Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Very nice 😃
uttara 😭

Mahima your comment due.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun got mesmerised on seeing her blushing face.' Madhav calls you Kalyani so aptly. There is nothing more beautiful than your face." Panchali smiled at him and asked.' Why did you not propose my father for Sarva Senadhipati? You know he is hurt." Arjun answered precisely.' He will never be hurt. For sure." Panchali retorted.' Arjun,He is my father. I know him well. " Arjun pinched her cheek softly and said.' But I know him more than you. We know each other too well. You were not even born then." Panchali looked at his charming face confident and brimming with attitude.Arjun pulled her close and explained.' Krishnaa,I know he is my Guru's accomplice. So adept in warfare. And he had profound knowledge of war formations. But still I feel his age won't permit him to take stress. Of late he became physically week and vulnerable. Also the way we especially you endured humiliation ,forest life and troubles took their toll on him.I know how the father of a daughter will feel.I also have a daughter.To our ill fate it became invetible for us to include him in war.But I don't want him to take more stress." Panchali stared at him with wonder.Her father is right.There is only one Arjun and he is unique.Arjun kissed her on her forehead and teased.' Is my explanation enough for my queen? Or still she has displeasure over my selection? " Panchali silently raised on her toes and closed her eyes waiting to have his touch on her whole being . Yajnaseni shivered at the moment like it is her first moment of bliss with her Arjun...Krishna nourished the white horses of Devine origin and infused joy and confidence in them.He adjusted the reins in his hand and looked up to see the ape banner. Hanuman looked down and bowed before his Lord. Krishna smiled and asked.' Hanuma,Are you comfortable there? " Hanuman replied with humility.' Prabhu Where ever you are there Hanuma is. I feel blessed to be with you in this crucial battle." Krishna affectionately reminded him.' Remember. Your Swami means I am not fighting battle.Only Parth will fight. So control yourself and be composed.And remember there is no difference between him and myself.We both came to this earth for a similar purpose. To establish Dharma and wipe out evil." Arjun approached Krishna and asked with surprise.' With whom you are talking? " Krishna smiled mischievously.' With stars and the moon.See they look too cool and beautiful." Arjun smiled back and retorted,' I know you won't give a straight reply to anything. You and your mysterious ways. Some day I will solve your mystery for sure." Krishna laughed and assured.' And I wish the day is nearer. But for now let us see if our whole army is ready to start for Kurukshetra tomorrow." Arjun said in a hesitating voice.' Madhav,I want Abhi and Kirti to stay back till the need arises. They can join latter." Krishna asked.' Why? If Arjun's sons should take advantage then Iravan also should.As it is Ulupi has a feeling that you never loved her much like you loved your other wives.Panchali is won by you and she reigns supreme in your heart. Subhadra is my dearest sister. So she always gets your attention." Arjun is irked.' Is it about how much I love my wives? Abhi is newly married. Uttara is pregnant. So he deserves to spend time with her. As for Kirti he is the youngest of the boys. He can wait and later he can join.Iravan is suitable to enter battlefield.It is nothing to do with my love for my wives." Krishna smiled.' Don't worry. I agree with your reasoning. But It is not possible to stop Abhi for you and me combined. If Abhi comes Kirti follows him. They are inseparable. Now let fate decide the fate of your boys. Don't think too much." Krishna patted his Parth on his shoulder and Arjun sighed and nodded. The two friends walked towards the army camp to see the preparations for war.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U were not even born at that time 😆 ArDi r too sweet 😳
Loved the update! ❤️
And wow Abhi-Kirti r inseparable
Di u have portrayed everyone so well ❤️ i love the relation between Abhi and Kirti! U have portrayed it so well
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

U were not even born at that time 😆 ArDi r too sweet 😳
Loved the update! ❤️
And wow Abhi-Kirti r inseparable
Di u have portrayed everyone so well ❤️ i love the relation between Abhi and Kirti! U have portrayed it so well

Mahima, Hope you are writing exams well.You are right. Even I enjoyed writing that line. Drau was not born when Arjun had a face off with Drupad. But the way their mutual admiration developed with the passage of time is really interesting. These days I am reading Kajal Ojha's Draupadi in Hindi. Want to introduce some excerpts if I get time.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The night before the Pandava army left for Kurukshetra saw the whole family assembling in the royal garden of Upaplavya that was lit up by hundreds of Diyas.Krishna finally succeeded in convincing Satya to leave for Dwaraka the next day.He told her since Balaram started on his pilgrimage miffed with the war proceedings,Satya should take care of administration and look after the security of Dwaraka. Satyaki and Kritavarma also are participating in war. So along with Pradyumna Satya has to bear the responsibility. When Krishna announced Satya's departure that will happen the next day Every one felt bad. The boys hugged her and said.' We miss you a lot. We thought of sharing our war experiences with you." Panchali felt depressed. She always enjoyed being with Satya.Arjun sighed with relief and confessed.' Now I feel relaxed. Otherwise I have to bear with your tantrums after a tedious day in battlefield. You will not let me go without showing a recap of the happenings at war.I should thank Madhav for his wise decision." Satya retorted instantly.' Don't worry.After the war got over I will make you demonstrate everything." Every one laughed at their banter. Dhaumya did Homa and offered oblations to all the gods. Dharmaraj Yudhishtir looked calm and composed.He reconciled to the fact that war is inevitable to get their kingdom back.Bheem is beaming with pride.'Finally I can do justice by punishing the criminals of Draupadi. And Mata Kunti also endorsed the war. What more do I want? Let the Pandava scions reign supreme." He pronounced his feelings and got shouts of applause from every one.Dhrisht promised total commitment towards the purpose.' I will fulfill my duty as the Sarva Senadhipati. Brother in law Arjun has so much faith in my ability. I will never let him down." Arjun smiled at him in appreciation. Abhi came forward and confessed.' On behalf of my brothers and myself I promise we will keep the Pandava glory flying high.Kauravas will taste what Arjun's son can do to them. Those who insulted my Jyesht Mata have to count their days now onwards." Draupadi and Subhadra had tears in their eyes. They hugged him together and signalled Arjun to come. Abhi hugged his father and Arjun lifted him up like he is a small kid. With moisture in his eyes he admonished him.' My son. We are there to face them. You are our future hope. Don't be aggressive in the battlefield. All of you stick together and do only that what is entrusted to you.Think of Uttara. She needs you more." Krishna got up walked to Arjun and smiled.' Parth,A lion cub never stays back. He is Arjun's son and Krishna's nephew. At what age you fought your first war? That too with the great Drupad?Think over." Drupad laughed broadly and added.' Abhimanyu,Your father is too young when he defeated me and earned fame. I was awestruck on seeing the clarity,precision ,lightness of hand and the speed with which he overpowered me completely. Your father is equally adept at sword fight. In a brief while he exhibited his extraordinary skills in such a manner that I was desparate to make him my son in law at any cost.And the rest is history." Arjun felt embarrassed and Draupadi blushed.Abhi and the boys clapped gleefully. Abhi complained.' Pitamah Drupad, I wanted to hit Fish Target and get my wife. But Pitasri fixed my marriage suddenly." Uttara smiled and said.' Why didn't you tell that before? My father also would have arranged that. " Bheem patted Abhi and assured.' My son the battle ahead will give you that much fame I can say you will be hailed by one and all"
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful,superb,awsum
i am continuously reading d os past one day
so much excited to encounter another mahabharat altogether
do continue...
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi looked at Iravan who bent his head and looked immersed in thoughts. She went to him and placed her hand on his head.' Iravan Say something. You are the Eldest son of your father. Don't hesitate to express your thoughts." Iravan looked up and asked.' Should I?" Draupadi firmly stated.' Yes you should my son, On the eve of the great battle express yourself.Your mother will feel happy." Panchali took his hand and led him to the centre. Arjun looked curiously at them. Iravan raised his head and started slowly.' Jyesht Mata more than any one else you owe my services. I know I am the Eldest of my Pitasri but I am proud to accept my younger brother Abhi's superiority in warfare. He is my father's successor in the true sense. But I will do my best and punish those criminals who insulted you. When I was about to leave my mother told me ' Dont spare those devilish people who humiliated your Jyesht Mata. Make me proud by offering yourself at your father's feet." Panchali had tears in her eyes. How she hated Ulupi for being the first one to experience conjugal bliss with Arjun. But she proved herself worthy to be his wife . Now she even offered her son to enter the most crucial battle of Arjun's life. Panchali hugged Iravan and blessed him.' May you light up the clan of Pandavas." Krishna asked Arjun who closed his eyes as if reminiscing something.' Parth, Ulupi always is selfless. Noble. She loved you heartfully.If she wanted she would have kept Iravan back as he is her life support. But no.She offered him to you as a token of her love for you.What are you deliberating now?" Arjun answered in a broken voice.' But is this battle worth her sacrifice? Isn't it advisable to keep our future hopes away from battle cries?" Krishna looked deep into his Parth's changing attitude day by day. The greatest warrior of Aryavarth is shaking from within.What will be the outcome of this? Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder. He kept silent. He knew his Parth is in dilemma that can not be wiped off with assuring words. It needs to be removed from the base. Kirti clapped his hands and called for attention.' Being the Youngest I will never be counted seriously. But I want you to count me also. I am also Arjun's son." Kirti pouted pretending hurt. Abhi and Sutasom hugged him together and shouted.' Kirti Hurray . We will show our might to those fools." ...Panchali approached Arjun who is looking at the stars and the moon. She observed his absent mindedness and touched his hand lightly. Arjun swiftly turned to her and smiled.' The DDay is nearer. The war stares at our face.Panchali. I feel scared.By this time we should have provided our children stability and security. But we are sending them into battle field. I feel guilty." Arjun's words and the way he said made Panchali worried.What is going on in his mind? He is glaringly disturbed that she is sure. But at this juncture? Why is he exhibiting a certain weakness which is unusual for Arjun the warrior par Excellence.Panchali took his head on her heart lying down on the couch. She started softening his colours smoothly. Arjun hugged her tightly making her breathless.He wanted to escape from his fears,apprehensions etc.What better way is there to escape ? He should either be with his Madhav or revel in the warmth of his Fireborn.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

wonderful,superb,awsum
i am continuously reading d os past one day
so much excited to encounter another mahabharat altogether
do continue...

Welcome to the OS. Do comment whenever you feel like.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Nice 😛
Drupad 😆

Drupad is always loving and proud towards Arjun.Mahima you are my energiser .
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This update was too good! 🤗
I love to read Iravan-panchali and Arjun-shrutakirti scenes! So really thanks for writing them Di!! ❤️ u have portrayed everyone so well 👏 seriously di it's really incredible how u have included every character in Your OS and portrayed them so well! 😃 😛