Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
why does the girl have to be pretty to be a solo lead?
Normal looking girls cant be the lead, and Rubab is quite pretty, she is actually looking prettier in the promos than her previous shows...in my POV, she didnt look that great in PMB, the make up was all wrong

Sumbul is not pretty, shes just fair skinned.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excited for the first episode tonight! 😃
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sounds good but don't like the concept .
Again a girl has to go through this stupidity
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking how ever since Sami has started working on Geo he's getting somewhat of different roles. His roles on ARY were all of the same kind. Funny enough, now I think he's getting similar roles on Geo too..that of a badmaash.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I was thinking how ever since Sami has started working on Geo he's getting somewhat of different roles. His roles on ARY were all of the same kind. Funny enough, now I think he's getting similar roles on Geo too..that of a badmaash.

😆 This is true. At least if we combine his work from both channels, then he has proved his versatility as an actor even though each channel wants to typecast him.

And I could never have imagined Sami in these grey/negative roles but he proved me wrong!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

😆 This is true. At least if we combine his work from both channels, then he has proved his versatility as an actor even though each channel wants to typecast him.

And I could never have imagined Sami in these grey/negative roles but he proved me wrong!

Yeah, he's a great actor. I wish he got shows on Humtv too over the years...a lot of actors have got commercial success because of Humtv. I don't think Sami has ever worked for Humtv.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a good start but i have this feeling that it will be a sob story and there will be a second lead ???
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hvnt watched the show yet
Did they show SAMI in Epi 1
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah Ary gave him the same type of shows

Mere harjayi

Main gunahgaar NAHIN

Umme kulsoom

My dear saotan

All made hum look like a bechara

The only Ary show I liked him in was Kala jadu season 1...mayeni with fahad n samiya mumtaz and main chaand si with fahad n Saba q...these three were really very good shows

But geo provided SAMI with variety

I LUVED do qadam door...ghaao...bikhra mera naseeb...bashar momin n latest piya Mann bhaye

Then before that there was jo chaley toh jaan se guzar Gaye ...tootay hue par...shabz pari Lal kabootar...very nice geo dramas with SAMI

Piya Mann bhaye is his latest grey shahded show and he rocked it ...I m so glad he got another one
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo second lead...Now have to wait for it to collect before start watching...i want sami with rabab not another guy grrr hahah