1m

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice updates 👏
Looking forward for the next one!
So I guess it's time when ArDi are finally going to meet shrutakirti,pragiti and abhimanyu ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Before Arjun could smile back Uttar came back and pulled him inside.Maharaj Virat proudly acknowledged Arjun's contribution to Uttar's victory. Uttar was embarrassed on seeing the haughty behavior of his father. He almost decided to tell the truth but Afjun pressed his hand and stopped him to do so. Arjun looked at his Eldest and wondered why he is not expressing his joy atleast through his eyes. On top of it he covered his face with his heAd cloth. There were celebration all over Matsya over Uttar's victory. Unable to bear undue credit he told his father that a Devine Yodha helped him by winning the Kauravas He triumphed against the KAuravas and saved the cattle. Virat was astonished and awaited to see the winner and offer his gratitude. Later in the evening after sunset Pandavas sent messages through Panchali and Bheema who has accessibility to go anywhere. Early next day they have to reveal their identities. Uttar arranged beautiful clothes to them . Panchali is relieved. Finally they will come before Aryavarth unscathed and triumphant. She can meet her sons Abhi and Pragati. How they spent thirteen years without her she can't even imagine. Now she will never stay away from them never. The night seemed to be the longest for her. She thought of going to Arjun but could not. She knew he fought a fierce battle and needs to take rest. Finally sun rose in the east giving way to new hope and light.The Sabha mantap of Matsya looked differnt that day' Virat who entered there couldn't control himself on seeing Dharmaraj on the throne . He grumbled and expressed his dis pleasure. Then Arjun revealed the identities of his brothers. Then Bheem introduced Arjun to the king. At that moment Uttar admitted the truth. It is Arjun only who fought with the whole KAurava army and protected the cows. Uttar elaborately described the way the Maharathis were defeated by Arjun and fled to Hastinapur. Uttar exclaimed . ' I could not properly describe his valour, That arrogant Karn left the battlefield unable to stay further. Duryothan must have realized with whom he took panga. Father we can't repay the help done by him. If he is not there we would have been taken prisoners to Hastinapur. ' Virat fell at the feet of Yudhishtir' ' O King we are all your servants . My people and my kingdom is at your service. Forgive mefor treating you as my servants. Even at the cost of my life I cannot repay your help. Please accept Uttara as the bride of Arjun' Uttara's friend kambhoja princess got this sensational news first through her maid who is so impatient that she didn't wait to know Arjun's opinion. Within minutes the whole Antahpur got excited at the prospect of their princess 'a impending marriage to Arjun. At the same time every one is awestruck knowing Sairandhri as Maharani Draupadi. Sudheshna fell at her feet. ' I should have understood on seeing you before me. Who else but Panchali posess such beauty? Forgive me for taking your services' Panchali spoke in a suitable manner but her whole attention is on Uttara who is dancing in air. ' Mata I learnt dance from none other than the Gandivdhari Arjun! How lucky I am?' Uttara is dreamy eyed thinking of the prospect of being the wife of the great Arjun. Panchali is waiting with bated breath. What news will come over now? What is Arjun's decision? She just can't imagine Uttara beside him. Suddenly Uttar came and brought Uttara to Panchali. He made her touch her feet and said. ' Maharani bless Uttara. She will the Kurukul Vadhu by marrying ...Uttar paused. Uttara is smiling to herself.Uttar completed...By marrying Abhimanyu. Panchali sighed with relief. Uttara stared at her brother. Uttar explained.'Arjun said he can not accept you as he is your teacher . But he accepted you for his Abhimanyu. ' Messengers were sent to Panchal and Dwaraka. The day itself is hectic with Pandavas receiving the adulation of people and meeting dignitaries. Panchali observed Uttara and sensed her disappointment . But she knew Abhi will win her heart as he had all the qualities that existed in his father. Night grand dinner was hosted by King Virat where Pandavas got standing ovation. Panchali saw Arjun in his royal attire and fondly thought' Rajkumar Arjun is back. He Govind he got rid of the curse finally. Arjun's eyes met her eyes and Panchali blushed like a new bride. She blissfully slept in the royal chamber alotted to her . At mid night she heard the familiar knock on her door and her husband entered looking every inch the most desirable man of Aryavarth.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely ❤️
Aww Panchali still blushes like a new bride 😳 and yeah 🥳 Gandivdhari Arjuna is back!! 😳 And what is he doing in Panchali's chamber at that time 😳 😆
Waiting for the next update!! 😳 ❤️
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Lovely ❤️
Aww Panchali still blushes like a new bride 😳 and yeah 🥳 Gandivdhari Arjuna is back!! 😳 And what is he doing in Panchali's chamber at that time 😳 😆
Waiting for the next update!! 😳 ❤️

Obviously he is there to see the glow on her face that resulted due to his victory over KAuravas and for rejecting Uttara. Mahima it is a moment of togetherness they both deserve after their unending ordeals.
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wouhouuu!!! arya is back!!!!!🥳
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali looked around to see if any one is there before letting him in. Why did you come at this hour? You know this is not our IndraprAsth. ' Arjun raised his eyebrows. ' So what? We are back to ourselves. I came to meet my wife on an important work.' Arjun sounded serious. Panchali waited with curiosity as to what is that important matter that made him visit her. ' I want you to confirm that I was relieved from Urvasi'scurse. I know you would be anxious to see me free of her curse.' Arjun's words did not sink immediately into her mind. After she understood his intention she blushed profusely. She knew he is teasing her reminding her the way she reacted when he came back from heaven. She looked defiantly and declared.' You know My husband got back his manliness and achieved that kind of victory which is impossible for any one. I am proud of him.' Arjun felt elated hearing her praise.He took her in his arms and smiled.' Your husband promises this is just the beginning . He will do everything to get back his wife's honour and her Indraprasth.'Panchali looked at him with awe.'How did you do that Arjun?You are alone and they are many.I still feel the thrill when I imagine the war you fought.My father is right. There is no one like you.' Arjun kissed her and said.'And there is no one like Yajnaseni either. You know we are going to be in laws now. You will be mother in law to Uttara. How do you feel?' Panchali looked thoughtful.' Arjun the poor girl thought otherwise. When I heard the king's proposal for a moment I got doubtful of you. I was relieved after the news of your refusal reached Antahpur. But Uttara is disappointed . I could see it on her face.' Arjun assured.'She will fall in love the moment she sees Abhi. I am sure. Hers is hero worship nothing else .I lived with her for one year. I know she is a kid. Krishnaa see I rejected Urvasi and Uttara . I hope now you will have confidence in me. I am not that bad my queen ' Panchali laughed and clasped his neck as if rewarding him for his love .Arjun took her face in his hands and gazed into her lotus eyes.Finally he would see her meet her children very soon. He informed her.' Madhav sent message. They are on their way to Matsya. Dhrisht and your father started with our sons. Be ready to tie up your Kirti to your pallu.'Panchali smirked ' Don't tease my son again, To me he is always the little Kirti tugged to my pallu'Arjun,will Mata come with Pragati? You got any message?'she asked with anxiety. The mother in her is desperate to meet her little daughter who is away from her and her doting father. Arjun 's face became dull. He doesn't know what his mother will do. Panchali understood his dilemma. She placed her hand on his and indicated her concern.She knew how he misses his mother and his daughter, Arjun composed himself and pulled her closer. He thoroughly savoured her ravishing beauty and whispered.' You know no one will believe that you are mother of grown up boys. You look like my bride who placed the garland round my neck. What is the reason for your ageless beauty? 'Panchali smiled at him lovingly and understood his mood to worship her beauty. Arjun made a serious face and asked. ' Didn't I deserve the reward I want after my resounding victory? ' Panchali found his expression too cute and let him have his way with an endearing smile. After a long time even she wants to drool in him . Yajnaseni submitted her soul and body to her Arjun and tasted the bliss'. After a couple of days Pandavas met their we'll wishers and relatives at Upaplavya city and the celebrations started. Krishna hugged Arjun and praised. Well done Parth I am proud of you. Your victory over KAuravas must have rung warning bells in rival camp.' Arjun smiled and said ' I felt your presence all through my battle' your grace only that I won them singlehanded, Satya interfered. Now if you both stop praising each other I want to ask Arjun how he did that singlehanded. I can't imagine at all. Arjun made a face and taunted ' Started again? He Madhav! ' Suddenly a seventeen year old ran into Arjun and threw him almost off his feet Arjun hugged him tight with tears Abhi is it you? He stammered. Abhi replied in his broken voice. Yes Pitasri your Abhi is finally before you Don't ever send me away from
You.' Father and son could not get separated even after a whileArjun lifted him above and got emotional. ' How big you became my boy ? You look like my Madhav. ' Arjun felt his years of wait fruitful on seeing the apple of his eye before him a replica of him and his Madhav.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Subhadra met Panchali and expressed her concern' You suffered a lot. You don't deserve that kind of troubles. All of us watched helplessly including Arya. I hope you forgave him for not standing firm on that day. ' Panchali replied with detachment.' I don't blame any one. I suffered due to my fate. God created me to endure all this and I am doing just that' ' Satya interfered and warned her.' Don't be that depressed dear. It will kill the zeal to enjoy life. Come on Arjun showed what he can do without the help of anyone. I wonder how he could do it. So exciting to see all the KAuravas fallen asleep in the battle ground.' Panchali and SubhAdra smiled at her enthusiasm. Suddenly Panchali felt two manly arms clasp her waist and she found The curly headed lad in her lap. She touched his head affectionately and murmured.'Abhi is it you?' Abhimanyu smiled and said. ' Pitasri also asked exactly the same way.Jyesht Mata Yes your Abhi is here. ' Panchali looked at him through her tears. Abhi is a mixture of Krishna and Arjun He resembles them both. Panchali said the same. Subhadra agreed. ' He smiles like Bhrata Krishna but his features are like his father, ' Satya completed ' his valour is extraordinary. Time will prove him worthy to be Arjun's son. ' Abhi retorted.' What is the use of my valour if I can not find the opportunity to prove myself?Every one can't be as fortunate as Pitasri to get the stage to exhibit his valour. ' Satya supported him. ' That is true. Arjun got a chain of opportunities since his childhood. Now let us get ready to see the bride here I sent message to Rani Sudheshna to bring Uttara here in a short while. She must be coming ' Abhi exclaimed .'What? Now? I have so much to talk to Jyesht Mata. I didn't even inhale her fragrance like in my childhood, ' Abhi took Panchali 's hands in his and smelt the fragrance,Panchali patted his cheek You are a big boy Abhi, Behave like one with your bride. You know she is beautiful and smart. 'Abhi brushed it off and said,' I would have felt happy if she selected me in the swayamvar. ' Subhadra taunted him' By making you hit the Fish Target? I know your wish.But it is not possible. Your father had already selected her for you, So you already is meeting your wife to be.' Abhi made a face and said . ' Kirti will come tomorrow . We can wait no?' But Abhi could not have a pretext as after a while he faced Uttara. Subhadra instantly liked her and hugged her close.' Welcome to Pandava family Uttara may your arrival enhance our glory.' She blessed. Satya glanced at Panchali indicating her approval.Panchali and Subhadra welcomed Sudheshna and left with her leaving Abhi with Uttara.Satya waited for a while and introduced Abhimanyu with all his likes and dislikes.She said before leaving,' Uttara he looks like his mama but he is Arjun's mirror image in every way. He inherited his attitude his valour and of ourse his charm. I warn you he is naughty like both Krishnas. So be alert.' Uttara found Satya's words true within half an hour. Yes he is like Arjun. She knew his sense of humor when he was Brihannala. Uttara instantly connected with him who is the mirror image of Arjun,
The next day Panchali finally stood face to face with her well grown up sons. They exactly looked like their fathers in every way. Panchali got emotional and her tears blurred her vision. The five of them together hugged her and refused to move away, Finally Dhrisht pulled them back but as expected Kirti refused to leave her , Bheem teased him , Kirti you started again? Leave her Pallu. Now you are a big boy,' Kirti nodded his head with displeasure and clung to her like he used to do at Indraprasth, Panchali observed Arjun's hazel eyes teasing her as usual ' Mother and son back together?' Panchali took her fifteen year old Kirti youngest of all closer in her arms and gave her husband her answer,' Yes he is my little Kirti Arjun' He understood and smiled back' After all his son deserves his mother's pampering, He met her after thirteen years.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yes Mahima Finally some moments of joy and relief.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

awww!!!!! Too cute...

Right Anvi Milan after much pain really cute,
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this update is too too cute!!! Abhi is still soo cute!!! But where's pragiti??