Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's a shame they will not tell us about Sarim and his mother, at least tell the audience what happened to his mother, did she die or did she durvive?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really !!! Do we need to know where those mother/son duo went ??? For all I care and for the story's sake I say rotting in hell. It would be weird for them to show up anywhere. They were thieves, ,liars, criminals, abusers and god knows what else. So I say pretend they were underground so save their lives.
-shabz- thumbnail
Yes they were all that but the audience needs closure, you can't have characters in a show and then make them disappear, I hope sarim is begging somewhere, that would be such s great end.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They did totally make their characters disappear! It'd be nice to know what they were up to now. I'm still trying to figure out the point of the drama. lol it seems like the Sarim part was season 1 and now we are watching season 2. Two totally different stories.
-shabz- thumbnail
Yes you are right it is like two seasons, but they have to be mentioned in some way, maybe a letter or an acquaintance telling the family about their fate.
cimba thumbnail
yuppii!!!!
anaya's misery ended.. all happy ending. Saram is miserable in USA and his mom committed suicide. anaya got baby from her friend/sister in law. anaya and shaheryar are happy together...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Did they show SAMI in the last Epi
I really wanted a closure for Sarim and his mom

They just can't mk the characters disappear

All n all this show was kinda pathetic

I liked it till SAMI was there

I wanted anaya to teach him a lesson

But instead it was made into a drama of. Siblings fighting for property

Anaya and her mom ko kahika NAHIN chora

And wish someone else played shehryar other than Hassan niazi

There was no chemistry between Hassan and Rabab

They cud hv cast someone other hero
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So I watched the last episode after skipping all the drama in the middle and guess what?
No Sarim or his mom..so like what happened to them? No proper closure! Even the end itself seemed so incomplete!
cimba thumbnail
i did not see the reason for sami and his mother to return in the show. All the characters did have a ending ...sister in laws turned nicer, brother figured their mistakes and fate also taught them lessons. Mom and Anaya got tougher by the lessons life taught them. Anaya found her love and also the child she has now...