Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
The next two days went with the wedding of Draupadi with Nakul and Sahadeva..Draupadi had gone through the ceremony with a saintly detachment and burning heart. To her relief she did not see him,anywhere around her premises.The meeting with the twins on consecutive days made her relieved as she found both of them, caring and doting on her. On the third day Mahatma Vidur came from Hastina behind schedule. He was welcomed with much pomp and grandeure. Kunti called Draupadi to her chamber and introduced her to vidur He blessed her and said that she will be the crown jewel of Hastinaapur.Excecpt Arjun all the four brothers are there to welcome vidur. Kunti enquired, How is taatsri,Bhishm? Living every moment in the triumph of Arjun,You know how he miss him.And Where is he? The winner of the Swayamvar became that busy that he can not welcome his Tastsri? He questioned.Draupadi listened with attention.He went to the borders.To train Drupad's soldiers.Krishna and Satya also accompanied him. Hastinapur with his loyal admirers waits for their commander to return.This is Taatsri 's message to him. Said Vidura.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun finished his third training session to the selected army soldiers, who were chosen personally by him.Drupad who personally wanted to accompany Arjun could not do so due to Draupadi's marriage with twins,He came the next day to be with Arjun,and get feed back from him.Ever since he lost half of his kingdom to Drona,when he was defeated by Arjun,Drupad became insecure and extra cautious for the half kingdom left. He sent his son to his arch rival Drona to get trained in warfare. Dhrisht returned perfect in the usage of weapons,and demonstrated it before his father. Drupad felt happy. But still he could not see the excellence displayed by Arjun in the battlefield. Arjun's lightness and finger flexibility,quick reflexes and sharp eye contact can not be compared with any one at all.So after welcoming Vidur and entrusting him to pandavas,he hurried up to be with Arjun.He was spellbound by the loopholes pointed by him in his border security system. Why did you not include all the strangers in crisis manage ment team?All of them needed it no? Arjun nodded his head No father in law. Number is not important. Precision and boldness needed . We can't expect all the. Soldiers to be equally fast and adventurous in counter attack They should have the thinking power and reasoning mentality. Satya clapped her hands in applause.Krishna looked at Parth with affection. Drupad enquired humbly. Givind,is the arrangements and camp facilities properly done? I hope Devi Satya has no essentials or requirements .If any I would ask Satyajit to attend on her. Satya instantly replied. No uncle,Drupad.Every thing is fine. I am enjoying the training camp so much. Arjun remarked bluntly. How can you leave a chance to disturb us? And Madhav why should you bring here? What would she learn in this training?
ltelidevara thumbnail
Any way you need not know security tips, Krishna gave Dwarakanagar the best security, It is in the middle of the ocean so that's it. Why do you waste your time ? Go and enjoy with ladies in the palace. Arjuna goaded her. Satya took his last line and teased him. So you are worried about your wife back in the palace. Don't worry Arjun. Bhima and Nakul are taking care of her. As for my self, I want to learn things myself because my husband always finds some pretext to be away from Dwarakanagar and be with you. So I should be able to protect Dwarakanagar in his absence. Satya said defiantly looking into Arjun's eyes. Krishna laughed at her ready wit and praised her. You are too good Satya I am proud of you. Maharaja Drupad, We will come tomorrow and meet Mahatma Vidur. In the mean time, I am sure you will take care of him. I still am not confident to allow Pandavas to Hastinapur.What do you say Krishna asked Drupada. The king thought for a while. Yes Govind. By god's grace they are safe here. I don't want them to walk into danger again. He said. Why don't you accompany them to Hastinapur? Then I will be rest assured.No body can touch them when you are there with them. Krishna nodded his head.It may not be possible.My dearest sister Subhadra's birthday is fast approaching. I was never away from her for that occasion. Drupada said thoughtfully. Then we should think properly before taking a decision. Back in Kunti's chamber, vidur, kunti,Draupadi and the four pandavas are seriously discussing about whether they should accept Dhritarashtra's invitation or not. Of course Draupadi is a mere spectator,trying to understand the politics of Hastinapur.Bheema is trying every bit to grab her attention..He started explaining how desperate Duryodhan is thinking about his and Arjuna's prowess. Nakul teased him. Bharata Bheem, you should not praise yourself. Others should praise you. Bheem slapped on his back and said, Nakul, by now Krishna knew my might,She herself witnessed in the Swayamwar...Nakul did not stop,Yes brother, why not? She knows you only are able to hit the Fish target. Panchali smiled and Bheem got up to pinch Nakul. Vidur laughed at them and fondly said. Bhabhi, how myself and Tatsri Bheeshm missed you all. When he heard of all the five marrying Draupadi, he got angry but Ved vyasa I came and cleared every doubt of his.Now he is waiting to welcome the newest daughter in law of Bharat vamsa. That also won by his dearest grand son. He says even he with such expertise in archery could'nt have hit it even in his young age. Vidur suddenly asked Yudhishtir. Where is Govind,I am dying to meet the great vaasudeva,the architect of Aryawart's future. Where Bhrata Arjun is, there govind lives. Nakula laughingly said.You know kakasri,Satya Didi is so frustrated that she went with them to army training camp also. Kunti stopped him,Nothing like that. She is interested to learn things from Arjun that's all She said lightly. Meanwhile messenger came and informed Vidur. Mahatma, maharaj Drupad is pleased to inform you that Govind,satya Devi and Raj kumar Arjun returns tomorrow and will pay their respects. Malta kunti and yuvaraj Yudhishtir also should be informed about this. It is my pleasure to announce the good news. Draupadi's heart skipped a beat. After her moonlight boat ride she did'nt meet him at all. She was miffed with him for declaring that his family is his priority. She still is. But one part of her soul is dying to meet her handsome,naughty emotional husband and as much as she tried to hate him for not giving preference to her, her heart is unwilling to do so. She still feels his husky voice whispering in her ear. How difficult it is to be in the company of the most beautiful woman,...She closed her eyes to feel him within her soul.
ltelidevara thumbnail
When Arjun came and touched his feet vidur hugged him tightly. May you always flourish the name of our Bharat vamsh. He hugged him once again and said. This is on behalf of your Pitamah. Arjun questioned him with a little moisture in his eyes. How is he kakasri? Missing you so much. Keeping ready so many locket chains for each triumph of yours. Vidur smilingly said. Just like that I said. Ever since you won the contest not even one day is spent by taatsri Bhishm without talking about you. That irritatesDuryodhan and karn who will walk away from the essembly. . Bheem intervened. That foolish Duryodhan will never learn from his past experiences. Fault lies with our jyeshth pitasri. .Yudhishtir reprimanded him.Bheem, don't blame elders. It is sinful to do so. Not more sin ful than planning to burn us alive. Bheem angrily retarted. Arjun,where is govind? Kaka sri wants to meet him . Yudhishtir asked. He with satya went yo his chamber. After relaxing a bit he will meet you at dinner,he said. Drupad who is silently watching their bonding,said,You also should go to your chamber and relax Arjun. I will send krishnaa there .She will attend to your needs.Yuvraj Yudhishtir, my whole border security system has been stream lined and re arranged. Arjun took much trouble and three days and nights worked towards bettering up every thing. Grate ful to you. He said. Arjun felt embarrassed as usual with Drupad's extra concern. No need to trouble the princess,Mother will come with me. He said approaching kunti and hugged her. Missed me or not ? He said in a pampered tone. Kunti slapped lightly on his cheek,Phalgun,now you are married. You will be looked after by your wife now. She knows Drupad is waiting for her approval to send krishnaa in Arjun's service. Sahadev, accompany krishnaa yo your brother's chamber. Give him your aushadhi milk and help him arrange his hair. See how it is ,Kunti told Sahadev. Drupad sighed in relief .Prince Sahadev, Krishnaa is in her chamber. I will send her message. So saying,he left. Arjun got irritated.He is not ready still to face Draupadi who he knew is miffed with him for the way he sidelined her over his family. He left for his chamber and took a steamed bath that was arranged by Drupad's personal attendants . He came out relaxed and then heard sahadev's voice Bhrata Arjun , I am here with the princess. He looked at the entrance of his chamber and there she stood,behind Sahadev,. Draupadi wore a sky blue lehanga with a white dupatta and just that single braid,. Yes the jasmines in her hair are present with all their fragrance and ready to mesmerise him. .Arjun could not help but wonder, how could the creator mould her with such bewitching beauty. Even without looking at him.Draupadi felt his gaze envelope her whole existence. She is beaming with joy inside ,thrilled with ecastacy..She desperately tried to control herself as Sahadeva is also there.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Haha They are amzing arent they ?
Aur kyu na ho Ardi ke jo hai 😉😳
I got them from the creations gallery..Do feel free to steal them 😛

surely ! ArDi rocks ! 😃 Haha will surely one day will steal when I have my stealing gear with me 🤣
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no 3 updates per day ?! 😭
ltelidevara thumbnail
Sahadev calls the maid who brought Aushadhi milk and asked her to keep it there. Bharata Arjun,drink that instantly. It will restore your energy back. Arjun smirked at him. What happened to my energy? Did I go for a battle that you became ready with your tasteless aushadhi milk?The way he stressed the last two words made Draupadi smile.She turned away her face to hide her smile. Arjun saw her smile and scolded Sahadev. Why did you bring her here.She should be attending the royal dinner arranged for Kakasri,no? Sahadev got apprehensive as he feared Draupadi may get angry at his brothers' attitude. But to his surprise Draupadi did not care at all for Arjun's outburst. She took the glass in her hand and stretched it out. Sahadev felt happy and relieved.He told Draupadi to bear his tantrums as he always is reluctant to care for himself.Now Princess,I will arrange for the scented hair oils that can tame brother's hair properly mother would always do it herself but she is tensed up thinking about our Hastinapur visit. So saying,he went out to call the maids.Arjun got up and moved towards his mirror trying to suppress his flying locks. Draupadi defiantly approached him and in a steady voice.If you are so conscious of my duties to attend to the Elders and guests, let me tell you now also I am doing my duty of attending on my husband, Arjun was shocked as he never expected her to be so blunt . He took that glass from her and completed it as fast as he can. Then looking into her eyes said Happy now. ? Draupadi nodded her head and observed his thick curly hair that became untamed due to his stay outdoors.How can a man possess such luscious hair?she wondered.Every one praises her long black hair that reaches down.But Arjun's hair has that alluring quality that she desperately wanted to arrange it by herself. Arjun gazed into her lotus eyes that are so transparent and exposes her every thought filled abundantly with what he dreaded to think even.love for him,her eternal truth. Now go and attend to kakasri,krishnaa,I will manage with the help of maids and Sahadev. Draupadi's face changed its colour on hearing the word maids. She looked at him with anger and asked,So the great Savyasachi takes pleasure in having the services of maids rather than his wife,The way she said those words made Arjun laugh heartily. He forgot his own laid down rules and spontaneously held her face in his hands and teased her so posessive?too bad krishnaa, what will you do if Aarya or other beauties enter inside your territory? Draupadi got miffed on hearing the name of the kalingaprincess and turned to go.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun stopped her. Being a fire born makes your anger always present on the tip of your nose,No?Any way I just said so. Don't draw anything serious from my words.I did'nt mean it.Draupadi looked into his face that bore a serious look but she could see his smile at the corner of his eyes. Draupadi said in a soft voice.Father told me how you took so much interest and re arranged the security system. Thank you for standing behind him . Whatever you do is of great value for him.You are dearer to him than me.Her last line was said in such a way that Arjun understood her inner meaning. I did nothing. Just a little bit of changes. He glorifies whatever I do to such an extent,sometimes I feel embarrassed. Draupadi felt amazed.If you are so talented and loved by all,you will bask in that glory.Any one will be.But Arjun is different . He is so detached and focused at the same time. She remembered her father's words.Arjun is special. Now she feels the same. As the strong breeze swept inside Arjun's long tresses surfaced on his face and instantly Draupadi threw it back pressing the curly locks with her hand. She came nearer to him in that process and could feel his breath on her face. She blushed at what she had done and tried to take away her hand from his hair. Arjun pressed her hand with his and started running her hand through his curly locks as if combing his hair. Draupadi's face flushed in red colour with the touch of his hand and standing so nearer made her week under her knees. She closed her eyes in bliss unable to look into his eyes that has a glint of naughtiness but along side,his unguarded feeling of love made her feel worthy of her beauty,of her womanhood and of her love. She saw his truth in a link of a second before closing her Eyes. Wah,Arjun,what a way to arrange your hair,Never saw it before. Satya clapped her hands in pleasure entering with Krishna who smiled observing the two ,his Parth and his Sakhi Finally you became sensible.Parth Did I not tell you of the great pleasure when your wife is in your service? Krishna's taunt made Arjun embarrassed and Draupadi.blush. She took away her hand from his but still felt the warmth of his touch. Satya put her hand on her shoulder and said. Why do you blush so much.We the wives have every right on our men.Especially on their hair if it happens to lure girl fans as in case of my husband and yours. Arjun chided her Now you don't give your tips to krishnaa.She already is influenced by your foolish talk and started suspecting me.Dont make her like you who follows your husband anywhere and everywhere Arjun's sarcasm made every one laugh including Sahadeva who just entered with perfumed oils and helpers. Sahadeva asked Madhav to stay with him and arrange Arjun's hair. He told Draupadi and Satya that kunti is waiting for them at the worship place so that after the pooja they can start serving dinner. Draupadi felt relieved as Krishna is staying either him and will attend to him and followed Satya. Note--Inspired by Ved Vyasa's description of Arjun's curly hair through out the epic.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Drupad arranged a grand banquet in his oral garden,in honour of Vidur. He included only his family members and made it sure that it will be well guarded and confidential as discussion about Hastinapur's invitation to Pandavas is going to take center stage under the supervision of Krishna Vaasudev. Draupadi and Dhrisht checked the final arrangements and made sure every thing is perfect. Mahatma vidur came and met krishna with great warmth and regard. Krishna said with his heart winning smile,Mahatma Vidur, I am pleased with Hastinapur's gesture to Pandavaas. I hope now they will get their due . Vid ur bowed and said. Gangaputr Bheeshma and myself earnestly feel for our beloved sons of Pandu and work towards their good future.
ltelidevara thumbnail
All of them sat together in a round shape so that they can discuss while having their desired food. Vidura before starting his meal extended a patr which he said is sent by Gurudron,a congratulatory message on the success of the swayamvar. Dhrisht took that and with the consent of his father started reading..I extend my good wishes to you king,for the success of your by now world famous Fish target. I am immensely pleased to know that my most loved disciple came to your rescue when every one including karna failed to do so. You must have realised by now that your success indirectly is my contribution as it is Guru Dron who made Arjun a peerless archer. Dhrisht stopped His face became red on seeing the haughty attitude displayed by Dron. Drupad's face became pale but he signalled Dhrisht to continue. You must be thankful to god for sending Arjun in time. Arjun got agitated and looked at Krishna sitting beside him. Govind pressed his hand on Parth's shoulder assuringly.Vidur understood the mistake he committed. He should have read that before.He pleaded with Drupad. Maharaj,my fault only. I should have checked it before.Drupad raised his hand and said. No,Mahatma vidur, don't regret. Our animosity by now has crossed the limits. But I want you to deliver my message to him. Vid ur nodded in approval.Draupadi tensed up thinking of her father and stood beside him. Drupad said in a mild tone feeling Dron before him. The preceptor of Hastinapur, first I am thankful to you for training my son in your inimitable way. As for my daughter's swayamvar, yes I thank god for sending Arjun in time.But I want to make one thing clear. The swayamvar and the Fish target is only meant for Arjun. I never looked at other options. And I know no one can shoot the fish. I proudly state that the technological wonder is made only for Arjun and no one else. You don't come into the scene at all.I want to tell you I was impressed by Arjun in totality. His looks,his manners,his tenderness of heart .Archery adds to his personality. I feel bad for you for not realising my soninlaw's unique character. He did not redeem my daughter ,he fulfilled the destiny.He is destined to be krishna's husband. I feel proud to tell you it is the first occassion when a father selects his son in law and prays for a suitable daughter to offer him.And Dron my krishnaa suits him in every way,They are like word and. Sense(meaning) the sabd and arth. Vidur and Krishna started clapping and every one joined .For the first time Arjun understood his father in law's intense love for him.