1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aanvi98

wow di1!! I jus loved tht how described panchali!!!!❤️

Thanq Anvi. By the way when will you update?
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thanq Mahima. Hope you enjoy the ARDI scenes in Virat Parv.

Yes di I'm looking forward to read 😃 😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thanq Anvi. By the way when will you update?

i'll do, di. but now seeing current situations, i don't hv tht mood to right sumthing
ltelidevara thumbnail
It has been six months since Pandavas and Draupadi entered Virat Nagar. Each of them behaved as per their disguise without causing one iota of suspicion in any one. Another six months and they will succeed in completing their incognito. But Fate always would like to throw challenges only to those who can meet them and win. That day is the third day of Vasantotsavas in Virat Nagar. The king happened to. Come across a fighter Jeemuta Mul,who challenged the king to send any of his fighters to meet his challenge. Virat called Valala his head cook who by then entertained the king with his boxing skills by defeating many.Every one assembled in the open yard to watch the thrilling fight. TheQueen,the Princess along with Brihannala sat upstairs to watch the combat. Ofcourse Sairandhri is there sitting beside the queen . Brihannala never attended these events but this time he has to oblige his dear student who refused to let him stay back.The next half an hour made the audience shout in joy on seeing the way both are complementing each other in physical combat. After that Jeemut succumbed to Valala's might and skills and finally lost his life fatally wounded. Every one applauded Valala by clapping and shouting. Virat honoured him with valuable presents and praised him to skies. Panchali observed the feeling of anxiety on Arjun's face that is visible only to her. She waited till night as Uttara these days is practicing even in the evenings and will leave Natyasala only at night. Panchali made her way to the Natya Sala and saw him sitting on the stage with his Mridang before him. She stood in the darkness of the corner and waited. Arjun asked.' What is the matter? " Panchali countered. ' That I wanted to ask,What is the matter? " Arjun understood.He bent his head down and whispered. ' Ask him yo restrain himself from using his famous stunt tricks in future. Let him fight with his basic might only. Otherwise His famous duel skills will give way to suspicion. Duryothan had his spies posted in every corner of Aryavarth.Infact in the crowd I saw familiar faces of Hastinapur watching the fight carefully. That. Is it. Exercise control Tell him so." Panchali suddenly got achill in her back thinking of the consequences if Bheem is identified. She told him. ' Don't worry I will convey your message. One more thing. Don't teach your student too much. These days she is not walking but dancing all the way. " Arjun smiled at her taunt and nodded.Panchali went to Sudheshna who already sent for her. Uttara and her dearest friend,the princess of Kambhoj are waiting for her.Sudheshna took her hand and asked. ' Where have you gone? We are waiting for you. I want you to see the portraits of Princes sent by Uttara's father. Just to have an idea Since you worked in Dwaraka and Indraprastth and had the opportunity tu see the Kings that attended Rajasuya of Pandavas you may identify them well" Uttara in her excitement took off the veils of the portraits. There are princes and Kings whom Panchali can identify but she said she forgot them as many years passed in between. Sudheshna goaded her.' Atleast identify Draupadi's husbands. You worked in her Antahpur so easy for you." Panchali had no escape now. Half hearted she did her job. But the last portrait captivated the queen and the princess to her dismay. Uttara had a twinkle in her eyes and shouted. ' I know this is third Pandav,Arjun. I saw the portrait of him hitting fish target in Bhrata uttara's chamber. " The Kambhoja princess is equally excited . Yes. Even I can identify him.She said with a proud glint in her eyes. Panchali got up all of a sudden and took leave on the pretext of going to Kitchen to bring flavoured buttermilk to the queen.She saw Valala enjoying the adulation of his co cooks who couldn't stop praising him for his feat. Valala is all attention on seeing Sairandhri.He told the cooks to go and cut vegetables for next day whereas he will make special flavoured butter milk for the Queen. ' Aren't you happy for my victory? He asked in a low voice,preparing the butter milk. Panchali nodded in approval and revealed.' You should exercise control and restrain from using your famous tricks.He told thus." Bheem understood who sent the message.' Extra cautious I think. Typical of him to say so." ' Ofcourse he needs to be cautious with a boisterous brother like you. The spies are everywhere. Think over." Bheem obliged by nodding and asked.' How is he? " Panchali replied with a smirk. ' Asusual receiving female attention and enjoying the situation"" Bheem laughed at her comment that indicated her by then familiar posessiveness. Don't worry. You need not do Arti again.I assure you." He said and handed over the flavoured butter milk.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali bowed before Uma Parvati. Still only one month and seven days left to complete their incognito. And even more relieving is Arjun will get back to his original form. How tensed up she is for his sake? Finally she will get back her husband and what more would she wish for? Panchali walked towards Sudeshna's personal chamber. She saw there Uttara and prince Uttar also arguing with each other.Uttar is holding Dhanush in hand. He is boasting.' No one can surpass me in archery. Not even Savyasachi Arjun. He may be equal to me . That's all. " Uttara countered him.' Brother,stop your banter. No one can equal Arjun in archery. Don't say such things. Every one will laugh at you." Uttara turned to Sairandhri and asked.' You tell me. You must have seen the the third Pandav closely. Isn't he the best? " Panchali who had a smirk on hearing the words of Uttar replied with a tinge of pride. ' You are right princess. No one can be his equal in archery." Uttara clapped with excitement and teased her brother.' Didn't I tell you? Now don't take his name again.She told her mother. ' Mata,Time for my dance class. Bhrata Pranam." Uttara rushed faster than wind.Panchali stared at her with suspicion.' Is this the teen age hero worship? Or something else? " Uttara took leave and left. Just then Kichaka the brother of Sudheshna who returned from Kekaya country came to visit his sister. Sudheshna is immensely pleased and welcomed her brother. Panchali tried to cover her face with her veil but it is too late.The veil suddenly fell down as the pins lost grip. Panchali bent to take her veil feeling his glance all over herself. She is highly embarassed and tried to leave. But Keechak stopped her with his words. ' Sister? Who is this extraordinarily beautiful lady I never saw before? Why is she staying with you? Such ravishing beauty but in maid's attire? What is the reason? " Sudheshna is in dilemma. She knew how lustful her brother is. Certainly he must have lost himself to Sairandhri's exceptional beauty. Before she could say anything,Kichak approached Panchali and praised her beauty shamelessly.' I never saw a. More beautiful lady . I can challenge no where in the three worlds such beauty existed. How beautiful your eyes are. The lotus eyes that much large? Moon has the blot on him. But your face exceel the moon. Your whole personality can make even the God of love wonder whether his arrows are less powerful before your beauty. Awesome. For whose sake you are created by the creator? He must have confessed that he can not create a more beautiful woman ever. What is your good name? Who is your husband?" Keechak's nonstop banter made Panchali overcome with anger. Her face turned red. Sudheshna is afraid seeing Sairandhri's face. She tried to divert her brother in vain. Panchali decided she only has to control him . She said in a firm voice. ' I. feel pity.towards you. Being the brother of the queen,you are talking to a married lady in an uncivilised manner.Know me as a Sairandhri who is under the protection of her husbands five gandharvas. I hope you realise what is good and what is bad for you." Kichak did not take her words seriously.He is mad with obsession that made him think that she will oblige if he tried his best.' Now don't be too harsh with your words,Sairandhri, Why should you be in the service of others? I can make you the queen. You are shining even in those simple clothes. How would you look if I made you wear silk clothes and ornaments? Just look at me with your lotus eyes. I am dying with desire." Keechak's words made Panchali look angrily at Sudheshna but when she understood her fear to control her brother,she thought it better to leave her chamber. After she left,Sudheshna tried to make Keechak sensible by telling him about Sairandhri's Gandharva husbands. But Keechak did not relent. He warned his sister.' Don't try to change my heart. Not good for you and your husband.Matsya Desh survives only by my valour. Send her to my chamber at any cost." Sudheshna is too afraid to go against her brother's demand. She called Panchali and asked her to bring fresh wine from her brother's chamber. Panchali protested but Sudheshna did not allow her to stay away. Finally Yajnaseni left everything to fate and took the golden jar with moisture in her eyes. As she came out she saw Sungod shining brightly in the sky. She prayed to him.' O sun god.please help me save myself. If I am a Pativrata I should return safe from his place.." The Sungod graced her and posted a mighty demon behind her for her protection.Panchali dragged herself to Kichaka's chamber who is waiting for her at the entrance itself. She said in a low voice. ' your sister wanted me to bring wine from your place. If you arrange for it I will take it." Kichak took the golden jar from her and looking at her with hungry eyes. advanced towards her.' I will definitely send wine to my sister. But you also drink some and enjoy with me. I can not stay away from you." As Kichak tried to hold her the demon sent by the Sungod threw him down when Panchali pushed him away and ran back.The demon is invisible. Panchali rushed to the open court hall where Virat is having his assembly. Kanka and Valala also are there. Kichak followed her to the court took hold of her long hair and kicked her down. At that moment the demon powerfully kicked Kichaka in such a way that he lost his balance and fell down. The courtesans enjoyed Kichak's collapse as they never had a good opinion on him. They pitied Sairandhri and whispered to each other.' Why is this noble and beautiful lady is in Sudheshna's services? It must be the fault of the queen to leave her to wicked Kichaka." By then Bhima rolled his eyes and shivered in anger. He looked at the big tree that existed in the court yard. Yudhishtir prevented him and said' Valala it is wrong to uproot a tree for fuel as it gives shelter." In the meanwhile Virata sent away Kichaka from court with soft words. Panchali stood up with dishevelled hair and dust over her body. She blamed the king with fury.' Is this the way women are treated in your kingdom? Even my powerful husbands are also silent despite seeing my miserable state. " Yudhishtir tried to pacify her.' Your husbands must have been waiting for the right moment. Now go to the queen. It is not good for you to be in the court like a Nartaki,dancer." Panchali could not control herself. She retorted with sarcasm.' Ofcourse my husband is a dancer and an actor. Hence I am also a dancer and a Nati." Yudhishtir's face became pale. Panchali added' He is a gambler also. How could a gambler's wife get respect from anyone? PS By mentioning her husband is a dancer and actor she meant Arjun. Then she meant Yudhishtir by referring to him as ' gambler"
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
this keechak!!! 😡 nd yudi...😡😡🤬
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Very nice update di 👏 seriously this Yudhishtira n keechak. Anyways I'm looking forward to see Arjuna's reaction. Plz update soon 😃
ltelidevara thumbnail
Panchali stood at the entrance of the Natya sala She is shattered tear faced and furious She hesitated and looked around to see if any one is awake Luckily for her the attendants retired to their respective places He must be sleeping she thought and got in In the darkness she could see hi standing near the Nataraj and before she could say anything he turned to her and I said curtly By tomorrow by this time he should not breathe on this earth Let him bear the fruit of his misdeed Panchali exclaimed Howdo you know? He retorted with a bit of sarcasm ' This is Antahpur my Queen you know how people like to gossip Years back in Indraprasth there were rumours of Thr queen's excessive love and possessiveness for the third Pandav Didn't you remember? Panchali blushed even in such grave moment A beautiful smile appeared on her lips and she taunted I remember the rumour that spread around How The Senapati of The IndraprSth visits The Queen late after mid nights that too from the chambers of his other wives ' Arjun sighed with relief He knew decisions can not be taken when the mind is absorbed in sorrow and depression Panchali again became serious Arjun checked around and whispered 'Listen carefully Still ten more days left to come out in the open But Kichak should not be tolerated till then And he won't rest until...So better to remove him out of our path,That should be done in secrecy You knowI am helpless.I blame myself hate myself for not taking up the task myself Forgive me again for being the root cause of your miseries.'Arjun's voice chocked with emotion.'Dont say such words.It will increase my grief .Tell me what to do now I can't bear his lustful looks Iblame myself for having the looks that make people like Jayathrath and Kichak misbehave ' Arjun took her hand in his .He pacified her.' You are my Fireborn Meant for me If they cast their looks on you they will meet their doom.Now listen.Go to Bheema and prepare him to kill Kichak tomorrow night here in the Natya sala.He should do it with so much caution You call KichakA here Bheema will take your place And Kichak will be finished 'Panchali asked 'But people may suspect your involve ment.if it happens here .'Arjun assured.'They won't .Iwill say I slept on the terrace.' Panchali turned to leave.Arjun called her from back 'Ktishnaa Don't worry Madhav is with us.' Panchali smiled with tears in her eyes ' I know Govind is with us ' Bheema looked astonished on seeing her Panchali briefed him the plan of action.He is excited But Panchali warned him not to get overexcited She told him with a sulk 'Your Eldest would blame me if something wrong happens. Due to his gambling we all are enduring unending troubles .He himself the Emperor once is serving another king You whose might is the envy of rivals is cooking food in the Kitchen.The twins are servants and doing lower services.And what can I say about your heroic brother the founder of Indraprasth The invincible Third Pandav dancing to music instead of bearing Gandiv.You know how much torture I feel when I see him in that attire?And see my hands how they became due to continuous work? And now this Keechak Looks like there is no end to my troubles Panchali stopped unable to say further Bheema felt too bad for her He took her hands and placed them on his head ' Panchali don't feel sad Tell my brother I will do exactly as per his plan By tomorrow Ipromise that wretched Kichak would not see the next Sunrise.TellArjun his brother would do his part also We both shared the duty when Jayadhrath abducted you. Now I will do on behalf of both of us Now the thought is Arjun's and the action is mine'
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Wow di amazing!!!❤️ this bheem is such a cutie pie!!!❤️ my ladoo cum haddi!!!
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Superb 👏 Arjuna-Draupadi-Bheema ❤️