ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
ASH SALUTE u for the written update
U jus saved me a lot of precious minutes of my life
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Story is finally moving some where. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for Anaya? Maybe even an end to her tunnel?? She keeps on getting stuck with creep after creep. She needs to say yes to Mirha 's brother and go on with life. Felt bad for mother daughter duo that the sons and daughter in laws made them run out of their own house in the middle of night !!! Nuts They should have kicked sons and daughter in laws out instead.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am glad Samra got a taste of karma, mirha finally coming to her senses.
Is Anaya a creep magnet or what lol
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even though Samra lost the baby, she's still blaming Anaya and her mother. She's not looking to herself and thinking what I may have done? Her character including her mother is so annoying!

I'm glad Anaya has gained a little self confidence. It was a long time coming!

Out of the 2 brothers I feel Jawad still genuinely cares and is concerned for his sister and mother. He is feeling guilty of the way they've been behaving with them. The younger one is just immature and selfish. I'm glad Mirha has made a return to being positive.

I wonder when they will air Anaya since the new drama, Dua, is starting next week in its place. Does anyone know? There probably is only 1-2 episodes left.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show I feel is good, if we forget what happened earlier in it.. If we forget Sarim's part.. Coz for me, this show had two seasons literally.. One with Sarim n his Mom n second when they left.. If we see it without thinking about Sarim's part, the show is doing good.. Bas thik wala..

Ananya ki kismat kitni kharab hai ? I think this is what the writer of this show is trying to show may be 😕 coz ek k baad ek musibat palle pad rahi hai uske

Samra was supposed to be sudhar gayi after this incident but madam k tevar same hain.. Ab bas Allah bachaye use..
Thank God Mirha came back to her senses.. But I didn't like how she SHOWED OFF about her pregnancy in front of Samra .. :/

I have always liked Jawad.. N I have always said that he still cares.. Just that everyone is behind him saying this n that regarding Anaya so he stopped thinking about them.. But he cares.. He didn't forget that now he is the responsible of the family..

I thought last week it was itz last episode.. But nahi.. They should end it ASAP..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The similarities between Anaya and the character she plays in mere dard is too much, sometimes I confuse them,Rabab needs to stop playing this mazloom girl roles
cimba thumbnail
When are both sob stories ending? hurry up and get it over with.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Anaya will be playing Thursdays at 8 and they're showing promos saying it'll be the 2nd last episode. Only 2 more left! Why couldn't they just play Anaya Wednesday and Thursday this week and then start Dua next week?
cimba thumbnail
Well well... Will end with happy ending looks like. I see most parties in agreement to get Anaya's life in order with her love interest. Brothers and sister I law learned lesson in so many ways.
Let us see what last episode brings. I think it requires Anaya's self confidence and self worth discovery.