Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice!
Now I can't wait for ArDi to meet pragiti! 😳

Mahima Pragati may not agree to go with Krishna to meet her parents. She is too tied up to her Grand mother. So we have to wait still.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna consoled her with his soft words.' Bua,don't worry. Your sons are noble and follow dharma at any cost . They will get back their kingdom with their valour.You will see the prediction of Akasavani become true. Very soon they will be emperors again. Your daughter in law conveyed her regards to you. They are looking forward to touch your feet and serve you." As Krishna finished his words he saw a fourteen year girl touch his feet with her tender hands. Krishna immediately pulled her up and hugged her to his heart. ' Pragati you look so much like my Parth. But you have your mother's grace.You know your father is upset that you and Bua did not come to Abhi's marriage. Why? Don't you want to meet your parents and brothers?" Pragati did not reply but looked at her grand mother.Kunti desparately complained to Krishna.' Kanha. Phalgun sent me message to me to be ready to come there with Satyaki. I told this stubborn girl not to disappoint my son.But she said she won't go If I won't come." Krishna asked Kunti.' Then why did you stay back? You know how hurt Parth was ? " Kunti had tears in her eyes.She said in a broken voice.' Kanha,The day my daughter in law was humiliated in Kuru Sabha,I took an oath that I will see my sons only after they avenge her insult. I know Phalgun must have felt shattered . Tell him his mother awaits to bear the title Veer Mata yet again when he punishes his wife's offenders. Only then will I be able to face the people of Aryavarth." Pragati hugged her and wiped her tears.She told Krishna with firm resolve.' Mama, Tell Pitasri I will bring Dadimata to him personally when he wins back Indraprasth.I know he will make his dear mother and dearest daughter proud by destroying my mother's culprits." Krishna looked at her proud face with immense love.' You are like my Sakhi Pragati Royal,upright and perfect.Take care of Bua. Your father will certainly win back every thing for you." He blessed her and kissed on her forehead.Krishna had his lunch at Vidur's house in the company of his Bua and Pragati. Vidur's wife is a great devotee of Krishna and served delicious food to him with so much respect. Afterwards Vidur arranged comfortable bed for him and even pressed his feet.He asked Krishna with folded hands.' Madhusudhan,Why did you come to Hastina? Duryothan decided he will not give back kingdom to Pandavas. Don't go to Kuru Sabha. He may do harm to you." Krishna smiled his devine smile.He assured Vidur.' Mahatma Vidur If I don't try to make peace People will criticise me. It is my duty to try my best. Dont worry. None can harm me in any way." In the morning Krishna went with Satyaki to Kurusabha.Narada,Parasurama and Kanva accompanied him.Krishna addressed Dhritarashtra in his magnetic voice.' Maharaj,you looked after Pandavas since their childhood. After Pandu's death they treated you as his father. They made you proud with their achievements and by performing Rajasuya.Duryothana out of jealousy robbed their kingdom in the Dice game. Still they patiently spent twelve years in Exile and one year incognito.Now they are requesting you to give them back their kingdom. Maharaj,they are righteous. Do justice to them and avoid destruction of your race.I hope you remember Parth's valour when he defeated all your warriors and got back Virat's cattle. That he did alone. Now I will be Parthsarathi. I will drive his chariot.None of your warriors can stand before us.So take a good decision and flourish With your family." Parasurama warned Duryothan.' You know who Krishna and Arjuna are? They are Devine sages Nar Narayan.They took birth as Brother in laws to serve the Devine purpose. Nar defeated Dambhodbhav with great ease . Likewise Arjun will defeat Karn without any doubt.Maharaj tell your son not to have rivalry with Ktishna and Arjun."Bheeshm tried to mend Duryothan's ways.' Grandson.Dont be the reason for the destruction of Kuruvamsh. None in your side can stand before Arjun if he uses his full might. Don't burn your army with the arrows released from Gandiv.Open your eyes and be sensible."
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
The outskirts of Upaplavya is looking like the battle field with all the soldiers and princes getting trained by Bheem and Arjun in various arts of warfare. Nakul is looking after the horses and chariots that should be well equipped with Many weapons and other things. Sahadev is maintaining the list of entrants into the army ,checking them properly and then sending them to Arjun. Satyaki went with Krishna and Dhrisht Dyumn is planning the supposed vyuhas with some soldiers. Draupadi's sons except Kirti are practicing physical combat under the supervision of Bheema.As it is nearing Sunset the golden red hue covered the bluish sky and the SunGod is contemplating setting in the western hirizon. By the lake side a chariot drove towards the war Zone but abruptly stopped far behind fearing scared to enter without the permission of The chief commander ,the third Pandav Arjun. Kirti ascended from the chariot and helped his mother get down.The Queen of Pandavas looked around observing the whole war atmosphere and asked her son.' Where is your Pitasri? Not seen anywhere?" Kirti also could not find him any where. They both started walking by the lakeside not disturbing the trainee soldiers.Panchali wondered at the seriousness with which every trainee is trained. Her husband is right.Despite Govind's trials to make peace with Hastina,the war preparations are going in full swing.He is right. They really mean to avenge her insult. She did not meet him after Krishna went off. He shifted his base to the training camp and day and night staying there with the army. Panchali missed him so much. She called her son Kirti and asked him to take her to him.Panchali is walking slowly enjoying the setting Sun and the transparent waters of the lake. Suddenly she was stopped by Bheem's loud voice calling her name.' Panchali,You gave us surprise.What made you come all the way here? " Panchali did Pranam and replied with a friendly smile.' Just like that. I wanted to watch the camp that's all.I don't want to disturb you that is why I came by this time." Bheem smiled broadly." Look at our camp We both are making sure that Duryothan will get defeated by us within one week.I know that fool will never oblige Eldest with Indraprasth.So heaven is opening doors to him and to his brothers and also to that Karn" Panchali said in a pleasing tone.' I know Arya Bheem. I never doubt our victory. You both together will make it happen with Govind's council." Bheem 's face glowed in happiness and he directed her to the place where Arjun is. He said he will return to Upaplavya and relax before having his full dinner. As Panchali walked with Kirti to the open space nearer to the lake she saw Arjun and Abhimanyu practicing sword fight. Arjun is teaching him the varieties of sword defence.' This is the ninth one Abhi.Move the sword swiftly left and right,the grip should be light while you defend the opponent. Turn around and take the stance." Abhi turned round saw Draupadi and lost his grip. Arjun struck his sword from his hand and scolded.' Is that the way to concentrate? Whoever may come you should...Before Arjun could complete Abhi ran towards Draupadi and almost lifted her up with excitement.' What a surprise Jyesht Mata why didn't you inform me before?" Panchali made a face seeing Arjun's attitude and remembered Govind's words.' Parth is too strict while instructing." Kirti ran to Arjun and clasped his waist.' Pitasri I missed your lessons. Please repeat sword defence tomorrow. I still am learning the third one. Abhi Bhrata went ahead no?" Arjun hugged him and assured.' Putr. He is older than you.you are the youngest. So you can take your time. I will teach you again. " Panchali scolded Abhi.' Now enough of your sword fight. Uttara is getting bored. Go and spend time with her,if your Guru permits you. I hope he didn't forget that you are newly married." Arjun smiled at her annoyance and nodded to Abhi signalling him to go.Abhi pulled Kirti also with him on to his horse.' Let us beat Satanik and Sutasom by reaching faster." He said and the next minute the horse galloped with both the brothers shouting Hurray at the other two ie Satanik and Sutasom.πŸ˜ƒWhere is Iravan?" Panchali asked Arjun walking by the side of the lake .' He went with Nakul to order more chariots for our warriors.Prati left for Upaplavya just before you came." Arjun informed her. The sun went down completely making way for night maiden.Darkness is trying to invade the earth dominating Twilight. Panchali felt peaceful feeling the cool breeze from the lake.Arjun asked her with a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.' Missed me too much? " Panchali sideglanced him and answered sharply.' Yes Ofcourse . But you seemed disturbed on my arrival. You scolded Abhi for losing concentration because of me. I regret coming over and wasting your time." Panchali pushed her curls that are covering her face due to the blowing winds . Arjun laughed heartily and stopped her. He turned her towards him.He said seriously.' Ofcourse You caused disturbance not only to the desciples but to the Guru also." It took a little time for her to understand his taunt.Her face turned red. She took hasty steps forward and said.' Fine. I take leave. Continue your training without disturbance."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww such a cute update! πŸ˜›
Loved Abhimanyu-draupadi and abhimanyu-shrutakirti scene!
And the ArDi scene was really very cute!! 😳 ❀️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun caught her hand and stopped her.' Always burning like fire. Ofcourse The Fire Born burns.Who told you I was disturbed? I felt so relaxed on seeing your face.But I should not expose myself before my children. What will they think? Pitasri dropped the sword on seeing Mata's beautiful face?" Panchali laughed at the way he said those words. She lovingly gazed at him and said.' No one can win you in words.You know how to justify yourself." Arjun smiled with attitude.' No one can win over me either in battlefield or in the battle of love ." Panchali turned her face away and asked.' You won't come home tonite also? What will you do at night here?" Arjun pulled her close and said.' Just trying to get out of my temptation to be with you and worship your beauty." Panchali sulked.' Don't lie. I know your self restraint.You can be a monk and stay away from all temptations. It was a proven fact." Arjun laughed and said.' I am planning vyuhas with Dhrisht.We want to be ready with every minute matter related to war. And the finance that is required to maintain the army,their needs and the need of their families also.When the soldiers fight for us we should take care of their families. Your father,Virat and Madhav provided finance. I am just calculating whether it is sufficient or not." Panchali sighed in despair.' Arjun I feel shattered sometimes. Just think about our Indraprasth treasury. The unlimited wealth you brought from your expeditions. That Duryothan robbed all that and now we have to depend on others for our necessity. It breaks my heart Arjun." Arjun made her sit on a smooth rock nearer to the water.He took her face in his hands.' Look into my eyes Krishnaa. I agree with what you said just now.But I feel confident of our victory since Madhav is with us.I promise we will get Indraprasth back.Hundred percent.Be with me in my most crucial fight ever." Panchali placed her hand on his.The moon is rising higher illuminating the surroundings.Arjun showed her the reflection of moon in the lake waters.Panchali felt elated on seeing the naturelover who always enjoys the beauty of it in any situation.She asked him slowly.'What do you think? Will that foolish Duryothan listen to Govind? Will Pragati come with him to us? Arjun,I want my daughter here. Why don't Mata come with my daughter? Still how long I have to wait? Or is she angry with me for leaving her when she is still months old?She may be angry with me Arjun,that is why she is not coming." Panchali became teary eyed remembering her Pragati.Arjun also has moisture in his eyes.He knew how painful it is to be away from his dear daughter.He took her on his waist closer as he is standing. His silence made her realise how much he is missing his daughter. ' Pitasri,Mata " Iravan called from a distance.Arjun moved away and answered.' Yes Iravan,Come nearer."Panchali wiped her tears and smiled at him.' Where were you till now? I asked for you as soon as I came." Iravan came and touched her feet. Arjun asked him.' Where is Nakul? What happened? How many chariots are available to us ? "Iravan replied.' Pitasri they are ready to make more chariots but they need time." Arjun said thoughtfully.' Time is what we don't have much.Let us see how much time Madhav gives us to be ready with everything. Krishnaa,Go with Iravan.It is already late." Panchali got up and told Arjun.' Come back tomorrow. Sixteenth day of Abhi's marriage is to be celebrated tomorrow. Subhadra and Satya are planning it already." Arjun nodded his head and helped her get into the chariot...Hastinapur Sabha is waiting to hear what Dhritrashtr will say to Krishna's compromise proposal.The blind king started in his broken voice.' Madhusudan. I would like to follow your advice by all means. But my son is foolish. He doesn't know what is good for him. He is misguided by Sakuni and Karna.Please try once to bring him into his senses." Grandfather Bhishm spoke in a soft voice.' Duryothan,make peace with Pandavas. Yudhishtir will always love you like his own brothers.Bheem will never disobey his brother. Arjun and the Twins will respect you as their elder. The battle would have been finished if Arjun took a drastic step on that day in Virat Kingdom rather than making us sleep by Sammohanastr. Hail his generosity.Isnt it a fact that your friend Karn also became senseless and defeated twice by Arjun? Think properly and decide who is your own and who are fake."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Wow 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
I love to read the scenes where ArDi talk about their child 😳 seriously their child must be so special and lucky to have the most beautiful princess and the most charming prince as parents! ❀️
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Wow 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
I love to read the scenes where ArDi talk about their child 😳 seriously their child must be so special and lucky to have the most beautiful princess and the most charming prince as parents! ❀️

Mahima. Yes their children are special. They belong to ARDI Pragati may not meet them now. But surely she is standing by her grandmother not leaving her alone.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali told Satya and Subhadra that Arjun will come the next day to participate in Abhi's sixteenth day marriage celebrations. Abhi who is listening to her commented.' Maa why such celebrations now. We should not waste time now. Actually I have to learn Chakravyuh formation. I know how to enter but don't know how to return back." Uttara asked him with a surprised look.' Why did you learn it half half? " Subhadra replied with a smile.' He learnt it when he was in my stomache. Arya was explaining me the trick to pierce the vyuha. I slept after that. Arya found me sleeping and stopped.So Abhi learnt how to enter.Not more than that." Abhi said with disappointment.' You know Uttara only Mama Sri and Pitasri knew that vyuha. But to my bad luck I can not learn from either of them.Now I will definitely ask Pitasri to teach me . Otherwise I will be trapped inside the Chakravyuh and fall in danger." Panchali stopped him from saying more.' Abhi Dont say such inauspicious things. No need of you to enter that Chakravyuh when your father is around. He won't let you go. " Abhi smiled at her concern.Satya said,' Panchali Swami unnecessarily went to Hatinapur. Waste of time.Better than that we would have declare war at the earliest.Any way Arjun is ready with every thing." Subhadra agreed.' Yes Bhabhi. Those stubborn people won't listen to Bhrata.I hope he would return as soon as possible." Panchali returned to her chamber late after looking after the arrangements for next day's celebrations.She told Malini to blow off the lights and go to her room. She stood at the balcony and reminisced her conversation with Arjun in the evening.Suddenly in the darkness Panchali could see the familiar white horse of Savyasachi that is approaching with the Gandivdhari on it. As it came nearer she saw her husband holding Gandiv in his left hand . Panchali's heart skipped a beat. Why is he coming so late at night? Did Govind send any message ? She hurriedly went inside and opened the door for him.Arjun came inside placed his Gandiv carefully and Panchali asked with anxiety.' What happened? Why did you come suddenly? Any message from Govind? " Arjun silently watched her expressions and relaxingly walked towards the balcony.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali followed him silently.Arjun stood watching the beauty of the chilled winter night. The Cool breeze is making them aware of the entrance of the most coveted of all seasons.The Seetakaal. He felt his wife at his back and pulled her to the front. Panchali looked at him with surprise. He is looking fresh as if just taken bath. Arjun understood her query and cleared her doubt.' I went to Nakul took bath woke him up ,held a discussion on chariots till he threw me out for disturbing his sleep.Panchali taunted him.' Just because you can survive without sleep you expect every one to be like you.what urgency is there to discuss at this late hour? Is the war going to start immediately?" Arjun replied firmly.' Yes Krishnaa,Madhav told me his mission failed. He alerted me.' Parth get ready for war." Panchali is excited.' Govind came back ? Where is he? In Satya's chamber?" Arjun nodded his head.' No he didn't come. I felt his presence." Panchali stared at him . She knew both of them had this mental connect and feel each other in absence.Arjun suddenly hugged her closer and kneeled down placing his head on her waist.' Krishnaa.Everything over. I can't dream of my Pitamah ruffling my hair. Never. Instead he will stand with his bow opposite to me and I have to fight him." Panchali understood his trauma. She pulled him closer and pushed his curls from his forehead.She knew maximum responsibility will be entrusted to him only.He should look after everything continue his battle but he has to simultaneously fight with his inner conscience that will never allow him to fight his elders.She said in a soft tone.' Arjun fate has allotted this in our share. We have to move forward. Atleast for our children.Pool up your strength my husband,The purpose of your life must be this only to punish the evil.Govind is with us. What is there to worry?" Arjun smiled on hearing husband from,her mouth.He teased her getting back his usual naughty nature.' Husband? These days you are too fond of this word. Why? " Panchali smiled her beautiful smile that mesmerised the great archer.' Yes,I am fond of that word. I also like the one whom I addressed thus." Arjun forgot his dilemmas and became the aggressive lover he used to be with her,and whispered.' Aren't you feeling cold?"Panchali replied with her inviting lotus eyes and pleased her husband.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
❀️ ❀️
Beautiful update! 😳 πŸ‘