Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Tried something on my recent favourite good looking couple Sami Khan n Rabab Hashim.. Aka Shaheer/ Mantasha of Piya Mann Bhaye ❤️ and Sarim/Anaya of Anaya Tumhari Hui.. I was missing them so badly so thought of doing something on them..

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ abby
he did not come back but as the story is progressing ,i dont see his characters need to come back. Anaya's family is hating on her and that is for no good reason. He best friend has turned on her to shake hands with evil bhabhi. On a serious note... its time to cut the crap and start going to wards the story where they want to lead. Either Anaya will get stronger and start having a life or just marry her to this pshycologist and go on with her life. I mean last few weeks have not progressed except more mental torture by diff member of her own family.
cimba thumbnail
Saw episode 19 and felt all that therapy did not do much for her. She caved in to family pressure and again mazloom bechari. Hope this mess has happy ending.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is pretty depressing especially since both brothers and their wives are against her now. They're treating her like this all because of the property? They also have no respect left for their mother? I really am frustrated with this drama at the moment. The only positive person in the show at the moment is Shehreyar. I hope he stays this way. I skipped 19 and will maybe watch the next episode if some positivity is shown. The story has taken a turn and I don't even remember sarim or his mother. I feel that part of the story was never given any type of closure? I hope there is some positivity shown soon.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Caught up with the show and it has literally gone to the dogs now
I can't believe this is the show I used to watch every wk to see what SAMI and his mom talk about next so that I can laugh as their convos n mom jhoks were HILARIOUS

I miss them and I don't want SAMI bk in this mess

BTW THERE IS A NEW SHOW WITH SAMI RABAB AGAIN whose promos are airing in geo now...it has another gal...a new gal and it's a luv triangle and thank god he isn't a jerk here
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another Sami-Rabab show? 😆
Geo has officially booked them 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Another Sami-Rabab show? 😆
Geo has officially booked them 😆

Before it was SAMI ayeza for them and biw it's sami rabab

I luv SAMI ayeza PAIR btw

I can watch them forever

I will be forever grateful to a n b production for casting SAMI ayeza in so many of their shows
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have quit it the day Ramadan started 😛 coz timings got changed n Story bhi 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
What happened last wk
Has everyone quit
cimba thumbnail
i cant find it on youtube ... was there a show on???