Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Na baba.. I HATE spoilers.. πŸ˜†I avoid them as I don't want to spoil it for myself.. if of course, I am watching the show πŸ˜›

I only asked if there something worth watching :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Finally watched it..

This may contain spoilers so plz beware.. :)

Episode was fine.. They only showed Anaya's side.. How she n her family is feeling right after the Divorce thing n all..

Throughout the whole epi, I liked the last few minutes.. Actually the part where Hasan Niazi's character enters.. He is cool :P.. N then that drama by Samra.. Was important for Anaya to know it though that she can never conceive..

Jawad raising his hand on Samra was not cool.. But he regretted that too.. We could see it..

Hasan Niazi's character is interesting.. Dnt know of he is there to support Anaya only or end up with her... Dnt knw if they r gonna bring back Sarim !? As he too is from America, I have a feeling that he may be linked to Sarim !? Or he knows him ? Well letz see
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Precap

They showed Anaya crying in her room ( she locked herself there ) n blaming her mom for creating wrong thoughts in her mind since her childhood regarding Sarim n his love for her.. They r the only one to blame. She says that she can forgive Sarim for beating her but not her family for doing this to her.

Then, Hasan Niazi is saying to the family that we need to take Anaya out of this environment so that she gets back to normal soon.

Then Hasan Niazi n Anaya are in lawn at night.. Anaya is crying n trying to leave.. He grabs her hand n says wait.. She says what are u doing.. Are u in ur senses ? Then he replies that jo ansoo room me ja k bahane hain wo yahan bahaa lo ..

Voila :)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
where the heck do you watch the precap?😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is this show good? I don't like Rabab..
someone give me a small synopsis..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

where the heck do you watch the precap?😳

I don't watch it online.. I watch it on GEOTV πŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Is this show good? I don't like Rabab..

someone give me a small synopsis..

rabab is improving with every show, at first i didnt like her either.
Show is about how a loser from america comes to pakistan and gets married to Anaya, because her mother is in love with amreekaπŸ˜†, so she sees nothing bad or wrong with him.
Its a good watch, i enjoy it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N to add, that Amreeka ka banda is actually a chor πŸ˜† who has nothing in his pocket.. N literally choriyaan karta hai ghar chalane k liye πŸ˜›
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me the repeat timings of it ? I am unable to watch online.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
It keeps repeating again n again.. Today as well.. In Europe.. Dnt know about the timings in Pakistan though... :)