Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The whole of Hastinapur came to life and extended their heartfelt welcome to the Five brothers and Kunti. They had tears in their eyes. How they wept for the noble sons of Panduand Maharani Kunti. They greeted them with cheers. Yudhishthira, the righteous and future emperor of Kurus Bheema the lion among warriors the destroyer of demons, Bakasur, Hidimbasur.! Arjun, the flag bearer of kuru valour, the Winner of Draupadi Swayamvar, Vanquisher of Angarparn, The Ever Victorious , The dearest disciple of Guru Dron, The light of the eyes of Pitamah Bheeshm,The curly headed handsome warrior. ...Draupadi was awestruck seeing their love for Pandavas and their madness for Arjun. When she stepped out of her Palki. People stood spellbound by her awesome beauty. Draupadi felt embarrassed and moved with Kunti by her side to meet the Elders and Gandhari. On her way she met Duryodhan,Dussasan and Karn , her husband's closest competitor. She hated the besotted expression in their eyes and moved forward but listened to Duryodhan's slip of tongue. What a beauty we missed. Extraordinary ,the Pandavas sharing her almong them is proper only. Draupadi felt like turning to him and slapping him hard. Then she controlled herself. She should be strong enough to face all this. If she becomes week she can not be successful in her life long struggle. Kunti came down and took her to Pitamah,who blessed her placing both his hands on her head. Dhritarashtra also did the same but she felt the aloofness and understood his feelings. Then she touched Gandhari's feet who tried to feel her beauty by touching her with affection all over. She then met Priyamvada her mother in law's close friend who stayed back with Gandhari when they went to Varanavath due to her ill health. Gandhari called Priyamvada nearer. Priyamvadha tell me whether the princess complements my Arjun in her beauty and charm? Kunti got disturbed .she saw that her sons are still to reach there as they were mobbed by the crowd. Seeing Pitamah move down she faced Gandhari. Didi, Draupadi complements each of my five sons in her own way with her special traits. She told firmly. Gandhari did not keep quiet. I repeat Kunti, I am asking whether she is a match for my Arjun or not. Tell me Priyamvada, She ordered . Draupadi looked astonished at Gandhari's attitude. Priyamvadha answered,slowly and steadily. Queen Gandhari, I am immensely pleased to tell you that the princess of Panchal suits Rajkumar Arjun like Parvati to Siva Rohini to Chandrama and Sita to Rama. Maharani, you can not find a better suited bride for Arjun than this gorgeous Princess of Panchal. Kunti's face became pale.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Draupadi was shocked to see the Maharani of Hastinapur express her displeasure in such a straight forward manner She observed her mother in law who was submissive and obedient before her elder co sister. In the meanwhile Pandavas came there along with Pitamah. There was Guru Dron also who had a proud expression on his face. Yudhisthira touched their feet with reverence followed by Bheem. Pittmah blessed them both and said in a choking voice. Today I won't be answerable to Pandu. Every night I died of guilt over my inability to protect you my children. Yudhisthira tried to console him. We are safe due to your blessings. What more do you want? Bheem proudly said. Pitamah, under my protection nothing will happen to my brothers. Exactly putr, you are too great. Bheeshma said. Arjun stepped yo touch his grand father's feet but was stopped in the middle by him. Bheeshma placed his head on Arjun's shoulder and tears rolled from his eyes. You want to leave me and go? Your grandfather became old and week. He can not live without you. Don't play pranks. I will give you as many lockers as you want. He could not control his sobs. Arjun had tears in his eyes. He hugged him tightly and said. I promise. Guru Dron touched Arjun's head. He has moisture in his eyes. Arjun. I am grateful to you for making my name immortal. Proud of you putr. He hugged him with affection. The blind king met them briefly and turned away. Gandhari blessed them but did't let them leave. She called Priyamvada and made her do Arti. While doing so she particularly made Arjun stand beside Draupadi much to the discomfort of Kunti.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking this gandhari 😈😆
pls keep her pro ardi
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti is desperate. Since one hour she is trying her best to convince Gandhari of the unusual marriage of her sons with Draupadi. But in vain. Gandhari is not ready to change her mind. Didi, you don't even believe in Sage Ved vyasa's reasoning. Draupadi's destiny itself placed her in this situation. Siva's boon should be true by all means. Kunti argued. Gandhari questioned her straightly. When you and your Eldest took the decision, do you know about Draupadi's previous birth story? Kunti replied.No,Didi. Vedvyasji enlightened Drupad after we took the decision. But it is her fate only that drove us towards that decision. Gandhari got angry. Don't attribute every thing to that innocent princess Kunti. What you and your Eldest desired you conveniently made her responsible. Do you have any idea how that innocent girl has to kill her heart and mould herself to suit your fancy? Don't you get another bride for Yudhishtir if you put your mind into it? I would have suggested you many. Kunti nodded her head. But Draupadi is special Didi. There will be no one like her. How can I deny my Eldest the joy of his life? You know after all he is my Eldest son. Gandhari asked sharply. And what about Arjun? Did you think about his trauma at least for a minute? Kunti made a stern face. What would happen to himDidi? He is Destiny's favourite child. Just because he shared Draupadi with his brothers he won't lose any thing. You know how many beautiful girls are in line to be his wives? Even Kanha wants to offer his sister and my niece Subhadra to him,it is confidential,Didi I am telling you. I don't need to think about him at all. She proudly said. Gandhari fumed at her. I know my Arjun' is special. But why did'nt you feel for Those two Arjun and Draupadi who kept mum and surrendered before you two. Kunti, we are the rulers we should be ideals to our people. We should never be a cause of criticism. Your so called previous birth story would never be accepted by general public. Your daughter in law will be the target of them They observe her with big sized lens. Even my hot tempered Duryodhan,his brothers and his friend Karna will never leave a stone unturned to ridicule her. Kunti, you may say whatever you want,but my heart goes out to my Arjun and the unfortunate princess. If I were his mother I would'nt have done what you had done to him. Gandhari signalled silence and closed her eyes.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Gandhari is BANG ON !! 👏👏
I feel lyk rapping kunti after listening to her and her eldest crap 🤢
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi is standing in her balcony and waiting for him. Of course it seems he kept his word. It has been ten days since she saw him before her eyes. He said that he may not be able to visit her for days. She remembered their brief interaction on their way to Hastinapur.As for the others, they are so particular and committed that they paid her visits as often as they can on a daily basis. Yudhishthira will generally meet her before he attends the Royal court. He discusses the happenings in the court, the complaints and judgements and how he helped Maharaj in those matters. Bheem visits her after lunch and tells her how he enjoyed his food and how he made fun of Duryothan and Dussasan. He enquires her needs and even takes her on a round to show the wide and exquisite Royal palace. As for the Twins they will come in the evenings one after the other and entertain her with their own take of Duryodhan's helpless situation or Karn's boastful nature. But Arjun , he just disappeared from the scene causing her feel more scornful and besotted at the same moment. Sahadeva understood her state and only that day he is good enough to inform her that his Bhrata Arjun is by the side of his grand father and actually living in his mansion as The excited grandfather fell sick unable to control his excessive happiness on seeing his grandsons. The royal Vaidya checked him and said that though nothing serious or cause of of concern is there he should take rest for at least two weeks. Arjun stayed with him as the Pitamah refused to let any one other than him stay there and give medicines. So he is provided food in his chamber only with Arjun eating by his side. In the evenings Arjun takes him for a walk in the garden and entertain him telling about his and Bheema's adventures. Draupadi lost her restrain and shouted at Sahadev. So why was I not informed about this either by him or any of you before? Even you did't find it necessary to inform me. She complained.sahadev consoled her. Nothing like that Draupadi, It is just that we all are preoccupied in our own responsibilities. Draupadi countered him. But still you find time to meet me but.. She stopped in the middle. Is she hurting the youngest Pandava due to her obsession for Arjun? She relented. Sorry Arya I did't mean it. You are always welcome here. Sahadev smiled at her. No Draupadi don't say sorry. We never misunderstand you at all you are magnanimous to the extent of sharing your life with us. We never forget that. But please don't feel bad about Bhrata Arjun. It is just that Every one wants him to be with him. Every one wants his attention. He just can't distribute his time for all. And I am the one who has to suffer due to his desirability factor. Draupadi did not say it but Sahadev understood. Just then Gandhari entered with Dussala. She immediately ordered Sahadeva to deliver his message to Arjun. You are fulfilling your duty towards Pitamah. But what about your Gandhari mata. Did she not deserve at least a little bit? I expect you here as soon as you find time after attending grandfather. Sahadev said Yes Maata and left. Dus salsa could not stop staring at Draupadi's awesome beauty. Gandhari even without seeing her observed this and scolded her. Putri. Don't stare like that. If the family members do like that buri nazar lagjayega. Dus salsa pouted and persisted. Maata see Bhrata Arjun is not at all allotting his time to me and my friends. Gandhari reprimanded her. Tell your friends now your brother is happily married. His wife is universal beauty. They should be in their limits. Dus salsa complained to Draupadi, See Bhabhisri, my friends are so good. They like his singing too much. That's all. Gandhari alerted Draupadi. Bahu. Don't believe them. Of course he sings well but they take the opportunity to drool over him and his curly hair. Kunti is so fed up of them. Draupadi sensed trouble. She met those friends and to her dismay found them beautiful. Energetic and what not? They belong to very good royal families. Two of them were the grand daughters of kuru Eldest Bahlika. Dus salsa said that they made their intention clear by sending their grand father to Gandhari to propose for Arjun.but Gandhari who always hated hated their over the top nature refused them. Draupadi felt relieved. Gandhari is sensible enough She thought. As she is immersed in her thoughts, she heard her drool worthy voice say, Gandhari maata, you called me here? Here I am. Draupadi felt ecastic and turned back. There he stood the cause of her pain and thrill.ready with his mesmerising smile.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun came inside and touched Gandhari's feet. Gandhari hugged him and kissed him on his forehead. May you brighten the name of Bharatavamsh. She blessed. Arjun looked at Draupadi and smiled his bewitching smile. She turned her face and ignored him. Gandhari understood the mindset of Draupadi and scolded Arjun. Phalgun the whole of Hastinapur is singing your wife's prizes but you are that busy you can not even visit her regularly? Before Arjun could say anything Dussasan came inside and commented looking lustily at Draupadi Mother, if Arjun is that busy we are all here to attend upon her along with his four brothers . Draupadi understood his satire and her face reflected her anger that reached Gandhari who immediately felt the fire of the fire born and slammed Dussasan. Dus sassan, you be in your limits. Don't forget you are talking to your Bhabhisri who is like your mother. Du sassan pretended to be sorry and said. Mother, forgive my imprudence. I did'nt mean any thing bad. He still continued his lustful looks that made Arjun impatient as he came nearer to Draupadi and placed his arm around her protectively. He teased Dussasan. Now you pay your respects to your Bhabhi brother she will bless you with good sense. His sarcastic retort made Draupadi smile forgetting her anger. Dus salsa grabbed Arjun's other arm and said in a pampered tone. Now Bhrata Arjun, you came at last I won't leave you now .Gandhari stopped her and addressed Dussasan, why did you come here now it is time for you to practice with your brother. No? Dus sassan said in a meek voice. I came here to deliver the message of father. Guru mata sent a message through Acharya Dron that she wishes to bless the new bride along with the Pandavas so it will be a pleasure if they come over there. She especially wants to meet Arjun and wish him on his success at the swayamvar. So saying, he looked at Arjun with jealousy as Arjun still held Draupadi close to him lest she may become the target of Dussasan's lusty looks. Gandhari asked Dussasan to leave and turned to Arjun who left Draupadi and took Gandhari's arms into his. Phalgun,Go with your bride to guru Mamata Krupi she deserves to bless the bride. You need her blessings. When the news of lakshagrih reached us she became bedridden with grief. When she heard it is you who hit the target, she became mad with joy. You know she went to the Bhuvaneswari temple on the Shamala hills bare footed ,still suffering from fever. Arjun had tears in his eyes. How can he forget the noble wife of his Guru dron who became his mother and nourished him with more love than her own son Aswathama. She is the one who used to take care of his untamed hair,daily arranging it in a top knot and make him ready to be in time before his Guru. She never lived in the city. Even though Guru Dron lived mostly in Hastinapur Guru mata lived away from this luxuries and politics.Aswathama shuffles here and there. Gandhari stroked his curls and smothened his hair. Now What is your Answer? When will you start? She asked. Arjun answered reluctantly. No Mataa I may not be able to go now . Let Eldest or Bhrata Bheem take her there. Draupadi got miffed with his reply. But she wanted to see what reason he will throw before her. Gandhari asked with displeasure? Why can't you go? Grandfather recovered . And you may go early in the morning and return by night. Arjun patiently replied. No that was not the reason. Maata the Havana king whom I vanquished stopped paying tribute as soon as he heard of our death at varanavath. When grand father asked for an explanation, he reacted rudely. Grand father wanted to march against him but due to his health problem he couldn't. Duryodhan wanted to send Angaraj karn but grandfather did not permit him as he is afraid that he may mess up the things by underestimating the rival. Now that I came back, Pitamah wanted me to tackle the issue. I may have to go to the Yavana once again and teach him a lesson again. He must have forgotten his deadly wounds caused by my arrows. If he does' relent I won't spare him now. Draupadi was awestruck seeing Arjun's warrior face that she never saw. Her husband's most feared roop as the invincible warrior made her love for him grew more and more. Gandhari blessed him again. She said in a proud voice. Yes. Our Arjun has returned.The lion will hunt the wretched animals in style and they have to succumb. Now Krishnaa,go with my brothers and pay respects to gurumaata on my behalf. Arjun old her. Draupadi expressed her anger by not replying at all. Gandhari sensed her dissatisfaction and called her nearer. Bahu,be ready tomorrow early in the morning you have to go to Gurukul. So saying she smiled in a meaning ful manner that made Draupadi surprised and Arjun,suspicious.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti called Draupadi in the evening and informed her of her vi sit to Gurumaata's Gurukul Asram, the next day. Bheem and Sahadev will accompany you . If possible Eldest also may come. She is the mother who looked after my children so well in their Gurukul days. She loved Arjun as her own son. But he is busy with military affairs and can not come with you. She observed Draupadi's face that is expressionless. Offer my Pranam to her. I also would have come but I may not travel twice on the same day. Kunti told Draupadi to wear minimum ornaments only as it would suit the occasion and place. Even after Aswathama got half of Panchal, Kripi never wore any ornaments and lead a simple life only. Draupadi said she would follow her instruction and prepare herself for Gurukul visit.The next day at sharp 4.30 in the morning, Draupadi got ready with her personal maid Malini who is accompanying her to Gurukul. As she came out of the Royal palace, she saw the Royal chariot stop before her. Sahadeva alighted from it and got her into the chariot. Her maid and one more lady attendant got into another chariot which came along. As the chariot proceeded Draupadi questioned, Where is Eldest and your Bhrata Bheem? Sahadev replied. Eldest has to attend the meeting of ministers and get feed back about our internal affairs. Bharata Bheem has to make arrangements forBhrata Arjun's attack on Yavan. Draupadi kept silent.hastinapur is still sleeping peacefully. Only some Vedic Brahmins are walking on the roads with Vibhuti lines on their foreheads and kamandalus in their hands. As they are nearing the outskirts, Draupadi large lines of cattle going towards the forest side . She suddenly remembered Krishna ,his peacock feather , diadem,his smiling face. She wondered how he must be spending his time without his Parth. As she thought of both the friends together a beautiful smile came on her face. The sky is reddish, the beautiful maiden Usha is welcoming her Lord !The Sun god in all her brilliance. As They are just entering into the forest area,Sahadeva showed herHastinapur's Army Troops who are world famous,being trained by Bheeshma, the pillar of Kurus. In the wide vacant space the soldiers are doing their morning exercises and gearing up for their forthcoming battle with YAvanas. On one side river Yamuna is flowing peacefully adorning the beauty of the creation of God. Draupadi started enjoying the travel so much. How nice it has been if Arjun is beside her she started imagining him with all his beauty and attitude.Suddenly a bunch of horses came before the chariot. In the middle, she saw Arjun riding a pure white horse with thick curls falling over his eyes. He is throwing them back with his right hand talking continuously with four officers who are listening with utmost attention. Draupadi closed her eyes now she is daydreaming again. She became desperate. She looked at Sahadev who is clapping his hands to the people on the horseback. Why is he calling them? She heard him shout Bhrata Arjun, we came here. Draupadi's eyes opened widely in disbelief. She looked at Sahadev who smiled at her positively. She looked at the horse warrior who is approaching their chariot, still talking with the officers. Sahadev cleared her doubt. Draupadi. Don't be surprised. It happened at the last minute.So we could not inform you. Late last night grand father fixed the meeting for Eldest who actually has to come with you. Bharata Bheem has to look after the arrangements for the Army that accompany Bhrata Arjun tomorrow. Nakul should be there with mother as she is not well. So gandhari Maata insisted Bhrata Arjun should get Gurumaata's blessings on the eve of his war with Yavanas. Grand father also felt the same and ordered Bhrata Arjun to accompany us to Gurukul. But since Maata is unwell I want to go back and attend on her. I can't have faith in Nakul. He is too fickle minded. Draupadi could not believe her ears. Is she really going with Arjun to Gurukul which to her is the temple that gave her husband the title of the best Archer of Aryavarth. Is it true or is she dreaming? As she is totally engrossed in her thoughts Sahadev bid farewell and jumped from the chariot. Yajnaseni saw before her eyes the mighty savyasachi coming towards her and getting into the chariot. She closed her eyes and tried to compose herself and her aspirations and dreams that are flying high.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Arjun draupadi alone in a chariot !
Wish it is a closed one ! 😆😉
ltelidevara thumbnail
Kunti confronted Gandhari as soon as she came out of her poojagrih. Didi, tell me frankly you only arranged all this to send Arjun with Draupadi, You met tatsri Bheeshm late yesterday evening, Kunti questioned her with frustration. Gandhari replied in a cool voice.calm down Kunti, Don't stress yourself that much. I want Arjun to take His Gurumata's blessing before he leaves for battle. Kunti still not relented. Didi, why did Jyesht call for the meeting of ministers so urgently? Yudhishthira made all preparations to go with Draupadi today, I don't mind Arjun going to Gurukul. But Eldest also would have gone with them if thi meeting has not been arranged. Gandhari consoled her.Dont worry, I will send him with Bheem later. Priyamvadha who is listening to their conversation interrupted See Maharani, Sahadev has come back. Kunti was shocked to see Sahadev . Putr, why did you come back? Did I not instruct you to attend on Draupadi? She asked him with impatience. Mamata, Bhrata Arjun will take care of her. Don't worry. Any way they will return in the evening. I came back to see to it that you take your medicine properly. I know Nakul will be careless. Where is he? He asked. He went to be with Bheem. Kunti saw a satisfying smile on Gandhari's face. Why can't Didi understand the situation?Knowing Draupadi's fascination for Arjun how can she allow her to be with him alone? How would her Eldest feel about this.ofcourse Her Phalgun will never disobey her word. Gandhari under stood her trauma. Kunti. It is a matter of few hours. Have faith in your son and daughter in law. They deserve to be with each other before Arjun goes to war. She said. Kunti helplessly looked at Priyamvada who assured her every thing will be fine, with her eyes. As soon as Arjun came face to face with her, Draupadi questioned him. Why did'nt you tell me yesterday that you are coming? Arjun smiled mischeously so that you will sleep peacefully all through the night. He said in a serious tone. Draupadi's face became red. You think I always dream about you or think about you? Don't be overconfident, She said boldly. Arjun took her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes. But your eyes are telling exactly what I said. Draupadi blamed herself in her heart. She took her face away from him so that she won't be captured with her reality. It is highly difficult to hide anything from his sharp eyes.Arjun looked at her thoroughly observing her simple make up almost no ornaments with only her mang ka Teeka and nose ring that is shining brilliantly enhancing her beauty. He adored her openly. You look so natural. Why do you wear all those ornaments? They suppress your natural beauty. Draupadi got thrilled on hearing his words.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago