Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Haha Shabz.. U r so right..
This show is becoming a bit slow.. They should move it a bit faster...
Even through the precap it seems slow..

Yeah.. Hassan Niazi k character dialogues... N it suits him so much ☺️
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm trying to figure out where this story is going. It seems that Anaya's father left her mostly everything and now the brothers are turning against her too. Why are they making it even more depressing? I really liked the family bond and strength now that's being ruined. :(
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Have they changed the days it airs?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is headed on a positive note. She is going to get confident and independent. hate these SIL who has nothing bettre to do then ruin everyone's relations.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m not liking the show anymore
The main charm SAMI and his mom's convos r gone and I really don't want to see anaya bros fighting against anaya for money

The show is getting typical

Hassan niazi is good but his bonding with anaya was shown put of the blue

They cud hv shown them bond in different way

And I wish Hassan was shaved in this show

That way he wud hv looked better with anaya

I really miss SAMI and his mom

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you think Sami Khan will return?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

Do you think Sami Khan will return?

I sooo wish SAMI Khan returns
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I agree.. I so want Sami Khan to return back on the show.. Itz taking a bizarre direction right now.. I mean I don't mind Shehryar n Anaya scenes.. They r kind of friends right now n he is the only one giving her moral support. But what I feel is that they didn't give a proper end to Sarim n his Mom ? Like they should have showed us where thry are.. N if his Mom died then where is He.. ? In the USA then kuch toh glimpse dikhayen uska.. I want to see it.. They can't just throw his character out like that without a proper ending !
Ananya's brothers turning against her for property is pathetic.. They just changed them like that.. 😕They were such amazing brothers earlier.. Character iss tarah thori change hota hai.. Jawad is still acting how he is but Behzad toh just not the same at all :O

I just so wish that they don't destroy the whole concept like this !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I agree.. I so want Sami Khan to return back on the show.. Itz taking a bizarre direction right now.. I mean I don't mind Shehryar n Anaya scenes.. They r kind of friends right now n he is the only one giving her moral support. But what I feel is that they didn't give a proper end to Sarim n his Mom ? Like they should have showed us where thry are.. N if his Mom died then where is He.. ? In the USA then kuch toh glimpse dikhayen uska.. I want to see it.. They can't just throw his character out like that without a proper ending !

Ananya's brothers turning against her for property is pathetic.. They just changed them like that.. 😕They were such amazing brothers earlier.. Character iss tarah thori change hota hai.. Jawad is still acting how he is but Behzad toh just not the same at all :O

I just so wish that they don't destroy the whole concept like this !

So true I used to luv anayas mom dad brothers and Sarim and his mom banters
That drew me to the show
Plus Hassan niazi entry was also shown in a out of the blue way
I wish he was shown as anayas colleague in an office

I wud luv it if anaya is shown going to office
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Well yeah I agree.. Thatz what I said na that after that miscarriage, they just went wherever they wanted to.. Like aisa lag raha hai tht itz no more the same show which started few weeks ago.. :S they should have ended Sarim thing from n then started the new part of it.. Shehryar coming back from America n then suddenly showing that he has feelings for Anaya.. :S it is still tolerable but what they made out of Anaya's family is simply pathetic !!

I still wish they bring back Sarim.. Shehryaar too is from America.. May be they can connect it with this or something ? Pata nahi