Nice 😊
Waiting for pragiti 😃
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Nice 😊
Waiting for pragiti 😃

It takes time Mahima . She may refuse to leave her grand mother in those circumstances.
amankoushal thumbnail
itelidevara you seems to be a fan of arjuna
here i want to post something related to arjuna

reasons you want to be arjuna
1.he is the greatest archer of his time
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna looked at Arjun indicating him he will start first. Sanjay waited for him to speak with head bent in devotion. Krishna started in his captivating tone. ' Sanjay I am indebted to Panchali who was insulted in the full fledged assembly attended by her elders and Gurus . She was helpless and called me ' Govind save my honour.' I have to fulfill her purpose in battlefield. Tell Duryothan and others including Karn to enjoy life as they want with their family and friends. For Arjun's chariot with me in it will definitely trace them wherever they go. Precisely this is going to happen soon as I see no sign of Dhritarashtra's repentance for the injustice happened to Pandavas. " Krishna stopped and signalled Arjun to speak. Arjun with eyes reddish due to suppressed anger spoke in his husky voice.' Sanjay you are a messenger who has to deliver whatever we say to that wrongheaded Duryothan. I want you to tell whatever I say without leaving anything. Tell Duryothan if he refuses to return our land he would definitely have fulfilled My wish and Bheem 's wish. So that serves the purpose of Yudhishtir. I hope Duryothan will realise his folly when he sees Bheem entering into Kuru army like a great elephant and destroy him and his brothers. He may try for peace then. Duryothan will oblige when The Twins shatter his army . He will make truce when Satyaki Dhrisht Virat and Maharaj Drupad vanquish all the renowned warriors in his side. Otherwise Duryothan will realise his fault when Abhi and our five sons show their aggressiveness and kill his army, Finally he may repent for what he had done on seeing the chariot with ape banner and white horses driven by Madhav appear every where before him wherever he goes and I promise even his dearest friend Karna can not save him from the arrows of Gandiv. See even now Gandiv is bending in circle ready for fight. I consider Yudhishtir already became the emperor again as we have Krishna on our side. Yato Krishnastato Jayah. Where Krishna is there victory is .But I know Duryothan won't acknowledge Madhav's greatness. So tell him that bowing before Grandfather and Gurudron we will rightfully claim our Indraprasth but by all means Duryothan will decline our offer. Hence the war is inevitable. Certainly we will avenge Panchali's insult. " Sanjay stared into his eyes and realised the firmness and clarity with which he said those words. Krishna said.' Sanjay now that you know our mindset it will be easy to guess the outcome of the message you brought. Be prepared for the assembly day after tomorrow. " ...After Sanjay left Satya and Panchali came out and tried to gauze the mood of the friends. Satya remarked . ' Wah Arjun I liked your speech your tone and your warning. Finally the great Savyasachi is fully charged up for war. How nice it will be if I am allowed to participate in war. I would have witnessed your valour live" Arjun folded his hands.' Enough of your wierd thoughts.If you enter the battle easily Kauravas will win."Satya questioned. How? Arjun answered seriously. ' Then our whole concentration will be on you not on them. So..,,,,Satya rolled her eyes and complained. Swami look at your Parth " Krishna laughed and said.' Looking at him only.Satya desparately threw her hands up.After a while Panchali and Arjun reached the upper part of the rest house. The moon lite is fascinating making the surroundings soothing and cool. Arjun touched her cheek and asked ' What is going on in your mind? Effected by Sanjay's visit? ' Panchali nodded silently. Yes Arjun. Why can't they give our Indra Prasth back without struggle? How peaceful it will be if we just walk into our Indraprasth with our children? Finally they will lose the battle I know. Govind is with us. Who will stand before you and your Gandiv? " Arjun smiled mischievously .That much confidence ? Why? He asked , Panchali pushed his curls back and stated proudly.' Yes You are Vijaya the invincible . " Arjun laughed and whispered. Want to reward you for your sweet words"
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: amankoushal

itelidevara you seems to be a fan of arjuna
here i want to post something related to arjuna

reasons you want to be arjuna

Sorry I did not understand the question . Are you asking the reasons for my love for him? Please clarify,
amankoushal thumbnail
i want to post something related to arjuna
reasons you want to be arjun
2.he has gandiva bow,two inexhaustible quivers,divine chariot,hanuman on his flag,
krishna as his charitoer
3.he is the hero of the greatest epic and war hero of the greatest war
4.he is everyone favourite be dron favourite disciple
,bhisma favourite grandson, draupadi favourite husband ,drupad favourite son in law or krishna favourite
5.he has abhimanyu as his son has increased his glory
6.his wife includes fireborn princess ,yadav princess, naga princess, warrior princess (almost every variety)
7.krishna saved him from absolute death 5-6 times
and he gain his life after his death at the hands of babruvahan
8.he is the symbol of victory and excellence

reasons you dont want to be arjuna
1.he has lost his father at young age
2.he and his brothers spent most of their lifetime
escaping duryodhan schemes
3.his life has been a cycle of forest and palace
4.he has to share his wife with his brothers who
happens to be most beautiful woman of her time
5.his guru and father in law are mortal enemies
6.his son abhimanyu was killed in most brutal manner
7.he has lost all his sons ,nephews and relatives in war
8.he has to fight his loved ones and dear ones
9.he has to live with the guilt of killing his elder brother karn
,greatest archer who has killed his elder brother
this is the title he has got after war
karn has got his saalvation but arjuna is left with the guilt
10.he died at the hands of his son babruvahan

Edited by amankoushal - 8 years ago
amankoushal thumbnail
itelidevara i am not asking you any question
i just want to share some interesting things
about the life of arjuna as i am also a fan of
gandeevdhari arjuna
amankoushal thumbnail
itelidevara i am not asking you any question
i just want to share some interesting things
about the life of arjuna as i am also a fan of
gandeevdhari arjuna
hope you like it
ltelidevara thumbnail
Hi Amankoushal. Nice to meet another Arjun fan. Appreciate your presentation. But will discuss on your 7th and 10th point through PM as this is my OS and not a discussion thread. Thanq again.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Di soon we need new thread...😆