pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey everyone . i hope that all of u have read this beautiful novel . But i wana ask you if u ppl want a drama to b made of peer e kamil . Apart from the fact that it is a spiritual and religious story ,And in a way it touches a very important topic or I must an imp part of a muslim's s faith '' Khatm e nabooat '' But as majority in pakistan are muslims and strong followers of Khatme nabooat Alhamdulilah . So like they have taken other stories of Umera Ahmed . They can also take this one . And put it on screen , So Whats you take . Would u ppl like to see peer e kamil as drama ? Do you think anyone from the industry is capable enough to play the role for Salar or Amama ?
Edited by pk14 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont think they will, as it might hurt the sentiments of the Qadiani community. BTW i havent read it, but my friend has and she told me that.
This novel is too precious and sensitive to be made into a drama.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Drama will in no do justice to the book
Dorperle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The content of this book are not made for drama, very sensitive issue.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Umera Ahmed will never have it adapted. She has said this numerous times and has refused huge offers by multiple production companies to do so. Good on her part for staying firm. 👏
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys is it possible to find umera Ahmed or farhat ishtiaq's novels to find in English? Or in Urdu but written in English letters?
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Grey ...
Check on internet... After zindagi channel was launched in India and after its huge appreciation I read that some Urdu novels r also being translated In english/hindi bcoz of huge demand...
I found them on some site too few months b4...

So better google it... U'll find if it is translated!!!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
QUOTE=zona.]Grey ...
Check on internet... After zindagi channel was launched in India and after its huge appreciation I read that some Urdu novels r also being translated In english/hindi bcoz of huge demand...
I found them on some site too few months b4...

So better google it... U'll find if it is translated!!! thanx a lot zona 😊

Originally posted by: grey23

guys is it possible to find umera Ahmed or farhat ishtiaq's novels to find in English? Or in Urdu but written in English letters?

They are on Umera ahmeds official fb page