Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol Abby ... Yeah right.. I genuinely love him as an actor.. Such decent performances he gives..
In this show.. I have no idea at all what his role will be.. He is a psychologist according to the precap.. Letz see how he will be introduced tmrw..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sorry for spamming the thread, but I just wanted to give live reactions while watching the episode.. I love it 😛 but I guess itz good for the thread..

The show is finally getting interesting as I supposed it to be by 12-13 episode.. Now I will be coming here posting about the show coz I can't wait for tomorrow's episode... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw, not to forget.. I just LOVE Anaya's brothers.. Hayeee.. Kitne pyaare bhai hain dono.. Aur lagte bhi hain ek dusre k bhai.. 😳 their love n care for Anaya is soo beautiful.. Itz just due to that Mom 👎🏼 that they always give up on Sarim's matter..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did the precap show anything about sarim or his mom.
Damn i cant find the precap anywhere.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sarim and his mom go to bhar maein...
gald to see anaya and her family coming through for her... stupid mom finally saw through her sister and nephew... thank god... i would never say but glad that she lost the baby and no connection to that looser husband or his looser family... jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai... at least in this case... from now on hope it can only get better ...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^me too, i am glad she lost the baby, what kind of upbringing would the baby got.
I dont want sarims mom to die, she should have rather disappeared, like go to a shelter without telling sarim.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's finally getting interesting! I'm really curious to see what happens next? Poor Anaya!! The whole time when the Anaya's mom was stopping them from going to Sarim's house was frustrating! I was like if they beat and/or kill your daughter what would you do then? She's such a frustrating mother.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
In the precap,

They showed nothing about about Sarim n his Mom..

There was only Hasan Niazi as a Psychologist introducing himself to Anaya's Father n Brothers.

Then Jawad receives a letter for Anaya.. Dad n Mom are wondering what is in it.. N they all are afraid of opening the letter..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am glad she lost her baby from Sarim's angle.. I feel it was an important step for the story to progress.. But I felt bad for Anaya..
I strongly think. That she SHOULD take stand now for her..mjab wo sambhal jaye.. I want to see her fighting.. Not just chup chup rehne n mazloom bane rehna..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anaya Day... Hoping to get a dhamaka epi !