Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Kurukshetr and River Hiranvati always had the kind of peace and tranquility that made the sages establish their hermitages there and pursue spiritualism.But the whole scene got changed with the advent of Kuru Pandav soldiers. Every where activity enthusiasm and apprehension.But generations together will remember the destruction and bloodshed that happened due to the animosity between the Pandavas and Kauravas.Krishna addressed the gathering that met to discuss the rules.' I request Pitamah Bheeshm to decide the rules of war." Bheeshm got up looked at all those waiting for him to speak.' I welcome every one who gathered here. The war that will start day after tomorrow marks the clash of ideologies,I won't blame any one side for this. Both are equally responsible for such an unwanted war that may lead to total loss and destruction.But let us move forward and prepare ourselves for day after tomorrow's battle. The war will start one hour after Sunrise and continue till sunset.Atirathi should fight with Atirathi, Maharathi should fight with Maharathi and so on.Multiple warriors should not attack a single warrior. Night battle should not be allowed. Wounded soldiers should be taken care of with utmost attention. Remember we all are honourable citizens first and then we are acclaimed warriors. Let us keep our reputation intact." Arjun looked at his white beard which he used to pull and play in his childhood.Now destiny made him stand up against his dearest Pitamah. Will he be able to shoot an arrow at him? Kunti Mata used to be fed up of him as he always used to throw tantrums to eat food. Then Pitamah will make him sit on his lap and make him eat by telling stories of Kuru warriors.He used to say.' My son,you should excell all our ancestors including me in valour." But he never said that he should prove his valour by striking at him only.Duryothan arranged snacks and drinks to all of them.Krishna brought Parth out of his thoughts ' Are you sleeping Parth? Enjoy the hospitality of Hastinapur." He handed over the drink to Arjun.Grand Father took Badami milk and looked at his dearest grandson . Destiny brought them against each other.Arjun is dearer to him than anyone in this world.Now if at all he has to move to the other world he would like to do it at Arjun's hands.Suddenly the Badami struck in his throat and he started coughing.Every one panicked. Arjun ran to him and clasped him tapped on his head by bending his head down. The Badami piece came out of his mouth and then Arjun offered him water.' Duryothan's face became red. He scolded his attendants.' Why did you leave pieces of Badame? Can't you put powder in Pitamah's bowl?Dussasan,Don't let them repeat it again." Pitamah took Arjun in his arms and kissed him on his forehead.' Don't worry. I am alright.I won't leave until you help me leave this world." Arjun sulked.He looked deep in to his eyes expressing his hurt feelings.Duryothan became impatient seeing the bonding of GRANDFATHER AND PARTH.Krishna observed that and approached Arjun .' Santanav Bheeshm,We are grateful to you for your guidance and blessings. We take leave as of now. Parth,let us leave. He will take rest." Arjun hugged his grandfather tightly and whispered.' Take care ." ...Panchali asked Krishna and Arjun curiously.' What happened there? Is everything fine? " Krishna smiled .' Panchali I have to drag Arjun literally from his grandfather. He wanted to re experience his childhood by sitting on his lap. " Arjun desparately pointed out.' That Duryothan boasts he is takingcare of him properly. But he can not even make him drink proper Badami milk.And he wants Pitamah to fight the war at the stake of his life." Krishna. Warned him.' Parth,Don't be that sentimental.It happened by mistake. Now think more about how to face The Great warrior Bheeshm .No one except you can tackle him." After Krishna left Panchali asked Arjun.' Are you fine?" Arjun replied matter of factly.' I hope I am . "
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Five thousand years ago on Marga Sirsha Ekadasi Arjun dropped his Gandiv. That lead to Bhagawan coming down in all his glory to the level of Nar who lost his sense of duty.Arjun stood on the bank of river Hiranvati . The sun is about to rise and illuminate the universe with his bright Rays.He slowly walked into the waters and stood facing the Rising sun. Tomorrow's sunrise will see the war begin and decide the lives of Eighteen Akshouhinis including Kauravas and Pandavas.Hey Lord of The Universe,Save the lives." He prayed.' Provided they had their life span left to live on this earth." The familiar friendly voice made him look back.Krishna is standing on the shore with a serene smile on his face.Arjun walked up to him and said.' Surely all those who participate in war may not have the same destiny to lose their lives together.Madhav,I wish some miracle should happen and change the mind of that stubborn cousin of us , Duryodhan," Krishna smiled ' Parth Come into your element.Your Eldest will get tensed up if you look aloof and detached.Dhrisht is waiting for you to discuss the vyuha for tomorrow.The boys want you to address them and give them tips.Your Wife wants you to be present at the Durga Puja she is holding for the welfare of Pandavas.So my dear Parth,hurry up." As they walked together suddenly Krishna stopped and turned to him.' Panchali did a good thing by holding Durga puja. Now listen to me carefully.Before going on your work worship Durga and praise her. She is Siva Sakti.Siva already graced you. Now you need the grace of Sakti.She is the Deity of power,energy,good luck and success. She is the Mata Sakti who saves her children and destroys Evil.Praise her with devotion. " Krishna took Arjun to the place where Panchali arranged everything for Durga Puja.On seeing them come over she smiled and welcomed them by giving them flowers to worship.Arjun moved forward and folded his hands before the Goddess. He praised her with great devotion. He Maa Jagadamba,Durga,Katyayani,You are the cause of creation,sustenance and destruction. You are the Sakti that instigates Brahma,Vishnu and Maheswar to fulfill their duties. You are the half of Siva Arthanariswar SivSakti holds the creation. We are all your progeny.Shower your grace on us and remove our troubles. Guide me Maa in this crucial hour." Arjun closed his eyes and saw before him Durga Bhavani smilingly standing before him with Trishul in hand.She extended her right hand and touched his head.'Arjun,my son,Narayan is your Soulmate. My lord Mahadev blessed you with Pasupat.What more do you want? You are the symbol of victory. You will win your rivals. My blessings are always with you. Vijayi Bhava" After she disappeared Arjun looked back and found Krishna and Krishnaa benevolently looking at him with smiling faces.He felt rejuvenated and energetic.Swayam Durga Mata appeared before him and blessed him.Jaya Mata Bhavani Durga Lalita.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice! Looking forward to read the next update!
ltelidevara thumbnail
The Pandava side had a surprise visitor from Kaurava side.Uluka,the son of Sakuni.He was sent by Duryothana. Yudhishtir politely invited him and offered him hospitality. Then he said.' Uluka say whatever that arrogant Duryothan asked you to convey. Don't hesitate." Uluka started with apprehension side glancing Bheema who is glaring at him. ' Yudhishtir.Dont expect to be the king again.You better live in the forest again. And Bheem you have selected a suitable job at Virat. Your obsession for eating made you a cook shamelessly.You took many oaths in Kurusabha. We are ready here. If you have guts keep your promise. " Bheem rolled his eyes.He is about to get on to Uluka but was stopped by Yudhi who raised his hand. Uluka continued.' Arjun, You became a eunuch and danced without shame. What happened to your virility? You brought shame to Kurus.You boast of being the greatest warrior of Aryavarth. Show your prowess by defeating Bheeshm,Dron,Karn. We would like to see your prowess." Arjun's face became red. Krishna said in a cool voice.'' Uluka Tell that Duryothan . Parth will come after him wherever you go.Dont waste your time in words. Be ready for action." Arjun said.' Uluka tell him not to fly high thinking of Pitamah. I will make him lie down. This is my promise to him. And then having removed Drona I will proceed to kill Karn. Tomorrow is not far away. Madhav is with us, Remember it."
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum update..
eagerly waiting for d first day of war
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Congratulations Di 🥳 Thanks Mahima.

Word Count: 0

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

awsum update..
eagerly waiting for d first day of war

Thanks. The war is round the corner.
130689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when r u updating ur next part..m eagerly waiting. u r a gr8 writer.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 130689

when r u updating ur next part..m eagerly waiting. u r a gr8 writer.

Thank you for your good words. The second thread started. The story moved ahead.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thank you for your good words. The second thread started. The story moved ahead.

Just wanted to know whether you read the story till date. Hope you liked the Arjun Draupadi centric MB . Ofcourse it is fictional still..