Thefateful evening......arjun.Draupadi os

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tasmin tu sable mahati ...aavaasamevopajagama.After Arjun hit the target, loud cheers and notice happened.Then righteous Yudhi along with twins went to their abode fast...This is Vyasa's report .Yudhishthir did not stay in the forest. Neither did he reach after Arjun.Here continues the story that separated Arjun and Drau For a life time of severe pain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

1m

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Draupadi could not believe her ears.The eldest brother of her husband stated vehemently..She will be the common wife to us.Panchali standing inside needed support and laid back on the wall. When she heard her husband say I can not marry before you two she approved of his wisdom in her heart.Yes.The younger brother should marry only after the elder brothers.Infact if her father Drupada knows about this, he will try to solve the problem.Her uncle Satyajit has two daughters.Not married yet. That would be a proper option to make the two brothers marry them.As she is absorbed in her own thoughts she heard the declaration of the Eldest. Panchali was dumbfounded.She looked at her husband whose grim face made her feel he is also not comfortable with the sudden turn of events.She then looked at the face of the eldest but could not understand what logic must he show towards such a weird statement.Then she saw her mother in law approaching her with a smile.The mother in law placed her hand on her head and said..Blessings my dear daughter.You are goddess Lakshmi who graced our family My word will be kept and the unity of my sons will remain intact. To be contd.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
. In the backyard of the Potters house Arjun sat pondering over the chain of events that happened since morning.The victory he got became overshadowed by the unusual turn that took place after he returned with his bride.Why did mother insist on such a casual misunderstanding when she mistook The bride for a precious gift.More than that,the resolution of Yudhishtir took him by surprise.His usually balanced eldest brother looked out of place and confused.Arjun wondered how can a calm and composed person like his brother declare an innocent girl as the common wife and thereby make her life a subject of discussion and dissent.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

. In the backyard of the Potters house Arjun sat pondering over the chain of events that happened since morning.The victory he got became overshadowed by the unusual turn that took place after he returned with his bride.Why did mother insist on such a casual misunderstanding when she mistook The bride for a precious gift.More than that,the resolution of Yudhishtir took him by surprise.His usually balanced eldest brother looked out of place and confused.Arjun wondered how can a calm and composed person like his brother declare an innocent girl as the common wife and thereby make her life a subject of discussion and dissent.

. The only relief for him today is meeting with Krishna .It seemed as if they two are always together.May be since ages Krishna came to the hut and embraced him with warmth and affection.He whispered Arjun,don't think too much. Take things as they come .Accept them and move forward.I am always with you...Arjun closed his eyes and felt the presence of Krishna.What would you expect me todo Madhav? Arjun desperately needed an answer.
ltelidevara thumbnail
In the backyard of the Potters house Arjun sat pondering over the chain of events that happened since morning.The victory he got became overshadowed by the unusual turn that took place after he returned with his bride.Why did mother insist on such a casual misunderstanding when she mistook The bride for a precious gift.More than that,the resolution of Yudhishtir took him by surprise.His usually balanced eldest brother looked out of place and confused.Arjun wondered how can a calm and composed person like his brother declare an innocent girl as the common wife and thereby make her life a subject of discussion and dissent. The only relief for him today is meeting with Krishna .It seemed as if they two are always together.May be since ages Krishna came to the hut and embraced him with warmth and affection.He whispered Arjun,don't think too much. Take things as they come .Accept them and move forward.I am always with you...Arjun closed his eyes and felt the presence of Krishna.What would you expect me todo Madhav? Arjun desperately needed an answer.Arjun went into a trance.He heard a voice melodious yet pain filled address him..What do you expect from me Aarya? Why are you silent? How can yor throw me into such a painstakingly troublesome situation? For gods sake try to understand a woman's heart who gives her heart only once in her life. She may share her physical entity but not her heartfelt love.Arjun opened his eyes and found no one there.At that moment Kunti'i brought Draupadi there to make her light up the Diya at the worshipping tulsi plant. Arjun looked up and for a split second glanced into her eyes. He saw her eyes lotus like but transparent and filled with agony. He read the same question which he just before imagined in his half dream. Arjun diverted his looks and helped Kunti in arranging the Diya. She placed her hand on his head and softened his curly hair .She said..Go to your brothers dear son,
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun went into a trance.He heard a voice melodious yet pain filled address him..What do you expect from me Aarya? Why are you silent? How can yor throw me into such a painstakingly troublesome situation? For gods sake try to understand a woman's heart who gives her heart only once in her life. She may share her physical entity but not her heartfelt Arjun opened his eyes and found no one there.At that moment Kunti'i brought Draupadi there to make her light up the Diyarbakir at the worshipping tulsi plant. Arjun looked up and for a split second glanced into her eyes. He saw her eyes lotus like but transparent and filled with agony. He read the same question which he just before imagined in his half dream. Arjun diverted his looks and helped kunti's in arranging the Diyarbakir. Kunti's affectionately placed her hand on his head and softened his curly hair .She said..Go to your brothers dear son,[You will be served by your bride today.Arjun smiled at this and went off.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi could not help thinking about his mesmerising smile.For a moment she drowned in ecastacy caused by Arjun's bewitching smile. Kunti looked at her love lorn expression. She sighed with desperation and guilty feeling. She was not a fool to not see the blossoming love of Draupadi for Arjun. But she can not do anything to fulfil her love. Since the birth of her sons , she very well knew who would be the flag bearer of the pandava clan. She reminisced the prediction at the time of Arjun's birth. It is crystal clear that apart from being eldest Her eldest could not become the driving force. His lack of military expertise, looks that won't necessarily make a maiden fall for him to count mainly . And many things such as leading from the front... No Yudhi is made up for different things like discussing matters of dharma, administration all these form an essential part of his personality.. But without valour he would never be a chakravartinsamrat. Bhima and arjun should contribute maximum. Especially Arjun with his excellence combined with charisma will definitely make his brother reign. So she should not think about the princess who is already looks head over heels in love with Arjun. Kunti gave her command . Let us go inside Learn to serve all the five with equal devotion.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the other parts are nice😃
ltelidevara thumbnail
The city of Kampilya is celebrating the success of the swayamvara .Drupada literally is highly excited to have his most cherished dream fulfilled.After listening to the truth or the real identity of the winner from his brother himself he could not control himself.Arjun, the valiant , handsome warrior is his son in law.The archer par excellence for whom he wanted to beget the most beautiful girl as his daughter made his dream come true. He failed to observe the gloom on his daughter's face.As he is about to announce the marriage celebrations to the whole of panchal Yudhishtir reminded him that he should marry before arjun.Drupada was thrown from heaven to the land of bitter reality.With a faint expression he asked him to marry his daughter if he so desires.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Draupadi who is listening to the conversation could very well sense the frustration in her father's voice.She felt sad for him as she and Dhrisht very we'll know how much he longed to offer her to Arjun as his wife. One day she remember Dhrisht question Drupad why did he not hate Arjun for making him a prisoner and throwing before that vily Brahmin.Drona.Drupada replied thus... My son You can never see a combination of valour,beauty.compassion.good manners...He is the combination of all the best traits a man can posses to make him unique and special.You know I am equally drawn towards his accuracy and superb bowman ship and the most charming presence I had ever seen apart from Krishna Vaasudeva. I hope my daughter will compliment him in every way with her eloquent beauty. Then I got angry with father for making me secondary in importance as per his analysis. But after watching Arjun I realised why father is so obsessed with him.Truely Arjun is every one's fantasy,either man or woman.I am hailed as the most beautiful Woman of Aryavarth But my beauty is worth of its existence only in union with the charismatic Arjun. I came from my trance on hearing Ved Vyasa's voice.