and said that his children would be treated inferior to Yudhishtir's if he becomes the future emperor. The blind king surrendered to the whims of his son and pleaded with Bheeshm to let the kingdom be devided. Vidur conveyed to Kunti that Bheeshm got frustrated and retreated into his shell of silence. After Vidur left Kunti went to the temple of sankarshiv to pray for Arjun's safe return. As she finished her worship she heard some one calling her by her name. It is Devine sage Narada. Kunti paid her respects and awaited his speech. Narad instructed her to regulate the marital life of Pandavas with Draupadi. He said.kunti, if you don't do that mis understandings may happen among the brothers. Let every pandav spend one year with Draupadi by the order of their age. If any other pandav disturbs the privacy of the couple he should go on pilgrimage. That way every thing will sail smoothly and the unity of the Pandavas will be protected. Narad also told her to wait till they establish their own kingdom as the blind king will definitely offer her sons the part other than Hastinapur. He told her that Arjun conquered the yakshas and kinnaras with his valour and will arrive soon. Kunti requested him to tell how Arjun did the feat. Maharshi. Yakshas are Devine . How did my son vanquish them? She asked. Narad smiled at her ignorance. Kunti,you forgot the prediction at satasrung? Arjun is born for a purpose. Indra's son has the ability to withstand any kind of opposition. The yakshas thought that they own the mountain regions. The treasure, the people they have power over everything. The yaksha chief came as usual to satisfy his ego and sent a message to Kamarupa king to send his daughter as he wished to marry her The princess declined his offer and the king followed Arjun's instructions. Arjun took the princess to the selected spot and asked her to stand on the mountain cliff amidst the arrow cover created by Arjun. The king was watching with fear as the yaksha threatened him that if she is not willing she would be abducted. The yaksha tried to,penetrate through the arrows of Arjun and catch the princess. When he failed to do so he disappeared and created illusion with his mystic powers. The king and the princess swooned. Arjun realised what happened and broke the illusion with his Devine Astra. The yaksha who tried to take away the princess by making her invisible could not do so. He fought for sometime but relented as he is no match for Arjun's superior skills. Arjun warned him not to do such things or use force and trouble innocent people. Ultimately Hastinapur's power over Kamarup restored back. Your son refused the king's offer.to marry his daughter and rule over the Kamrup . The princess is upset with him as. she is obsessively in love with him.Narad laughingly said. Kunti desperately smiled. Maharshi how can he marry each and every princess? My nephew Krishna has to do so and marry many . Now my Phalgun is facing the same situation. .After the sage left Kunti informed Bheeshm and Vidur about Arjun's triumph over yakshas. Both of them are excessively happy and spread the triumph of Arjun through out Hastinapur much to the dismay of Duryodhan. Kunti informed Draupadi about Narada's instruction. The one year rule. Draupadi is confused. How is that viable? After all they are all her husbands only. And the punishment,the pilgrimage. Kunti interrupted her. Draupadi,we have to go and establish our kingdom somewhere else after Phalgun returns. Till then I would postpone your nuptials with Yudhishthira. It will happen after we establish our own kingdom. Draupadi's heart missed a beat. Did she get respite? Will she be able to welcome her Arjun with freedom and full rites? Kunti did not miss the feeling on her Bahu's face. She very much know who is ruling her heart. Back in Dwaraka,Krishna told Rukmini and Satya to see the arrangements for his journey yo Khandav Prasth. They both questioned him what is the purpose? Krishna smiled and answered.To be with my Parth to establish Indraprasth.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Prologue .. We will accept Khandav prasth as our share .Yudhishtir said. Arjun looked at Bheem who is on the verge of vehement protest and signalled with his eyes not to do so. I preferred your welcome Arti more enchanting than this time. Arjun seriously commented looking into her eyes.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Arjun returned to Hastinapur without intimation this time as he thought that there is no need to make a big scene as wars and victories became a part of his life. When he visited Grand father all of a sudden,Bheeshm gave him a piece of his mind by stating the obvious. The winners have every right to enjoy the adulation and hero worship. I know you don't give much importance to these things but royal protocol is to be maintained. Arjun brushed off his words with a smile and hugged him.Now it does'nt mean that I am not interested in grabbing my present from you. Bheeshm 's face became pale. Arjun, the gift your grandfather is giving for achieving great victory will make you toil hard and face stern situations. I wish you will be successful in utilising my gift properly by turning it into extraordinary with your prowess.Arjun realised the pain in his Pitamah's voice. Bheeshm explained Arjun about Duryodhan's protest to decide the kingdom. The place Dhritarashtra is planning to give Yudhishtir is khandavaprasth he said bitterly. Arjun stared at him. He now understood the reason for grand father's anxiety. Accepting Khanda means starting from rags. Arjun composed himself and said. If Destiny offers that only as our share,I am ready to face the challenge.Dont worry. Bheeshm caressed his locks and blessed. Long live my son, may you triumph in each step of your life. Now go to your mother and wife. They will be angry for not giving sufficient time to welcome you. Arju nodded and went to the inner apartments. Kunti is immensely pleased on the sudden return of her Phalgun. Whatever time she got she made the mansion decorated and asked Draupadi to be ready with Arati thali. Gandhari is excited and he artfully asked Bhanumati to accompany Draupadi and welcome Arjun much to the dis pleasure of Duryodhan. Draupadi watched Bhanumati's face brighten up and felt no ill feeling. Like every one else she is also an admirer of Arjun. There is nothing wrong if she derives pleasure in such small things. Draupadi herself is quite indisposed ever since she heard the one year rule and consequent pilgrimage as punishment. One part of her got tuned to Govind's words to follow the hierarchy even though she thinks of Arjun . Another part of her feels the discomfort as she may not be able to realise her true love first and foremost as priority lies with some one else that is not palpable. She also has this uncanny feeling of anger and sulk towards Arjun who is the root cause of her anguish and disdain. Yet Krishnaa yagyaseni is desperately waiting to have a glimpse of her curly haired ,naughty husband who returned with immaculate reputation as the one and only undefeated warrior of Aryavarth.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Kunti and Gandhari together hugged Arjun and expressed their love for him. Gandhari called Draupadi and Bhanumati to do Arti and Tilak. Arjun observed the change in Draupadi who looked agitated and out of place. As she did Tilak he looked penetratingly into her eyes but could not get his answer. He looked at Sahadev enquiringly who shrugged his shoulders in ignorance. Bhanumati is introduced by Duryodhan himself. Arjun This is your Bhabhisri Bhanumati. He looked at his wife and said. This is your Devar,my younger brother Arjun. Draupadi controlled her smile ,biting her lower lip. Arjun smiled at Bhanumati and said Pranam Bhabhi. Duryodhan felt happy and left. Draupadi felt bad seeing Bhanumati's pale face. She took her hand and approached Arjun. Arya Bhanumati admires you a lot .She is immensely pleased with your success.Arjun thanked her and glanced at Draupadi who managed to get into her own .Bheem called Arjun and Sahadev to Kunti's chamber .He told Arjun how Duryodhan is planning to throw them to barren Khandav .Arjun,Eldest said he will take whatever they offer. We should dissuade him. Arjun looked detached. Bhrata Bheem.what is the use? You think he will agree to do so? Once he makes a decision,he will stick to it. Draupadi who entered just then murmured to herself. Very well said. Proves right every time. Bheem called her .Panchali, Atleast you try to change Eldest. What will be our fate in that dreaded forest place? They called us from kampilya for this? We would have established ourselves there . Bheem lost his patience. Draupadi folded her hands. Don't drag me into this. This is your family matter. As for myself I am prepared to live anywhere you all make me live. Be it in palace or in forest. Draupadi's sharp words baffled every one.Arjun is in shock. He had never seen her fire words like that . Something is troubling her and he should know what it is. Nakul came and informed them that there will be a confidential meet in the evening to discuss important matters.They are asked to make themselves available. Arjun understood.Bheem fumed. Sahadev looked thought ful. Draupadi had a smirk on her face. Arjun placed his hand on Bheem's shoulder. Why should we worry? We are capable to convert whatever is there before into a desirable place. Madhav will always be with us. Let us pursue our luck and achieve success. Draupadi looked at him with eyes wide open. What sort of a man is this? Not perturbed even in such adversities. From where did he get such self confidence? Such detachment in such young age. Draupadi 's admiration suddenly turned into anger. Yes. That detachment only is towards her also. It made him accept every decision without remorse or protest. As a result of that attitude she is made to face the trials. Bheem and Nakul went to the Dining chamber. Sahadev went to fetch Kunti who went to temple. Priyamvadha came and told Draupadi.to go to The Dining chamber with Bhanumati. After Priyamvadha left, Draupadi got up to leave. Arjun caught her hand and stopped her.What happened? Why are you upset? She turned her face away from him and answered.Nothing. I have to go . She tried to get out of his grip. You know, your previous Arti is far enchanting than your present one.He seriously looked into her eyes and commented. Draupadi's face became red remembering her fall into his hands. She then composed herself and kept silent. Bhanumati came inside and called .Panchali,let us go. She saw them ,Arjun holding her hand and stepped back. Arjun left Draupadi who glanced at him with a sulking expression and left. That look left Arjun wonder what must be the reason for his dear wife's depressive mood.
ltelidevara thumbnail
After lunch Kunti called all her five sons to her chamber and told them about Narad's instruction regarding their marital life. She also explained the consequences and the punishment if any brother falters in following the rules. She told them that the cycle will begin with Yudhishtir after they establish their Kingdom. She said she expect them to follow it with commitment and dedication without causing inconvenience to Draupadi. Arjun now understood the reason for Draupadi's agony. Finally the moment of trial begins. It demands more from her than any one else. How could he pacify her with what face he would discuss it? He is the reason for her turmoil. Arjun wondered how could Draupadi manage herself without getting hurt. He thought of his Madhav. Only he could support her and revive her confidence. Just then a messenger from Dwaraka came and informed. Arjun that Krishna had started from Dwaraka and would meet him on their journey to Khandav prasth. Arjun got immense relief. The saviour is arriving. He will look after every thing including his Sakhi. The meeting commenced and ended with already known conclusion. Yudhishtir readily accepted Khandav Prasth and Bheem tried to protest but Arjun signalled not to. The blind king called Arjun and said .Hastinapur needs you Arjun, but we are helpless. Arjun said I understand. Their journey will start after two days. Both Arjun and Draupadi wanted to leave as early as possible.They nourished the same desire. To meet Krishna their friend,philosopher and guide.