Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Anvi I sent you PM wishing you happy birth day. You checked it?

yes i checked...😳 thank u soo much!!😳
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was such a nice update! 👏
I just love Panchali-Iravan bonding!! ❤️
And I loved how subhadra defended Draupadi and the last scene 😳
aanvi98 thumbnail
wow di!! too cute!! loved how subhadra defended drau!!❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun looked deep,into her lotus eyes. The moonlight is peeping into the dimly lit chamber. Far from the royal palace shouts of joy mixed with songs and music is heard. Where is Govind? And Satya? " Panchali asked him. A confidential meeting is going on in the private chamber of Mahraj Virat. Tomorrow Sanjay will deliver the message of Jyesht Pita. So Madhav,Eldest,Bhrata Bheem Sahadev and me assembled there to discuss the policy we take up in both cases whether they agree to give back Indraprasth or not. Satya is enjoying dances and asked me to bring you if you finish your meet with Iravan. Subhadra along with Sudheshna is planning the nuptials for Abhi and Uttara . Your pampered son wanted to follow me to reach you but I asked him to stay back and enjoy with his brothers. " Panchali made a face and complained' You always are after my Kirti. Why did you not bring him here? He must have been disappointed. " Arjun touched her cheek and said .' Now he is grown up. He should not roam taking hold of your Pallu." Panchali bit her lower lip and taunted.' But Kirti's father won't leave my Pallu despite becoming a father in law." Arjun smiled and retorted. ' You should be proud of yourself Queen. Every one is besotted with your husband but he is besotted with you. He is enamoured by your ever green beauty that he wants to drown himself in the ocean of your love." Panchali laughed at his expression just then from outside the messenger's voice called up.' Rajkumar Arjun,You are requested to be in the private chamber.Maharaj Yudhishtir's message." Arjun shrugged his shoulders. ' See how bad my state is.I can not even relax with my beautiful wife at this nite time . That is my fate." Panchali stood on her toes to reach her lanky tall husband who is looking like the God of love himself in the moon lite . She clasped his neck and closed her eyes indicating her wish to kiss him.Arjun relished her loving gesture and took the opportunity to have the pleasure of uninhibited love...Krishna pulled Arjun in the Asan adjacent to him and teased' Looking too charged up. Must have blamed the meeting that snatched you away from your beloved." Arjun muttered under his breath. ' Is this new to me ? It is happening since years unknown. What is the need for this meeting at mid nite? We can meet after Sanjay delivered his address. " Bheem who sat opposite to them snorted .' I am getting sleepy. Eldest let us disperse . Any way I am going to kill Dussasan and Duryothan in battle.Why should we beg for our kingdom? Arjun you better start pooling up army tomorrow onwards. Send a message to Indraprasth to the soldiers you trained there to support us. Why should they stand against you in battle? " Yudhi tried to convince him.'Bheem as long as Indraprasth is under Duryothan the soldiers also belong to Hastinapur. We have no right over them.You can't send them message. " Krishna intervened. ' Let us hear Sanjay first Then we will decide."Bheem asked Arjun' What do you think? Will Jyesht Pita invite us there? " Arjun said in a low voice.' I don't see any such indication in Sanjay's body language. He is looking apprehensive .I feel no truce is possible with Hastinapur and war is inevitable. Sahadev supported Arjun,' I agree with Bhrata, I am seeing signs that indicate the forthcoming great battle .So much loss of lives I can predict. But all that can be averted if Duryothan realises his folly. But he won't , Krishna stood up and said.' But we should try till the last minute to avoid war. At the same time we should plan our strategies for war if it happens. Parth you start your training camp tomorrow morning. The meet with Sanjay is fixed for the evening." Arjun stood up and looked at Yudhi to take leave. After a while Krishna and Arjun walked towards their guest house.Satya's maid came and informed.' Madam already reached guest house." Krishna nodded and asked.' What is bothering you Parth?" Arjun is reluctant. ' Why should I hold my bow against my grandfather? What is his crime? Because of Duryothan why should I cause harm to him?" Krishna pulled him close.' My dear Parth Nothing is fixed yet. War may happen may not happen. Relax and enjoy training your sons." Arjun sighed and said.' Yes I hope I need not cause harm to my dearest grandfather.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Nice! ❤️
It was such a beautiful scene ❤️ where Arjun admits that everyone is besotted with him and he's besotted with her!! ❤️
Loved it! ;) :):)
aanvi98 thumbnail
Aww!! Soo cute!!!!
I jus loved some lines here!!!
Nd bheem is cutie!!!
nd as always, yudhi Interrupts...
Nd poor parth!! He don't know what'll happen...😒
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice! ❤️
It was such a beautiful scene ❤️ where Arjun admits that everyone is besotted with him and he's besotted with her!! ❤️
Loved it! ;) :):)

Yes Mahima He rarely admitted himself in the epic . He admitted not by words but by actions. I gave him a voice that's all.Ofcourse Dyut Sabha incident always leaves a black scar on his otherwise decent profile.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali and Satya are waiting for them in the guest house. Panchali observed Arjun's serious face and asked.' What happened? Anything serious?" Krishna smilingly answered.' Why did you sent him away? Is the meet that important? Parth is upset with you Krishnaa.Try your best to change his mood" Arjun tried to stop him by fixing his looks but Krishna did not pay attention.Panchali confronted Krishna,' you are too much Govind? Why do you drag me into everything? His Eldest called him,he went. What is my role in this?" Satya supported Draupadi.' Ofcourse She is right. If he doesn't want to go he should tell no? As such why did he want to stay back?" Satya asked innocently. Panchali's face turned red. She got up and started climbing the steps to go upstairs. Arjun side glanced Ktishna and sulked. ' You will start everything and enjoy the mess. Now it takes so much effort to make her oblige." Krishna laughed.' And you are an expert at that," Arjun got up and followed Panchali. Satya asked Krishna. ' Swami what is brewing up?" Krishna took her close and said. ' As usual excess of love and passion makes things complicated." Arjun saw her standing near the window. He could not see her feelings as the moon lite is casting a shadow on her face.He clasped her waist placed his head on her shoulder and whispered.' Don't feel bad for Govind's words, You know he likes to tease you," Panchali said softly .' I know it. But why are you upset? Tell me frankly." Arjun replied with a pause.' Sanjay will deliver the message tomorrow I know every sign is indicating the forthcoming war. But Gandiv doesn't know that it should not strike my grandfather or Guru Dron. I don't want to hurt them Krishnaa." Panchali looked into his hazel eyes brimming with affection for both his elders. She knew this moment will come.She remembered Krishna's words that he said a few days back .' Krishnaa,Parth will face a trivial situation. His generosity and goodness will stand as a shield to his grandfather and GuruDron. But I assure you I will bring him out of his dilemma. I want you also to do your best in keeping him firm towards his purpose. " Panchali turned to him completely exposing her bare shoulders and took his face in her hands. She looked into his eyes deeply and said as if she Is bringing him into her magic spell .' Arjun we never wanted war or destruction of our race, But if it is inevitable We will fight. You will fight.to uphold our honour our self respect and our dharma. It is for our children. For our daughter in law who stepped into our family with hope . You will do it. You won't keep your foot back . You are the hope of Mother Kunti,Govind,your brothers and our children. Above all you are Yajnaseni's Arjun,the invincible undefeatable Vijaya.Dont think too much Just let the fate decide everything." Arjun is mesmerised by her melodious voice the strong message underlying her words . He made her lie down and hid his face in her heart .She is his inspiration motivation everything.' Krishnaa don't ever leave me come whatever. I can't survive without you and Madhav." He uttered those words with so much feel that Panchali had tears in her eyes. Arjun looked up and wiped them with his lips.The gentle breeze turned violent and blew off her Pallu exposing her Devine beauty in the moon,light.Arjun bent down and asked his blushing wife' Shall we start from where we stopped? " Panchali smiled bewitchingly making Parth forget all his dilemmas and confusions...The evening Sabha started with every one including newly wed Abhi and Upapandavas participating in the discussions.Drupad,Drisht,Satyaki,Balaram and Virat sat with much anticipation.Eldest looked at Sanjay and enquired his welfare .He said,Sanjay we Thanq for bearing with the delay in hearing your message.But you know Abhi's marriage is our first preference, So we asked you to wait,How is our Jyesht Pita? Is he enjoying with his sons and grand children? How are our Grandfather,GuruDron and Kripacharya? How are our cousins who will never do anything without consulting Karna? I hope Duryothan is following the council of Karna in every step he takes. Are they remembering Arjun's valour due to which they had to return back to Hastinapur with defeat and without cows? Are they talking about the might of Bheema? I hope now our Jyesht Pita show his magnanimity by offering our kingdom back. Otherwise for Kshatriyas war is the only option. Now tell the message without any fear and hesitation" Sanjay got up and folded his hands,' I salute to Dharmraj Yudhishtir with humility, I bow before Krishna Vaasudev the God incarnate. I fold my hands before the grearest of all warriors Savyasachi Arjun. I do Pranam to each and everyone present and say a few words."
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Aww ❤️ Arjuna always have to mollify Panchali 😆 ❤️
Nice update! :):)
ltelidevara thumbnail
Sanjay started.' Maharaj Yudhishtir,there is nothing you do not know about dharma.Right from your birth you lived for Dharma. You tolerated the vicious attitude of Duryothan and bore everything with patiece. You silently went into oblivion after escaping from Lakshagrih Fire.You took Khandav Prasth as your share without protest. You kept your cool even after the Princess of Panchal got insulted on that crucial day. You accepted Exile and Incognito and successfully completed them.People praise you saying Like Siva who drank poison you swallowed every insult they did.Now think for a while. If you decide to fight with your cousins at this point of time people will think otherwise. You know you have to kill your Grandfather Gurus cousins and friends. You are like a sage and I am sure you will prefer living in forest eating alms better compared to killing your own people and eating blood mixed food. And one more thing Grandfather has Icha Mrityu boon and GuruDron can not be killed by anyone.Then there is Karna,Bhurisravas Bahlika and Somadutta to tackle. So I hope you will think well before taking a decision . " Abhimanyu looked at Satyaki with anger,Satyaki looked at Dhrisht who looked at Arjun. Parth looked at his Madhav who pressed his hand assuringly.Bhim rolled his eyes in anger and got up. Yudhi signalled him to sit and turned to Sanjay.' You did your duty well by delivering the message. But I think you mistook the nature of Dharma. It differs to everyone. The Dharma of Kshatriyas is to fight for their right. So say the shastras .It is disgraceful if we won't fight for our ancestral kingdom developed by the hard work of my brothers. And if you want to alert us reminding the valour of Kaurava side I would say all those warriors were vanquished singlehandedly by Arjun just recently. I hope you won't forget that fact.But one thing I make sure . We will depend upon the council of Keshav come what may.Whatever he says we abide by that. I request Keshav to order us what next." Every one looked at Krishna with curiosity.Bheem goaded him.' Kanha make our stand clear." Krishna stood up and greeted the gathering.He addressed Sanjaya in his overpowering voice' With due respect to the king and elders I would ask Sanjay how could that be a dharma if it is favourable to one side and brings loss to the other side.Dhritrashtra should treat both his sons and Pandu's sons equally.He kept silent when his brother's sons suffered in the forest and his sons enjoyed luxuries.As a relation to both I feel it my duty to see my Bua's sons as well as Kauravas live peacefully. But if that doesn't happen the ape bannered chariot with white horses create destruction in their side , I promise you.But whatever be the result I will definitely come to Hastinapur and try my best to convince Dhritarashtr to save his clan. Tell the King I am coming to Hastinapur." Krishna's sharp words sent ripples in the body of Sanjay. He got up,bent his head and muttered.' As the Lord wishes." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Indirectly it became clear that war will happen at any cost. Before that Krishna's formal visit is mandatory.None had hopes that Duryothan would oblige.Abhi is sitting in his balcony and sharpening his arrows. Uttara came with the sound of her Payal and bangles. Abhi still did not look up. Uttara sat beside him and asked,' Is this the time to do such things?" Abhi answered without looking up.' Ofcourse. War is round the corner. We should not waste time. Don't you know my Pitasri used to practice at night." Uttara's eyes twinkled.' Yes I heard. But that was in Gutukul.Not after marriage." Abhi retorted,' You will be surprised if I tell you the wars he fought after marriage. I didn't even fight a single war." Uttara is chirpy and mischievous . ' Who told you not to? Go and fight singlehanded like your father. By the way I know each and every war he fought. Bards used to sing his glory, Surely your mother and Panchali must be feeling proud to be his wives." Abhi got up and took her chin in his hand.He slowly stated .' I promise Uttara,One day you also will be proud of me immensely.People will remind my glory and sing it alongside my father.Arjun's son I am.his devastating Divyastr. I promise Uttara. I will make you proud." Uttara smiled happily.' I know Arya. I believe in your valour.You will fulfill your promise." The moon God felt happy and sad at the same time.He felt happy because he will soon have his son Varchas in his arms. He felt bad for Uttara who is too young to get separated from her husband.But who will avert the fate?
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago