1m

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update.
loved panchali-iravan scene
dere bonding was portrayed very beautifully..
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

This update was too good! 🤗
I love to read Iravan-panchali and Arjun-shrutakirti scenes! So really thanks for writing them Di!! ❤️ u have portrayed everyone so well 👏 seriously di it's really incredible how u have included every character in Your OS and portrayed them so well! 😃 😛

Mahima The beauty of the Epic is such that every Charecter is significant in its own way. So by God's grace I am able to include almost all of them.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

wonderful update.
loved panchali-iravan scene
dere bonding was portrayed very beautifully..

Thanq very much for your appreciation.Hope you will enjoy the war updates also.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The sun rose in the morning dispelling the darkness around and brightening up the energy levels with warmth and vitality.Draupadi did worship to Katyayani and prayed for the welfare of Pandavas. She served them tasteful breakfast and looked after the arrangements of journey. After much discussion,it was decided that Draupadi also will have a shibir in their war camp.She would look after the food matters and physicians. Subhadra mostly should stay with Uttara and occasionally if she wanted she can visit the camp.Panchali and Subhadra did Arti to all of them and wished them victory in the battle.Panchali stared at Phalgun who is looking dynamic with his Devine crown ,Gandiv and inexaustive quivers.Krishna approached her and teased her in a low voice.' You are coming with us. You can have your fill there even." Panchali turned red and commented.' Nothing escapes from you. I am looking at the crown which is extraordinary." Krishna smiled at her defence.The procession started delightfully and reached Kurukshetr.They camped on the banks of Hiranvati river as planned by Arjun and Drisht. As they reached by the evening they enjoyed the evening rays of the sun. A very spacious kitchen hall was built already with every facility to cook for the Royal people and the army.Panchali who reached with her maids immediately got into her work, Bheem arranged hundred cooks who are experts in cooking all that is needed.After sunset Arjun and Krishna did Abhishek to Mahadev by establishing a Shiv Ling. Kurukshetr is a sacred place where so many sages have ashramas. Arjun took care to see that their camp will maintain a safe distance from the sages not disturbing their peaceful routine. Surprisingly the first guest to them happened to be Balram who is miffed with Krishna for not stopping the war of cousins.He was welcomed heartfully and after the night meals a private meeting is arranged to know Balram's purpose of visit. Balram addressed the gathering that comprises of all the prominent members of Pandava side. ' I really feel bad seeing all the kings of Aryavarth participate either on this side or Kaurava side. What is there that can not be stopped by amicable talks? Kanha went to Hastinapur but returned without making peace. Both Kauravas and Pandavas are our relatives. Still Krishna is blinded by his love for Arjun' Balaram shopped to take breath and continued. ' If Kanha decided to be with Pandavas they only will,win, Yato Krishnastato Jayah.Where Krishna is,there victory will be. I am the one who trained Bheem and Duryothan in mace fight. How can I watch one kill the other? So I decided not to participate in war. I will visit Duryothan also and bless him.I can not oppose Krishna's decision. So I will go to Saraswati Tirth and wait there till the end of the war." Arjun looked at Krishna who smiled assuringly. ' Parth,Tau Balram took a wise decision. Let him go and do penance. "
ltelidevara thumbnail
After Balram went off Krishna and Arjun walked by the shores of Hiranvati seeing the army camps lit up by torches. Some soldiers gathered around the campfire and started singing folk songs accompanied by the beat of drums played by vandimagafhas. Arjun concentrated on the song grasping the meaning of the song.Krishna observed him and asked.' Liked the song Parth? You are unique. Even at the moment of the forth coming battle you enjoy such things. You know I am also like that. That is why we connected so well." Arjun seriously looked into Krishna's eyes.' You heard the song well? The meaning of the lyrics?" Krishna nodded.' No not quite well. What does the song mean?" Arjun stopped gazed into the serene waters of Hiranvati and murmured.' O my Beloved! Forgive me for leaving you and joining the war. I know you never let me part with you even for a minute. But now I left you not knowing when I meet you again.Or If I meet you again or not. But my love. Let us not be unhappy at this moment of pain. Let us reminisce the beautiful moments together The moon lit nites,The passionate kisses and the breathless embraces. Let us hope for Union but if we can't meet,let us meet in heaven." Arjun 's voice broke as he finished the last line. Krishna turned him in his direction and said in his magnetic voice.' Parth,why do you feel sad? You should see the spirit of boldness the soldier displayed.He is confident of meeting his beloved if not in this world atleast in other world." Arjun questioned.' Why should he be denied the company of his wife? Isn't it injustice on our part to make him fight war to fulfill our purpose? " Krishna smiled' Because he is a soldier his duty is to fight battles.Life or death he should do his duty. And he is doing it. Now don't think too much. Tomorrow we may have to meet Pitamah to discuss the rules of war.will you go to your tent? Or you can stay in my tent." Arjun and Krishna had tents side by side. Arjun silently walked into his tent after hugging his Madhav.Krishna entered his tent and saw Draupadi waiting for him.He raised his eyebrows on seeing her at such odd hour.Panchali asked him.' Did he reach his tent?" Krishna nodded. She said in a low voice.' Govind since the war is decided,I observe him disturbed and ill at ease with himself.You know he is bearing maximum responsibility of the battle proceedings.I never found him so vulnerable.I saw him going for battles just like he is attending a celebration.But now he looks dazed,disturbed..." Krishna approached her and placed his hand on her head.' Parth is my responsibility. I care for him I love him and you know I compete with you in that aspect and win hands down." Panchali looked up and smiled.' I know. But can't you remove his dilemmas and prepare him for war?" Krishna promised.' I do. I will remove his mental trauma and if necessary I will manifest...Krishna stopped in the middle and warned.' But Yajnaseni,you also have the responsibility to do your bit. " Draupadi is bewildered.' What can I do in this regard?" Her question is met with a mischevous taunt.' Is this the question you have to ask after spending that many moments with him. You can infuse faith in him in your own way. Surely the wife in you can make it possible." Panchali walked out of the tent and went to the adjacent one .Parth is in deep sleep.His face is moon like but still she could see unrest behind those closed eyes.Panchali softly ran her hand through his hair and whispered.' Arjun,I am with you. Always."
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just one more page to go! 😎
Congratulations Di! 🥳 ❤️
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
both d updates were beautifully written..
excited for d war updates
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun opened his eyes suddenly. Seeing Draupadi he moved and made place for her on his couch.' Why are you roaming without sleep? See your eyes! I think you should have stayed back at Upaplavya." He scolded with concern. Panchali is miffed.' You think I could stay back? Never. If that is the case I would have gone back to Panchal thirteen years back." Arjun enjoyed seeing the frown on her face that made her look more beautiful.He gave a piece of advice to her observing the expressions on her face.' Better late than never.Now I very much wish you take your sons to Panchal. Wait I will ask my father in law also to go back. Then I will send Abhi,Uttara and Subhadra to Dwaraka. Then I will be at peace." Panchali got up to say good nite but was not allowed to go.Arjun did not let her get up.' Honestly all my fears and concerns will blowoff in your presence.Krishnaa I very much want you here with me. But my only fear is you will be effected by day to day war happenings. " Arjun's face became dull as if he is foreseeing future incidents. Panchali took his head on her waist standing nearer to him.'She said in a low voice.' Arjun,I heard tomorrow you go and discuss the rules of war with Pitamah.I want you to be bold and calm when you face him.Remember it is not easy for him also to fight with you whom he loves like his own son.So don't make things difficult for him." Arjun silently nodded his head indicating his approval.He asked her.' Did you set up every thing for my early morning Sivabhishek? I would complete it before I go around the camp to check my army." Panchali smiled.' Ofcourse your excellence,I did everything for you. You can proceed." Arjun looked up and smilingly said.' Thank you my queen."...The morning brought the news of an unwanted visitor seeking entrance into the Pandava camp.He was Rukmi,the Vidarbha prince and brother of Rukmini.After politely offering him hospitality,Yudhishtir enquired his welfare. Rukmi is arrogant. He nodded his head indicating everything fine and turned towards Arjun and boasted.' Arjun,It is your good luck if I fight on your side.Dont be afraid of the Kaurava army with so many Maharathis. They are nothing before me.You just relax and watch . I will finish of your rivals." Every one who listened his words got hurt at his boastfulness. Arjun looked at Krishna who is smiling ,calm and composed. He thought of Rukmi's shamelessness as Krishna who defeated Rukmi at the time of Rukmini's abduction is sitting there.Arjun looked at Rukmi with his natural attitude and said.' When Duryothan was imprisoned by Gandharvas You were nowhere to help me. When I fought with Kaurava army at Virat singlehandedly I didn't seek your help.Now you think I need your help? I don't need your services. You can go somewhere and help those in need. I don't need you in my camp." Rukmi fumed at Pandavas but went off and met Duryothan. There also he was rejected. He returned back to Vidarbha disappointed. Only two persons did not participate in war. They are Balram and Rukmi.Afterwards Krishna,Dhrisht ,Pandavas ,and Sikhandi went to the decided place where they have to discuss rules with Pitamah.It was nearer to Duryothan's camp as no one wants to give trouble to Pitamah by asking him to come to a far away place. Bheeshm.Dron,Kripa,Aswathama,Karna,Duryothan and Dussasan met the Pandava warriors.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice 😳
I Love how Arjun teases Draupadi 😳 😉
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
wonderful!!
looking forward to see kauravas n pandavas meeting over war rules.