1m

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kasmile

Bt why? i havent stated any thing against ArDi...Its only abt ArDi😭😭

This thread is exclusively for the story started by itelidevara's FF. You can start yours in a new thread. continuing here is against IF's rules. 😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Draupadi decided to open the topic of Bhanumati. She is answerable toGandhari and Arjun should give her assurance that he won't come in Duryodhan's way. You know I brought a message to you by Gandhari Mata. Draupadi said. She can tell me directly . Why did she send through you? Arjun got surprised. She felt she can not do so as the matter is delicate. She answered. Now tell me what it is,that delicate ,she can not talk to me directly. Arjun frowned. Draupadi looked at his charming face that is glowing , with his curly hair falling over as usual. Mata wants a promise from you that you won't attend the swayamvar of Bhanumati. Having said so Draupadi observed the change of colours on his face. Arjun was shocked. Who told her I am going there? He stopped and forcibly drew Draupadi nearer and fired. Are you that insecure that you need Maata to come between us to make sure that I won't go there? Draupadi was hurt. She gazed at him angrily and said emphatically.neither I am insecure nor I need some one else to get my purpose done. She tried to free herself from his arms which were holding her with force but Arjun still held her firm. Then why did Mata suddenly asking me this ? Did I ever say that I am interested? I even told Duryodhan the same. He demanded an answer from her. Because,Bhanumati wishes to marry you by selecting you before the others. Duryodhan's spies collected information. Draupadi informed him looking straight lay into his eyes. Arjun got the shock of his life. He stood silent. Then he desperately muttered under his breath. Stupidity at peaks. Duryodhan and his foolish spies spoiled the mind of Mata also? How could she believe such rumours. Draupadi understood his bewilderment and explained softly. This is not false . Priyamvadha masi's nephew had seen your portraits in her chamber. He even heard the maids talk about her wish. Duryodhan is desperate. That is why Mata wanted an assurance from you. Arjun closed his eyes and remembered his Madhav's words. He used to say ...your girl admirers are growing by minutes. He then looked at Draupadi and commented. It is all your doing only. Why should you make me hit the fish target? I would have happily be roaming in the forests or doing penance. He is back to his normal mood. Draupadi complained. Now,if you are satisfied with your allegations on me, I wish you leave my shoulder that is so much hurt. It pains. Arjun realised how she bore the pain as he lost control and held her with that much pressure. He released her but still held her nearer not applying pressure. Before I give an assurance to mata I want to first assure someone else . Arjun said intensely looking into her eyes.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun sat on the hoopla and made her sit. He started his speech as if he is talking to himself. I don't know what others think of me. I don't bother. Ever since my birth I have only two things in my mind.Always following my mother and Eldest's word. And the next one to explore new things in life. I am not satisfied by what learnt already. I want to learn all my life. Archery is my identity. It made me immensely lovable and I know the day I stop achieving success all my glory will be lost. Many people think that I want to be the best and I like to compete which is false. I want to better myself and compete with myself. If not my skills will get stagnated and that will be the end. Guru Dron gave me so many Astras that are not there with anyone. I learnt most of the skills , related to archery but still some are there which I hope I will learn someday. You know I will be criticised for leaving my beautiful wife behind and run into battlefields. But it excites me to explore my theoretical knowledge and get practical knowledge. And that I get only by fighting real wars. To me battling with demons is more challenging rather than attending swayamvar s. He stopped and smiled. But your father is too clever and lured me to the biggest contest ever by making you the prized gift and you see what happened. Draupadi alleged with mock anger. You again and again claim you are interested only in Fish Target but not me. Arjun honestly declared. You believe it or not my whole existence is in connection with only two. Madhav and you. Without you two I can not move an inch. Now tell Mata that your husband promised that Bhanumati will never become your co wife. Draupadi taunted. That means With the exception of Bhanumati some one may become my cowife. Arjun smiled mischievously.who knows what is in store? At the moment you can relax regarding Bhanumati. Learn to live in present, on hearing his words Draupadi got up angrily and said I will leave. It is too late . Priyamvadha masi awaits me. Arjun hugged her from behind. He kissed her on her neck and inhaled the fragrance of jasmines. Krishnaa, till I return this fragrance will stay with me reminding your anger,love,beauty...he turned her to face him and gazed at her beautiful face with dreamy eyes. Draupadi moved nearer to him,took sin door from her forehead and placed it as Tilak on his forehead.
ltelidevara thumbnail
She closed her eyes and prayed to Siv Sankar and Krishna. Let my husband get glorious victory. Then she admonished him in a pretentious tone. Don't forget we are all here waiting for your safe return. Promise me you would not take up another encounter at least for sometime as your mother wished. Arjun smiled and said. There are two things in life that may happen without intimation. Love and war. Draupadi understood. He would never compromise when it comes to taking up a. War call.she became silent and does'nt want to argue with him on anything. She remembered Gandhari's words. Leave your inhibitions. She tried to overcome her hesitation and placed her hands round his neck. Arjun looked into her lotus eyes and for the first time saw her desire in them. Those eyes are beautiful,inviting and smiling with a little fear ,a strange mix of infatuation and hesitation.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun kissed her locks, then on her forehead. Don't close your eyes. He said and Draupadi blushed. He then caressed her cheeks, and stopped at her nose ring . You know Krishnaa, I used to think nose ring never enhances the beauty of a face. I somehow never liked it. But when I saw yours I was completely bowled. You look so good with it. Arjun passionately kissed her nose ring and the tip of her nose. When he finally bent to take her lips parted in anticipation, Priyamvada's voice reached them.Bahu,it is getting late .let us go. Arjun and Draupadi came out of their trance. Draupadi still is shivering in ecastacy and Arjun wiped the sweat drops on her forehead and bid her adieu. He knew it will become impossible for both of them to control themselves and it will result in breaking the rules and norms though not specified yet. He circled her in his arms and promised her looking ardently into her eyes I will come back as early as possible. Take care of yourself. Don't think too much of me. He said. As Draupadi walked away with Priyamvada a single tear dropped from his eye. Forgive me Krishnaa, Forgive me. He sat down with all his life energy gone with Draupadi. Back in Dwaraka, krishna suddenly got up from his couch and walked out to his balcony garden. Rukmini followed him and asked. What happened Swamy? She asked and observed the moisture at the corner of his eye and wiped it with her pallu. What happened to Arjun?she asked. Now she very much understood the bond between them and waited for his answer. Testing time for both. Krishna said. Parth has to exercise great self control not to feel hurt when he comes back. He did not reveal more than that. Rukmini remained silent.she is mature enough to realise krishna's remark indicates Draupadi's marital life with her other husbands. The next morning Vidur informed Kunti about Arjun's departure with very less officers accompanying him without army. Grandfather wanted secrecy and took precaution that no one knows the details.Draupadi worshipped Bhavani Maata and prayed for his success. The same day, Duryodhan and Karn started for Kasi with great pomp. Gandhari blessed him and waited anxiously for his come back. Draupadi assured her Arjun will never come in his way. After some days, news came about the abduction of Bhanumati by Duryodhan. The spies informed that On the swayamvar day Duryodhan entered the arena and forcibly took her with him in his chariot . Karna handled very few kings who tried to revolt and the king of kasi requested every one to cool down. He decided to accept Duryodhan as his son in law . He knew his daughter's desire. But there is no trace of Arjun. He thought that it is better to make his daughter as Kurukkuthurai Vadhu be it as Duryodhan's wife. He sent his messengers to Hastinapur accepting the alliance and informed that he will come over there and perform the kanyadaan. Gandhari and Dhritrashtr. Werenimmensely pleased and the whole Hastinapur was decorated to welcome the princess. When Duryodhan came with Bhanumati, Draupadi invited them with thali and Arti as per Gandhari's instruction. Welcome to kuru Vamsh. She wished her.heartfully. She found Bhanumati beautiful and courteous. When Yudhishtir, Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev introduced themselves Draupadi observed Bhanumati's searching eyes. Gandhari told her.These are all kunti's sons. Yudhishthira and Bheem are your Jyeshth and Nakul and Sahadev are your devars. Your other Devar Arjun went on some important work. Draupadi felt bad for Bhanumati who accepted her fate to be Duryodhan's wife. Certainly women have no choice at all. If only they have she would not have ended up being the wife of...she controlled herself and her thoughts and firmly told herself.I am the wife of Pandavas not of Arjun only.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
I am kinda scared..why is Arjuna in such anguish ? And how long precisely is this war going to take ? πŸ˜•
Will the one year rule begin by then ? I doubt Prativindhya will be born..as he was born after Arjuna goes on exile. So far, Although Draupadi was the wife of five, she at least got to spend quality time with Arjuna. From now I guess the real test starts.
Anyways, you are doing a great job. πŸ‘
Eagerly awaitiing your updates !
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

I am kinda scared..why is Arjuna in such anguish ? And how long precisely is this war going to take ? πŸ˜•

Will the one year rule begin by then ? I doubt Prativindhya will be born..as he was born after Arjuna goes on exile. So far, Although Draupadi was the wife of five, she at least got to spend quality time with Arjuna. From now I guess the real test starts.
Anyways, you are doing a great job. πŸ‘
Eagerly awaitiing your updates !

yes. You are right.The real test starts. Madhav also indicated the same. Feel bad for Ardi.
.FairyDust. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

yes. You are right.The real test starts. Madhav also indicated the same. Feel bad for Ardi.

I always felt bad for Ardi...their's is such a turbulent love story..where their own people turned out to be the people who distanced them from each other..and they were obligated to not do anything. They could have had it all. This is one reason why my heart goes out to them and I admire and love their pair so much. They be the best. ⭐️
And Im already very deeply connected to the Ardi of your story..they are amazing ! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Kashi Royal parivar visited Hastinapur and performed the marriage of Duryodhan with Bhanumati. The celebrations went on for one week and even the nuptials was fixed after two days. Ever since that happened Kunti got disturbed thinking about her inability to proceed with the formalities of her sons 'conjugal life with Draupadi . She wanted to decide things leisurely as theirs is an unconventional marriage. She discussed it with Gandhari who as usual blamed Kunti for making things complicated for her bahu. Kunti. The real test starts now not for you. Not for your sons. But for your Bahu. She said in a desperate voice. And if you want to go ahead with it by starting Yudhishtir's. Nuptials first then it would be sheer injustice to Arjun. Kunti folded her hands. For god's sake don't say that Didi. The Hirearchy should be followed at any cost. First Yudhi, then Bheem,and then Arjun. Even if I desire I could' nt change the order. There is no option left for me. Gandhari is reluctant. When you won't even open your mind to options you will stick to your option only. So be it. She became silent and withdrew herself from the conversation. Draupadi stood at herbalcony garden and tried to recollect what Kunti said during the afternoon meals. Kunti said. Bahu. After ten days your conjugal life with Yudhishtir will start. I want you to serve him with regard and attend to his every need. He is not expressive like Bheem. You should make him feel free and make himself comfortable. I hope you will do your duty with honesty and total submission. I will try and regulate the basic rules that are to be followed by all the five and you especially.i can only say that a time limit will be set to each brother to have your company. I still can not come to a conclusion and desperately waiting for Devine intervention. I got a dream that some divine sage will come and guide me further. As Draupadi recollected Kunti's speech a strange fear run through her veins. Will she be able to do justice to all of them? She may submit her self physically but what about her soul which already submitted in totality to that one person exclusively? How could she forget the thrill the ecstasy, the fulfilment that she felt with his one touch, one gaze ?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi closed her eyes and prayed. Govind show me the way to withstand the test and do justice to other Pandavas . I am not able to take away my mind from him. As she opened her eyes she felt krishna's voice so nearer. Sakhi. Don't loose your willpower. You are not an ordinary woman. You are Sri, herself. Draupadi asked him desperately .How can I get through my marital life with Eldest thinking about Arjun?Krishna answered firmly. Did you find any one not in love with Arjun? Pitamah, GuruDron,Gandhari, ...even Bhanumati, Every one love him. So why can't you love your own husband all your life? Draupadi listened to the magnetic voice mesmerised . Sakhi,very few people are there created by God who enjoy universal love. Parth is one among them. Of course apart from me.krishna said mischievously . We both are loved by one and all and you are not an exception. Sakhi,don't restrict your love for Parth to physical plane. Make it spiritual. Then you will never find fault with yourself even if you think of him despite being with another Pandava. Draupadi realised the essence of krishna's words.sakhi, Gopikas think about me even when they are with their husbands. They won't incur sin for that. I hope you understood. Draupadi felt relieved. Krishna's words gave her immense strength and self confidence. Yes Govind I understood. Even if I think of Arjun, I'm not at fault. She thanked her Govind for always being with her though he is not with her physically. Arjun landed in Kamarup desh at the foot of the mountain peaks and looked around. The place was beautiful and prosperous. He immediately met the king not in his palace but in his camp at the foot of the hill. The king was highly delighted to meet the greatest archer of Aryavarth who achieved so much in such a young age. He praised him with superlatives like it is really awesome how you hit the fish target with such precision. All my citizens worship you like god. As for my teen age daughter,she dreams one day she will definitely meet you in person. Arjun's face changed colours. Maharaj, it is so nice of you all to honour me with so much love. But I want to deal with my purpose of visit immediately. I hope you will cooperate. His voice sounded firm making the king stand on his toes. Now he is all attention and answered all the questions of Arjun. He informed him that the demons will come every fortnight to collect their ransome. All the precious jewels,rich food materials what not.They will take whatever they want. And That is why he is unable to pay the tribute to Hastinapur. As the Demon king and his army commander are so adept in all kinds of warfare that includes illusions and magical weapons. Arjun asked the king. When is their next due date? The king said that it is after two days and he is making preparations to meet their demands. Arjun ordered him. Stop the preparations. You would refuse the ransome this time. Declare before them that you won't pay anything.