Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Panchali smiled at her husband's enchanting way of expressing his mood. ' Surely you will find a pretext to do your thing" She taunted. She took away his hand from her shoulder and said.' This is not our Indraprasth Arjun. We are living like guests here. I feel depressed for not having our home not for my sake but for our children.Why should we live in other's place? " Arjun nodded his head.'I know Krishnaa.The day our Indraprasth happened I felt immensely pleased to be able to provide my family with a secured home. You are telling openly but I feel so irritated to have lost my home and made my children shelterless. That foolish Duryothan will refuse to give it back despite knowing that it is unfair to do so.Just some more days I feel I will get back our home . Till then bear with inconvenience." Arjun's words made Panchali realise that she hurt her Arjun by expressing her displeasure. She moved closer and asked him , ' Where is my reward? Don't be a miser . I am waiting for...Before she could complete Arjun drew her close forcibly and promised.' I will reward you with Indraprasth. Don't feel sad. If I see you like that my guiltiness increases doublefold. Forgive me Krishnaa for not providing you security,for not standing by you that day ,For making you suffer in forest and for making you a servant maid in incognito. Panchali closed his lips with her soft Palm . Enough my husband I don't want you to be overtly guilty at this point of time . Every thing revolves round you . If you fall into self blame We will never be able to bounce back. I take my word back. I swear wherever you are that is my Indraprasth. " Arjun laughed at the way she changed her modulation . ' Husband? Why are you calling me so? It sounded different. " Arjun took her plait in her hand and started untying her hair. Next minute her luscious black hair fell to her knees making her face look like the moon with clouds. Arjun removed her necklace and waist chain. Panchali turned back feeling the intensity of his love through his fingers. Arjun drew her closer and touched her earlobe with his lips.Panchali felt ecastic and closed her eyes. Arjun whispered in her ear.' Is this our first experience of love? Why do I feel so? You look like the new bride waited for me twelve years and made me float in her Devine beauty " Panchali laughed merrily . ' Don't come out of that and float there forever. Don't look at other beauties " Panchali hugged him close and closed his eyes. ' My jealous wife always possessive Do one thing Tie me up to your Pallu. " Panchali pouted and Arjun lifted her up and took her inside He made her lie down on the rich bed and said with a smile. ' tomorrow onwards we will be in laws How do you feel?" Panchali smiled .' Our little Abhi is on the verge of enjoying the moments of life. And Uttara suits him perfectly. You are right. She realised she is made for Abhi not for you." Thanq my queen for realising the reality, Let us be happy wishing them happiness,"
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❤️
They're so sweet 😳
ltelidevara thumbnail
The marriage ceremony is celebrated with grandeur and opulence. The newly weds looked made for each other in every way. Arjun sighed with relief. ' Finally some moments to cherish after a long time. But I miss Mata and Pragati. Why didn't she come ,my mother I thought will anxiously visit us with Pragati. But looks like she lost confidence in her sons." Krishna consoled him patiently.' Take it cool Parth. Bua must have a reason for her absence in her grandson's marriage. She will communicate it any way. Till then we have to wait, Srutakirti hugged Arjun from behind and asked.' Shall I go and bring Pragati and Dadi ? Here I go and here I come." Arjun pulled him to the front and changed the topic .' You know who is coming today ? Iravan and Ghatotkach. ' Kirti could not control his excitement. He is thrilled and ran to Abhi to tell the news. Arjun told Krishna.' Ulupi,sent message Madhav She is sending Iravan to participate in war when it happens.She said I gave her the son and now I can use his services as I want. But I am sceptical. I wish all our sons should desist from joining the battle. I don't want to lose any of them. " He looked at Abhi sitting with Uttara at the altar looking too handsome and cute. this is the time for them to enjoy not to wield a bow in battle. Krishna placed his hand on his shoulder and said. ' Relax Parth Don't get tensed up like a possessive father. Why do you forget that your sons are Kshatriyas and wars and wounds are part of their life. Don't forget at Abhi's age you fought a fierce battle with King Drupad and won it. Your feats continued till date. How can you take away such opportunities from your sons?" Arjun is reluctant. ' Madhav I want my sons to inherit my victories and enjoy the results. But I don't want them to stress out. Just now they got United with us. I want to let them enjoy the togetherness. If war is to be fought we brothers will face the heat not our children. See how Krishnaa got back the glow on her face due to her children. He showed Panchali surrounded by all her sons. Krishna smiled his Devine smile. Satya came and took them to bless the couple, Subhadra looked delighted having got a cute daughter in law like Uttara. She took her necklace given to her by Sachi Devi at het marriage and placed it in Uttara's neck. Krishna adorned Abhi with the bejewelled chain that he always wears. Panchali stood away from them and reminisced Abhi's naughtiness in Indraprasth. Now also he is the same . He did not change Two days back he came to her and seriously asked . ' Why isn't Prativindhya my brother's marriage fixed first? I am younger you know it. Still it is me who will sit at the altar first . Why?" Draupadi tried brush it off lightly.' AbhiDont you like your bride? Why do you say so? You both look good together. " Abhi insisted.' I want to know the reason. Why me first? " Panchali spilled the beans.' Because the king offered her to your father not to your Jyesht Pita," Abhi gazed into her lotus eyes deeply, He slowly approached her and placed his head on her shoulder' ' Jyesht Mata,Is my Pitasri offering the reward he got for his superb victory to his son ? Am I worthy of it? I also should win my bride like Pitasri won you years back.Why don't he give me the chance?" Panchali hugged him with affection, She said in her melodious soft tone.' Abhi your father lived one year in Antahpur, He is the teacher to her. You know teacher is like father. Yes. King Virat is fascinated by your father ,'s valour and good looks. So he should not be hurt in this process. You are your father's replica in valour and looks. So if not Arjun ,Arjun's son should wed her not Prativindhya. But I am sure somewhere Prati's bride must be waiting for him. He will marry her in due time'" Abhi is convinced and gave her a peck on her cheek. ' Krishna come and bless Abhi' Arjun's voice brought her out of her thoughts, Yajnaseni moved to bless her Abhi with happiness and long life.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

❤️
They're so sweet 😳

Ofcourse they are . But where are you these days? Miss you .
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Ofcourse they are . But where are you these days? Miss you .

Aww ❤️ I miss u too di! Actually it's just that we've shifted back to my grandmother's home n there's so much of shifting to do so I'm not getting time but whenever I get time I come here first 😳 but anyways I think everything will be back to normal in some days 😛
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Coming to the update Arjuna-shrutakirti and Draupadi-Abhimanyu scene was too sweet! ❤️
Nice update! 😉
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww di!!! The updates r too good!!! I loved panchali-abhi moment!! They r soo cute!!!
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

woww di!!! The updates r too good!!! I loved panchali-abhi moment!! They r soo cute!!!

Anvi I sent you PM wishing you happy birth day. You checked it?
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Coming to the update Arjuna-shrutakirti and Draupadi-Abhimanyu scene was too sweet! ❤️
Nice update! 😉

Mahima your Iravan will come now.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Iravan and Ghatotkach arrived on the same day. As soon as he came Iravan went straight to Draupadi.He got emotional and did not get up after touching her feet. He grew taller and stronger Panchali could not pull him up. Kirti tried his best to pull him straight. Iravan hid his tears by hugging Kirti tight and said in his broken voice.' Little one you look just like me." Kirti differed. ' No Bhrata we both look like Pitasri. " Arjun came and hugged them both. To his surprise he found Iravan aloof and reserved. Iravan courteously touched Arjun's feet but did not say anything. Arjun looked at Panchali who conveyed through her eyes that she will find out the reason. The grand dinner after marriage went on till mid night. Bheem praised Virat for serving the spiciest dishes and wide variety of items.Nakul taunted him.' Bhrata Bheem Maharaj Virat's cooks were trained by you only. So credit goes to you." Balaram supported Nakul. That is why I find Indraprasth flavour in all items." Ghatotkach enjoyed eating with his father and said he would like to have a competition in non stop eating.Bheem patted his back and said.' Though I would like to get defeated by you You can't win over me." Sudeshna and Subhadra ate together while Panchali and Satya enjoyed each other's company. Sudheshna could not restrict herself from pouring her heart to Subhadra. ' your Jathani Queen Panchali possessed extraordinary beauty. I told my brother not to cast eyes on her but he didn't listen. Result I lost my dearest brother. Who will feel she is the mother of five grown up boys? She looks ever young But her beauty is dangerous I must say. " Subhadra was miffed at her indirect shot at Panchali.She replied in a pleasant voice.' Rani Sudheshna Panchali is blessed with such beauty due to her Devine origin. It is a sin to cast eyes on a married woman. Fault lies with your brother but not with Panchali ." Sudheshna tried to cover up her slip of tongue. ' Yes true, Kichak endured the result of his misdeed." Satya asked Arjun. I heard you are starting training camp for your sons and others. Include me also." Arjun seriously nodded in approval.'I have no objection. But you should forget your present status." Satya raised her eyebrows. ' I didn't understand." Krishna already started laughing. Panchali is waiting curiously to hear what he will say.Arjun said straightly.' Simple. You should attend the camp as Satya not as Govind's wife. Forget your relationship with him and concentrate on warfare only. " Satya retorted immediately.' Never. I can not be like that not even in my dream. Swami can you live without me ever? " She asked Krishna casting him lovelorn looks.Krishna replied with love,' Never my dear leave those wild ideas. Parth is too strict while he becomes a trainer. Ask Satyaki.Let us enjoy our life," Arjun smiled with a naughty tinge in his eyes.' Thank God I am saved. I can train my sons without any distraction . " Panchali smiled at his smartness. She met Iravan after dinner adjacent to her abode.Iravan sat on the bench beside her and said in a low voice. Mata Ulupi asked me to convey her regards to you. She is unhappy at the way things turned out in Dyut Sabha. She felt bad for you. " Panchali placed her hand on his and said.' I thank her for her concern. But everything happened due to destiny." Iravan looked up and countered.' I don't agree Jyesht Mata Why didn't my father stand up for you on that day? I hate him for that . Isn't it his duty to protect you by all means? What made him sit silent on that day? What is the use of his valour? " Panchali let him pour out his feelings completely.Iravan continued .' There was a time that I used to feel proud for being the son of Gandiva Dhari Arjun. But now I hate for being the son of such week man who can not save his wife from humiliation." Panchali prevented him from saying more.' Iravan enough my son. Don't blame your father for whatever happened. First thing he was not consulted whether to stake me or not. He was not allowed to take a decision. All through his life he was made to submit himself before your Jyesht Pita.We both are not independent of ourselves. He was in shock he was bewildered. But he survived I survived Due to our common saviour our soulmate My Govind His Madhav. I believed my Govind will never let me down. He believed that his Madhav will never let anything happen to his wife. We won together. Iravan your father is innocent. He always sacrificed for others ' He is selfless' you should consider yourself fortunate to be his son...,," Iravan was speechless. His hatred evaporated just like fog that gets cleared by sunlite. He had tears in his eyes. Forgive me Jyesht Mata He stammered. Panchali placed her hand on his head and said,' Attend the training camp Iravan, Dont lose the opportunity to get trained by the best archer of Aryavarth." Iravan smiled and nodded . After he left Panchali got up but found herself tightly clasped by her husband. Arjun had tears in his eyes.' Why do you love me so much? Am I not your offender?" Panchali replied pushing back his curls. ' No you are my Arjun you don't know how to hurt others." Arjun smiled ' But I want to hurt you now. Shall we go inside?" Panchali blushed like a new bride.