1m

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aww Shrutakirti ❤️
I love him after all he's the son of my ArDi ❤️
Wonderful update 👏 but now I want a good Arjuna and Shrutakirti scene also! People who keep on saying that abhi was Arjuna's only favourite child r so wrong! For once a husband can be partial but a father can never be partial and Arjun could never do that! 😡 For me Shrutakirti is really special I don't know about Pragiti but yes I know Shrutakirti was definitely there.He must be so different-son of Parth and panchali wow! ❤️
Eagerly waiting for the next update di!! Waiting for Arjuna-Shrutakirti and Arjuna-pragiti scene ❤️
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Upaplavya got Indraprasth atmosphere with all the children and near and dear ones started gathering there. The inseparable Jodi of the times Krishna and Arjun roamed together in royal streets with smiles and the people of Matsya could not have enough of them. Satyaki became obsessed with Arjun as his guru 's extraordinary victory made him proud and speechless. As for Panchal Raj Drupad he forgot his pain caused by the insult done to Draupadi on hearing Arjun's single handed triumph over Kauravas. Panchali is miffed and accused him of partiality.Drupad took her in his arms and said with tears.' Krishnaa I never forgive them for making you suffer in Dyut Sabha. Especially Arjun is answerable to me since I offered you to him not others. I was compelled to throw you into Polyandry. And the result is before me. But I am a warrior and I should acknowledge his feat that never happened before never will happen again. Can you imagine what it takes to come out unscathed defeating the whole army? I am sure Gangaputr will be the proudest man today, His grandson is too great,' Abhi and Kirti who came there clapped their hands in approval, Abhi sighed with expectation.' I hope I may get a chance like that .Drupad blessed him ' You will enhance Arjjn's fame.'Kirti hid his face on his mother's shoulder and asked ' What about me? Am I not Arjun's son?' Panchali softened his hair. Abhi patted his back and said. Of ourse my brother But I will take the chance first, I will show Hastinapur that this time Arjun need not come to fight them his son is enough.' At that moment Arjun came in, ' Krishnaa Be ready King Virat and Rani are coming to declare the n marriage muhurat officially. Eldest and Madhav already are there to welcome them.Abhi go to your mother and be ready Your new clothes were ready,' He then turned to Drupad and helped him get up.Pitasri Abhi will take you to Madhav you should precide the proceedings' Drupad nodded and went with Abhi'Arjun observed Kirti who is relaxing on his mother's shoulders and smiled.Now both mother and son oblige me? Kirti let your mother get ready come here. Kirti did not move an inch.Arjun went near them and hugged them both with his masculine arms 'Panchali smiled happily at his gesture'Arjun then pulled Kirti towards him and sat with him on his lap.Kirti stammered clasping his father's neck, I missed you Pitasri, I wept so bitterly when I realized I can not meet you both till thirteen years, For days I did not sleep. Then I decided I will destroy those who separated my family.' Arjun kissed on his forehead.' Now we crossed that horrible phase my son, You will always be with us' Now enjoy your brother's marriage, After that I will train you the important nauces of Archery.' Kirti is excited and hugged his father close' I will tell Bhrata what you said . See you Maa at the Royal hall' Kirti gave a peck to Panchali and ran like a kid' Arjun
Approached her and asked seriously.' Shall I help you in
Your make up? I swear I will make the whole of Matsya swoon today. ' Panchali pushed him away and teased. 'We are becoming in laws.Think about it' Be a good father in law.' Arjun pressed her lower lip with his forefinger.' So what? I am sure I have every right to worship my wife irrespective of my age.And as for my wife she is always young , And my love for her is ever fresh ' Krishna and Satya entered then and Krishna remarked with a naughty smile' Yes Parth We are the witness for your love.Sakhi don't get angry for disturbing you .The guests have come So ran here to grab Parth from you.' He winked at her and added.' Ages ago I told you not to compete with me in loving Parth. I repeat Sakhi.Arjun laughed heartily and pushed him along with him. Satya is desparate. Panchali they both started again We will be at loss.

Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow di... this update is surely a treat!!!!
parth-madhav jodi of the year...😆
abhi and kirti is too cute!!! But where's pragiti?? sorry for pestering with same question...😆
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Wow di... this update is surely a treat!!!!

parth-madhav jodi of the year...😆
abhi and kirti is too cute!!! But where's pragiti?? sorry for pestering with same question...😆

Anvi Happy new year Pragati is with Kunti's in Hastinapur. So it may take time for her to come.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Aww Shrutakirti ❤️
I love him after all he's the son of my ArDi ❤️
Wonderful update 👏 but now I want a good Arjuna and Shrutakirti scene also! People who keep on saying that abhi was Arjuna's only favourite child r so wrong! For once a husband can be partial but a father can never be partial and Arjun could never do that! 😡 For me Shrutakirti is really special I don't know about Pragiti but yes I know Shrutakirti was definitely there.He must be so different-son of Parth and panchali wow! ❤️
Eagerly waiting for the next update di!! Waiting for Arjuna-Shrutakirti and Arjuna-pragiti scene ❤️

Mahima Happy new year. ArjunKirti scene for you. Will give more. Hope you enjoyed the update.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Happy New Year Di! 🥳
And I loved the update and the cute little ArDi and Shrutakirti scene ❤️
Waiting for the next update!! 😃
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Oh and I just love this Krishna-Krishnaa-parth-satyabhama bonding!! ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Oh and I just love this Krishna-Krishnaa-parth-satyabhama bonding!! ❤️

Really dear they are unique
ltelidevara thumbnail
The marriage festivities began with so much pomp. Virat is extremely happy to have an alliance with Pandavas.If not Arjun his son is becoming his son in law. Abhi is almost like his father in every way. Sudheshna liked Subhadra who is polite and endearing. Her beauty is not intimidating like Draupadi's whose beauty is extraordinary. As for Uttara she found Abhi cute and charming. Satya as usual took active part in the proceedings. She observed Panchali getting off mood suddenly and asked. ' why are you looking dull? Your sons are here. Good days are ahead. Enjoy my friend.' Panchali smiled softly. ' I am try ing my best Satya but the way We were cheated and I was insulted I am finding it too hard to forget. In the history of Aryavarth I am the only woman who have five husbands who was humiliated in the Dice Hall and who became the cause of Kichak's death. I will tolerate the curiosity and criticism both in my case. But I am irritated why we did not get back Indra Prasth yet even after completing thirteen years. Indraprasth belong to our children Satya. Why should we do Abhi's marriage in Virat kingdom? Why can't we claim our right over it? ' Satya placed her hand on Draupadi's shoulders and said' You are absolutely correct in every way . Indraprasth is your territory not anyone's . But even Matsya kingdom is yours It was saved by your husband. So literally speaking. You are staying in your kingdom only. Now leave your depression and enjoy your son's marriage. Today is the ring changing ceremony Let us get ready for that . One thing I have to confess your beauty enhanced despite hour exile and incognito. What secret is behind that ? Arjun's ever green love for you? ' Panchali's face flushed in red colour. ' Stop it Satya we are not youngsters anymore to talk such things .' Krishna entered and teased ' Who is saying that? The most beautiful woman who made Kichak lose his life over her beauty? ' Panchali sulked ' Did I not tell you Satya Didn't I tell you I am special? My name revokes such talk only even from
My Sakha, I pity myself,'Krishna placed his hand on Panchali's head and said' You should pity Kichak not yourself. The Devine Parijat is to worship the best among men . Narottam Afjun. Poor fellow he cast his eyes on you and endured the result. The Fireborn is created for Indra's son. ' Sstya smiled happily. Now be happy And let me help you in your make up . It has been many years since I did that . ' Safya took extra care and made Panchali wear pink and red border silk saree with a red choli. She placed roses in her plaited hair. A long golden step chain is hanging on her heart. The Mang ka Tika shone on her forehead with sindur. Arjun who came there could not avert his gaze .Sstya teased him. About to swoon great archer? Wait I am going Admire her as you wish ' Satya told Draipadi ' Don't let him spoil my hardwork .' Satya went off and Arjun took Panchali's chin in his hand and whispered' Shall we postfone the Ring Event for a while? I want to write poetry right now.' Panchali blushed and moved away from
Him
ltelidevara thumbnail
Uttara is looking beautiful. She complements Abhi. Isn't it, ' Arjun asked Krishna as his son and Uttara get ready to exchange rings. Krishna smiled. ' Yes Parth. But Panchali told Satya something else. ' Arjun sighed.' You know Madhav these women are too scrptical.Uttara is my student. She worshipped Arjun the warrior. Now she will definitely fall for my son's charm, ' Krishna teased.' But still your connect with female population continues. Urvasi in Exile Uttara in incognito. ' Arjun smirked, But I rejected both. I proved my point that I am not a womanizer .' Krishna smiled . I believe you Parth. But I am not sure a certain Fireborn believes you or not. ' Arjun retorted..Why only Krishnaa? Women are
Made with such material. You know SubhDra asked me if I really got the curse. Krishna laughed loudly and turned ever ones attention towards them. Satya came nearer and whispered.' Why are you laughing ? Atleast today you both behave like father and uncle.'Arjun nodded his head and promised ' certainly we do Now stop concentrating on us' Satya made a face and left. Dhaumya called Arjun and Krishna nearer. Arjun stood behind Abhi. Uttara stretched her hand. Abhi took it softly and put the ring . Uttara looked up found Arjun looking at her with affection. Uttara bent her head and put the ring. Arjun blessed them both by hugging them together. Krishna did the same. Satya and Panchali came together and blessed them. Subhadra is all smiles seeing her son as bridegroom. At that moment the dwarpalak announced. ' Sanjaya came from HAstinapur to deliver a message. Krishna ordered Sanjay should wait for a day or two till the marriage festivities got over ' Sanjaya was welcomed with due respect and the Pandavas very much wanted to know about Kunti and Pragati. ' Why didn't my mother arrive with Pragati? I was upset. What is the necessity for her to continue living there since we completed Exile?" Arjun's question met with a pale smile from Sanjay' ' Rajkumar Arjun she will send her message separately' He said with a grim face, Any way you have to wait till the marriage is completed . Be comfortable here and enjoy the marriage. Krishna said, The next day celebrations continued with music and dance.Abhi asked Krishna.' How did Pitasri manage to master dance movements? Nothing is difficult as long as you fix your mind on it, Abhi your father epitomises concentration and dedication. He can learn any thing anytime." Panchali and Subhadra did Arti to Abhi and made him wear nice silk garments. Arjun helped him in wearing Dhoti and could not blink his eyes.Abhi you look too handsome" he praised. Kirti crossed him.' Am I not looking good? Why you are not praising me?" Arjun took him in his arms and said' Because this is his day' When your marriage happens I will praise you only, " Abhi pulled Kirti to him and gave a peck, My little brother is the most good looking because he got my father's colour' Subhadra who entered pouted, you mean fair colour is not beautiful Abhi you are indirectly siding with your father, Krishna came and brought peace. Colour is not important Bhadra You gave Abhi your charm and energy and Parth gave his valour' Krishna then took Kirti and said ' Here is my cute nephew a mixture of Yajnaseni's dignity and Parth's charm. Then a royal guard came and delivered the message of Virat' Since the next day is marriage the night will see performances of damsels and dramas etc and every one is requested to attend' Krishna looked at Satya who just came there and nodded to him' He told Arjun. ' Let us meet Sanjay this nite at our private abode. Before he delivers his message in the open court to your Eldest it is necessary. " Arjun nodded in agreement, Subhadra said, ' I would like to meet Sudheshna regarding marriage procedure, it is important . I will go with Revati Bhabhi, " The night brought joy and celebration for every one who attended the marriage. Abhimanyu Satyaki Pandavas except Arjun Upapandavas and Uttar and his brothers enjoyed the entertainment programmes. But away from the royal palace inside the Royal garden in a beautiful rest house surrounded by flower plants and creepers Krishna and Satya are waiting. Through the garden path Arjun is accompanying his Krishnaa who took her time to oblige him, ' Why do you insist? I have much work for tomorrow. Abhi's wedding and you want me to relax? I wanted to look after the decorations, ' Arjun rounded her waist and pulled her close'' There are people to look after those things. Madhav wished the four of us should relax before the political matters took over. I liked his idea, Only thing is Sanjaya will come to meet us privately. By the way this half white you wore takes me back into that day when we went boat ride in Kampilya, " Panchali remembered that cosy nite which brought them together but got her miffed by his commitment to his brothers, As the moon rose high Arjun enjoyed the moon lite falling on his beloved's face. He took opportunity when they neared the rest house and kissed her passionately, Panchali tried to stop him in vain , When they entered Satya quipped, ' You look different and charged Panchali' Krishna retorted. ' the passion and love always rejuvenate energy levels. ' Satya looked confused, Panchali's face changed colour and Arjun laughed merrily and remarked, Well said True and situational' ..,..Sanjay was brought to the rest house but the guard asked him to get inside and returned back, He said no one is allowed inside. Sanjay entered and gazed at the two Krishnas on one couch. Both of the same age,well built Tall dark and handsome and looking relaxed' They have golden jars in their hands filled with the best drinks, Arjun had Krishna's feet in his lap and Satya held Krishna's head on her lap, Panchali had Arjun's feet in her lap . On seeing Sanjay Satya and Panchali stood up and went inside. Arjun pushed the golden stool for Sanjay to sit, Sanjay looked at them in awe and sat on the floor and folded his hands. He had tears of joy in his eyes on seeing Nar and Narayan cosily together enjoying each other's company,

Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago