Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Aww ❤️ Arjuna always have to mollify Panchali 😆 ❤️
Nice update! :):)

She is his motivation. Without her support from behind and Madhav's councilling from the front Arjun could not overcome his sentiments and fight the war.
ltelidevara thumbnail
The training camp at the outskirts of Upaplavya commenced under the supervision of Arjun and Bheem.The young lads from other countries who support Pandavas joined with great enthusiasm. It starts at 5 in the morning and continue for three hours. After that Arjun will test the skills of the trainees and give them grades as per their calibre. In the afternoon sometimes he will hold competitions for them and reward them when they excell in different branches of warfare.On the whole he became busier as days progressed. After ten days Krishna will go to Hastinapur as the muhurat is fixed by Dhaumya then.That day after dinner Satya Panchali and Krishna sat discussing the consequences if Duryothan refuses to compromise.' Where is Arjun?" Satya asked Krishna. That is the query that Panchali also wanted to ask since she did not see him after lunch.Krishna is holding the rope that is used to control the horse in his left hand. He replied thoughtfully. He took his soldiers to the out skirts a little away from the camp to train them in arrangements of vyuhas as they need basic knowledge to know what is expected of them when a vyuha is arranged. They should know the key positions and how to stick to them despite enemy attack.Dhrisht and Satyaki accompanied him. Abhi insisted on coming but Arjun did not allow him as it may take long to return.He took his sons and Iravan. " Satya asked him.' These days you are always having this rope in your hand. Are you seriously thinking of driving your Parth's chariot? " Krishna instantly replied.' Yes Satya. I will be his charioteer. I promised him." Satya widened her eyes and asked.' Tell me how it happened. I always wanted to know." Panchali is all attention. She also wanted to know how her husband achieved her Govind as his charioteer.Krishna started.' You know for a brief period we returned to Dwaraka as I have many matters to settle before war commences.Sakuni planned and sent Duryothan to ask my help and Bhrata Balram's support.Parth also came for the same purpose.Duryothan entered my chamber first and sat at my head place. Then came Parth and sat at my feet on the floor .I got up from sleep and saw Parth first. After knowing the reason I asked them to chose between me who will not fight and one Akshouhini Narayani Sena who are great fighters. As Parth is younger I gave him first chance. He immediately choose me over that vast Sena. Duryothan is overcome by joy thinking of Parth's foolishness.He took Narayani Sena happily and went off. I asked Parth why he chose so he answered me he doesn't want me to fight but drive his chariot.He said he knew they will win as I stood by them." Satya clapped and Panchali smiled thinking of her endearing husband.The next moment Arjun entered with dusty body and greeted them.Krishna affectionately touched his shoulder and asked ,' Every thing went on as planned? Arjun nodded with satisfaction.he said.' They all are quick learners. But more vyuhas are to be explained that I may do day after tomorrow." Krishna said.' Go and take bath and relax. Sakhi look after him " Krishna winked at Draupadi and Satya smiled meaning fully.Panchali ascended the stairs with Parth following her. Arjun took bath in warm flavoured water and felt rejuvenated. He came out and bent before Panchali to dry up his hair. Panchali dried up his hair with a towel and Arjun sprinkled the water drops on her face.Panchali feigned anger and stared at his chiselled body with pearl like water drops shining on it. She touched the water drop with her forefinger and Arjun smiled with his usual charm making her avert her gaze . He bent down and swallowed the water drops sprinkled on her face with his warm lips.Panchali tried to stop him.' Eat something Arjun. You must be hungry.All day you toiled hard. I brought your food here.Eat now." Arjun took her in his arms and whispered.' Let us eat afterwards together. I,know you won't eat till I come back." His lips touched her earlobe and Panchali bit her lower lip. Why are they both extremely passionate towards each other despite being together for years now.Their love and romance seems ever fresh and eternal.She sighed and looked into his hazel eyes.Arjun smiled and said.' True. You fascinate me just like you did at the Swayamvar. Or shall I say I am besotted with you since ages. I will till I breathe my...Panchali closed his lips not allowing him to say more.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice!
Both the updates were really good! 👏
I liked uttara and Abhimanyu's scene but 😭
And this update was too good I love how they still romance like a newly-wed couple 😳 ❤️
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

She is his motivation. Without her support from behind and Madhav's councilling from the front Arjun could not overcome his sentiments and fight the war.

Yeah Arjun is incomplete without Krishna and krishnaa ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna's Hastinapur visit is approaching nearer and only three days are left for him to leave for the capital of Kurus. Satyaki is preparing to go with him.Yudhishtir told him' Do in such a way that benefits us and our cousins.Duryothan won't agree to give us our share.He may even try to harm you. So be careful and try your best for compromise. " Bheem told him to every one's surprise.' Kanha show your skill in achieving the impossible task. Even though I wish to kill my cousins I still want you to follow Eldest.Not that I am afraid of battle.But the circumstances are forcing me to do so. " Krishna smiled and ridiculed him.' Who is speaking? Is it Bheemsen the Great? I wonder what happened to you at this crucial moment.Parth and me have decided to win the battle with your help.But you changed your mind?" Bheem laughed and retorted.' You know I can kill thousands of elephants with bare hands. Still I am forced to say so because of my Eldest.Not that I fear war. You know that." Krishna smiled and assured.' I know your capability and your commitment towards your Eldest.Just like that I teased." He then looked at his Parth who reluctantly spoke his words.' Madhav what is there to speak after Eldest spoke his views? Still I want to say this much. I know Duryothan will never agree to give back our kingdom. But still keeping aside Bheem's might and my Gandiv power I still request you to try for peace. That is good for both sides. Having said that I guess every thing happen by fate. So if war is inevitable no one can stop it.So do as per Eldest's wish." Sahadev got angry seeing the passive attitude of his brothers. He roared like a lion.' Keshav just tell Duryothan this much The whole kingdom belongs to our father only.Still we shared it with you.Due to your jealousy we endured Exile and invognito. Now be sensible and return our kingdom.Otherwise let us solve this dispute in war." Satyaki and Dhrisht clapped hands and applauded him.Yudhi stopped them and said.' Krishna Ask Duryothan to give atleast Indraprasth,Vrikaprasth,Varanavat and two more .We will be satisfied with that. We will forget whatever they did to us." Panchali got up and walked out of the meet. She just reached the private guest house went to her chamber and closed the doors.After a while she heard the familiar knock on the door.She decided not to respond but then heard Krishna's voice,Sakhi open the doors." Panchali saw Govind and her husband looking anxiously into her face. She turned her back to them not showing her face stood near the window.Krishna's soothing hand touched her head.' Kalyani don't suppress yourself. Open up. What is your instruction to me?" Krishna asked in his tender voice. Rarely he calls her Kalyani the auspicious one.Panchali burst out.' Why are you asking me Govind? Go and beg Duryothan our Indraprasth on behalf of your valiant cousins." Arjun looked at Krishna with desperation. Krishna signalled him with his eyes not to worry. Draupadi had moisture in her eyes.' Govind I never wanted luxuries or rich lifestyle. When my husband won me in the Swayamvar he is a poor Brahmin to me. I did not regret then. But I certainly feel bad at the way Your cousins bent their heads before Hastinapur. Even the ever bold Bheemsen is talking the language of submission. And your dear friend,as usual his Eldest's word is Ved mantra to him." Arjun turned his face away unable to look into her eyes.Panchali continued.' Whose property who is enjoying?And who has to donate? Indraprasth is the outcome of his valour that you know Govind. And my children have every right over it. Why should we beg Duryothan? Why can't we claim it with royal dignity? Is it necessary to stoop to such level that we are begging our own property that too after fulfilling the conditions of dice game? " Panchali stopped to take breath.Arjun tried to make her sit but she stopped him by raising her hand .Krishna let her say her final words.' Govind My sons have grown up. Abhi is married. Our daughter inlaw needs to step into our ancestral kingdom.My daughter and my mother in law are desparately looking forward to come out of the shelter home sorry if I am rude. Hastinapur is a shelter home for them even though Kakasri Vidur is our wellwisher.More than this I can't tell anything. You are clever enough to decide what is good for us." Panchali sat on the couch trying to compose herself . Arjun looked at Krishna . His hazel eyes conveyed his request to his Madhav.To pacify his dear Krishnaa who doesn't deserve the kind of agony she is feeling now.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Wow! Such a nice update ❤️
Loved how krishna-Arjun pacified Draupadi! ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna sat beside Draupadi while Arjun walked to the window and immersed in his own thoughts. Krishna started in his captivating tone that makes the listeners spellbound and make them submit before him for the sheer reasoning with which he will deliver his point of view. ' Krishnaa you know I never take decisions with biased mindset. I give importance to the welfare of Aryavarth means people who are the members of the glorious land. The dispute is between Pandavas and Kauravas. But it effected the balance of Aryavarth.Gradually it converted into a dispute between justice and injustice.Except Bhrata Balaram no one remained neutral.Good natured kings like Dhrishtaketu and Chekitan along with Virat supported us while Bhagadutt,Jayathrath and others are supporting Kauravas. So before taking a decision I am forced to think about the safety of those who are jumping into the Frey without having any personal benefit. Krishnaa Yudhishtir also thought the same way and proposed compromise with them.The five cities he asked is the outcome of such anguish to stop mass destruction in general and loss of our own people in particular. Bheem and Parth understood this and voiced their support." Panchali looked into his lotus eyes.She asked straightly.' So no importance is given to my insult at a Dice Game.For Eldest and his brothers Draupadi's insult is a matter of past that is to be forgotten by all means." Krishna smiled at her accusation and Arjun's fingers curled into his fists.Draupadi observed that and understood his feelings.Krishna continued.' Panchali,don't think it is an insult done to an individual. It is a slap on the respect of all women who felt the shock of their lives when they heard the way queen of Indraprasth met with dishonour from her own people.That day the whole nation bent their heads and swore to take revenge against the brutality of the Kauravas.But still as I said we should keep the welfare of others as our prime motive before we take any drastic step." Panchali gazed into his lotus eyes that conveyed to her his lifelong support and concern for them.Krishna slowly ascertained looking deeply into her eyes.' Rest assured Sakhi,We all know Duryothan will never agree for peace proposal.That makes us stand firm in our resolve to fight and win our kingdom back.But as I said earlier I will try best to avoid war. Don't ever think that we won't feel for your insult.I tell,you Whoever misbehaves with a married lady should endure the result of their action.I promise Kalyani Bheem and Parth will avenge your insult. There are no two ways about it."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Loved krishna and krishnaa's conversation 😊
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna got up went to Arjun pressed his shoulder and glanced meaningfully . He then placed his hand on Panchali's head and left. Draupadi untied her hair and let it hang down her hips. She took the thick black mass of hair in her hand and reminisced the horrible experience,she being dragged by Dussasan forcibly clutching her hair ...She shivered at the memory. The corners of her eye lotuses became reddish as anger and fury overpowered her soul and body.Arjun approached her from behind hugged her and promised.' You will see the culprits punished. Don't be sad. Don't think we dont care for you." Panchali tried to get herself out of his grip but in vain.She still is doubtful of his intention or their intention to fight war.Krishna's words gave her solace to some extent but she still is not sure . Arjun threw back the curls from her forehead and said in a pacifying tone.' Speak up Krishnaa Don't suppress yourself.What can I do to make you believe that all of us are seriously into fighting war if they refuse to oblige. Believe me Krishnaa." Panchali looked deep into his eyes and said firmly.' Arjun,I don't want to see any proofs regarding your intention. I am hurt at the way you are keeping Duryothan on pedestal and begging him for our rightful property.Dont misunderstand me thinking that I am revengeful and unrelenting. Ofcourse I feel bad whenever I see or touch my hair that was...Panchali could not finish her line as her voice is choked. Arjun had moisture in his eyes. He took her hair in his hands and passionately kissed part by part . He then kissed on her eyes and stopped the tears that were restricted there by swallowing them . He made her sit on the couch rounded her shoulders and keeping her closer to him started in his husky voice.' Krishnaa I might have asked Madhav to try for peace but I know Duryothan will never budge. I believe war is round the corner.Otherwise why would I take trouble and hold the training camp? Dhrisht and myself already started discussing the vyuhas to be formed in war. Pitamah will arrange vyuhas for them. By my misfortune I have to counter his vyuhas.Still I am bound by my duty.Bhrata Bheem started rigorous physical exercises to bring himself in shape. The countdown for collection of soldiers started. Madhav told me not to stop anything even though he is going for peace trials.But since military secrets should not be publicised we are maintaining a low profile. If you want I will take you early in the morning to the training camp." Panchali placed her hand on his lips. She kept her head on his heart listening to his heart beat .She understood his sincerity he felt the pain of her heart. Arjun folded her tight posessively making a promise unto himself.' Come what may he won't let her down." ...Krishna started for Hastinapur along with Satyaki and his prominent officers. Arjun warned Satyaki.' Be alert,Don't believe Duryothan, Don't let Madhav go alone. I have my own doubts regarding Duryothan's intentions." Krishna heard him and laughed.' Parth don't worry, If he does something I will teach him a lesson." Arjun smiled and said,' I know you don't need protection. Still I can't help it." Krishna hugged him close and promised , I will return as soon as possible." As he reached Kusasthal,he met Sage Narad,Kanva and Jamadagni who welcomed him heartfully.Narad requested.' Lord,we would like to be at Hastinapur when you meet Dhritarashtr.We also will try to inject sensibility in his foolish mind." Krishna accepted their request and made them gratified. He camped at Vrikaprasth and sent messengers to Dhritarashtr that he will arrive in Hastinapur the next day. Dhritarashtr called Duryothan and asked him to make proper arrangements to welcome Keshav. Offer him precious gifts that attract his eye,Win his heart by doing so." Vidur retorted harshly.' King do you think you can lure Vaasudev with gifts? What can you offer him?do you think you have something that equals Arjun's love and devotion for his Madhav? You think Keshav will leave Arjun and join your side? Please come out of your trance. If you want to please Govind,just do whatever he suggests." Duryothan who listened this admitted proudly.' Pitasri I am making plans to capture Krishna as a prisoner. Then Pandavas will become helpless.They will keep quiet." Dhritarashtr scolded him and warned him.' Don't attempt such sinful things.Stay away from Vaasudev." Bhishm got angry and left the father and son.Dron also did the same. In the morning Krishna received great welcome . After that he informed Duryothan that he will stay with Vidur and went to meet Kunti.As he touched her feet Kunti wept bitterly.' Are my sons happy? I am the unfortunate mother who is witnessing their unending troubles. And my daughter in law,the pious Panchali who always treated me with great regard. Because of me she countered many troubles.Keshav my sons always followed your counsel.But now they are overpowered by the cruel fate. Whom shall I blame? I can't blame Duryothan even as he is Gandhari Didi's son. He is also like my sons. I think I should blame Akasavani who predicted great things at the time of Arjun's birth."
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Nice!
Now I can't wait for ArDi to meet pragiti! 😳